OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB: BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM FOOTAGE SHOWN, HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS? JELLYFISH FIELDS

OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB: BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM FOOTAGE SHOWN, HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS? JELLYFISH FIELDS
clips.twitch.tv/SmellyClearYakBabyRage
clips.twitch.tv/AthleticSpeedyHeronPeanutButterJellyTime

Attached: 1b9.jpg (880x1140, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1foj67vsnQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7s5Bvw13Urw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The movement looks bad and why is the tint of the game so yellow?

It’s 100% still early in development, the physics look so stiff and not floaty enough, and the double jump animation just looks like he’s T-posing.

I know its in pre-alpha but... jesus christ it looks awful

Attached: ew why.png (665x369, 461K)

Thank god there's no set release date. This game needs a lot more polish, but it looks like it's in really early development anyway. That's probably why we haven't seen any gameplay yet despite the hype.

The jumping animation need some work

It looks so much better on PC.
If they fix animations and make movement feel smooth it could be amazing. But if they halfass it and if anything feels stiff then it'll be a bust.

reminder the crash remaster looked like absolute ass when they first showed it

This, the release date is way in 2020 and we're not even close to it. This is pre-alpha shit, there's still a fuckton they can work on.
Hopefully this can be a Crash: NST situation where they'll show us gameplay once in a while and listen to critique / suggestions and fine-tune the controls and animations as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1foj67vsnQ&feature=youtu.be
Full reveal.

Looks pretty decent so far. I do have some issues with the animations and I think the stage's lightning needs a bit more work but overall It looks fine so far. I like the new grass textures.

Attached: Patrick.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Any Deutsch anons could give us some translation of what they’re saying?

There was a picture of the PC version I saw that looked fantastic; the video we got was of the Xbone version being filtered through a livestream

German here, he's just saying a lot without actually saying a lot. Confirmed there's multiplayer but didn't tell us what it is, said you can "play with your loved ones", how he considers this a passion project and adores the original game. Mentioned the capabilities of the Unreal Engine, which is what they're using.
The only real thing of note he said is this is clearly a beta, and mentioned Patrick's Dream in the same breath, indicating we'll be getting the cut version of Patrick's Dream.

Wish the dude who's playing would stop moving the fucking camera up whenever he's about to jump

>it got revealed
when? where is the gamescom stream? is it over already?

Is there any footage of the PC version out at the moment?

Because people played this game already years ago. Stop spamming the board with multiple threads about this crap

Attached: No_Stubs_.jpg (79x77, 2K)

nevermind I guess the camera does move above you when you jump? Really hope they fix that since this is pre-alpha.

The good:
>Graphics
>The new rainbow effect on the wand spin looks great
>HAM-Mer’s new look is great
The bad:
>Spongebob’s new look is poorly animated and
>The performance seems choppy (though that could be the stream)
>Some assets look unfinished like the water being a single shade of blue
>The camera aims above Spongebob rather than behind him
I know this is a pre-alpha but I really hope they can polish it up and fix these issues before release

The original BfBB looked like supreme ass when its first trailers were being shown.
youtube.com/watch?v=7s5Bvw13Urw

Attached: 1566312466795.png (1193x671, 1.21M)

have any of you actually played the original game?
the movement and animations are one of the few things that are correct about this footage.
nobody is wondering why jellyfish fields has a urine-stained colour palette, or why there's mario galaxy grass, or why the game looks less in line with the old show's appearance

>t. chumbrain

>Unreal Engine 4
Did THQNordic HIRE THIS MAN?

Reminds me of how the new Destroy All Humans remake looks

I'm hoping they take feedback

nope

Attached: Capture.png (618x622, 400K)

>people in this thread thinking it will be even kinda good

Nigga please. You guys are just being funny right? If it turns out to be slightly decent, it will be an absolute fluke. It will be designed as a soulless cash grab aimed at actual children from the ground up.

>t. barnaclehead

Look at this *dolphin noise*

What the fuck

>Pre-alpha

i swear to god this marketing shit needs to fuck off, you know what alpha means right?

>official
>twitch clips

You do realize the video itself says "pre-alpha", right?

Dude. Not cool.

>Looks like soulless shit
OH NO NO NO BROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BTFO SWORD AND SHIELD

>on a blue board

Attached: EddyDisgust.png (500x491, 228K)

What was his name?

Attached: 1467854076004.jpg (376x353, 35K)

Again, marketing, pre-alpha means they've basically built the physics and rendering engine.

Assets, voicing, collision would be nowhere near done, even in an alpha none of that would be close.

Devs slap "Pre-alpha" on this shit to impress retards and stop people asking questions when something buggy shows up, watch this "pre-alpha" be nearly the same as the gold version

Duuuuh! I'm stuuuupiiid! I called it soulless! Doyeee!

Attached: Karate_Choppers_170.png (1210x906, 1.87M)

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (290x289, 11K)

Looks better than the Crash and Spyro remakes honestly

>kept the original music
BASED

Those games debuted with their own art style, and the remakes, created by different people, failed to capture it. BFBB was based on a licensed property and attempted to capture its art style as best it could, which wasn't great considering it was PS2/GC graphics, looked about as bad as the Ed Edd n Eddy game. If they just try to make this shit look like the show nobody will complain.

Not really. Spongebob isn't half as smooth as Crash is.

why don't you just replay the original games if you love them so much lol

this, I'm not an art expert but the colors look off compared to the cartoon. Was the original like this as well?

looks a little too much like the original, for better or for worse, but I'll play it anyway
I barely touched the game as a kid

be honest. I know there is already a flash game about this but its shitty but tell me right fucking now you wouldn't play a proper console smashlike game that is filled with cartoon characters from Nick and CN.

It would be great, prove me wrong

because I fucking hate fighting games and party fighters
I like platformers

>enb users be like ughhh so much better

based

The game looks surprisingly good. I would much prefer them to ditch the orange though.

Attached: bfbb.png (2864x960, 2.56M)

Test