ION MAIDEN FANS BE SPENDIN' MOST THEIR LIVES

LIVIN' IN A CU-CKOLDS PARADISE

Attached: ion fury.jpg (990x1000, 266K)

Attached: 1555454349402.jpg (1270x1256, 174K)

Attached: 1561567256014.jpg (1080x2001, 318K)

stop false flagging my spamming multiple thread, tranny. You won.

They fucked themselves here
Trannies aint gonna buy it and nobodys gonna buy it for the tranny pandering

A right shame
In business you need a demographic for supply and demand. If you lose that specific demographic you fuck yourself.

Attached: 1566298745554.png (425x419, 218K)

Let's be real. Righties weren't gonna buy it anyway.

>"just continue to be racist, because we'll never forgive you"
Thank you, I will

Attached: 1548463270366.png (656x660, 463K)

You can always refund or know better

>buycucks
>knowing better

>anyone that disagrees with pandering to tranners is right wing
back to crazy coocoo land with you

Anyone who CARES about it is, yes.

>That guy on the Ion Maiden forum that keeps calling every thread a "FAKE POST"

Cringe or based?

Attached: fake poster ion maiden.png (729x317, 55K)

When will those people realize they shoot themselves in the foot by acting like this? Take war as an example. Nobody would have ever surrendered if they had slaughtered their prisoners anyway. It's the same principle. Why should concessions made to those people when no concession will ever be enough and they will dig up shit half a decade old just to ruin your life?

>patch out

This is getting blasted on my reviews.

same thing, go back to crazy coocoo land now, im left wing and devs shouldn't listen to fringe lunatics

What exactly did they even say that was considered offensive?

Only fringe lunatics care. Yourself included.

I am refunding it.
Irony.

Attached: 1566305679898.jpg (1080x1920, 428K)

Tbhfamm I stereotypes are mostly statistically correct, so when we talk about homoerotic men and darkies we are fairly accurate.
There are a few exceptions.

Lunatic Fringe is a great build engine map for Duke Nukem 3d! It is the secret level in episode 2.

Issue is /pol/tards rarely understand statistics. Like the 40% one. They never figured out it wasn't successful suicides.

>caring about vidya censorship makes you a fringe lunatic
the irony is palpable and i need not even describe how obvious your retardation is
>inb4 it's not the govmint so it aint censoship
except that it has the same fucking effect

I'm so tired of social media and political correctness, literally anything is offensive to these degenerates and yet their voice is listened to, why? I don't get it

Attached: 1565472359059.jpg (211x239, 7K)

>I'm so tired of social media and political correctness, literally anything is offensive to these degenerates
Pot calling the kettle black.

Social media was a mistake

>being tired of people influencing game development with their crybullying is the same as crybullying
that's a spicy opinion

When you have institutional power, you have the ability to remove people from participating in mainstream society. Sure, they might have to join a local skinhead gang just for shelter and support, but at least it's one less racist working at Walmart :)

>foaming as soon as you see a darkie on the screen
Keep fighting the good fight, fellow incel.

it really was , regardless of the politics people really weren't ever intended to be in contact with so many other people at the same time it's really amplifying some major negative traits

Who mentioned blacks? Rent free in your head, buddy

i wounder what would happen if someday a dev just says : nah fuck you

>resorting to fighting a strawman when a person blows your retarded logic the fuck out
getting even spicier

Rent-free like you at your mom's place, lmao

Game of the year?

Kingdom Come literally did that and the game sold gangbusters

you'd get Kingdom Come Deliverance

Absolutely nothing, trannies will cry on twitter as they do usually and that's about it, sales aren't affected because these people don't actually play games

>I won.
The battle cry of the internet loser.

I'm pretty fucking far left and "ogay" is really funny, what's the deal

Fans would rejoice

these are just bots and not actual people right? like who in the actual fuck cares?

he clearly won, IRL you'd be running out the room tearing up, good thing there's the internet

Shame that doesn't put money on anyone's table.

>after the strawman fails goes straight for adhominem
>calls others losers
i raugh

That just mean they're bad at doing anything.

Rent free
I do hate niggers tho

Everyone in this thread has bad tastes in video games for even thinking of buying it in the first place, nothing to do with SJWs. If you're refunding like than you are even a bigger retard since you only buy games not cause of their gameplay but politics. I suggest start playing Japanese games instead, consider picking up Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch on September 2, 2019 to get started. Once you start only playing Japanese games from now on you will have have a much better experience. I also suggest adding words like "resetera" and "sjw" to your filters so you can have a much better time browsing the internet.

Cope harder, samefag. No amount of mobileposting will save you.

Ye same, I'm a Communist, didn't see anything I'd say was offensive in game yet. Dunno what the discord comments from the devs were though

the new "left" is totalitarian millennial insanity

It put a lot of money on their table.

Attached: kingdom-come-deliverance-button-key-1497049587695.jpg (2000x2000, 985K)

Neither does craving to those people
Might as well have fun with it

>falling for the fallacy fallacy
OH NO NO NO NO

>muh cope
>muh mobileposting
please continue seething these (you)'s are some of the most delicious i've ever had

Thanks for admitting you were just shitposting. Makes it so much easier. Have another (You) for the road.

Attached: enjoyshill.png (574x123, 7K)

uuuh no

It takes a special kind of snowflake to apply for a Jornalist Job, that's why. When the vocal minority controls a news soruce of some kind even some shit backwater blog it stands the chance of growing a viral panic and most SJW oriented journalist know where that power stretches. But ultimately it's shit threads like this that keep them going because morons will always check the source and voice their disgust and they'll take whatever reactions they can get and use them to their advantage to generate more visits.

I knew they would apologize to trannies. And that's why I didn't buy their game.

>haha now me getting btfo doesn't matter because the entire discussion is invalidated if i claim you were shitposting
never said i was user, and i wasn't

you become one of the biggest surprise hits of the year, like KCD

>Devs once fuckin again coping and taking it in the ass because of tranny SJW faggots that were literally NEVER going to buy their game anyway, only making current users and actually potential customers mad

You're clearly the loser here, buddy

>status
>[F] Seething

Any other game dev like KCD said fuck you and didn't apologize?

What's the story on that? I didn't find anything regarding a controversy

You would get a successful game like Kingdon come. The witcher 3 also held its own by having no blacks despite pressure, and when they did add non whites they choose central Asians.

PSA
Transgenders are abominations
Transgenders are mentally ill

here

Looked up the dev comments, they actually seem like /pol/ types which is pretty embarrassing desu

well you wouldn't want to spoil too much of it but it's a roleplaying game set in 1400s (?) bohemia with light sim elements where you play as henry, a blacksmiths sun who through personal tragedy goes on a quest to become a knight and uncover who was responsible for causing his personal tragedy

it's pretty fucking good and refreshing to play, goes on sale plenty too

Transgenders also fix your shitty bigoted games, and will continue to do so :-)

#soapgate

What drives people to be this weak over some shit that offends them? I'm fucking sick of this culture where people are on the edge and anticipating to be offended so that they can get control over their narrative.

Attached: 1517844179932.jpg (692x960, 207K)

Imagine being terminx right now. After working hard on making one of your favourite Build Engine games of all time playable on modern systems, you're given the opportunity to work on an entirely new game using the Build Engine. After tons of legal bullshittery with Randy Pitchford and even Iron Maiden's lawyers of all things, you finally manage to push out a respectable game which most people seem to like. The launch seems like a success. Then some rando who must've obsessively dug through your Discord logs found something you said a year ago which could be used to spark controversy by reposting it on ResetEra. Several people get upset about it and start refunding/reviewbombing them game. It seems minor enough and you say you've found it fairly innocuous yourself, but HQ ain't having none of that and are going into full damage control mode, going even as far as to donate to some LGBT charity and making a public apology. This probably involved some angry calls by your superior and your entire team cursing you under their breath for dragging them into this mess. Then you return to your Discord only to find it's a massive dumpster fire with the mods working overtime to shutdown discussion about the controversy as per 3DR's request, with former fans calling you a sellout and a pathetic beta cuck for bending the knee, even though you literally don't have working knees.

And there you sit, seeing everything go from excellent to shit in the span of a couple days while you are on the verge of exploding, when all you wanted to do was make game. All because of some shit you said in the past.

Some people were bitching there wasn't any sub Saharan Africans in 1300 rural Bohemia, dev told them to fuck off and learn history.
I personally enjoy it because it exposed how little the "educated" left knew about history and African ethnic groups, cause to them someone from Morocco is the same as someone from Ghana.

>start only playing Japanese games from now on you will have have a much better experience.
Unless you're an EOP and have to deal with "localization".

NEVER
FUCKING
APOLOGIZE

DEATH TO TRANNIES

I'm doing a service to the community :^)

>ogay
>funny
It's almost as cringe as Japanese """""""humor"""""""

>even though you literally don't have working knees
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did anyways.

Well not now. I don't support censored trash. Especially if it's censored because of outraged trannies.

until one day, normal ppl will have enough of you pedotrans bs and you all will be removed from Earth. You filthy degenerate trans fags are digging your own graves and you dont know it because shekels are all you can see.

>not liking lowbrow humor for how dumb it is
wew nigger that's half the point

>"SJWs have no power"
>"They are only a small minority"
>"anti-SJWs are just as bad"
>"There is no censoreship going on"
Uh-huh. Remember to kill people who say they are neutral. They are crypto-leftist and has always been.

His posts were shit bro, no way around it.

>When you have institutional power, you have the ability to remove people from participating in mainstream society. Sure, they might have to join a local skinhead gang just for shelter and support, but at least it's one less racist working at Walmart :)
Criminally underrated post.
KC:D

>Remember to kill people who say they are neutral.
kek

this is why you don't mess with the discord trannies

kek

So what will it take for companies to stop bending to them? If a companies game were to theoretically tank and get refunded en mass and I mean legit en mass what would they even do?
>Lol jk we aren't censoring
That'd just bring a hell of a lot of outrage towards them too.

>calling you a sellout and a pathetic beta cuck for bending the knee, even though you literally don't have working knees.

Attached: CP2077_Sun.png (330x319, 178K)

I'm going to try and kill you if you try to kill me.

>it's funny cause it's dumb
>just turn off your brain bro
lol

>All because of some shit you said in the past.
This is why I never am going to make anything
Someone will dig up some (couple thousand) posts on here where I said something offensive over the span of 11+ years and publicly destroy me and taint / ruin any 'art' or product i ever make, so i just "enjoy" my shitty job while i still can and try to keep my head down until Armageddon comes.

Nothing unfortunately. Seems like things are just gonna get worse and worse, saying this as someone who's been watching it happen for 15 years now.

Intentionally stupid and juvenile humor rules, I'm a Cumtown man

Rundown on actual offensive shit?

>finding comedy in the stupidity of something requires turning off your brain
aight man whatever tastes differ i suppose

True, they're still men, but driven insane by all the body and brain altering chemicals they take. Steer flipping clear, my famicoms.

BAAY BAAY

>mfw some ablebodied white sjw cunt is going to be lecturing him about privilege

Attached: 1562272579234.jpg (985x931, 85K)

They have no power unless (You) give it to them. For some reason 3DR decided to do that.
>Remember to kill people who say they are neutral

Attached: 849.jpg (680x524, 79K)

You know what user. Fuck it then. I don't think people should boycott, people should pretend to be SJWs, jump on social media and demand more censorship, pro-tranny dialogue, LGBT inclusive characters, etc, be especially annoying, repellent and ridiculous about it as well. Once a Dev gets on its knees their destiny is inevitable, may as well help them get there faster. Once that happens you don't have to boycott, nobody will want that shit.

So Warhorse Studios are the only alpha here? I don't know of any other studio that didn't ben the knee.

I know steam has this system in place where negative reviews for a game that does a retarded thing like this don't count because it hurts the publisher's feelings but what if it was sustained? What if the negative reviews were a slop drip-feed over the course of a solid month or two?

The motherfucking ironing of this post.

Attached: 1E1464DD-9F23-481F-84ED-1C5554D57DB1.jpg (750x723, 179K)

Meanwhile 3D realms gets to release the game on consoles with no controversy and makes a bunch of money.

Is this nigga serious

Attached: 1566187653041.jpg (640x640, 173K)

If they want to cück to trannies, they have to do it on someone else's dime.

Attached: ioncucky.jpg (486x311, 44K)

Devs made a discord where they talked about how SJWs are ruining everything, trans people are bad, etc

It's still a great game.

Active instead of Reactive. The reason the Right loses is because they are still playing in the frame of leftist reaction, instead of breaking through and leading the way. Most of the "Right" are controlled op anyways.

Attached: O'Sullivan's Law.jpg (570x801, 189K)

An easy way to avoid this is to never use the same username ever. People who go buy a certain username on every website are easily found. So basically don't link yourself to any account on the internet. If you dev a game only have your official account linked to you and nothing else. Shit post to your hearts content on alts.

I remember all the port begging from nincels leading up to the release, its going to sell a ton

Ogay was just a lame ass pun that wasn't funny is all I'm saying so I guess our opinion do differ.

It's going to happen eventually, and when it does happen they're either going to be ignored, or continue trying to escalate up the chain until someone gives in and forces them to bend the knee. If the devs and publishers won't, they'll petition Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft/Valve/Epic for removal or harass them by getting big name youtubers, streamers, and "journalists" to just continue prodding them while going "hey why are you allowing these evil people to continue to do business on your platform? Are you evil too?" They don't ever stop if you keep the spotlight on them, and because you have all these media outlets coordinating with each other, the spotlight is perpetually on them.

>Apologize
>Never work again anyway
They never learn. At least own it.

Attached: image2201948x[1].jpg (370x278, 7K)

dilate

cuck is only censored if you type it in all caps

Kill em

THEY LITERALLY AREN'T TRANSPHOBIC.
THEY SUPPORT TRANS PEOPLE BUT JUST SAID BABIES WERE BORN A CERTAIN GENDER.
JESUS FUCK.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>Make "offensive joke"
>Apologize that they feel offended
>Do nothing else and keep joke

How bad could this backfire if I was a Dev?

>He doesn't know most social media concern trolls are from here.

Righties love violent games tho. Just put some "this damn liberals" joke and all of a sudden the game is "BASED!".

Yes. And his game sold well too. Who would have thought that staying true to your audience is the key to success.

>left-wing: don't be a cunt
>right-wing: kill everyone who disagrees with me
>neutral person: it seems that left-wing person is correct

Enjoy your last months with a neo-nazi as president ;)

Honestly I think if Void stuck to their guns I don't think any platform would have kicked them out.

Teenagers here will turn on them for caving in but we all know how they feel about sjws and trannies and those feelings are probably even stronger now.

They said that people shouldn't be parents if they wonder if their kids might be trans.

Which is stupid and arrogant to say. Fuck you, frogposter.

Why are you posting MY screenshot of MY refund?

Why are you pretending to refund the game? That's my refund. You don't get to be a refund chad unless you can provide your own refund screenshot

Attached: 1527240566665.gif (554x400, 120K)

>JUST SAID BABIES WERE BORN A CERTAIN GENDER.
that's transphobic

>I am refunding it.
>1566305679898.jpg

>neo-nazi as president
You'd be pissing and shitting your pants if we really had a Nazi for president, kid.

Attached: 1533673862107.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>Trannies would cry
>Twitter mob would harass with the typical shit "Yikes, This ain;t chief, This is...so wrong, No. Just No, Clown emojis"
>People who weren't going to buy the game wont buy it
>Nobody cares after two days
>Phillip De Fuckface would make a bank
There

>Which is stupid and arrogant to say
no that's objectively right and sane

holy fuck, lol

Attached: ion.png (565x404, 12K)

Too bad they went full bugman.

Imagine finding jokes "offensive"

i suggest you go fuck yourself

#makefeministsafraidagain
#only2genders
#incelrights
#gamersdeservelovetoo

Attached: statue.jpg (468x487, 35K)

No they said that parents shouldn't fucking decide their kids are trans at like 3 years old you massive fucking faggot retard

Attached: 1566244856427.jpg (648x960, 80K)

get woke
go broke

Nice