Where is the Demon Edition?

Where is the Demon Edition?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X3hjRKGrC40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon. Survive was announced around the time gamescom happened but it was not actually at gamescom itself either

name one ONE ruse that came true
you are all delusional

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure why anyone expected Konami to be at the Gamescom opening. They literally announced Survive via an exclusive press release for IGN. They stealth released the MGS2/3 ports for Nvidia Shield by announcing them the day before they released.

So yea, if Konami are hiding a release, they will announce it later in the week once the noise dies down a bit.

I still think Konami are likely gonna show Silent Hill at TGA and maybe the next Metal Gear at next E3. But we might get a surprise over the next few days.

Demon Edition isn't a ruse, though. It's like an anti-ruse.

The demon edition doesn't pass as a ruse because it has nothing to do with kojima

its not a fucking thing
complete fabrication
our writers made this one up
this one is false

Attached: riker.png (1324x1044, 582K)

its a total fabrication

Attached: 8dd.png (1352x1035, 538K)

I like the attempt at making the desperate damage control sound like a vague and reasonable explanation. It's so transparent. Get fucked you mentally ill faggot.

I'm 50/50 on it.

It isn't fucking real. Move on already.

Never, that's when. I fucking give up with this shit, it's not worth it anymore.

Where’s the piece of shit that was saying we would all apologize to him when Konami announced it yesterday? WHERE ARE YOU FUCKER?

user, dont speak ill of the dead

silent hills

there was no ruse also its fucking dead and canceled

What are you talking about? For a few months now, there have been rumours that Konami outsourced MGS3 and possibly MGS2 remasters to Virtuous. They were supposed to announce them at E3, but it didn't happen. We know a few things about Konami.

1: A new Silent Hill is in development. Outsourced, of course. Konami recently filed a new trademark for Silent Hill, which means they are making preparations for when they announce it.
2: A new Metal Gear is in development.
3: A new Castlevania is in development.

When we will see these things is slightly unclear. Konami are fond of shadow dropping stuff. I wouldn't rule out a cute little "Oh, hai, here's MGS3 on PC" announcement before Gamescom ends.

Kaz.....

I'm ALREADY a demon.....

kek, right above you apparently.

there weren't actually people retarded enough to fall for such a fucking obvious bullshit "leak", right

It's in development hell.

end of the week

>people think MGSV will have more content when the game was blatantly a post-MGS4 simulation where you experience Venom's memories through Hypnogogia.

Soon.

Attached: metal gear gamescom teaser.webm (842x480, 2.94M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1470192071118.jpg (700x700, 294K)

Konami is confirmed to be there though

>first day of gamescom where they show off some basic shit to get you hyped for the rest of the days
>OMG DEMON EDITION IS FUCKING DEAAAAAAAD!!!!!!
chirst there are 3 maor dayst justwaut itbout you faggtterts

>actually thinking anything will come out

Attached: fruit salad.jpg (340x503, 61K)

All you had to do was think simply and you could have perfectly understood this game right when it came out.

>You can happily ignore all of the avatar/Medic/body double stuff, the only thing that matters in the end is that you ARE as in a literal sense, Snake, a.k.a. Big Boss and you can pick any direction you chose, canon doesn't matter (write your own; does the word "headcanon" sound familiar?)
>Whenever Snake is mute, you're supposed to improvise your own dialogue

Attached: This image will change the way you think.png (1116x454, 28K)

Stop justifying obvious bullshit. You know this is a fanfic, that it's not happening. Don't feed this, it's not healthy for you.

Fake and gay.

>Old Big Boss mod
>simply retextured V model
Modders don't know shit about professional design. This is what he's supposed to look like at old age (and as for Big (You), obviously add the ponytail, scars, prosthetic, burns and all.)

Attached: 509650884_preview_2.jpg (1280x1024, 139K)

That was always such an hypocritical statement.
Be a massive faggot in life and you don't get a free pass just because you're dead.

Stop believing fake Yea Forums leaks and let go.

>Pachislot
>PS4
>Xbone
>Steam
?????

how the heck does his beard grow between frames

And that is a model from a different, more primitive generation, designed by different professional designers. For example, Sonic didn't remain the same design between Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Forces. In terms of modelling, newer hardware and evolving design will certainly lead to a difference between the last game and the one before that.

What point are you trying to make?

Everyone understands the game, it's not even trying to be deep or subtle. That doesn't make it not shit.

It's a mod. Simply slapping grey hair textures is not the same as actually making a different model.

Of we get anything it will be legacy collection (including MGS4) on PS4

Sorry m8, but the Joost went to Gamescom and told Konami to can it because you can't cut her from MGSV.
Idea was dropped because Konami feared she would send her army of orbiters to destroy them.
Without Joost you lose, never forget that

Attached: 1566141507355.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

End of the week as the last Gamescom event.

A mod can incorporate a different model, too.

It's magic he ain't gonna explain shit.

>Everyone understands the game
Pretty much almost every interpretation of Venom and Naked Snake in V I've seen in the past 3 years has been entirely wrong

Most misinterpreted Metal Gear characters next to The Boss.

Yea Forums is right most of the time when it comes to leaks
The Demon Edition has been soft confirmed by dozens of media and news outlets.

Dude it's fake as fuck. They were saying the 19th for the entire week. It's a made up leak by some guy on Yea Forums. You should have known at "Fukushima". But if you actually think Konami cares enough to remake an entire game you haven't been paying attention. Also JUST to shit on Kojimas vision? Come on. Just retarded. Konami doesn't hate Kojima, what happened between them was just business. They would never care to "scrub his vision" how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe this shit?

>The Demon Edition has been soft confirmed by dozens of media and news outlets.
No it hasn't. Kys.

what the fuck is there to interpret
his a brain damaged autist brainwashed to be a decoy

>I've seen in the past 3 years has been entirely wrong
Good for you?

Attached: e80c2e1eaf12a48b24d3e9cb59a792ba.jpg (771x1080, 182K)

You do realize interpretations are open to opinion right? You realize many things can be seen many different ways and it doesn't neccesarily make it "wrong" ever right? Who am I kidding most on Yea Forums don't know that.

>Everyone understands the game
If you ever unironically said "Venom was a better man than Big Boss" you're a fucking idiot since you pretty much misunderstood everything about MGSV.

>brain damaged
Yes
>autist
No
>decoy
True, but he isn't merely that.

has all the evidence to need to state that Venom is "your own Big Boss", that you have to dub. You can safely play the game thinking that you're controlling Big Boss, even after the twist.

>They were saying the 19th for the entire week.
No, the OP rumour never specified a date. They said it would be revealed during Gamescom, and that it would be released in December.
>But if you actually think Konami cares enough to remake an entire game
Demon Edition isn't remaking the entire game, though. It's basically a more extensive MGS3: Subsistence-slash-Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
>Also JUST to shit on Kojimas vision? Come on. Just retarded. Konami doesn't hate Kojima, what happened between them was just business. They would never care to "scrub his vision" how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe this shit?
Konami are working on a new Metal Gear right now. The biggest problem they have to overcome is scrubbing Kojima's cult of personality out of the series, and also establishing a new canon. Why do you think Disney cleaned house with Star Wars once they took over? De-Kojima-fying Metal Gear is going to take a while, and rewriting parts of MGS V so they can make an MGS6 that fits with their vision makes a certain degree of sense. They already made some interesting alterations of MGS lore with Survive, which confirms the existence of multiple timelines and even features your character saving Big Boss.

Attached: MGS V Demon 1.jpg (633x633, 124K)

The fucking ruse chasers are like a goddamn broken clock, they just make up so much shit that eventually one of their predictions will fall in line with reality
>death stranding is metal gear 0
>death stranding is silent hills
>chapter 3 will be announced at this e3, no this e3, this time for sure
>kojima has been super secret working at Konami this whole time
>no really guys, demon edition

One of these days these cunts will finally make a realistic prediction which will come true and we'll be back to square one with more and more absurd leaps on logic. Do you fuckers never get sick of your own delusions?

>autist
>No
nigger, venom is the most autistic fucking character in all of metal gear universe
hes even more autistic than big boss himself, he surpassed the legend

>you're supposed to improvise your own dialogue
Yikes.

Interpretations that are RIGHT lead to understanding.
Interpretations that are WRONG lead to misunderstanding.

90% of Yea Forums misunderstands MGSV, the rest don't.

If you actually listened to me, the only reason he is silent is so that you can dub in your own dialogue.
Since you didn't, though, consider my responses to you over.

>>death stranding is metal gear 0
>>death stranding is silent hills
>>chapter 3 will be announced at this e3, no this e3, this time for sure
>>kojima has been super secret working at Konami this whole time
These are all delusions based on the idea that Konami didn't fire Kojima.

>>no really guys, demon edition
This one is based on the idea that a company that released five different versions of MGS3 might be interested in making a second version of MGS V that turns it into a Far Cry 5-meets-AC: Odyssey-style open world money machine.

But a modder is not seeing a cent for his work and making a model and its textures of good enough quality to not stand out in the game could be more effort than they're willing to put in for no remuneration.

Attached: 1566204180462.jpg (866x764, 471K)

>implying silent=autism
ironically, youre the retard

>The Demon Edition has been soft confirmed by dozens of media and news outlets.
Pages desperate for clicks copying the fanfic OP wrote here doesn't make it more likely to be happening.

That's what you pretty much implied.
>Silent and lack of emotional response = autism.
Unironically, you're the hypocrite.

>If you ever unironically said "Venom was a better man than Big Boss" you're a fucking idiot since you pretty much misunderstood everything about MGSV.
>I'm going to put words in your mouth so I can be angry at them
Good on you, chap.

no thats not what i implied, and also you are up your own ass

The only thing Konami has for Gamescom is Contra, and PES. Of course you fucks are already gearing to say NO IT'S LATER DOWN THE LINE. The """leaks"""" say gamescom.

>Yea Forums is right most of the time when it comes to leaks
>Yea Forums is right more than 50% of the time when it comes to leaks
come on now, user

Attached: 1558200669620.png (394x355, 170K)

>90% of Yea Forums misunderstands MGSV, the rest don't.
It's reassuring that you conducted a survey to make sure that data is accurate and people are not being misled to believe a false pretense that suits your narrative instead of pulling it out of your ass.

Again, Konami surprise revealed Metal Gear Survive back in 2016 during Gamescom. They surprise revealed MGS2/3 remasters in 2017 towards the end of Gamescom. They have a pattern of holding back.

There's a fairly strong chance Konami have MGS2/3 remasters for PC/PS4/XBO that they're planning on releasing. They may very well announce them over the next week, just like they did in for the 2017 releases.

>you're the hypocrite.
Don't use words whose meaning you don't understand.

But I'm saying the truth. Big Medic is not supposed to be better than Big Boss unless you want to make him, since he is naturally a slate to be filled in by the player.

By default, he is not better than Big Boss.

Think anything other than this and you pretty much got MGSV backwards.

Attached: idiot counter.png (570x57, 5K)

We get it, you're bored and this gives you something to entertain yourself with, but come the fuck on.
This is blatantly false.

It's an estimate.
OK then, how is Venom A U T I S T I C???????

OK, so if I misunderstood Venom Snake, I pretty much got everything else in V, including every part of the game that isn't related to him wrong?
Good logic there, kiddo.

Leak larping should be bannable.

So we will be able to drop all this nonsense by the end of the week nice to know.

Well duh. That should have been obvious from the very beginning.

>It's an estimate

Attached: 1541690495023.png (856x846, 85K)

Too bad headcanon has no bearing on the plot/the game doesn't give you branching paths on it. Always looked at it as Kojima trying to imitate the last Mad Max or some other movie.

Maybe when you're mentally challenged

You're pulling way too much out of your own ass there, bud.
arch.b4k.co's search engine doesn't catch ">" despite being but into the search field, so not all results of "Venom > Big Boss" will return "Venom > Big Boss".

Even if all those 47 posts did contain "Venom > Big Boss", that's only 47 people. Repeat, 47 people who are idiots. You're paying too much attention to a minority.

Have you ever heard of Mad Libs? You don't need branching paths, you only need your imagination.

Real ruse was never tried.

if you cant tell that a character is autistic i have bad news for you

If I'm meant to fill in Venom to be the way I want him to be how come I'm forced into a shitty romance with Quiet and I have no say on the matter?

It's happening at TGS. Why would a japanese company reveal such a big thing at a literal who event?

>Explanations are boring, I'll just shove words up your ass because I feel like it

I'd say MGS2's false advertising and doctoring counts as a ruse.

An entirely blank character would make the twist too obvious. Also, why would you want an option for your Big Boss to be gay?

Keep moving those goalposts, never stopped you before, won't stop you in the future.

>why would you want an option for your Big Boss to be gay?
If I'm going to play the part of Big Boss I have to make sure my performance is authentic, and Ocelot is right there.

Nigga that's not even remotely close to how it works in MGSV

Ocelot is in love with the legend, not the horribly brutal, wicked monster.

Yeah it is. You fill in the blanks.

>I went to this
>[You are supposed to think of a place, fill in the blank]
>and found a really neat
>[You are supposed to think of an object, fill in the blank]

>Dialogue
>[You are supposed to think of a line to respond with, fill in the blank]
>Dialogue

Semen Demon edition
rewritten so that quiet is the main character

Well, user, there is a lot of blanks to fill with my imagination in TPP that's for sure but it feels very one sided.

People are comparing this to Survive which was revealed under similar circumstances youtu.be/X3hjRKGrC40

maybe not blank, but let the gameplay affect what happens more often, like choosing not to shoot Quiet. I didn't want to romance her either and wanted to get info out of her but she eventually grew on me.

Not that user and not gay either but what about the self hypnosis?

Attached: selfhypnosis.png (457x55, 48K)

>Thinking of a noun = thinking of a whole line
Brainlet detected

>rewritten so that Paz is the main character
Fixed

Nah, it would be kinda weird if that was the main character and I say this as a big fan of D-Horse

You can skip the shitty romance by killing her.

lol

good thing you can self analyze, youre on the right path good luck

Imagine unironically falling for a "leak" that popped up in Yea Forums, that was given no proof whatsoever beyond
>dude trust me
and the leak consisted basically of Yea Forums wishlist shit like
>FUKUSHIMA IS BACK

Attached: 1545509817150.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

Is that irony?

genuine congratulations, user

What kind of fucking kindergarten touch and feel book shit is this?

Attached: fakeleak.jpg (980x422, 45K)

Does anyone have that fake quote where Big Boss calls The Boss a whore?

It had a certain cringe comedy value to it.

The script is full of some good shit.

Attached: dies, dies, dies dies dies dies dies dies.png (429x666, 22K)

fucking kek

>His first cigar in 9 years. He puffs on it slowly and relaxes. Moment of true bliss
I thought Big Boss hated being "deadweight" and wanted to be in constant war a.k.a. the opposite of bliss?
WTF is Kojimbo smoking?

Hello, reddit. I'm sorry to inform you we didn't need your help to determine that the most fake leak thus far was indeed fake.

That demon has already gotten too much semen

Isn't that the same guy that got Street Fighter V's 4th season leaks entirely wrong? who is he anyways?

Not all monsters turn into monsters overnight.

>Snake smashes the mirror with his prosthetic arm! The glass cracks. The tape reels turn.
This is seriously what they wrote, there's nothing more than that.

>Never forget it, and you won't be forgotten.
So The Phantom Pain is all about... making the marks you want to make, and making them recognizable by dressing up as Big Boss to trick people into thinking that Big Boss made them?

gone

Attached: 1447431716659.png (384x238, 10K)

I don't get why people can't accept that kojima isn't the same person that made mgs 1-3 anymore. He's become a fucking weird pseudo Hollywood hipster. He genuinely thought some hollow meta bullshit was a good direction to take the game, V was supposed to leave the players with some phantom pain, which is just the type of stupid shit I'd expect from kojima, especially after seeing death stranding presentation last night. Dude thinks he's some kind of David Lynch of vidya or something

>At first, Huey is bewildered because Snake's face is different (player avatar), but he senses that this person is in fact Snake.
Huey has magical meta sightseeing powers.

Why a pig tho?

Huey is Bullshit: The Character
>shooting Skull Face
>gun is emptied and thrown aside
>Huey comes and picks it up
>now it has ammo and can execute Skull Face

Kojima is such an ameriboo I swear.

Let it go, Anons. Metal Gear is dead.

Gotta have the epic Lord of the Flies reference.

>Huey: No! Give me back my legs!
>(A reference to those who have lost legs, arms, eyes, or even their lives.)

Kojima is perfectly capable of making a good game, I trust he still has it in him. He's just grown drunk with his own success, he needs to be brought down a peg.

Soul powers. He used his soulstuff and transmuted it into a bullet. Soul vision allows you to see souls, which is why he's bewildered that Snake is not Snake is Snake.

Who the fuck is that asshole and why should i care?

Wait, so I just started v halfway through. Does this mean in actuality my character doesnt look like snake and it's all in his(((((my)))) head?

>Soul powers
>The Sorrow is a medium
>Mediums can interact with dead people's ghosts
>ghosts = souls
>Huey has soul powers
>But The Sorrow is dead
>Who else could have soul powers or medium capabilities? Ocelot, who is The Sorrow's son
>This is proven by him channeling Liquid THROUGH THIS ARM
>tfw Huey is actually Ocelot

Your character does look like Snake; it got surgery to look like him, duh. Read the picture more closely.
>(They are in fact, this individual.)

It's just that your character's "avatar face" is seen only through mirrors, the second photo that the doctor shows you in the Truth mission, the flashbacks to Ground Zeroes in the Truth mission's ending, and the Truth mission's ending itself.

Nah man, the grey haired mod for V looks fantastic. The mod that actually ports over the model from 4 looks terrible.

P.S.: The only one who can see your character's "avatar face" in the story is Huey. Everyone else sees your character's "Snake" face.

tokyo gameshow :^)

>looks fantastic
It's good that you're easy to please, at least.

>The mod that actually ports over the model from 4 looks terrible.
It's because it's a direct port. PS3 era != PS4 era. Needs more polish and possibly a complete overhaul to look presentable in Fox Engine.

Gotta love how patient 410 M takes it like a man.

>You can safely play the game thinking that you're controlling Big Boss, even after the twist.
That was the whole design philosophy of MGSV to begin with. That's why MGSV has such a minimalist story compared to MGS1-4 and even PW, since they wanted the player to self-insert as Snake.

It's more a matter of a different artstyle, imo. MGS4 has a stylized 'sharp anime' look that doesn't gel well with the photorealistic models from V.

I'm Venom Snake, and I'm not better than Big Boss
Especially since I'm gay just like Big Boss, and that homosexuality is bad

Also I'm Big Boss why the fuck am I saying that I'm Venom Snake

Venom Snake here. Sometimes me and Big Boss gather round and fuck female recruit. Spitroasting is so much fun when you're with yourself.

Wait wait wait... would Huey's glasses count? He also changes his glasses later on.

What? When is this hinted at?

>Konami are working on a new Metal Gear right now.
konami isn't working on anything other than pachislot machines and store-brand fifa.

My only problem iwth the MgsV model was how young he looked. With grey hair (I guess it would be streaks of grey but no modder has done that yet) it looks about as good as I would have hoped/.

Attached: bb.jpg (271x249, 7K)

Kek.

When you walk into his lab. He looks at Venom's face and goes pic related.
Thought he was focusing on the shrapnel and scars back when i first played but I'm not sure what that exchange is supposed to mean.

He looks older in GZ, probably because of the lightning. Venom is supposed to be younger than BB so I'm fine with him not having streaks in his hair yet.

Anyone with a link to it? Swear I had it somewhere but I lost it.

Attached: areyou.png (625x416, 324K)

It's explicitly stated in the script, but obviously not implicitly or explicitly stated in the actual game.
Pretty sure that glasses are glasses and that his eyes are what's magical about him
>Big (You)
>younger than Big Boss
He's 3 years older; born in 1932, whereas Big Boss was born in 1935.

>He also changes his glasses later on.
>fucker steals Kojima's glasses
I have to admit it was pretty funny even if I didn't like MGSV at all.

>Venom is supposed to be younger than BB
The other way around, fool
In TPP, phantom Big Boss is 53 whereas OG Big Boss is 49

There is no demon edition. Who the fuck would name their "Definitive edition" that anyway? It's a stupid name. A retarded name. The person that thought of this is really a fucking idiot. Did i mention he was fucking retarded?

Attached: 1323077097119.jpg (475x356, 63K)

>Who the fuck would name their "Definitive edition" that anyway?
Because they already named their GZ + TPP bundle that.

>2/3 years older
Oh, I'll be damned. Guess V just has some good genetics. I wonder how difficult is it to mod textures in TPP.

Attached: EGH.jpg (393x393, 34K)

>Metal Gear Solid aVatar
Deepest meta

>Miller removes his sunglasses to reveal that he is blind.
Kaz being blind confirmed.

>The player
>They
That's not how plurals work Kojima

As much as I'd like there to be more MGS, user.
You've got to let go.

Attached: P.T.'s Hidden Meaning 9-35 screenshot.png (1280x720, 820K)

Fuck Konami

Attached: P.T.'s Hidden Meaning 9-46 screenshot.png (1280x720, 849K)

In the Japanese version of that scene he literally says he's blind as well.

Why the fuck did they never go anywhere with that anyway?

Originally I thought the game was just left incomplete, now I wonder if it was just horribly written.

Actually it is when you are describing somebody of either gender.

>either gender.
>either

Triggered.

It's just the quality of the writing. MGSV is a finished game. You can imply that as 99% of the translation script is in the final product, and it was finished in early 2013. I repeat, 2013, which means the main script, which the translation script obviously mirrors, would have been finished slightly earlier than that.

Eyes on Kazuhira appears to be oddly missing, though. Probably moved to a separate translation script for major post-completion additions/afterthoughts.

i miss that show

Attached: tumblr_onotwhBWhh1tubau5o1_r1_500.jpg (500x281, 35K)

SCREENSHOT THIS:
>DEATH STRANDING IS ALL A RUSE.
>DEATH STRANDING IS ACTUALLY THE NAME FOR THE NEXT METAL GEAR GAME.
>YOU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA GET BAMBOOZLED OUTTA YOUR MINDS.

Attached: 1528705803904.jpg (347x326, 15K)

Literally the only things MGSV needed in terms of story was the completion of the Lord of the Flies finale and a far better way of introducing/presenting the Truth mission. Perhaps tying it into the Paz storyline or something.

Everything else was fine and finished. It was actually the first Metal Gear game to let the player actually think about it's themes and politics rather than having a character melodramatically monologue to the camera about it and tell the player so directly and obnoxiously what the political/thematic message is and what they should be thinking about it.

Of course the vast majority of gamers are literal drooling retards so they need those high school tier monologues and needed excessive mgs4 style fanservice of canonical events.

Attached: 708-tid-bigboss-jpg.0pppsw.image.927.jpg (780x1040, 194K)

i want to put it in her ass

>Everything else was fine

Attached: 1509304410246.png (75x78, 11K)

>Eyes on Kazuhira appears to be oddly missing, though. Probably moved to a separate translation script for major post-completion additions/afterthoughts.
Eyes on Kazuhira and the Nuclear Disarmament ending appear to be directed a bit different from any other scene in V, so yeah, it's easy to guess that they were written after the main script's completion.

You'll wake up soon my baby boy, and I'll still be here waiting to play the Man Who Sold the World