Attached: file.png (220x165, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0eOGGQbMyU
youtu.be/n_-u5zKKLpQ
youtu.be/PgWZc73XnpE
youtu.be/TIBtu5kLWuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPEED THROUGH NIGHTS WITH FEET IN SAND

The worst Sonic game. Even worse than 06. And the theme song is one of the worst vocal Sonic songs too.
The most joy I ever got out of playing this pile of dogshit was being reminded of Dusknoir by those ghost/genie enemy things.

sonic and the black knight was better

The cover by Crush 40 helps improve the song a lot, dislike it as much as you want, at least it's not Fist Bump.

YEAH I'M SLASHIN RIGHT THROUGH THE FIRE

This game was praised when it was released back in 2007, and everyone said it was better than 06. Now everyone says 06 was better.

EACH AND EVERY
EACH AND EVERY
EACH AND EVERYONE

They are legit retarded. Secret Rings actually worked most of the time unless you purposely did retard shit like removing your ability to jump. Making a build to get the hidden ring for each stage was actually fun unlike anything in 2006. Even stupid shit like full wind builds that went so fast the game couldn’t keep up had its charm

I've tried every single boost game, even the "good ones" like generations, unleashed and colors and I just can't get into them.

>and everyone said it was better than 06

What's really funny in a tragic way is that the 06 development team was split in two so one half could make Secret Rings, which only happened because they promised a Wii version of 06 before they found out the Wii wouldn't be able to run 06. If they hadn't bitten off way more than they could chew 06 might have actually been good. Or at least adequate.

>WHOSE GONNA ROCK THE PLACE? PLACE PLACE

Sonic & The Black Knight is worse surely? Also all those god awful GameGear games.

TILL THIS WAR IS WON

Say the shit you want about this great game, but the ost qas fucking kino
youtu.be/s0eOGGQbMyU
youtu.be/n_-u5zKKLpQ
youtu.be/PgWZc73XnpE
youtu.be/TIBtu5kLWuI

>post yfw Cobanermani456 is in a mental institution for stalking a girl

Attached: Shocked Sonic.jpg (156x156, 3K)

wait what

>Also all those god awful GameGear games.
Arguably only Blast and Labyrinth are that terrible, and at least Labyrinth has the decency to end quickly.

I'm not even fucking kidding. Can't find the tweets he made, but from his Youtube wikia page:
>For the past few years, he's been having a significant amount of personal problems including his family, friends, and (maybe) ex-girlfriends, leading him to the point of going inactive and is not known when he'll return to YouTube. On July 16, 2018, Cobi announced that he left YouTube and went to a mental health facility due to suicidal thoughts, and also announcing that he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (Autism). Also announced that same month, he said he felt that making videos is now a pressure to him because he does not feel ready. His friends convinced him to upload again, but mentioned that he didn't have any energy. He later returned on February 2019, he started uploading YouTube stories.
He's literally the only thing I associate that stupid fucking song with, and it's made even worse knowing what happened.

>Sonic & The Black Knight is worse surely?
That game actually let you move with an analogue stick, so definitely not.

IF THIS IS YOUR WORLD

THEN IT'S A WORLD I DON'T WANT ANY PART OF

Attached: DarkSpineSonic.png (852x452, 796K)

this game had soul

No this is worse,you can't move without the horrible motion controls in this game unlike in black Knight where you can move with a stick,also black Knight has better music and less tutorials and this shit

The only real lasting legacy of the Storytime Sonic games is kino as fuck soundtracks. Don't have it in me to attempt to replay either one.

stupid

I SEE NO HEAR NO EVIL

Damn, poor fucking guy. I completely forgot he existed up until now.

CAUSE EVERY NIGHT I WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

It's a shame Wii games are so painful to get back into due to them all having to make use of the awkward wagglan.

Losing Etika hurt but to have Cobanermani die from the same thing would just be absolutely brutal. I'm sure there's a ton of nerdy black kids that want to make a name for themselves in this field of gaming entertainment that look up to people like them.

>tfw nerdy black guy
>tfw want to go into the video game industry and make myself for myself as a major vidya designer
>tfw suicidally depressed
Why are so many of us like this?

This game was shit, but I still liked it
>we made the controls bad on purpose so you'd have upgrades to buy

Is that that faggot youtuber with the cringey intro?
good. I hope he gets beat by the guards or something.

Jesus Christ.

Sonic 06 isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, it's just some meme an eceleb started. At worst it is very buggy and has some weird human relationship. If they were to release it again with everything polished, it would have been a pretty decent game.

>3d sonic games
>ever being great

Attached: 1494127774631.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)