Is there even any hope that this game isn't going to suck?

Is there even any hope that this game isn't going to suck?

Attached: wokest game.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Well you ARE playing as a Vampire ;)

VTM has always been a urban cosmopolitan setting that leans towards a liberal/leftie perspective. What, did you expect a Vampire story about a bunch of redneck yokel vampires living in some rural flyover state?

That sounds pretty cool actually

>VTM has always been a urban cosmopolitan setting that leans towards a liberal/leftie perspective
Leftism from 10-20 years ago would nowadays be classified as of far-right.

No hope in hell.
Even without nu-politics gimping the feel of the settings, every gameplay aspect we got a glimpse of was a disappointment

>90s radical left was somewhat less radical than the modern one
You live in an echochamber

All games are woke now, you just have to learn to adapt to it.

Pretty sure if you told the 90s radical left that :
>state-enforced global censorship was good
>having 12yo dance half-naked for homosexuals men was good
>abortion *after* birth was good
They would have punched you in the face.

Not really, but it's not for political reasons. Aside from combat looking worse, it seems like they've also missed a lot of what people liked about the original regarding atmosphere, music, etc.

Doesn't bother me much though, I was already expecting this. I decided a long time before this was even announced that just playing the original in virtual reality would be better than any potential sequel.

>2019
>Making videos about ess jhay dubba yews
Its old news, wish these 2013 alt right losers would move on already

Glad to see the anti sjw elite like Metokur, Sargon and Armoured Skeptic are all laughing stocks now

Leave Jim out of this.he's based

>Pedophile
>Based

Pick one

>position in one of the most prominent UK parties
>frequently gives speeches in front if the EU parliament
>healthy and loving family
>YouTube channel still growing in popularity
Could it be that success breeds jealousy?

Attached: og-sargon-akkad.ngsversion.1560850203650.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1900, 407K)

when you've decided to be offended by everything of course you're not going to like anything

this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard

I SUMMON THEE, V5 POSTER, BRING TRUTH UNTO THIS THREAD, SAVE US FROM THE WHITE WOLF.

Attached: 1539116085300.jpg (287x300, 34K)

Fake news. All this is is accusations from faggy pieces of shit like and fags
cringe

How so?

Based

I don't get it.

>Vampire
>going to suck
Come on user, you can do it.

Attached: 1560329126503.jpg (120x125, 3K)

I thought "suck" only meant blowjob

They're all doing wonderfully except MAYBE sceptic

Zoomer.

No, I lost all hope for this game when I saw the Rudy picture and consensual bloodsucking. VTM is dead.

cuck

Why do people pretend that WoD was never left leaning. Even in the 90s they had lesbian Muslim assamites and all sorts of prog shit. VTMB had late night comedy show tier humor at some moments laughing at republicans and Bush, They never went woke, they were woke the whole time.

Gamer in action

based high discipline user

Post proofs

pretty much.
>zoomer liberal tries to explain me why inclusive language is good and fails
>tells me to educate myself and gives me a book on inclusive linguistics
>politely say I will read through it. Do it.
>first chapter literally talks about controlling language to control thoughts
>the rest of the book is an Orwellian nightmare made theory, waiting to be applied.
> a fucking mind virus that brainwashes people.
>liberals literally defend this and are pushing for this.
sometimes I think /pol/ is made by people who want things to be normal again. Not as in Nazi totalitarianism but as in the comfy period between the cold war and the war on terror where people could talk about things without creating a shitstorm and you made mistakes and did stupid shit all the time but it didn't matter because it didn't ruin your life twenty years later because some asshole decided to dig your shit up. You could mature then and it mattered.

Attached: 1561178161160.jpg (480x534, 36K)

formerly Chuck's

No im sure some random shit dev that has nothing to do with the original game is going to match the quality of it. I'm sure they aren't just using the branding to sell games to stupid people while underbudgeting the development. That's totally not something that happens yearly at this point.

Ayy

>tfw no good game where you play a classical vampire
>inb4 vampir.
NO.

Attached: 1565188858978.jpg (1600x1600, 217K)