*60 dollars have been taken from your account*

*60 dollars have been taken from your account*

Attached: CzpK5TzXgAAwKtw.0.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joke's on you Todd I don't have 60 dollars in my account

Then you owe me 60 dollars user.

Attached: 1500771789_a god.png (389x411, 200K)

If you kill me, I won't be able to spend money on the creation club
This is the hell you made for yourself, and I'm here to enjoy the heat

What the fuck is Bethesda's problem?

I can't wait for, after all that hate wave over 76, Todd to come back to talk about Starfuck or Skyrim 2 and see all the redditors literally masturbating over whatever screenshot he brings.
I don't know how, I don't know why, but I do know this man cracked the code. He can do whatever he wants and he will still get his money. As much as I want to see him fail, I have to admit, whatever he is doing simply just works.

not enough skyrim releases

>this man cracked the code
It's not exactly "cracking the code" to figure out being successful in the video game industry involves making good games that lots of people like.

Attached: J9Samr6.jpg (637x357, 39K)

Todd, the sale clearly states $17.99 for Skyrim and Fallout 4 each, I owe you just $35.98.

Zenimax overlords

When TES VI comes out, the Skyrim fanboys will call it a garbage trashy irredeemable game, continuing the cycle that Oblivion, Morrowind, and even Daggerfall fanboys started.

Attached: 14525A6E-0866-4FEA-9BF5-FF94ECCA699B.png (678x1444, 354K)

you give todd too much credit.
the man calling the shots is the slimy jew lawyer who owns zenimax. i say "slimy" because before he bought zenimax he worked in the securities industry and was convicted of fraud. under a plea arrangement, he didnt serve jail time in exchange for agreeing to never take a job in the securities industry again. this is the man who is making business decisions for bethesda.

>good games

>got an automated in-browser message from my ISP to stop pirating
TOOOOOOODD
It was a few hours ago and probably because of Mindhunter.

Just give Fallout and TES to Obsidian

Wow, that’s pretty dystopian, dude.

I never paid for skyrim more than 15

I’d rather not have the map’s landmarks be connected by a single circular road like in New Vegas, thank you.

>i say "slimy" because before he bought zenimax he worked in the securities industry and was convicted of fraud. under a plea arrangement, he didnt serve jail time in exchange for agreeing to never take a job in the securities industry again.
Utter crap. He was never convicted. He specifically refused the plea offer. Short version is some Arab investors committed fraud and the American government couldn't do anything about them so they went after some locals who they actually have jurisdiction over instead. The case was dismissed on the grounds the government never actually managed to present a single piece of evidence to show they had done anything wrong. Not even circumstantial evidence. Basically, he was a fall guy for some crooked Arabs.

Eh, it's an old trick and I've gotten it before.
Still deleted qBittorrent, back to being a paypig for at least a year.

>MUH WIFVARG
why were fedoralords so obsessed with this? It's not even a decent thing in daggerfal and it wasn't advertised in morrowinds trailers at all.

>good games
TES and Fallout stopped being "good" a long time ago. These are serviceable games, sure, but you will hardly find anyone praising any of the recent games without spouting the word "mods". At this point, people are just buying "reskins" of Garry's Mod for $60.
There is nothing wrong with that, if you like it go for it, but it baffles me that this guy can basically sell the possibility of quirky mods for $60 and still be praised as a great developer.
I can assure you, if there were mods in 76 it would have been praised as the game of the decade. People would be tattooing Todd's face on their ass. The whole nylon bag fiasco wouldn't even begin - they wouldn't even need to deliver the actual bag, no one would care, really.

That's the cycle of every franchise. People love being contrarians. Every new sequel will bring one or two players to an older game and they will play it and claim it was better than the new one. And yes, I don't even think the actual original fans are the ones that complain the most.
So yeah, it will happen again, but Skyrim 2 will still sell like crazy and be GOTY and be praised.

Perhaps, but he is still the salesman closing the sales, and he is the ones behind production, at least to a degree.

>good games

Attached: 1555252477379.png (593x580, 621K)

>*60 dollars have been taken from your account*
But I didn't buy anything

You know just because you can find one guy from 20 years ago making a certain complaint doesn't mean that that complaint was common

Skyrim VR is 59.99, degenerate.

But I already own that on my PS4, Mr. Howard. I’ve yet to own the Special Edition of Skyrim and GOTY edition of Fallout 4 on that system, so please, refund that $60 and let me buy those copies since they’re on sale.

I’ll even buy Skyrim on the switch for my daughters on their birthday.

Hello Yea Forums. You've been buying my games… right?

Attached: todd.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

I see people bitch about the static NPCs that never sleep all the time, and Morrowind's M'aiq literally calls out horses and lycanthropes.

>"Kills quake"
>"kills nu-wolfenstein"
Thanks bethesda

I've asked you a question Yea Forums. Why aren't you answering?

Attached: closer_todd.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Quake Champions is pretty good, it's your fault for not playing it.

Just take my wallet and go away, I don't want any trouble.

I mean, the one time yeah

You forgot errorsync

I like you Todd and buy every game, but singleplayer and mods support in Fallout 76 fucking when?

I'll only ask one more time Yea Forums. You HAVE been buying MY games... RIGHT?

Attached: even_closer_todd.jpg (480x270, 21K)

8 years and Yea Forums is still seething

We can still work this out Todd, make everything right!!!!!!

Attached: cat scared 2.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Yes yes, I have, Todd. Please stop breathing down my neck, you already have surveillance over my transactions.

What do you mean 60 dollars have been taken from my account? I got it from the swashbucklin' guy named "Ratbeard" goddamn it. This is fraud, Todd. My lawyering fist will have you meet your demise!

Attached: aikyUWB.jpg (640x634, 78K)

Just get a VPN, come on. No reason to perpetuate this shitty industry just because you got a notice, when there are cheaper alternatives.

O-only if you implement dream mechanics into the new Elder Scrolls.

Todd I don't like WRPGs, why are you in my house?

Attached: 1549299330438.png (600x713, 341K)

>paying to avoid paying
ayyyyy
I'm willing to take suggestions on free VPNs.

Hating Todd is reddit.

Attached: reddit hates Bethesda.png (1366x154, 32K)

Windscribe. I use it myself. If you don't want your email spammed with "we've refilled your free 10GB" try SoftEther. Shittier connection but still much much better.
Imagine basing your likes around what reddit likes. Fuck off, dumb phoneposter.

Attached: 194.png (477x480, 108K)

only ten percent play mods. Most play on console

You are the product in free VPNs and they generally aren't secure enough to avoid the notices. Just spend $5 on a month of Mullvad (not subscription) and pirate all of the single player games you want
>pay $5 to avoid paying for an unlimited number of single player games that will stay on your PC permanently
Yes

Damn... is this how we'll look to future gamers?

>non icon-based inventory
What's wrong with that?

Minimalism can only get you so far.
Might as well just play Dorf Fort.

We already look like this. Look at all of the boomer/zoomer shitposting on the board.

Todd's an idiot and a liar, Pete's greedy and an asshole.

its the cycle of life. in 10 - 20 years all the boomer gamers will an hero or die from diabetes and current zoomers will feel nostalgic over minecraft and fortnite, and they will shit all over fortnite 2 and minecraft 2 or whatever kids are playing by then
and it will happen again after that, such is life

Todd.

Attached: 1546427125658.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I'm going to do it Todd.

Attached: fuck you todd.png (1004x770, 78K)

Oh boy, I can hardly wait until 2021 and Skyrim 10 Year Anniversary Edition on all platforms for 59,99$!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0

Attached: todd wall.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)