No DLC

>No DLC
What the fuck From?

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

They made sure activision couldn't contractually jew them and fuck up their reputation.

just means they get to focus on their magnum opus, Elden Ring

is elden ring getting announced tonight?

it was announced at E3

its missing that cherry on top

DLC GOOD
NO DLC BAD
Bizarro Yea Forums thread?

>expansions are bad
just because it falls under the same category as horse armor doesn't mean its bad

Attached: 1325566689646.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I'd rather it got no DLC than shitty DLC like Dark Souls 3.

There used to be a time when shipping a complete game was standard and expansion packs were a neat little bonus. Oh, I meant DLC, I didn't mean to confuse you, lil zoomie.

git gud

good DLC good
bad DLC bad
it's not rocket science user

Why is no dlc bad?

This weebshit had it's day in the spotlight.

I'm more interested in Elden Ring.

Sekiro was a budget stop-gap project from the beginning, the 3 whole unique areas and heavily recycled bosses should've tipped you off.

Attached: just2.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Seething Soulsshitters

fromsoft has a history of making excellent DLC expansions that take their games from awesome to masterpiece

I've accepted. I'm fine with it.

Attached: 1563399947492.jpg (610x395, 74K)

that's not the problem with the game brainlet

the problem with this weebshit game is no real gameplay variety you are stuck in the katana weeb mode and there's no fashion souls and mp attempt

>mommy mommy I need my DLC!
>you gave me DLC last Christmas that means I get it again this year!

Glad we got a completed game on release then

Only Bloodborne

who are you quoting

This. This is not run of the mill dlc we are talking about. FROM has an excellent dlc track record, even made good ones for DaS2.

Attached: 1556141645615.jpg (1200x1115, 265K)

added to the filter

Attached: hide.png (64x62, 371)

Go play with dolls Soulshitter.

True, but i also think they are saving ammo for a sequel. It makes more money than a DLC priced at 20 bucks.

>Yea Forums is supporting DLC now

>all DLC is the same
retard

I would also accept that. I think people are just used to getting dlc for From's games so it's a little disappointing to not get one

>not all DLCs!
lmao zoomers

>DS1 dlc better than DS1 itself

Attached: 37474817y72.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

all DLC is the same by definition, retard. it's content that you pay for in addition to the $60 that you already paid to make up for a lack of it

Not sure who you're quoting, yourself?

yes

I hope they don't make any, the game was fucking shit

The best From games don't get DLC.

based retard

Seething anglo. Reminder that no one finds pirate hats and purple skies cool anymore.

Sekiro sucked so I'm glad they're not working on it any more

Attached: 1427232865408.png (287x288, 111K)

No idea what the fuck you're talking about you schizo freak

You've been visited by the Based Sony Negroid hand.
Good exclusives and japanese games will come to your console, but only if you reply "why are you black?" to this post

If they bring back Souls ‘variety’ without having more engaging combat than Sekiro it’s going to be boring combat. We also know how boring weapon arts were compared to switch attacks, and Elden Ring is going to be another Bamco game. The potential for fuck ups is immense.

set your trip filter now and try to forget he exists, he shits up every good blue board like it's going out of style

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*makes a complete focused experience at launch in your path*
Noooooooo but my DLC!!!!!!1!&@*!*×+*!!

>Fashion souls
If you want a game about "fashion" buy a fucking barbie doll you literal homosexual

>he doesn't know about fashion sekiro
wew lad

Attached: 814380_20190609001945_1.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

>"WEEBS WEEBS WEEBS IM SO EPIC"
Nothing is worse than HEMAtards and people who jerk fantasy/medieval European settings. Sekiro has better areas and designs than any previous From title.

OOOOHHHHHHHH

>No DLC
Great.

Its such a shame this seems to be a side project for From. Its honestly their best game yet, gameplay was amazing.

>expansions are bad
no modern-day firm software game has ever had an expansion

Given the updates of the PC versions of From titles, notably Dark Souls series, their expansion style DLC has always been at least equal to the main game and a welcome addition, or possibly much better. I really enjoyed the DLC expansions for DS3 ( and both the refined versions of 2 and 1 with DLC included and tweaked)… so it's a pity if they don't offer more enjoyable expansion style DLC for Sekiro given how enjoyable it is

This. While I'd love some more kickass katana duels, I have to come to accept that the game is finished as it is.

Attached: 8hUVZq.gif (320x180, 2.8M)

>going full Shura
You fool!

Nah, more weebshit would be pretty boring.
Elden Ring is where it is at.

There are a lot of hooks for dlc, like Tomoe being mentioned a lot but never appearing

remember to filter all tripniggers

Just trade it in already OP. There was never ever gonna be any DLC for it, no idea why you thought that. Not sure its value atm, but I got near retail price back for it a month after purchase.

enjoy your finished game

They made a complete game with no bullshit.
I'm GLAD there's no DLC. It's fucking perfect.