Orcs Must Die 3 announced to be Stadia exclusive

How dead on arrival it will be? Like Age of Empires 1 remaster exclusive to Windows Store?

Attached: orcs_must_die_3_stadia_2.jpg (1300x650, 66K)

>stadia
deader than dead

>Stadia

It was never alive in the first place.

How bad your English is?

beat me to it

it's not like orcs must die was some huge fucking deal, literally no one is going to pay for stadia to pay for this game, I really hope some actually noteworthy games don't wind up taking the google pill

>Stadia.
Shame, I wouldve been interested in playing it.

>stadia
>monthly fee for you to be able to pay for games
Incredible. But it's okay guys because Google is doing this ironically.

No one cares after orcs must die unchained

It's a timed Stadia exclusive, but yeah it'll be fucking dead on arrival because nobody will fucking pay full price to stream games

>Orcs Must Die 1 was a fun campy hallway defender
>Orcs Must Die 2 refinded a lot of the elements, cranked up the camp. Even added co-op. Good times.
>The Unchained happened and it fucked itself over 4 ways around with consent restructures on gear and hero unlocks.
>And now 3's stuck on Stadia
It's claer after 2 they cared more about money then they honestly did about a decent product and that's just a shame.

It's not completely stuck on Stadia as it's a timed exclusive

To be fair Stadia offers just the high-powered mammoth computing power to realize the Orcs Must Die experience.

Shame this series had to end up like this.
1&2 was great, the MOBA-lite Unchanged though was a heavy misstep, and now this is just nail on the coffin.

Attached: Archers are OP.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

>first game was alright
>second game was completely fucked because even singleplayer was balanced for coop
who even cares

Sucks because it's a good LAN party game but 3 streams simultaneously isn't going to be easy.

it's free in 1080p

>Age of Empires 1 remaster exclusive to Windows Store

I'm playing the game on Steam right now you fucktard

Unchained was the best because 3 players

>released almost year and a half later
>released yesterday
Excuse me that I am not as obsessed.

One day users' data on every game they played will be leaked. It will be glorious. The video game journalists won't be happy.

It was also the worse for the tedious grinding on top of grinding with more grinding you had to do to make traps even -somewhat- useful at higher levels. I recalled having to do stuff like this for weeks on end to just cap out my barriers, and then having to do the same thing for the grinder traps as well just so that when doing Co-Op I wouldn't be a determent towards everyone else. The fact that gear was such a pain to rank up before they added the card system was one thing, but when they changed that, they then made getting new heroes a worse chore then before. Like honestly the entire play model was fucked from the start because at the end of the day you where never suppose to play it for 'free', but they never could figure out a decent way to keep butts in seats and get money out from you either.

Attached: killboxes kill.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

>The video game journalists won't be happy.

I haven't seen a super high level of Stadia shilling at all from that side

glad stadia is getting such strong ips like Baulder's Gate, Orcs Must Die and uhhh....

As bad as the EGS is, you know there's still going to be people buying it from there. This is going to tank so fucking hard it's unbelievable.

Steam tracks every game you play

They completely neutered headshots in Orcs 2. Orcs 1 was an amazing game, but things just didn't feel as fun in 2.

Never paid a dime for it and had fun

>stadia
Thats not even a release, when google closes this project like they do everything else this game will cease to exist.

Can Stadia really gain traction with all the major console releases next year?

Attached: 1553147997723.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Never paid a cent myself either, but it's very clear what they wanted to do, but couldn't ever figure out a way to do it successfully. I liked midnight and instakilling orges and the like, and when PvP vs maps was still a thing backdooring the other team and gibbing them because her kit was so damn effective. I just couldn't be bothered after lv50 to keep at it though. When you even have maxed out barriers that get insta nuked on the first wave, it kinda makes you wonder what's the point anymore.

>Option 1: Spend $500 on console + $50 on GTA VI

>Option 2: Get bombarded by Youtube adds telling you to stream GTA VI now with Stadia in your browser. Try it now!

Google is going to make gorillions if they play their cards right.