Teach, you didn't choose Golden Deer? That's pretty cringe bro

>Teach, you didn't choose Golden Deer? That's pretty cringe bro

Attached: 1566250000029.jpg (3000x1883, 497K)

Them's fighting words

Is Golden Deer the meme team? Why are they so chill and based?

Attached: 1566250462202.jpg (1024x950, 184K)

No it's Black Eagles which is the meme team. Golden Deer is just right.

Attached: 1566250909202.jpg (1280x1280, 245K)

Post Hilda

GD are the tight-knit underdogs who uncover the real mystery while BL bashes BE skull in. GD+BL route fucking WHEN

BL route felt like it was the coolest. Sorta wish BL was the only route and had the reveals of the gd route. Dimitri is far and above rdeltard and claude in terms of character.

They were the first one I picked because Claude seemed like a chill guy instead of "stoic man" and "stoic woman."
Timeskip Dimitri looks badass though, so I may do a BL run next.

They should have the option to save Dimitri in GD and have him join with Dedue

But why even have other routes at that point?

I dunno, I kinda like how BL manages to deal with the real threat almost by accident by going after Arundel while he thinks he's safe.

I found really weird how they just killed him off-screen. I was fully expecting to be a lie and appear later of but nope

>giving you access to two Lords in one playthrough
Fuck no, the game is easy enough as it is.

Black Eagles

Sorry, but I picked the best house to start off with.

Attached: 1563453546933.jpg (780x720, 427K)

I stand by my question.

Flock off, gamer.

Went with Blue Lions because they look cool. Was not disappointed, they were great and it up being a great war story.

Poached and married Marriane though, she ended up being my best unit. I'll do GD next, they seem fun.

>a slut
>hitler
>a squeeling coward
>a retard that can't speak properly
yeah nah

>recruit based lorenz and kill the rest

Couple of reasons that are actually strangely relevant
>Not as many first-borns in the group
>Not as many nobles, almost half the house are commoners
>Not in a constant power struggle with the Empire/Kingdom
I disagree
I think it helps that BL can focus entirely on its political and war intrigue, while GD is all about fighting the shadow war against TTSID.
If anything, I think they need to redo the BE route, and maybe add a TTSID route in DLC
If they can do that plus give us cool DLC maps and a solid Lunatic/Maddening difficulty mode, I can honestly say this will be in my top 3 FE games

Attached: 1564242330410.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

>not starting with GD so you can poach everyone and don't have to wait until chapter 12 to get Hilda