Thoughts on the best action game of this gen?

Thoughts on the best action game of this gen?

Attached: 3499317-dmc5-box.jpg (320x320, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hN6EX31eMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats not Sekiro

Sekiro is Action-Adventure, like Zelda or BamHam.

I think The Wonderful 101 is pretty good.

>Thoughts on the best action game of this gen?
Wonderful 101 is gorgeous.
Its kinda ironic that GOTG is Wii U exclusive.

Attached: w102.jpg (2700x1519, 1.39M)

Yeah, I also think Bayonetta is Platinum's best game

Attached: 3_bayonetta02.jpg (1200x841, 532K)

W101 was best of 7th gen you dumbo

>31:05
>31:20

Attached: Hot.png (875x485, 780K)

can you close the game mid mission and jump back in where you left off, or do you have to start the whole mission again?
also how do you pause cutscenes?

Missions have checkpoints so you can go to the last one. Don't think you can pause cutscenes just skip.

I enjoy it, even though I'm a scrub
my biggest complaint are the loading times

ok, thanks
super weird that you can't pause cutscenes though

Sekiro was excellent

That's Sekiro. DMC5 forgets what action games are about and is once again just s poor man's fighting game. Sword Saint Isshin utterly shits on Vergil and other bosses like Headless Ape, Father Owl, and Genichiro are more memorable and more satisfying bosses.

Is there a crack/patch/update for the latest version of DMC5 with the BP and shit? I wanna play it on PC now that I have a working PC but I dont wanna double dip. especially since I got the deluxe edition for PS4

Sekiro doesnt have half the depth of a proper action game. Let alone DMC, even Bayo shits on. There's barely any move variety and the entire combat revolves around one simple gimmick that most other action games have anyway alongside 10 other things to diversify the gameplay and keep it fresh. I enjoyed Sekiro as well but it's nothing more than baby's first action game

Played it for about an hour, deleted it afterwards
Its pretty gay

Do Fromdrones really think their games are good action games? They barely have many moves, are slow, and the whole gimmick is shit that DMC had back in 2001
youtube.com/watch?v=3hN6EX31eMw

Bayonetta is my favorite action game of all time desu.

Damn, you know, I came in here prepared to say that DMC5 is the best action game this gen but W101 really does put up a lot of competition in that regard. 5 is probably the better package altogether though.

Needed more blood puzzles, and less elevators in it's level design, also needed a chase sequence and a bit more platforming. Nero's DT could've been better (both gameplay and looks). Sparda should've had a different moveset. DMD could've done more with it's enemy design. Pacing could've been linear instead of jumping back and fourth in it's timeline. V needed more mechanics. Bosses could've been more and less Urizen fights would've been better.
Overall, it was a fun experience and a nice return to an almost dead IP.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (2561x1970, 601K)

>Sword Saint Isshin utterly shits
>literally 3 bosses that you fought before crammed into one
What a suht taste
>Genichiro are more memorable and more satisfying bosses.
>worst rival in action games
Die, fromshit.