OH NO NONONO NO!

OH NO NONONO NO!

Attached: E629D2C4-8392-44AB-9AC0-FF8B4D051AE6.jpg (1347x874, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PA2fKobnnFk
youtube.com/watch?v=TntUf9MBVxs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dj9utcWWTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2gqXb8LYhCU
youtube.com/watch?v=otYC0ueWA6M
youtube.com/watch?v=CZU9GhQFaAg
youtube.com/watch?v=1RG8Y254L5Q
youtu.be/U03sdxzI6gg
youtu.be/X59glZgS2Gk
youtu.be/mhLxvzBXiHk
youtube.com/watch?v=xP5vS2HUXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=vISM9DHLyXM
youtube.com/watch?v=HfnsDshM8Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1eZPhhr2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if we're ever getting SinOALice.

nobody cares since maplestory and flyff died

my local gym has those same dumbbells and that creature is VERY cute

has nexon ever made a good game?

fuck maplestory and maplestoryfags

Attached: 1531028464948.png (800x894, 41K)

>being happy people are being unemployed
Who hurt you, incel?

>they sold Combat Arms

it also has a good theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PA2fKobnnFk

The first victim of World of Warcraft Classic

Smilegate and epic7 can't stop winning.

Attached: 1564548174975.png (375x585, 331K)

no. but it had a shit ton of funding.
money is a great incubator for incompetence.

Guess working on FFXI Reboot for 10 years and MapleStory 2 bombing is finally killing them

Nexon has been trying to sell itself to American companies for years now, but none of them want to invest in an entirely South Korean company.

good.
its time for shovelware to die

Riders of Icarus was fun about 3 years ago

What's this about epic7?

Darkages

no shit, MMOs are dying. Even gooks must be growing tired by now

Welp. There goes that mobile FFXI I was waiting for.

People have tried to buy a few of their properties off of them, but apparently Korean businesses find that sort of thing taboo (a failed product becoming successful under a new company is apparently too humiliating), so they'd rather let that stuff languish. And I hear that newer stuff like Rocket Arena is getting dropped.

jewxon is finally succumbing to its own cancerous practices

they had the most lucrative MMO ever and turned it all to shit because they couldn't deal with their insatiable greed

>gachafaggots spilling their shit

NOOOO MY SINOALICE GLOBAL RELEASE

Someone plz take me out of it

Attached: Pink Bean Plush.png (1146x740, 415K)

Shouldn't it be out in the West by now? Wasn't a Western version announced?

e7 is shit though.

Attached: 1537869487332.gif (68x96, 49K)

Good. Fuck nexon. One of the worst companies i've ever dealt with regarding customer service

Good, Korean MMOs are pure garbage

They should kill of MapleStory then. They're even having to merge worlds together because everyone flocks to Reboot instead. Kill off MS2 also, while they're at it

I thought MS2 was doing alright still.

Attached: ms2tinchai.png (350x435, 200K)

Isn't Nexon the asian equivalent of EA?

is that pink bean? is he still the final boss?

Maplestory was always shit it was only fun for the blind adventure then you realize your just mobbing with 1 button and chugging potions until level cap.

good, fuck gook mmos.

Name 1 good Korean game, I fucking dare you

Attached: Big_Duo_-_Alans_Verdict_-_Ye_Guilty.png (960x720, 522K)

They're greedy beyond all rational measure, keep a deathgrip on their properties despite constantly mismanaging them, kill any studio unfortunate enough to fall into their hands, and have an abominable track record with customer service. It fits.

Vindictus was pretty good.

When will they finally declare the ff11 reboot cancelled? The original game still goes on sale all the time.

And nothing of value was lost.
Fuck worst Korea MMOs.

I like deemo

Shouldn't of botched Maple Story 2 not once, but TWICE

Attached: YIKES.png (735x369, 88K)

The combat was excellent, but good god, was everything else a boring, poorly-designed slog.

>658 from 42k
God damn.

F

MapleStory makes bank in Korea, Taiwan, and Chinkland. It sucks everywhere else.

Mabinogi was fantastic but got shittier and shittier as time passed, also they had no idea what they did right with it since the Mabinogi 2 they tried to push before giving up on it was an absolute shitshow that looked nothing like the original.

>you lived long enough to see mmos die
A good feeling.

I want to love Maplestory because of the cuteness and the great music, but I'm constantly reminded of the horrible gameplay and the shitty business practices behind them.
I can't help but feel bad for MS2 though, since the American team was trying really hard to remove the Pay 2 Win.

Maybe someday they can make a good game that doesn't have scummy tactics. If not, I hope that the cute art and the musicians find their home somewhere else.

Attached: 1537460928545.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Hmm, remember some of the ones in development?

Mabinogi 2: Arena? This was shelved years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=TntUf9MBVxs

And that anime sandbox one with Pokemon-like mechanics? Project something... later Peria Chronicles.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dj9utcWWTQ

Oh wow, turns out Peria Chronicles recently had a beta.
youtube.com/watch?v=2gqXb8LYhCU

Nexon is dead
long live Bluehole
youtube.com/watch?v=otYC0ueWA6M

Super Hard Mode
Name a Korean MMO that is good and would not be made better by making it a solid Single Player game

Attached: 1546458897129.gif (334x294, 989K)

>Nexon Korea
Read North Korea for a moment and I wondered since when they are making MMOs.

That game didn't get cancelled? wow

When was it first announced? 2013?

It's not a reboot, it's mobile crap.

combat arms was fun as fuck

Lineage 2

Interest in mmorpgs is at an all-time low.

Attached: mmorpg interest.jpg (1136x472, 59K)

Around C4, C5 and Interlude.

As an actually FFXIfag I'm glad that mobile trash is getting aborted. I don't want Nexon's filthy worst korean kike hands on anything especially something that could be made into an actual single player RPG. I hope Nexon finally collapses and rots in hell for all the games they've killed.

>devs dont even want to do p2w mmorpgs
its all over bros
mmos are officially dead

Attached: 1554101787265.jpg (612x608, 48K)

Square is fucking retarded
>release your shitty Star Ocean Gacha game in the west
>kill it a few months later
>release your succesfull SinOAlice through Nexon in the west
>they shit their bed before it even comes out

Vindictus is, to this day, one of the games i had the most fun with, love the gameplay. Too bad about all the rest though.

Attached: good.jpg (480x360, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CZU9GhQFaAg

Nexon's finally realizing that making and releasing 5-6 games a year isn't viable. They're trimming the fat moreso than failing financially. Maplestory, kart rider, and of course dnf, the most popular game in the world, are moneymaking machines and would hold the company up even if they got rid of every single other game in their catalog. Last year nexon released a few real big bombs, namely:
>Ascendant One: MOBA with greek mythology as a basis for it's lore, but all the characters are waifus, died after 3 months on market
>Peria Chronicles: Received such abysmal ratings during it's cbt that they're now reworking the entire game top to bottom (though it may have been canned now unsure)
>about 8 mobile games, including an official hard launch of Durango, overHIT, AxE, shitton of other games that are all past the tipping point on mobile and are no longer v iable
>maplestory 2 after years was finally released in the global market just so it could fail like it did literally everywhere else in the world it's been released so far

This is a good thing. The company's been posting profits since last year with the 15th anniversary for maplestory skyrocketing it up above league of legends for a very brief period in pc방 popularity.

Nexon america hasn't been relevant of profitable in well over a decade though, still don't understand why they exist when all the games that are still running in the west are totally ruined by bots and other garbage and filled with p2w.

>15th anniversary for maplestory skyrocketing it up above league of legends for a very brief period in pc방 popularity
what the fuck

It was literally a week, but it had something close to 27% marketshare. As in, 27% of all people logging in at a pc방 in korea that week? They were playing maplestory. League usually has around 35%, overwatch around 9-12%, maplestory 4-6, then it scales down from there, massive fluctuations in the top five from dnf to kart rider being popular this year because it had it's own 15th anni celebration, all sorts of other stuff.

People don't seem to understand nexon is in control of the gaming market in korea. Look at the top 10 and like 7 of the titles are fucking nexon owned every time.

>korean MMO
GunZ

Mabinogi was my favorite game but they completely ruined it because all recent content absolutely requires cash shop purchases to have a chance to survive, or you can enjoy grinding for literal months only to find out your gear still isn't enough.
I hope they burn for running it into the ground. Itll hurt to lose my characters and stuff but I can live with it.

what the fuck does MapleStory offer besides a grind
KMS doesn't even have the QoL stuff does it

I liked Aion when it came out :^)

I still have no idea what they were even thinking with gen 4.
>What does this story-based mmo need?
>A huge region full of fucking NOTHING with no story quests and nothing to do
>Not even any music outside of dungeons
Anytime you have to travel to Iria in that game it's a fucking chore.

What is DNF?

I wish they'd sell the rights to someone rather than letting it slowly die then we never see it ever again

Dungeon n' Fighter
Known as Dungeon Fighter Online in the west.

DFO

That's NCSoft.

KMS is in a weird spot because you don't have things that are almost impossible to imagine the game without in GMS. Like the gollux accessories, and totems and kishin. But that also means the game's economy isn't inflated (Also due in part to the company actually caring, policing, and patrolling the game to remove most larger chinese bot networks. I'd never claim they don't exist but you'll have to actually look to find one, they're not just out there using kami vac), and also that some content you'd never touch on gms is worth doing every day. Namely a lot of the endgame content. GMS is coming into those growing pains as they try desperately to bring the game's power creep under control to make shit like beating the fucking black mage worth doing as opposed to just going and grabbing your sengoku high/gse badge. Of course they just up and fucking removed them which made no one happy, but you get the point i'm driving at.
KMS has a more stable economy in normal servers, meaning they're a much more preferable choice to reboot. No kanna (and more importantly no non-kms maps where you get the increased meso/exp rates without the monsters having reboot health) makes meso grinding on reboot Demon Avenger or bust.
I could go on and on for hours. But that grind you mentioned is a large reason why people like it. It's a grind. It's simple, there's nothing trying to be more than it is.

The best western comparison I have in mind is runescape, really. In the early 2000s you went for quests and maybe to reach a level of power where you could do kalphite queen with your buds. maple is pretty similar. You grind to reach the next storyline content in a more linear fashion, and aim to boost your power to do more bosses. Usually solo.

Attached: Maple_A_190817_041603.png (1366x768, 1.53M)

ArcheAge Unchained

Lineage 2 pre-Kamael disregarding the botting which killed the game.

>Modern DFO
Sure, if you love 1-button room clears and big numbers it's a fantastic game.

Name a Korean MMO that wouldn't be improved with a sub fee and no cash shop.
Protip: you can't.

Maplestory, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, Vindictus, That one fighting MMO.
You'll notice a pattern with all of these, is that they all started off god tier, and they slowly became worse and worse as Nexon continued to meddle with them.
It's Nexon's curse that every game they make will be great when it comes out, only to heavily degrade in quality over the next few years

>Korean MMO's are dogshit
Wow!~

Oh yea, that game thats not even out yet, cool, good job user

ArcheAge itself is a fantastic game if you removed the p2w and thats all unchained is.

>makes well-received game series
>latest game saves Platinum from bankruptcy
>square puts him in gatchashit dungeon
wtf is their problem

Attached: 1509897324400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>Nexon
The MMOs were gonna be shit

Grand Chase. It's dead.

Was Project BBQ going to be from Nexon or was it somebody else?

nexon. It's being made inhouse by neople, the creators of the original dnf youtube.com/watch?v=1RG8Y254L5Q
they also made cyphers I think, and the GITS game, so they have experience with 3D environments.

>results of people googling MMORPG is a direct correlation to how the genre is doing

Attached: 2016-08-22.jpg (650x641, 344K)

I thought that said North Korea for a second. I wonder what a mmo developed by the North Korean government would look like

They've got wow servers set up on their closed internet system. Provided to them by actiblizz.

Reminder that just because a game is online only with community features that doesn't mean it's an MMO. MMO means large persistent game world that everyone shares at once. Please stop calling games like Gunz MMOs and DFO MMOs.

>MMO means large persistent game world that everyone shares at once
no it doesnt nigger

Zoomers have shit video game taste. Nothing new.

LaTale
youtu.be/U03sdxzI6gg
youtu.be/X59glZgS2Gk
youtu.be/mhLxvzBXiHk

>only those who are authorized can play on it
>someone wipes during the raid
>they and their family are never heard from again

Maplestory was made by Wizet not Nexon. Wizet was later bought by Nexon, but Nexon made shit, and it was the bane of Maplestory.

>I'm interested in RetardsOnline
>I know, I'll search "MMORPG" rather than "RetardsOnline", that seems like the most efficient way of searching for it

I've liked a few of their MMOs but usually at a certain point it gets shit and performance is always dreadful.

maplestory was published and directed by nexon since day 1. It's like saying mabinogi wasn't made by nexon because devcat was the dev studio.

>That one fighting MMO.
Which one is that? KwonHo?

>RetardsOnline
I'd willingly fund and play this

Attached: 1548594596972.jpg (640x480, 22K)

SE probably already took the project away from them silently, and is doing something about it interntally for XI's 20th anniversary in 2021.

>Favourite MMO gets released from the grip of Nexon
>Gets handed to a publisher that's even more incompetent and just as money hungry

kwonho wasn't nexon it was NHN, and NHN killed kwonho long before they got bought by nexon (really the only thing nexon even kept from the nhn acquisition was DNF.) I think he's probably talking about vindictus even though it's not a fighting game. Maybe elsword I guess could be confused for a fighting game.

just put maplestory 1 on consoles you incompetent fucks, there is a huge game drought, now is your chance.

People will eat it up and spend tons on microtransactions, just do it cowards

Which one was that?

based

I think it already exists in two forms; Kiwi Farms and Dramatica. They're both browser based though.

Atlantica Online

This, classic CA was the peak, game turned to fucking shit when they "revamped" the whole game

i will never forgive nexon for ip blocking brs on vindctus

Attached: 1560128451257.jpg (437x431, 14K)

it was literally 40 bucks on their merch store

It's still on the nexon pipeline every quarter, meaning it's still in active development.
Stuff like moonlight blade's international release got shitcanned though.
blame ntreev for that one. Nexon literally got that thing in an absolutely disastrous state when ntreev folded, they'd pumped it so full of fucking p2w garbage that there was no way to fix it, they just let it ride.

Maplestory, but eventually became horse shit with the sudden power creep and amass of whales

Nexus or Darkages?

Why did I read that as North Korea

It's fine, not a banger they wanted but still better than most MMOs nowadays.
It seems like having 1k players is okay in today's market for a lot of mmos. As long as they make money and still make content there's no reason to shutdown.
What sucks though about nexon games is they have a very dedicated base and they only play nexon games so they use the nexon launcher instead of steam. So getting player metrics is hard and their games always seem much worse than they are cause of steamcharts

it was fucked the moment ndoors brought in oriharukon stones. that just set the greed seed for the fuckers that took it over.

Vindictus, too bad it's a Nexon game with 20 levels of cashshit.

Attached: 1425999592239.png (700x911, 1.18M)

Aren't there better, more humane ways to get rid of excess employees than shredding them?

Attached: 1539989186881.jpg (600x337, 13K)

Ragnarok Online Pre-Trans patch.

Attached: 13601.jpg (400x519, 64K)

maplestory was amazing but turned to shit

There are still a good chunk of non-nexon MMO's though. It's a good feeling to see nexon get fucked though.

Shedding, user. They're going over their offices with a giant lint roller to pick the excess off their coats.

Attached: lintroller.jpg (940x530, 18K)

>Mabinogi was my favorite game but they completely ruined it because all recent content absolutely requires cash shop purchases to have a chance to survive, or you can enjoy grinding for literal months only to find out your gear still isn't enough.
Really? I started 2 months ago and so far I'm doing great and currently on g21 does it get bad during g22?

>it's fine
it's not fine
It's failing literally everywhere, they wasted an enormous amount of money retooling the game for a global audience, rebalancing EVERYTHING, and people hated it and they had to go back on it anyway.

Delayed indefinitely due to Nexon's financial troubles

Maplestory is still the best attempt ever at a 2d sidescrolling MMORPG.
And it came out back in 2004.

Attached: 1323250752967.jpg (801x3650, 919K)

How's that shaping up, anyway? Any closer to beta?

I always wanted that armor set, but I was never close to having enough money.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

all quests were changed to be as noob-friendly as possible so if you just started youll have no challenge at all. I'm talking about literally everything else because there's so much more than just the main quest lines.

All of NK is one big survival horror game

Seething Hue

Isn't that a good thing to do?

>Nexon
Weren't they selling themselves off a while back?

gibe moni
i report u
heu hueh hue

>Lost Ark released everywhere else BUT NA
>Moonlight Blade probably never because Nexon

Attached: pierre-bernard-recliner-of-rage.jpg (570x432, 196K)

MapleStory and Gunster.

MapleStory 2 didn't need to happen. I feel like I'm in some weird time bubble and nobody saw Ragnarok 2 happen or some shit.
All the signs were there, all they did was split the already niche and small playerbase.

I personally dislike people who play MapleStory 2. It's barely a game, it's a degenerate eRP hub.

Attached: 1557910939703.png (370x595, 164K)

MS2 could have been so much more, how did they fuck it up with the amount of weebs that were so interested

They themselves weren't but the largest stock holder was

Off-topic but is there a cancer greater than being on the stock market? Most problems in most game companies can be traced to boomer stockholder idiots who have never played games having decisions in game companies. I know being on the stock market means loads of money but is it really worth it?

1 button room clears isnt even true

MMO's are a dead genre. Only 30 year old boomers still play them.

as long as they keep DFO, the rest of nexon can burn in the pits of hell
Lots of chickenheads here blame the west for MTX when Nexon Korea birthed that shit in 2003 with maplestory

Lies, i'm a 29 year old boomer that plays one, not 30!

Shit, I read that as "North Korea is shredding more employees" and was very confused for a moment.

My 18 year old zoomer brother still plays retail wow to this day, and so do his friends.

Who knows
Valve is doing good privately owned but they're the only really big company I can think of that isn't on the market.
Hard to find people that will turn down money.

Something about LaTale felt 'off' gameplay wise to me, but goddamn were both the graphics and music great

youtube.com/watch?v=xP5vS2HUXSU

GIVE ME MY FFXI HD BEFORE YOU GO DOWN YOU FUCKS

Attached: FFXI_Mobile_1.jpg (1280x717, 557K)

Rest in Peace Peria Chronicles.

Attached: Peria-Chronicles-12-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Seriously, just fucking release it over here.

I’m 27 and still play them. Was playing them from when I was 13.

lost ark is being worked on for global release, they're trying to determine how they can make it more p2w since the west has no control on people making dozens of accounts, and it'll turn into bot city after just a short while so they want to make as much cash as possible.

Moonlight blade got scrapped for international release, it performed very poorly in korea and is on the verge of shutting down (I'd be surprised if it made it through 2020). Chinese version is doing alright but that's solely on the benefit of it being chinese developed.

I liked Tera.

I want to punt that lalafell!

I was pretty disappointed with Lost Ark. It turned out to be too much of a theme park for me. At least the visuals look nice.

>lalafell
that's a tarutaru you cunt.

>shredding employees

Fucking brutal

all gnomes look the same: shaped like a ball perfect for kicking across long distances.

Both get punted

Koreans don't fuck around

That's what you get for hogging the GitS license and then only use it for your shitty multiplayer only CoD clone.

Attached: GitS.gif (360x203, 1.69M)

Combat arms getting ruined was CA EU fault.
Combat arms was created in Korea, then maintained by CA NA after the the beta ended because it was popular in the west.

Nexon moved all the CA NA devs to dirty bomb, putting CA EU in charge, they introduced the rental system, censored the game, told everyone that spent a cent in the game to fuck off and no refunds, fucked up QR and fireteam, fucked up exp rates, fucked up speed gear, fucked up specialist balance, and made "reloaded".
After all that everyone stopped playing, game was no longer profitable and closed.
Later on Dirty bomb devs bought the game from Nexon and left.

Sweeden devs are a mistake.

VALOFE bought the game later on and is running it in shit servers for cheap so they are making a profit from it so it will run for a while.

>Rumor

Oh no...

Attached: 1556077892890.jpg (750x730, 33K)

>Rumor
Anyway Nexon got a deal with tencent to develop more MMOs so nah, not happening since they are swimming in chinese money.

>hogging
it was a one off license for the game, and originally it was meant to be an mmofps, but neople is a garbage dev studio that doesn't know how to make games that aren't just gachashit like dfo.

Also, japan got fucktons more updates and content for GITS online, like ridable tachikomas. america never got it cause they couldn't monetize it.

Yeah but they always fuck it up later for shekel jewry

Well, at least the Japanese got something decent out of it then.

That and a so-so SFM model.

It was pretty popular even in japan, and in the west it was financially viable, but they shut it down because it wasn't growing, it was just stable.

Then we got lawbreakers and hyper universe (lol).

God I hope someone picks up vindictus and mabinogi.
Someone with brains and less greed.

Maplestory the whole fun of it was the social part

Most people playing use the nexon launcher so that means nothing

Attached: 1566234666319.jpg (1552x7337, 3.55M)

I played LT for a long time, and fuck off you are wrong and never made it to endgame a single time, much less made 3 235s like I did on the new official server. It has the shittiest collision detection of any game I've ever played, enjoy teleporting off the side of a platform because the server decided you missed a jump even though your screen showed you landing on the platform 2 seconds before teleporting you into a deathpit. It has far too many problems to ever be considered "good".

Thanks for the massive write up.

wrong, reboot is more fun than main servers and the only thing that would make it better is forcing SSF and changing PQs to be 1 player-able.

Fun Fact: One of the "8 Goddesses" is still hiding out in Europe most likely reporting all the data of the shit they implemented into SK society to her masters.

Attached: 1526874371239.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

I completely misread the article from the catalog and thought it was something about North Korea developing MMO's. I thought a new golden age was upon us, alas we're still doomed.

Attached: 67843877_p0.jpg (1138x1600, 841K)

thanks for subscribing to my blog user.

Surprisingly people in the wild star community are actually beck porting the shit like wow fags

I read most of that before and even the non-SJW stuff makes me sad.
For those wondering why so many MMOs come from Korea
>Consoles and normal PC games had so many regulations against them that only locally made made games were feasible to have any success for the longest time.
>It is super hard to make and start up a website for games that you basically have to be rich if you want so make something as simple a game forums
>The reasons why we got a few nice games from Korean devs like Kingdom Under Fire and then their sequels either never got made or were turned into MMOs was because of these retarded regulations.
Is there a worse place to be a video game player than Korea and China?

Attached: xbox_kingdom_under_fire_crusades_p_1i4p0m.jpg (300x300, 25K)

LULULUL Wizet and shut the fuck up

Like what user I need to know! If it's reforging I already knew how Jewish it is. I wanna know if there are skill I can't obtain because of the cash shop.

Attached: 1563727918479.png (700x980, 863K)

Why do people praise Vindictus so much?

It was just another trashy P2W game. Spin2Win and then goddess blessing when you die. Spider bros were fun though.

Sucks for you mate. It was good when I played on OGPlanet

Lunia my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=vISM9DHLyXM

Attached: MV5BZTY0NmMyYmEtYTViNy00NmU2LWI3Y2YtMmFhYjE5MDhhZjYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4ODk2NTE@._V1_.jpg (1093x820, 152K)

it was only good for a short period on OGP. I played from closed beta for about 2 years, the only good point of LT was crystal mines/DMP castle endgame grinding parties.

>tfw forgot about this game
>tfw massive nostalgia overload when I hear this
Fuck
Shattered galaxy

Attached: shattered-galaxy-image673125.jpg (790x593, 134K)

>spamming GGs

Attached: yikes nepu.png (512x512, 80K)

>Spin2Win and then goddess blessing when you die. Spider bros were fun though.
When was the last time you played the game user?

if only it doesn't runs like shit, it still got really good looking characters

>He still thinks spear lann is the meta

Attached: 1565580015660.png (265x254, 80K)

Can I marry bitches? there is no point in playing epic failure if not.

Talking about models, did mint and vanilla models ever got posted?

Not that user but last time I played was when the giant came out

>tfw massive nostalgia overload when I hear this
I got it too
both the gameplay and ost were on point. the presentation was really good for the time too.

Most models are lost now. You can find some XPS ports on deviantart, but that's about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>the giant
I'm guessing you mean Titan? The one you fight in the 2nd town? Yeah, things have changed A LOT since then. Some of the later characters are so fun to play as (i went with Arisha and never looked back).

I was talking about Maplestory 2 models.

Anyway if you have the GiTS files you cans till get the models manually.

It's a good indication of how things stand right now, regardless of which launcher they use.

>this never got coverage in the us
>that last part
crazy to think this happened 3 years ago

They hosted that one gits shooter that I liked.

You fagots better keep BBQ alive its the one game keeping me hopeful

Attached: fmonk.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>tfw I received an email that RO will be dead on steam

Attached: 1558305730692.jpg (200x279, 12K)

I’m 20 and I play maplestory bbb on and off

In going to launch u

Goddammit, user. I didn't need these feels.

Good they deserve it, bringing back LoCC as a bastardized phone game

Attached: BaMN6TQ.jpg (960x960, 213K)

lawbreakers?

Calm down, user.

Attached: fat cat reloaded.jpg (656x665, 166K)

Were they involved in that? That's poor luck for them.

based
old ladies sticky to some MMOs too when they put enough money into house decor and cosmetics.

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN

Attached: ED6258FF-CDE4-4B82-A6EE-A24EDBBE5EE2.gif (191x184, 262K)

Something about those old korean MMO OSTs always gives me a fluffy feeling inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfnsDshM8Yk

I’m talking about pre Big Bang retard only a Brain dead retard would touch numaple

I'm going home RIGHT NOW to go play MapleStory. Kaiser chads RISE UP!

>party quest
>1 player
Why are u even playing an mmo just play a single player game u fucknugget

for me it’s night walker luv dem bats hnnnnnng

DJMax

bros what do I do. this thread is making me want to play vindictus again.
bros.. it's not the same but the itch never goes away

DFO isn't going to last another month.

Only in funding and publishing.

>bros.. it's not the same but the itch never goes away
I know user. After all these years and i still haven't felt the same excitement playing other online games as i did when i carried 3 of my teammates through Succubus Queen, essentially soloing her. Damn i loved my Arisha.

Are there private servers for instanced games like DFO and Vindictus? Because I've never found any.

Attached: YES YES YES YES YES.gif (444x250, 1.39M)

Jesus I remember playing that game back in middle school

>Mobile gacha intensifies
Ah shit bro

>Vindictus
There are, they're not up to date though

Just scratch that itch user I went and made a new character in mabi and I'm still enjoying it

No the giant player character

sell if all off minus MapleStory and then make a MapleStory Classic. I wanna go home bros.

Lineage was the peak of MMO, in KR is still top of the charts

as someone who constantly goes back to private servers, you don't want this.

Heroes of Incredible Tales. Then they ruined it. Basically they dumbed it down with each new major update until it played like every other cookie cutter mobile ARPG.

fucking classic nigger i swear, like motherfuckers talking about their time in Ragnarok... stupid people.

I miss this janky game, feels so dead and full of bots when I play it now

Attached: 444444444444444444.jpg (1360x768, 228K)

Lineage 2 from C1 to Interlude was peak mmorpg. WoW kiddies don't even realize what they missed. It was like EVE Online but with a fantasy setting and actual gameplay instead of spreadsheet autism. A true mmorpg experience.

>that name
Well fucking played user.

Lineage 2
Granada Espada

Attached: Granado Espada waifus v.jpg (1096x757, 679K)

>dfo
>pserver

how would that even work

f2p and p2w in general have become so saturated, it's no longer worth the ROI risk unless you're guaranteed top dog (Blizzard/Hearthstone, Clash/Supercell, Sony/GranBlue, etc.)

Between this and lootbox litigation, we are approaching the gaming renaissance at last.

Attached: d4cbd057e3bc40ba978d51b7a71ecdc73ab16eef_hq.jpg (1024x683, 43K)

>Granado Espada
mmm you could upgrade your npc party member?

>Sony/GranBlue
Sony doesn't own Granblue, Cyberagent does. You're thinking of Aniplex (Sony Music) and FGO.

it's still gonna get infested with endgame niggers with no sense/value of community engagement.

Pangya
Too bad Japan killed it.

This. Me and my friends used to play the shit out of Combat Arms during college. Good times.

probably extraordinarily well if there's no fucking faggot stamina bar.

>FF14: buy to play + sub costs, early game is horrendous
>Classic WoW: rose colored glasses the game
>TERA/Vindictus/BnS: dead except at the highest levels where you have to grind forever
>BDO: grind forever to get better at grinding forever
>Astellia: super generic at everything, 30 dollar price tag

Attached: j.png (500x677, 160K)

>astellia
>30 dollars
fucking what? the korean version's f2p.

Attached: 48425560_590101781444259_6717182079026593792_n.png (720x720, 734K)

You know the game could've been so much better if not mishandled horribly by nexon and held back by its pay model.

The insecto*ds with their shoddy workmanship.

Yes even though its F2P over there, it's going to be pay 2 play over here. The current founder pack shits are 40+ dollars

Attached: 4p3zj6qfcah31.png (871x888, 318K)

I just want a massive COOP game instead a MMO.

that is hilarious. the game also sucks so I pity anyone who buys in. It's bless all over again. hype for nothing.

so you want a massive multiplayer game?

>delay the game indefinitely two days before release because of "localization issues"
>one week later this nexon financial shit starts cropping up
>one month later layoffs left and right
I wish EA could have localization issues like these

>People excited for SinOALice
Take it from someone who played JP at launch. The game is really shit. Taros name can't carry the fucking game and its shit rates and "gameplay".

Attached: 1556018875881.jpg (306x265, 8K)

noooo my fucking cannoneer 200
shit shit shit
my elf droid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1565832744701.png (316x385, 31K)

starcraft

it's what they deserve after destroying pic related

who the fuck thought shakespeare was a good idea for an mmo expansion what the fuck you guys.

Attached: mabinogi.jpg (800x600, 148K)

You are talking to the guys who approved big bang.

This won't affect maplestory because it actually makes a lot of money and is popular in korea

nooooooooo not nexon

G9-12 was kino going from a nobody to a guy who defeats a god
G13-14 was ok? Shakespeare as the first milletian was kinda a weird move
G15 was portia/10 the confession at the end was heartwarming
G16 is pure and utter shit the only redeeming thing was the QT princess and her infatuation with (you)

>It's Nexon's curse that every game they make will be great when it comes out, only to heavily degrade in quality over the next few years

Big fucking facts

>shakespeare was a good idea for an mmo expansion
that sounds awesome though

old mmos had a lot of soul in their presentation and ost. even gameplay ideas
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1eZPhhr2M

It was fine when they kept the plays on the in-universe stage in their wierd interdimensional theater, but when they tried to incorporate shakespeare into the lore of the world it all just fell apart. the macbeth chapter is the absolute worst and nobody can tell my otherwise. Then when they tried to go back to the older lore, they bastardize a bucnh of the old characters and make a brown titty witch this all-powerful being for some fucking reason.

I miss C1 and G8+C3.