Auschwitz game scrapped

But the devs vow to re-release it in a "less offensive version"
How can they make it less offensive, Yea Forums?

Attached: CoF.png (1356x1164, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ttV7zCipA
youtube.com/watch?v=kfaSFcxMS70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I wana gas the Jews

The lolocaust is a lie anyway.

This looks like the Mafia City devs made a new game, or at least trailers for it.

They could make it less offensive by making it more family friendly.
For example, they could make a death camp amusement park and include all kinds of attractions like the infamous minecart ride that the nazis used to transport jews into furnaces

What's offensive about a game based on fictional events?

They'll make it so you play as Americans and gas nazis.

>Holocoaster Tycoon becomes a reality
This is my dream. It sounds so fun everytime it's discussed. ONE DAY IT WILL EXIST.

Why would you even make a game like that? Shock value?

>make a memerrific game about some 290 years ago shitshow
>doesn't make it about Portland in 2020
It would be a mix between State of Emergency, Urban Reign, and Manhunt.

There already is a game that lets you play as German soldiers in WW2 and exterminate vermin.

Attached: cover_medium.jpg (575x485, 103K)

>How can they make it less offensive, Yea Forums?

Attached: 01848896_Kh65SFB.jpg (800x600, 197K)

Pol tards are clinically retarded they'll buy a turd if it has a swastika printed on it

More like holoFAUX

Yeah pretty much. It's just like Hatred, they're super-small and low budget so by making edgy bullshit they can get a lot of free advertising via media outlets going nuts about it.

I wish I wasn’t retarded so I could play rollercoster tycoon 2

Fiction

Yeah, feels like Hatred 2.0. They aren't doing this for art or to make some kind of statement. They just want attention.

this shit looked like counter strike's jailbreak

because I like amusement park simulators.

Replace the Germans with Muslims. Then its progressive and woke.

I wana make a hentai adventure game called Kyogre’s day off someone please halp

Make it so the prisoners are all Nazis. Now you can do whatever you want to them without any guilt.

Boco, the fuck you doing on Yea Forums? Thought you were a Yea Forums tripfag. You branching out?

Should've made a Mengele Hospital Tycoon game instead.

Fuck off kike go back in the chamber

Damn does this mean we won't be able to sew Jews hands together?

Attached: 1564483621142.jpg (1024x713, 113K)

The holocaust wasn't real, but i really wish it was

You can't, you apparently missed the news. Read about "The Hunt", it was about democrats killing trump voters, and it got canned after the mass shooting.

>those god awful barely functional games made by white supremacist groups where you "kill all da niggurz n jooz"

>people actually belive this
They can say the nazi’s did anything and regards will belive time because dey ebil and deh jews are purrfect UwU cinnamonrolls
Fucking faggots

they will make it about killing incels and it will be the biggest game of the year

I've been on Yea Forums and Yea Forums for over ten years now.

user, it's real simple. Spend more than you make, and you lose money. You just need to have some ability to plan ahead and not spend all your money the moment it comes in.

my favourite game of all time is ethnic cleansing, how could you tell

They'll just make it about neo-nigger trans w*myn genociding straight white men

Couldn't find enough real footage for inspiration.

>pretends to be le oldfag
>browses the two most horrible boards on the site
>has a trip
checks out

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

>make your own games
>does that
>NO, NOT LIKE THAT

Attached: 1563422127865.png (420x420, 15K)

i remember watching a trailer when it first gained attention, it looked like the low effort asset flipped trash Russkie teens flood Steam with
i would've been very surprised if it ever turned into a full game
not just because of the inevitable censoring and banning waves, but because it was obvious the dev never intended to turn it into a functional game

I remember you being mostly Yea Forums must not have ever seen a thread with you on Yea Forums. Can't believe I've never seen you here, weird.

I mean it makes sense that they couldn't hire better programmers, no half decent coder would want their name on a project like that, but do they not have any time between attending Klan meetings and burning crosses to learn how to code worth a damn?

Boco is one of the oldest (and most tolerable) tripfags. Just let him be.

actually cringed at this post

Exactly. Slap something together, then sit back and bask in the attention it receives to inflate their little egos.

>All this drama over a fictional story

Kike detected

>Actually believing this
Sorry, you're not welcome here and never will be

>hurf durf holocust not real

My grandparents died in the holocaust when they were 8, you edgelord fucks

I think you posted the wrong image user, that's the one about Tiananmen Square.

hmm

Attached: 1566128002428.jpg (1214x683, 108K)

By showcasing what REALLY happened in those camps. Having dental work, theaters, lack of ovens/graves.

Please keep your edgy anti semitism and racism on please. This board is for video game discussion.

Attached: imageedit_14_4307888928.png (497x363, 124K)

No I can’t build rollercosters it to hard for me I try and I can’t do it :( I’m a dumb

stop normalizing nazis

Attached: maxresdefault_10-18-47.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

how dare you talk to me

BAck to /vp/ faggot

What? I'm just saying, if you're gonna make blatant propaganda you should at least put some effort into it. Lure people in with quality gameplay, and then BAM! You hit 'em with the whole "let's kill all the niggers" spiel.

kys niggerkike

(you)

you should be thankful for these
quoting outlandish "survivor accounts" is the best way to troll Holocaust screechers

why do you write like a faggot?

Fuck off kike
No way fag

Attached: 8FD05554-1D1B-4F6D-BF7F-DBE0C98E30E1.png (606x409, 302K)

Absolutely BASED and REDPILLED

(You)
You mass replied a little too much. Makes the bait obvious.

Attached: 1564483448003.jpg (714x662, 37K)

>I've been on tumblr lite and reddit central for over ten years now!
Whoa so this is the power of cancerfags.

It's not and even you must know by now you're just hiding behind your confirmation bias every time mountains of proofs are brought up.
But go ahead, don't let me ruin your scapegoat literally adopted because you can't into real world politics.

Attached: 1563709672770.png (273x185, 84K)

Attached: huhum.png (628x538, 523K)

not an argument

Most likely.
You probably could do a game like that in an interesting and compelling way but most people who are capable wouldn't risk it.

Attached: s_001[1].png (640x480, 116K)

???????
Yah right like they would stop and let her give birth and just let the baby live
This is really dumb

Fuck off boco

3 years in prison for holocaust denial goyim!

What proof? Media run by kikes? Some vid they make u watch in school
Yah right fuck off

>scrapped

Lol they'll turn the stripes sideways and change the language and names, done

Why do you care? My point is that games like Ethnic Cleaning would help their cause a lot more if they were actually GOOD.

>you merely adopted the gas
>I was born in it, genocided by it

yes because they was able to shove 6 MILLION kikes into tiny ovens am I right?

Attached: 6d8.jpg (238x480, 28K)

That's a pretty good example, actually.

Then they took that whole level out of the German version, making the game unwinnable. Oops.

I don’t live In rapufeegee land but nice try faggot ur mind police has no power here

says a lot about our SOCIETY

if all it takes to market your game is media baiting

>"game" that anyone would only ever play because it's extremely edgy
>we're going to tone down how edgy it is and re-release it

Well there's a whole bunch of premade coasters and you can download literally a billion more online.

>heh i know you're baiting but i still replied
retards

But I wana make my own that’s whole point of it I wana make mr skeletal spook land

it wasn't Nazi propaganda
the game was developed by Russians and you were going to play as the detainees:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ttV7zCipA

Attached: 1566223621140.png (267x593, 52K)

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Honestly, knowing the Nazis they might have kept the kid just to study. See how his development is different from others, stuff like that.

What game is that?

>russian
Ah, so it's a game made to help drumpf winning the election (it won't happen again)

Put your trip back on

If it's only been 10 years it's not an oldfag zoomer

Just rename it and change the paintjob. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

Education maybe? i don't see it as being bad as a interactive "game" also nobody is going to get offended by this whatsoever we also make casual jokes like this, it's always the idiots that don't live in here so they think glorifying this will result is something.
T.israelite

Attached: 1566041553242.jpg (287x480, 20K)

That’s no fun faggot

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.

Did the game have masturbating machines, Jew eating eagles, and a dog that bites if you play a wrong note on the piano? Because that’s what it needs to be authentic.

I was referring to Ethnic Cleansing. Yes, there actually is a game called that. Guess what it's about.

It's easy money.

So it's gonna be rereleased as the Notzi's kill the Not-Jews.

Being insanely based

Both axceptable, although I doubt its the former.

I actually cannot fathom that people believe the holocaust happened as the Jews say it did (big difference between this and complete denial for the record)

Like if you actually and unironically believe the six million, you are saying the Jewish religious prophecies are true. I suggest to you if this is the case you read up on Jewish mysticism

Honestly fuck roller coasters, go karts are where the real money is.

I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY THERE IS CHRATS I MENA BUILDING PARK I HAZ IN MIND IS TO HARD
REEEEEEEE

who are you quoting

>le Holocaust didn't happen but it should have :^)

clown

So, basically just Prison Architect?

>no rollercoasters
>no electrified floors
>no masturbation machines
>no fights with bears in cages
FUCKING DROPPED

Attached: avgn_look_at_his_head.jpg (412x569, 20K)

Yes that’s correct jews are leeches

What was too offensive? The masturbation machines?

don't forget the swimming pool!!

Did the game feature the shotgun wall?

Attached: EAjWGCzUEAAcxNn-1.jpg (826x226, 35K)

Make it more realistic. Instead of being a death camp where you can kill innocent prisoners, in gruesome ways,
it's a labor camp where people who pose a risk of armed resistance are instead managed to perform various useful tasks such as breeding rabbits for their fur. You also have to manage increasingly tight levels of various supplies, lest a typhus outbreak devastate your population of workers.

>No giant electric chair that 20 people sit on at the same time

>they gave the prisoners armed weapons
This just keeps getting more dumb sounds like let’s just make stuff up and go Belive me okay like humans don’t lie all the fucking time

>you, you fucking retard

The only Auschwitz game I want to play is one where you roll through as an Allied hero and murder the evil Nazis for their war crimes. Line em up and fill a ditch.

Oy vey! The mountains of evidence! The most well documented genocide in history! If you question it you go to jail! The holodo- what? Never heard of it. Gulags were actually good for Russians. The nebulous origins of anti-semitism, it’s literally unexplainable!

It was all real in my mind!

What is this from?

>Tom and Jerry.jpg

This person watched too much Looney Tunes and thought it was realistic

Dude chill. You just have to find that balance between "intense enough that people want to ride it" and "not so intense it makes them puke out their spines". And also make sure that it doesn't kill your guests. Test your roller coasters extensively before opening them to the public, pay attention to the test results and alter the course of the track accordingly.

>Germans are always depicted as autists who take stuff very seriously
>Yet they were apparently going crazy with ideas for their execution methods
What if they just lined them up and shot them? Or let them die of exhaustion?

>The officer in charge would then usually light up a cigar and exclaim "Ain't I a stinker?"

It was real in her mind

I DONT CARE IF IT BTFOS ALL THE GUUEST IT ISNT ABOUT TJAT ITS ABOUT I LITTERLY CANT MAKE THW PARK BECAUSE IT TO HArd and I can’tndonit I try to make rollecster go throw building it to hard Igot to point i crinand stop because i no figure it out alosnim not ur Broooooo
AHHHHHHHH

Attached: 6278A7F0-2DB3-45E5-86C8-B0CE48D3452B.jpg (592x304, 45K)

I don't understand the holocaust deniers mindset. Obviously you hate Jews, and perhaps rightfully so as they do seem to be a huge problem for the world, yet you deny that a genocide you believe they deserve never happened and revel in the idea that it should. Why? How does that make sense?

I can't wait until the Discord trannies and Reddit commies get here to whine.

Attached: 6a4e8c171391696c510bd7c8a9dd646f082ee5b1b0279c78841a247a71516bdc.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Lol I'm Georgian and there are Ukrainians and Russians that literally love Stalin, like a lot of them in the older generation and a lot of them as modern day member /po/ 2ch shitters, and of course commies. They are pretty open about it even on TV.
Imagine if there were people and parties on national TV praising Hitler in modern day Germany.

>proving the point
U realize how retarded it sounds and now ur just spoutinhg memes

>WHY DO YOU DENY THE REASON OF THE DEMONIZATION OF YOUR IDEOLOGY????????!!?"!?$!?"$!"?$!#
I bet you are underage or a woman.

who are you quoting though

People don't deny work camps and also an intent on exterminating Jews, at least sane people don't. People deny the numbers and the absurd stories.
Jews were objectively hunted and fucked in Nazi Germany, there is no doubt about it.

>Auschwitz
>Less offensive
Just go all in or don't fucking bother at all, what a joke

Dude. Dude! Calm down. What exactly are you trying to do?

Yeah yeah we get it, holocaust didn't happen, hitler did nothing wrong, etc

Christ, grow up you edgy faggots

Attached: 1565362458006.jpg (1186x879, 71K)

>nazi
>evil
>war crimes
This is ur mind on kike propaganda good goy yes belive the 6 million goy please give us all ur shekels we are so victims goy
Ur a fucking retard

Replace inmates with robots and guns with lollypops.

Reason of demonization of Nazism doesn't disappear with Holocaust because Nazis were still willing to create work camps which essentially acted as death camps to a lesser degree, of course this isn't worse than gulags but both commies and Nazis need to be demonized, the fact that media doesn't care about Stalin being worse than Hitler is irrelevant to both being cancer.

>who are you quoting though

Stop calling me dude and shut up faggot
>t. Butthurt kike people are not mindless retards and realize how stupid the whole thing is

I think their logic is "they lied about the holocaust and used the lie to get their own country, lots of moneys and sympathy".

ReadOr are you denying that Nazis are against certain groups of people and ultimately are expansionists and imperialists

Attached: EAjWGP6UwAAprN0.jpg (960x502, 28K)

Because they whole thing makes no sense and is fucking stupid also u seriously belive they did all this while fighting a war while they’re country was fucked
How many brain cells do u have?

>Stop calling me dude and shut up faggot

You know I'm just trying to help you design better rollercoasters. If you're going to be rude then figure it out yourself.

It's good to see a lot of democrats turning against Israel now. Especially with Trump pushing so hard for his good friend Bibi. A literally corrupt leader who's committed war crimes.

I would play this but I also like making death camps in Rimworld. Just take out all the real world references and make it some sci-fi thing.

Attached: 1554059648708.jpg (375x500, 21K)

All u did say was make bumper car retard

>Reason of demonization of Nazism doesn't disappear with Holocaust because Nazis were still willing to create work camps
Are you actually mental retarded?
EVERY death that happened in thos "concentratio camps" was fault of the "freedom fighters", they destroyed the supplies of Germany making most of them starve to death.

But that doesn't really fit the reality. It's more like it did happen, they got compensated far too generously for it and are now rich and powerful, they are still milking it out of pure greed and are hellbent on revenge against whites as a whole for it. They have realistically become just as bad, if not worse than the Nazis, in their treatment of Palestinians and other human rights violations while manipulating and using the West to do their dirty work.

tl;dr the Holocaust did happen and the Jewish people became the villains as a result

I also gave you advice on designing coasters that don't make your customers sick or dead, but apparently that wasn't an issue to you. But I'm willing to give you another chance if you CALMLY explain what it is you're trying to do.

>the Discord trannies and Reddit commies actually came out of the woodwork

Attached: 1565349697997.jpg (732x814, 166K)

I don't deny the Holocaust happen. I highly highly highly doubt it happened to 6 million Jews alone. If it was 6 million (doubtful) it was 6 million, Jews, disabled people, anarchists, blacks, old people, russians, and anything else. Not just 6 million Jews.

Was it real or was it faked? Doesn't matter now. Holocaust is the best thing that could happen to Jews simply because they, even today, 70+ years after the end of WW2, make some serious money off it.
But then, again, what can you expect from people who killed Jesus?

I WANT TO MAKE SCARRY SPOOKY SKELETON LAND

this one's a shoop
notice it's in perfectly arranged Times New Roman, an old book doesn't look like that

shit like the rollercoaster of death and the masturbation machines are from actual statements made by "survivors"

>But that doesn't really fit the reality.

It fits THEIR reality, where Jews rule the world and enslaved the whites despite being inferior to whites in every way.

I wana go on a Rollercoaster of death

Christians and Muslims really need to rise up and realize they were never each other's enemy, the Jews have always been playing both sides against each other for profit. That was all the Crusades ever were and that's all the wars in the Middle East continue to be.

I don't understand how that ties in to your difficulty in designing rollercoasters. I mean, a rollercoaster that kills all the riders is pretty scary, but...

BECUAENI CANT FIGURE HOW OUT tew make da costed I try but it rallie hard to make rollercoster :(((

we should but shits fucked brehs,
look at the state of christian nations
then look at the state of Islamic nations

If Jesus respawns then and only then will all believers of God unite under a single banner

isnt that just kenshi

>Far right extremism in games
ABSOLUTELY OUTLAWED
>Far left extremism in games
ABSOLUTELY ENDORSED BRB WORD FILTERING 'WHITE MAN'

Attached: 1566164401001.png (641x706, 719K)

I mean obvious it's "fake" but I was wondering if it's from one of those trashy horror novels where hitler is a werewolf or whatever

>Game no one has ever heard of has been scrapped
Oh look it's fucking nothing

because it's grossly exaggerated, it's used as a political tool and a way to guilt trip people, and because it's really boring to listen to
my country got occupied by Soviets and even through the worst decades of Communism-induced poverty, we had to pay reparations (most of which ended up with rich American Jewish communities, as it was recently uncovered)
i don't even condone the killing of Jews, quite the opposite, but i'm done listening to their laments

from looney toons

It's not that hard. You start at the station, add whatever twists and loops you can come up with and make sure the track is one consistent loop going all the way around to the other end of the station. If you don't care about your guests' happiness, health or survival than you should just go nuts.

>anti semitism
Imagine there being a race so arrogant, or so hated, that there is a special term for racism against them in particular.
Imagine them decrying said racism and acting like a persecuted minority despite being one of the most racist and influential peoples in the world, having
- An imperialistic apartheid state that sterilizes undesirables and receives billions in free aid each year from America, whose military and politicians are at their beck and call.
- An unaccountable nuclear arsenal, with a plan (Samson Option) to not only nuke invaders of Israel but incite a global nuclear holocaust by attacking European cities too in the event that Israel is defeated.
- A near monopoly on Western media producers, news outlets, and financial institutions.
- The most immense nepotism on the planet, with constant conspiring against gentiles and undermining of the host nations they inhabit, with such antics as pushing for multiculturalism in the host nation while also being staunch supporters of the exclusive Jewish ethnostate.

this one gets me evry time.
the shamelessness of these people is without limits

Attached: bb10acd6c04a7ec3b638e6a79358c3a4.jpg (402x480, 34K)

besides it being a Tom and Jerry reference, i base my assumption on the way the image looks
i think it's a shop and this text was never in print

>I'm only pretending to be a retarded
Fucking retarded

Fucking boomers would cry and screech to save their Jew masters

>jews take my money for something that’s obviously fake
>but hurrdurr da nazi is the evil one
Ur a fucking retard u should off urself
Imagine being fine with lining the pockets of rich kikes because of their lies
Ur a fucking faggot

Mein fucking sides

Attached: 1564157315139.jpg (1024x908, 48K)

I try but I never like how it look and I can’t make it go throw building or make the line to line up go throw bulling it really hard

Do you have problems aligning the track with the building?

>hand on the book is not reversed
one job

>game looks interested
>ruin it by censoring it
fuck developers

I dunno but I can’t make my spooky world it tew hard I get frustrated cry and stop because it more trouble then fun

Does it actually look "interested"? It's literally just an edgelord simulator.

please don't do this i could go to jail for it

>interesting*
anything that isn't the same exact same shit i've played a million times looks more interesting that another generic fps , generic walking simulator , generic whatever shit i've seen a billion times

Haha imagine living in a police state

>Not making a game about the real Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=kfaSFcxMS70

>I don't understand the holocaust deniers mindset.
Well for starters the very idea of death camps concentrated in Poland is retarded.
In a genocide during war, a country doesn't waste valuable time and resources shipping millions of people across half the continent to be elaborately executed. They just get shot where they're found.
The fact that the death camps were the ones inspected by the Soviets while the concentration camps were the ones inspected by Western allies is also suspicious.

>Press X to get jacked off to death