youtube.com/watch?v=RkDOOsGg-9I
youtube.com/watch?v=D353IVwY_1g
youtube.com/watch?v=9ByHyYXFmd0
youtube.com/watch?v=AlMbG4fUmRA
youtube.com/watch?v=2wmJlnTqjSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's also going to be on consoles
Dropped.

Attached: 1562457615342.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

such is 1 faggot

>still using the same engine

Attached: 1546198902740.gif (245x245, 654K)

You don't seem to get it. Enjoy your streamlined gameplay and shitty optimization.

Bought the first one for like 50 dollars because I wanted to learn how to be le epic rocket scientist, played it for an hour and a half then never opened it again. I suspect 99% of the people who bought it share the exact same experience.

I'm in that boat. Probably because the menus were bloated.

I should really give it another chance, but I don't particularly care about the campaign mode, which if I remember right: Locked a bunch of items for the sandbox mode.

If fireden wasn't dead I'd post the copypasta about why you should never give money to squad.
Enjoy your spyware.

good thing Squad isn't developing this game

I went full autism into it for a few months but I used the AI mod because fuck launching manually every single time.

>Take two
I can't decide which I like less.
I guess I'm getting the rutracker special edition

>yfw the entire trailer is an homage to this fan video
youtube.com/watch?v=RkDOOsGg-9I

Attached: 1554793284468.png (253x307, 64K)

One of the devs looks like he should be telling me to call 1-800-HoH-SiS

Attached: 1560346352296.png (308x182, 68K)

This thread is now HULLO

Attached: 1541634931149.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

SCOTT

>Female Kerbal
Uh oh. Green goblin ladies make my pee pee hard.

KSP has had female kerbals for a few years now

I got KSP when it was like... $15 with a Sale so i got lucky.. and I loved KSP 1 but it did get a bit boring after Mars (Should played it again) and The ONE thing I hope they did Right is Multiplayer DSP is pretty buggy but it works.

>tfw too brainlet to play

Without a sale* My bad

>homage
Rip off, you mean.
Scott manly ere do yuknow maths

>Egs
Yohoho more booty found, lads!

They already got asked that and confirmed its steam day one.

Yeah, this is bad. Probably gonna be dumbed down like crazy.

he already made a video abut the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=D353IVwY_1g

>getting hype for Spyware 2: Electric Boogaloo

Wasn't this game's general so autistic they got banned from /vg/?

The people who got it banned never talked about the game. They spammed their blogging until everyone who actually played left.

And yet /ksg/ still exists with over 2000 threads

Attached: file.png (491x451, 60K)

Do you think we'll get a new starting solar system, or will we get the one we're used to, but with minor tweaks?
Because it seems like duna has been spun around on its equator and now the ice caps are facing the sun.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x838, 1.08M)

Could just be a Error, We might even have more stuff when the game comes out... hopefully stable too.

That whole trailer was pre-rendered, so its probably just a dumb mistake.

Here's a Pre Alpha Screenshot of two kerbins on the moon, It's under the Multiplayer section

Attached: file.png (675x405, 260K)

Mun*

Its impossible to be too stupid to play this game. I literally took the Ork approach and made it to every planet and back succesfully.

Did it cost an absurd amount of Kerbal lives, yes. but it's easy and you can eventually just wing it.

now do it again but with all science modules with you

that's a clever nod.

Attached: derp.png (1224x1081, 1.21M)

So from everything we've seen in the trailer, and from what the devs have told us Kerbal Space Program 2 will have:
>Expanded planets likely drawing from the outer planets mod for KSP
>Expanded base building allowing for massive planetside colonies
>A complete graphical overhaul
>other star systems hinting at the existence of FTL drives
>A fuckload of new parts, most notably an atomic rocket motor and laser drive
>Multiplayer, which explains why this game was even made as KSP'S coding framework made it impossible for anyone to come up with a multiplayer design, which means KSP2 has a reworked or completely new game engine.

Attached: wp3136211.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Who cares, the first one was shit anyway

>Rip off
He's literally mentioned in the trailer

>We mentioned him so that makes it not a rip off
I'm going to remake Doom and release it but the first level will have "ID software" written on a wall so that makes it ok.

Disgusting boomer.

oof

I'm not wrong.

>>Multiplayer, which explains why this game was even made as KSP'S coding framework made it impossible for anyone to come up with a multiplayer design, which means KSP2 has a reworked or completely new game engine.
Its literally running on unity and uses the same engine with a lot of shit ported over, retard.

Wait, so a different developer is making this?

There's so much shit to build it's a dream come true for me.
You learn man. If you're dumb it will take you longer that's all, but there's a shitton of tutos.
the game looks fucking gorgeous i'm so hyped FUCK

Attached: 588363868369.jpg (410x138, 17K)

running under the same engine doesn't mean that is using the same original coding. For example, this short movie was made on unity, rendered in real time.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ByHyYXFmd0
KSP would crash and burn if it tried to do something with a similar graphical level and given all the weird things star theory want to do, specially since some devs said they have been working on this for years, we can safely assume that very little of the original game was ported(mostly the parts assets, and those have been touched up as well).

>running under the same engine doesn't mean that is using the same original coding
>They are just going to redo all the code rather than lift 90% of it and then add on new items
Okay

Attached: 87897.jpg (680x558, 72K)

I trust they're going to look at squidcode, realize it's completely unsalvagable, and come up with their own.
Squadcode is barely a step above evaxephon code

squad code was originally made by a hobbyist on his free time and then everybody built the game around that for 8 years. Its easier to make something from scratch than trying to fix that mess.

Shut up retard.

Hello Alex
STFU or I'll send you emails

Shut up retard.

No U

I hope this wasn't made for the sake of the trailer, but the parts have different textures. KSP already hast textures, but now it seems like every part has at least two or three variants. This is a long stretch, but maybe we'll be able to add our custom textures more easily?

Shut up retard.

Yeah shut up retard

They also lost count several times so the actual number is far bigger.

Hoping they keep custom mission flags. For the glory of Zeon!

Attached: images.png (286x176, 4K)

This wordless trailer managed to be funnier than the carefully scripted punchlines of many video games.

played the shit out of the first one
>same engine
I can't wait to load my save and see my base spaz out and explode for no reason

>/kbspg/ will come back
god no

wrong fortnite cutscenes are better

>Only on Yea Forums will you find people complaining about a game that is so easy children can play it.
Why cant you idiots do anything right?
Is this why you all have to play on easy mode in vidya?

>$60
"no"

Shut up retard.

So long as it comes to Linux again, I'm potentially in. Don't want to see them fucking things up with console focus or overpricing though...

Hope this one is a little less obtuse in terms of what the game teaches you.

>KSP
I bought that shit back in 2011 and the game made more progress in like the first 2 years than it did afterwards

Attached: 15457137839923.png (555x112, 7K)

Playing KSP taught me so much about orbital mechanics and space stuff

I am never going to use any of it but I still like that I know about it

KSP1 is on console too dipshit

KSP is already on consoles

i pirated it, built a rocket and flew around space for a while before landing and got bored. started a new meme rocket with dozens of thrusters, almost melted my cpu launching and got tired of watching it blast off in 10 frames per second, closed it and haven't played it since.
it's cool but there's just not much to do.

>multiplayer
>implying I want another dude to fiddle with the controls of my spacecraft and crashland on Duna

Think of the possibilities
>Native Kerbal Space Combat

Children of a Dead Kerbin

I seriously hope these new features they're touting are as great as they say they are.
That 59.99 dollar price tag is disconcerting.

If there’s no other galaxies I’m gonna be disappointed

very much doubt they're going to implement that

Of course nothings stopping you from creating crude missiles and slamming them into another spacecraft

It's going to be both. They've made it clear KSP2 will have Interstellar support from the start, so instead of just going around Kerbol you'll be visiting other solar systems in the local group.

Which is also why it has to be a separate game because KSP Interstellar, with necessary mods like atomic rockets etc, chugs like a motherfucker and the game itself needs to be rebuilt to handle the larger spaces and higher part counts.

I want to fuck that kerbal

>tfw too small brained for docking
Why is it so fucking hard?

Attached: 1566135221777.jpg (423x471, 32K)

KSP already has a combat mod. There is nothing stopping the mod community of making something better, specially when the multiplayer is already there.

Do you mean the actual docking of two craft or the rendezvous in orbit

From the Steam Page.

Me too until I learned that once you're close (rezendvous) you have to click the speed meter and turn it to say "Target" instead of "Orbit"
Then if you point retrograde and fire until the "Target" speed is 0 you'll be in the exact same orbit as your target and no longer drift away.

Then you just set the docking port as your target on the other craft, right click your own docking port and click "control from here", then you make the craft point towards the target
Then you switch crafts and do the same thing on the other craft
Now you have two docking ports locked to aim towards each other, just go forward slowly

Based dev.

Attached: Aw shieet here we go again.jpg (747x740, 111K)

Whoops forgot pic.

Attached: file.png (634x91, 23K)

>not actual gameplay at the bottom of the screen after the first few seconds.
Fuck

space combat with this level of realism would be the slowest shit ever

some devs left iirc and those that remained couldn't code for shit and tried to reverse engineer the source code for the longest time

Retard...

no, me

isn't this the guy that fucks snakes?

He voted for Bernie..... take of that what you will.....

Take two isn't developing it either.

Shut the fuck up

that answers my question, thank you

MAHNNLY

As soon as Outro started playing I knew it was kino.
Build Fly Dream is still the best fan trailer ever created.

'ERE

made you look
made you look again loser lol

FLAYH SAIF!

TIM DODD EVERYDAY ASTSÔYNAUT HERE

*shitty self made intro music plays"

TODAY WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I SUCK ELON'S FAT 50 YEAR OLD COCK

*SLOP GARGLE GAG"

NOW WATCH AS I SHOVE THIS MODEL FALCON 9 BOOSTER UP MY ASS

Attached: Everyday-Astronaut-03410-web.jpg (2048x2048, 561K)

Quick I need shirtless devil horn moogley please they're going to shoot me if I don't get it

Oh look, they've taken all the best mods for the game and called it a new game!

>you'll never get the joy of experiencing KSP for the first time again

Attached: KSP 2013-04-13 23-54-50-83.jpg (1680x1050, 192K)

they also hired the guys that made the mod, so no big deal there.

Kino

Sauce?

The only person who actually did any work was the fucking Mexican and he left

honestly the best option, take well liked systems that took thousands of manhours to refine and integrate them natively so they run smoothly, then modders can take the new baseline and improve further on it without our computers shitting the bed

I still have a copy of fucking alpha 0.13

Attached: 15457137839925.png (126x28, 1K)

The trailer isn't 1:1 moron. They showed off a lot of new stuff, like the colonies and interstellar travel. All they took was the music and pacing.

Maybe they should focus on fixing the actual game and a new engine? It took them how long to fix it so that the game worked properly in x64?

>tfw you still haven't figured out how to land on the Mun and come back
I CAN'T EVEN BREAK LOW KERBIN ORBIT GOD DAMNIT

>those that remained couldn't code for shit and tried to reverse engineer the source code for the longest time
Sounds like a certain studio

Attached: telltale-games-logo.jpg (726x408, 46K)

Have you tried attaching a rocket engine to a couple of fuel tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=AlMbG4fUmRA

Attached: hgjjkghhkl.jpg (250x250, 4K)

pic related obviously doesn't mean that they are or aren't working on KSP 2, but given that the trailer colony's buildings look VERY similar to the ones on his mod and his particular answer to the question, i'm betting that at least him, ferram, the dude from B6 and whoever works on the latest interestellar were hired by star theory.

Attached: Capture.png (1042x316, 61K)

Thank tim for the free game!!!

Attached: 1563975981954.gif (320x180, 445K)

getting back is actually easier then getting there

Abuse the fuck out of onion layering

holy shit lol

>female kerbals.
I use to launch all of mine into deep space and then mark the ship as debris.

>Onion staging
>Not using the superior asparagus staging instead.
You're like a baby.

I meant asparagus, it's been literally years since I bothered with the game

red flag this boi right here, probably a creep in real life lmao

post ships

Attached: KSP_x64 2017-10-06 23-14-11-75.jpg (1680x1050, 135K)

Attached: KSP_x64 2017-10-08 12-39-27-36.jpg (1680x1050, 57K)

>mfw this non game taking up steam bandwidth
why is this ALLOWED

Attached: KSP_x64 2017-10-14 22-11-54-16.jpg (1680x1050, 66K)

Fine don't post your ships then

Attached: KSP_x64 2018-02-10 17-08-41-30.jpg (1680x1050, 76K)

I setup a space station and worked on learning how to try drilling on other planets. It was fucking amazing once you studied enough.

i never felt dumber watching a "trailer analysis", good shit

Attached: KSP2.png (526x550, 558K)

BASED

The first one isnt even done yet

I did. And it got me to LKO and back.
Maybe I need to give it another shot and install mechjeb

Nice.

Hope it's good

Attached: download (3).jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>implying pc isn't already headed that direction

So is realism overhaul a meme or something worth using?

Install KER and make sure that your total delta-V is...6500, i think. That is more than enough to go to the mun, land and return.

kerbals are not for lewd

are you already using RSS? if so then yes

I'd smash

Don't you mean hue?

2? Did they even finish the 1st one?

No

Technically yes, because 1.0 is already out, but KSP2 is made by a different team.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wmJlnTqjSg

wtf mods!!!!!!!!!!!

>8 years
what the fuck

Attached: Because+of+how+mutable+and+easily+changed+it+is+_02db4f8b39fa0026a974e7f53038aa7e.jpg (250x221, 17K)

>Not the Brotherhood Of Nod
Pathetic.

I wil conquer the galaxy with Jebediah, The Kerbal Without Fear.

1 one was made on pc then ported to console. 2 one will be made with console in mind so it will be streamlined and because of inferior hardware, game will have shittier graphics and physics.

t. asspull master

Shittier graphics than an 8 year old game?

>and because of inferior hardware, they actually have to give a shit about optimizing the code
Oh god please yes.

Space flight simulation doesn't belong on the console. The game will dumbed down so console kiddies could play it. This game will blow 100%.

Attached: 1563446468933.png (700x486, 351K)

you can see part of the new UI on here and it doesn't look any less complex than on KSP

You are talking to a subhuman trying to star a flamewar.
Kerbal has always been for kiddies, so much they literally made a version for schools.

Attached: lindelet.png (1024x796, 337K)

NOOOOOOO STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)