What am i in for?

What am i in for?

Attached: 1550645976076.jpg (460x215, 38K)

mediocrity that only nostalgiafags/furfags will defend

>Still seething

you sure are

So just your standard JRPG experience then?

just watch vinny play through it

The last good FF

Literally and figuratively the best game ever made

Reply to this post to confirm you are.

the best game in the series.

when this came out it was a call back to older FF games but as time has gone on Square realized that was the only time when they weren't a shit company so nowadays everything they make has callbacks to older FF games
but back in the day this was a very clever nod to the franchise which is now so full of nods to itself it might as well be asleep

That's 7.

that's the most overrated of all time

Attached: file.png (591x283, 25K)

overrated =/= bad

cope

dope

A fairly standard JRPG with a very nice (though not flawless) story, an awesome setting, with some of the most charming and relatable main characters I've ever seen in any game. And also Amarant.

Pay attention to instruction given, especially when it comes to abilities that equipment grants you. Even if an ability doesn't seem useful at the moment, you might want to try to learn it now rather than later.
Make sure to explore whenever the chance arises, you never know when you'll be able to come back to a location, or IF you'll be able to.
You'll get a fat chef character at some point. HAVE THEM EAT ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU SEE.
STEAL. Seriously, just steal. Keep stealing. It failed? Steal again. Steal like mad, from game start to endgame, just steal.
If you're getting it on Steam, be sure to get acquainted with the speed up key (I think it's F1 by default?) because battles take a LONNNNG time to start and some attacks take a LONNNNG time to finish. Using this won't negate achievements, if you care about that. It's a luxury that the original version of the game didn't have, enjoy it.
Save fairly often, this game is not 100% stable and CAN crash on battle starts. That said, it's usually very rare, but better safe than sorry.
DON'T. GIVE. THE GIMME CAT. ANYTHING.

Beyond all that, just get immersed in the story and world. Despite its age, it's a pretty good looking game, all things considered. Its stylized characters and world help it stand the test of time just a little bit better than other PS1 games did. And again, it has wonderful story with a lot of fun, memorable characters. And also Amarant.

Vivi is the only remotely interesting character in the game.

I would've liked Zidane more if he didn't look like a fucking idiot.

>Steal like mad, from game start to endgame, just steal.
Only bosses tho.

A game with pure soul. Enjoy!

A game that's nigh impossible to 100% due to the time limit on acquiring Excalibur 2

Now how you gonna make Thievery hit like a truck if you don't steal from everyone?

It's his first playthrough (presumably), Excalibur II or 100% ing it shouldn't be on his mind.

You don't. You equip Zidane effectively and have him attack above all else. Thievery is a beginners meme.

Chocobo hot and cold baybeeee

Beatrix best girl

Attached: Gmsn05r.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

Crying

Truly is. I like Lani and Garnet as well., ff9 has true kino chicks

Attached: Fuku.jpg (800x800, 59K)

so stronk wahmen lmao

a fucking masterpiece and one of the best five games ever created

lmao

Who cares about strong, they're hot.

What is 10

Classic FF atmosphere, slow as fuck battles and a boring second half

shit

steiner smashed that

>Furfags
Literally how you fucking idiot?!

Proto ff13

This opinion is wrong.

Slow battles, A story thats interesting at first but too many dumb plot twists ruin, and charming aesthetic.

I think FF9 is probably my favorite FF game, so that I guess

what opinion
that's a fact

>hurr durr I wanna fuck freya

Good story, glorious music, and an overall fairly pleasing game. Not groundbreaking by any means, but still one I hold in high regard

Shit characters and enemy designs, ugly as fuck UI, atmosphere straight out of stories for literal babies, horrible pacing and shit plot twist at the end. Music is kinda ok.

this is a nice post

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

The same retarded plot twist 4 had near the end of the game

Touche

Quality post, saves me some time.

Everybody turns into a furry?