I desperately need a Power Stone thread

I desperately need a Power Stone thread
Post your main
And post your ideas for a Power Stone 3

Attached: !!e!T5EwBGM_$(KGrHqYOKi4E00hikfDvBNP2gNrh,Q___32.jpg (274x266, 33K)

Pullum or Rogue, Yea Forums?

Attached: SFEX2Pullum.jpg (400x700, 90K)

Rogue.

Thread will die. Yea Forums doesn't love Power Stone.

capcom will never do it

Sadly this
Also Jack is best

Wasn’t this game basically a 3D Smash Bros. before Smash was a big thing? I remember when it came out and for years afterward hearing how it was awesome and revolutionary yet there’s never been a continuation of the series or it’s ideas that I know of. Was it really that big of a deal? And what’s the best way to play it today?

YES!
YES!
OH NO!
WONDAFUeLL!

>be young lad in the 90's
>get this game
>fun gameplay and big tiddy brown waifu
Good times

There’s a PSP version that has both games on it

Uuuh... the only point of comparission I find is that the sequel is a party fighting game. Oh but I would love to see a Capcom crossover with this gameplay

The anime was so good

it had a ton of items too

Top shelf girl.

Attached: Julia.png (345x500, 135K)

rouge is my love. I so desperately want the psp collection ported to something like the switch.

Attached: 1553978775909.png (803x790, 393K)

I've been playing power stone on my Vita. It's a fun game and I think it came out before even smash. I like the dude with the revolvers

Rise up Jack mains
(Power Stone rep in MvC would be cool as well)

Attached: 909CFFD7-471A-40FC-A9AD-E4965760E98B.png (297x399, 134K)

this guy was fucking awesome and had the coolest super form
and powerstone 3 i'd want long beat'em up levels with some procedural generation culminating in a big boss fight with mini-bosses sprinkled throughout and lobbies where people can drop in and out of a game on the fly
a choice between co-op or versus the difference being that friendly fire is on or not
then throw in some persistent stats that you can upgrade through levelling your account and skills or traits that you can unlock which can be applied to any of your fighters
god i loved these games

Attached: accel.jpg (198x255, 9K)

My little sister played as her.
We used to call her banana lady.

I love you user.

Attached: DqXXGDpXQAAr0U2.jpg orig.jpg (890x2000, 160K)

Thank you user, I was unaware that this was a thing. Is it actually good or are you just being facetious?

Why?
I remember playing with some family and it never stopped being fun. I wonder why they stopped at 2 when it was clear it'd thrive on consoles like the Gamecube and even the Wii.

Attached: 022ec98e57f57a45ea6f9b8d0ee7bc91.jpg (905x1280, 244K)

Not him but I thought it was pretty good

Her transformation looked too dam blurry on our shitty cry and we thought her hair turned into bananas.
This was the get that me and my family loved the most. I love it so much and it's the best party fighting game to ever be conceived.
Capcom are too busy huffing paint with Sega to use half there interesting titles they burried because the nips didn't buy it.

I really don't remember her powerup being so goofy til I saw it around this time eight years ago. I was mostly a Jack main while my half-sister picked her.

Attached: JuliaPowerChange.png (382x570, 173K)