SHE'S IN

SHE'S IN
youtube.com/watch?v=8Co6-oryLFY
>saitama oneshots everyone

Attached: 3422332.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

her head looks like an olive

Nice

Attached: Statsumaki.jpg (372x1047, 287K)

When King will be in, he'll be broken. King Engine will paralyse and force you to surrender

based

it hasnt even released?

I only care for Tatsumaki

Attached: 1551053046264.jpg (1027x1120, 169K)

nah I got confused, I was thinking of Jump Force
too many anime arena fighters coming out lately

switch port?

Does she not wear pantsu?

No Metal Bat no buy

>The game is actually about surviving so Saitama can arrive.
Not a bad idea actually.

Fubuki's model looks kind of bad, shame.

Attached: BIyIdcq[2].png (430x750, 376K)

dont tell me its only going to go up to Boros fight also Okamaitachi better be in

THAT S AOI YUUKI!!!!!!!!
THE GOBLIN!!!!!!!!

She apparently does. I might be remembering wrong but I think King has seen them and commented on it, either in the manga or webcomic

Attached: 1558566088634.jpg (2048x2048, 493K)

nothing to wear there

Screw tatsumaki , where is Fubuki

It was so obvious even I had thought of it before.

What team would you build?
For me it's Tats, Metal Knight and King

Attached: 1549567242851.jpg (1800x927, 1.33M)

>anime arena fighter

Attached: 1552622479801.png (500x500, 214K)

The Saitama gimmick sounds great, but I feel like it will get boring pretty quickly.
Also, will online just remove it, or be something like "who will get Saitama first" since fighting well decreases the timer?

I can't see Saitama as anything other than a Story mode thing.

She'll be in too, I'm sure
Last characters to be revealed will be her, boros, and garou i bet

In the story mode he will be OP and you'll propably only really getting to fight Boros with him.

In multiplayer it seems all Characters are on a pretty even playing field.

>but I feel like it will get boring pretty quickly.
Yeah, unless you can actually finish enemies without him and he is just some alternate strategy kind-of-bonus.

she's literally in the video OP posted my dude

>developers completely acknowledging their game is an unbalanced mess instead of trying to pass it out as some eat sports shit

good on them, its gonna be a bad game but at unlike the KLK devs they arent pretending it'll be a legit fighting game or some dumb shit

Only if he comes with his cute imouto.

Attached: 1537729801630.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

The models look good, at least.
Also lol no season 2 shit.

someone post "that" thing.

>One Punch Man: A loli nobody fucks

needs garou

Black Sperm says otherwise.

shes 21

Needs Garou but I'll buy it no matther what

Attached: 1566020147329.png (450x416, 356K)

Thank fuck, I was assuming they were saving her for preorder bonus or some other money grubbing shit. Good to know she's in the base game.

Also how does that timer mechanic work exactly? Is that a story mode thing? If so that's cool, but then it still doesn't explain how Saitama will fight if you actually pick him from the start.

Attached: 0f074d4f705d2ace471b36a2ecb17ee3.png (707x1000, 892K)

I hope the chink and/or Mizuki gets in too. I'm just happy enough that Tatsumaki is already in.

Attached: 1539817496811.png (760x1200, 1.88M)

So if she’s 8 it’s lolicon
If she’s 1000 it’s lolicon
But if she’s 21 is okay?

>muh loli that's way-more aged than she look
Fuck, just realized the joke is lost on non-weaboos.
For once that the "loli" isn't for sexual and is actually pissed off at being mistaken for child isn't it just being a convenient "it's legal officer, I swear !".
-> yeah see.
It's like with Senko-san and non-weaboos completely missing that it's a parody of cliché hentai situation.

>preorder bonus or some other money grubbing shit
that will probably be the case with garou

Yes. If Japan is being blatant enough by adding random 0s as the third and fourth digit of the number, take those off and if the number is below 15-18(depending on your preference), you're a lolicon

This is cool and even funny however it's the same piece of shit anime arena fighter formula so not intreated

Attached: D0qp3f9UcAElnat.jpg (750x733, 40K)

tatsumaki and fubuki sfm/blender

Loli isn't about age or there wouldn't be those 1000 year old lolis or oppai lolis

Attached: S-class.jpg (711x434, 103K)

Its about body and age. She is clearly not a loli, just petite.

>ANOTHER anime arena fighter
For fuck's sake

She is actually 28.

Attached: 1530510631108.png (532x596, 313K)

>Lolicriminals still polluting the industry

How much more?

In what world is this the body of a child?

I never called her a loli though, she's too womanly and hot for that. I'm just saying that lolis aren't about age

In joke sequences she is drawn differently, much smaller and cartoon-looking.

>no King
Bad game

You know, user, with great tastes comes great responsibility. Hideaki Anno called it "The Waifufag's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the straight normal guy to discipline the degenerates.

*Looks directly at the camera.*

The lolicriminals, the yuribitches, the yaoilosers...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, senpai. We'll have every pedo, faggot and dyke in this community dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God took away my Saber dakimakuras this very night if I'm wrong."

Attached: kenny_is_a_god.jpg (1024x587, 50K)

How would he fight? Just projecting scary faces and sound effects into the air like Phoenix Wright in MvC?

Attached: d75fff54200272a00182bf66cee4dbb9.jpg (584x600, 129K)

Here.
Kind of "how she see herself VS how (some) see her" situation.

Attached: Child.jpg (500x281, 36K)

>tag 3v3
Oh well won't be buying this. Tag systems have never EVER made a game better to play. They always break any sense of balance.

Attached: 1560199582990.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Runs out the Saitama timer 4 times as fast.

Based

The heroes the jannies deserve, but the one that they need

Fuck cunny and FUCK cunnyposters

Does this pasta have a source? It sounds like something you could have heard in a very old movie or book, I wouldnt believe it if it actually was created by some user on this site.

In the original ONE manga version she looks like a kid. Murata makes her look shapely

Attached: 1550928260018.png (1008x550, 522K)

where's the rest bud

You know what you EXACTLY want for this game

Garou is mah homie, mah nigga, mah boo.

I want to PROTECT Garou from the shadows while he accomplishes his dream! Not that he needs protection, he actually don't.

Attached: file.png (604x307, 121K)

Webcomic panties are confirmed, Manga panties are not, and mostly likely never will be if Murata has anything to say about it.

not even kidding when I say I had a dream long ago about a game just like this. I woke up and shook my head, because it was a retarded as fuck idea. can't believe they actually made it.

why not an action RPG game where you make your own playful hero and level it up to S rank? why get saitama involved?

It's a Bamco anime product, what were you expecting?

Do you know what would be nice? A Tekken clone with anime characters, just a little more exaggerated. Tekken is able to appease to normalfags because of the commands that go out easily when you mash buttons like diagonals with two buttons at the same time while still having depth enough to be engaging to non casuals.

I'm sick and tired of arena shit. Everything there is to know about them you can learn in one hour.

Attached: I praise the dead.jpg (625x469, 70K)

It comes from the "Sam Raimi Spiderman movies are racist" meme, it was an adaptation of that uncle Ben car talk.

It was actually written by an user.