Today is the 5th anniversary of the Azure Striker Gunvolt series. Say something nice about it

Today is the 5th anniversary of the Azure Striker Gunvolt series. Say something nice about it.

Attached: img0014.jpg (2582x3702, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockmanpm.com/i/flash/zxa.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=xtbDJbFfGRg
youtube.com/watch?v=LBkKoYsHtHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubt5ThkT0qU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSwukhc3BY
youtube.com/watch?v=VFegMPoikNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIIT18T3FU4&list=PLNFxflsE6IYzcXj0ky7Pu7XcLcLpfWGHK&index=31&t=0s
noisypixel.net/inti-creates-interview-gunvolt-gal-gun/
youtu.be/0x93LDzVFO4?t=3000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The girs are hot

>tfw still no roro gf

Attached: 1541037815339.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Pure garbage. Got it cause of these threads and I regretted it.

Eh, It's ok

I dont like gunvolt, the lock on gameplay sucks
Why didnt they just copy the MMZ gameplay?

It's fun.

Most of them tend to die sadly.

Were you at least trying?

requires a triple digit IQ to properly enjoy

STOP KILLING THE CUTE GIRLS!!!

Not Terrible. Could be a great series if it just existed before megaman.

>I tried to enjoy it I really did

Oh hey I have this game on Steam but never played it. Is it good?

Why is this series so edgy? You're even murdering mostly teenagers

Only on hard mode, normal is pretty braindead if you don't care about the score.

If they continue to kill every girl they introduce, this series will be know just for that, just as star VS the forces of evil is now know as "That NTR and cucking cartoon".

I hope the new one will break the trend, but I know that won't happen.

Someone already drew Copen holding the new girl's corpse and screaming like Zero.

Wait what

What of my post is confusing you?

Anons are for NTR and cucking!

I didn't even notice this. Thanks OP.
Fun series!

Ha! Look at these pathetic virgins letting their girls get killed.

Attached: Switch_BlasterMasterZero_description-char.png (360x490, 148K)

Your woman is next.

30 years too late for that buddy

Leibniz pls.

You let your girl get tentacle raped, Jason.

Attached: eve.jpg (1066x800, 871K)

And she got big boobs as result!

Would Gunvolt go Leibniz on Jason?

Is he a boy or a girl?

Attached: Blade_-_Luminous_Avenger_iX.png (1380x1772, 1.41M)

she's actually just brainwashed lumen

Nah, he's a nice guy despite all the shit he went through.

Attached: B9IHz9LCIAA5npD.jpg (599x742, 73K)

I don't like action-platformers.

here's your bara adept, bro

Attached: 6.png (1366x768, 1.37M)

Good games but I prefer Gal Gun.

Show me the cunny

I love Elise!

Attached: D9hpH_wXkAEfbuJ.jpg orig.jpg (979x953, 136K)

>伊藤美来
I fucking love you inti

Attached: 90175216.jpg (1600x900, 269K)

Necrophilia is bad for you.

Attached: CW9BYbVUkAE3WFe.png (564x800, 620K)

But they are all corpses.

Eh. it;s fine.

Attached: 48290977_p0.jpg (1216x1810, 1.72M)

I asked for the cunny, not lip from you

Oh, we’re getting new info on the bosses?

They just finished a stream.

Still waiting for the steam page to go up, so I can preorder Copen's game.

Attached: 1559405922543.png (455x629, 152K)

>5 years already
The fuck? Why are there still only 2 games?

inti is a small company alongside making plenty of other games during that time

Attached: ECYLCTUUwAAkvVE.png (632x900, 943K)

What was the problem? The story? The gameplay? Anything else? A combination of any of these or all of them?

Nah. That was an old one and he was holding Roro/Lola.

Jason. The Leibniz here would be Acura/Copen.

Looks like a buffer, white-haired Ryoma Nagare.

>Normal serious persona and complete opposite alter-ego
Why do I love this?

They had two boss introductions, a longer version of one of the vocal songs and they finally had a preview for the new igniter without them talking over it.

Hoping that if his game sells well, then Inti maybe will reconsider porting ASG2 to Steam.

Attached: img00080.jpg (1614x2310, 1003K)

They might drop some news during pax/tgs

Eve is mutant's property now

Attached: 1535122802834.jpg (653x349, 99K)

Hopefully. ASG2 is an improvement compared to the previous game. Also hoping that with ASG2 on Steam, there will be a possibility for a Striker Pack too.

>have to kill my wife kokkoro

It alright. At least it's not MN9

I pre-ordered Luminous Avenger from Japanese Amazon for the costume

gunvolt games are shit

Early concept Desna.

Attached: ECJ6ml8UcAEjaAb.jpg (1077x775, 97K)

Mommy...

>Be Sumeragi group CEO
>see new race of human’s whit superpowers
>The females of this race are always exceedingly beautiful and cute as is nature also wanted this to breed as much as possible
>One of these girls has fertility and increased growth powers while another has necromancy
>see opportunity for profit
>Take several of those as wife’s, offer some of those to your colleges and use the rest for idol programs to make every man in the planet want to breed her own “diva” as you call them
>Rebel group rises must be because they want monopoly over this cute and funny looking creatures
>they think you want to take over the world by force, they also start to call you perfect n every aspect girls “adept” for some reason
>send the male ones to stop since you don’t need more than 4 or 5 stallions
>it works at first but some albino school shooter like boy and some blonde emo kidnaped your diva
>it’s just a matter of time before another ones pops up I mean you and your pals have been doing “a lot of grinding”
>They also seem to be tactically retarded and deviants to boot, they come kill some girls break some stuff and then kill one random adept whit some of the strongest powers and then call it a day and go home

Attached: 015.jpg (466x717, 110K)

Attached: EB0ForyVAAEf60o.jpg (1448x734, 106K)

she's speechless

Attached: EAKLIX7UcAY0UTp.jpg (716x1000, 103K)

Cont
>You file this two into collateral damage and use them to get rid of the less perfect stock alongside whit the male surplus (Yes Jibril and Desna are considered the lesser stock just imagine what is considered premium)
>the Chinese want in your operation
>send wave after wave of cute girls to their deaths against those 2 teenagers
>after some years of doing this you successfully drown Blondie in pussy now only he Albino edgelord remains
>he is autistic beyond belief and never gets tired unlike blondie who got what he wanted and moved along, no matter keep sending cute girls they are more being born each day
>in is autistic crusade Albino did not realize that every man can and will, if given a chance impregnate one of your Divas and therefore rooting regular humans out of the breeding pool
>no man will have to suffer another land whale whit rainbow colored hair
>some year pass and now he is on the minority group being hunted for refusing to impregnate a female adept
>that last law was created by the regular citizens because they got tired of watching innocent girls die at the hand of some pro human extremist
And that is how we got to luminous avenger

I would like to laugh at the absolute state of the Megaman fan base they celebrate a new girl for a crappy cellphone game, when Inti creates 4 or 5 better girls each game and kill them off just to make space for the next batch…

Attached: megamanxdivepvp02.jpg (529x449, 78K)

So how do you think their going to justify a boss rush this time?

So what's the deal with lola?

Attached: 1563922075446.jpg (716x1000, 166K)

Attached: 1540560136414.jpg (644x900, 94K)

Geminis ability
She is a perfect girl AI that is now finally able to make love to her master due to adept shenanigans, however said master is an autistic edgelord

Alive girl > corpse
Crapcom at least understood that they couldn't keep pulling an Iris every game.

Proof of concept for a robot with the best ass in the world

Attached: D2P9VmbU4AAnwa-.jpg (716x1000, 121K)

A weapon to surpass 2B

The one Inti Creates series I haven't been able to get into. Does the steam port still suck?

>Alive girl > corpse
Mmmyeahh about that...

Attached: squigly_vs__rottytops_by_omnicidalclown1992_dazhqny-fullview.jpg (1024x577, 82K)

They need to bring the whole damn thing to PC, preferably the refined versions. Right now the Switch striker pack version of Gunvolt 2 isn't available on PC at all, and the version of 1 may be closer to original release.

I hear that in Sept there will be a new Gunvolt game with a spin-off character iX or whatever from 2, and that will get PC release which is good, but doesn't make sense without 2 getting PC release as well.

it has cute girls

>this series will be know just for that
would say it already is mostly there

Attached: 【公式】白き鋼鉄のX(イクス) THE OUT OF GUNVOLT 第一弾 紹介映像 3-6 screensh (397x489, 378K)

You are an amazing series I have ever played.

too bad she have no doujin

The character designs are actually okay.

I'm not going to finish any of them though, the Mega Man Zero games are 1000 times better.

watch them find a way to kill her too

That is a zombie, not a corpse.

cope!en

>adept hater, will not rest until every last adept is dead
>World is now full of adepts
>Remaining humans are either rapidly converting to adepts somehow or are being exterminated
>His own sister is the most powerful adept alive
>His autism means he'll be defending the last few humans in a slum from not!gunvolt
Copen is gonna die, I know it
The death flags are all there

Tell me it's not a beta!

fuck you jason

Attached: 1553194692978.png (563x782, 515K)

I wonder how his actual face is.

>literally edgy because his waifu is dead

Yes, I think they made him specifically to make fun of the fans mad about Gunvolt killing girls bullshit.

I find it strange how there is absolutely no info on the results of adepts having children. Sure most of them are pretty young, but Sumeragi doesn't give a rat's ass about ethics and there should be plenty of young adults to experiment with anyway.

cope

Losing your waifu tragically can warp people. Just look at zero, he used to be cocky and bash, then iris happened and he became emo and serious.

HOLLYS SHIT
i am cum

How is your girl doing?

at least i had one
unlike you Yea Forumsirgins

Attached: leibniz splerging out.jpg (1773x3732, 1.1M)

>Even her concept design looks nice
Shame she had to die.

Attached: ___desna__azure_striker_gunvolt____by_akira_hikari-damxdot.png.jpg (788x1014, 214K)

Why? Striker pack on citra works just fine

i wish we got another megaman zx
rockmanpm.com/i/flash/zxa.swf

I just don't like playing as GV.

Copen is where it's at. I really want a playable melee character still.

Attached: gunvirgin_vs_chadizono.png (2518x1024, 163K)

Attached: 65246650_p2.jpg (437x640, 65K)

Jibril could be that one! customisations means diferent kinds of Razors and all her 1000 kudos songs should be Rock sing by her

Same. At best, we're maybe getting a new X game at some point though. It's such a shame.

>Gonna save Earth not because is the correct thing to do but just to spite Jason by "stealing his glory".
Please give this guy a new waifu, he is too crazy.

Attached: C8kkM6SUwAAOc3K.png orig.png (522x887, 670K)

>Gee Vee's 5th aniversarry
Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1523027578374 2.jpg (600x753, 41K)

Nice idea, except for the little problem that not only does she get hooked on gunvolt electrocution, she's also a fan of.suicide attacks because she's so batshit insane

Isn't she kill?

>Heaven or hell x
>Shield protocol
Enough to kill fucking anything
Copen's style is also fun as fuck but the only problem is that his gameplay gives you very little kudos. Gunvolt can net 250 kudos by triple kills but even if you aerial chain 5 enemies, your bonus is only 150. Not to mention the bonus caps out at aerial 5 so you have to work real fucking hard to hear lola. Or use heaven or hell x

Attached: 0c8045c47a46498a50b169e30a4e0d29.png (737x1000, 322K)

With how often she shows up in games she shouldn't, I'm pretty sure everyone does.

Attached: 0012.jpg (800x1120, 363K)

Since he's unplayable, GV might be a boss in this new game. I wonder what his weaponized form might be like

Edge is kind of a turn off. At least GV kinda feels bad about it if you squint and read between the lines; Copen says an edgy religious one-liner about genocide after killing them. It's hard to really enjoy killing a traumatized lab subject who's been forcibly implanted with a murderous alter ego or an eleven year old orphan, even if they are trying to end the human race. New game will probably continue the trend of making you feel fucked up with guys like Rebellio.

Attached: Zonda_in_the_Garden.png (1200x675, 1.14M)

>Edgy lola
Foreshadowing copen is an adept as well?

Zonda just needed a good spanking.

Tbh GV is kinda edgy himself.

>Doesn't even try to talk them down just straight up ends them
>Then turns right around says Adepts need to chill
I mean, I know in some cases like Elise he clearly doesn't actually want to kill. But does so anyway.

I guess everyone in GV is edgy to a degree

>"No! I must kill the adepts," he shouted!
>Lola said "No, Copen. You are the adepts."
>And then, Copen was a Psychic.

>Her alternate forms are a succubus and a hermaphrodite degenerate with a huge glass spike for a dick
Im all but certain she got more than just spankings in the past that turned her into what she is now

It does make sense since his twin is the original muse
Maybe copen begins manifesting a septima that affects lola in some way, hence the edgy new form? Stranger bullshit is canon in GV

Oddly enough, in the crossover game, Beck just knocks them out while GV kills. Then again, kinda hard to be merciful when being defeated in weaponized form usually results in instadeath from the Septima's glaive being shattered.

Attached: Elise Stunned.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Such an ill-behaved and lewd child. One wonders what she'd have been like if she'd been allowed to hit sexual maturity. Despite all that, she always kinda elicits feelings of protectiveness, even if what she's doing can be anger inducing.

Attached: Zonda-Tenjian.jpg (1200x835, 607K)

Weren't a lot of the lewd innuendos inserted it by the localization team though? She was supposedly much more child-like in the original.

How the fuck do you localize sprites?
>WAGA AI YO!

Letting them live simply wasn't an option in Gunvolt's case. They're not going to run away from Sumeragi, and in the case of Elise, she had power to bring back the dead to make Sumeragi's army endless, which is exactly what happened after the 3rd one showed up.
If it was just Elise by herself, maybe he could have saved her like he did Joule, but not with the other two. Not to mention other adepts were much more devoted to the cause than Elise, and if GV let them live, it would just come back to hurt him in the future.

Attached: 1524523492451 2.jpg (452x440, 53K)

user, her adult projections are sluts of the highest order, both sexes.

Attached: 1514926961714 2.gif (71x73, 5K)

Honestly felt like Zero handled the edge better than GV.

But he literally didn't even know she could bring back other adapts. As far as he knew Elise power (before the rematch) extended only to herself.

It's true the other adapts wouldn't back out without a fight to the death. But still GV is about is cold as Copen is when dealing with adapts. He just doesn't go out of his way to kill them all like he does. Which I guess is what I'm trying to say really.

>Spiral Power.

>inb4 the plot of Luminous Avenger is basically a flip of Zonda's plot, just instead of Adepts trying to create a utopia, it's the Minos trying to wipe out the Adepts to reestablish the human race
>you mostly succeed

What would be your reaction when this happens?

Attached: __mysterious_girl_tenjian_gibril_shiden_elise_and_etc_azure_striker_gunvolt_2_and_etc_drawn_by_hatak (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Right off the bat, its impossible because not only are adepts the majority and capable of being born from pure human unions, but humans are also capable of becoming adepts themselves. All minos have the potential to become adepts

cunny

Attached: D8ZEToQUEAEDR1L.png orig.png (576x800, 532K)

I'm dead serious it's Roro/Lola. Also don't know why they use Twitter. It's not made for art and art hosting.

Aye the early concepts are fun. I'm actually surprised that some clearly cooler looking ones were never used.

I already am hearing ADEPTS REEEEEEEE!!! in the background.

Indeed. Beautiful Rapunzel had to go sadly...

It will end in some crazy bullshit later and Adepts going en masses after Minos.
And then we see Copen turn into an Adept. Cue shock and suicidal thoughts, only stopped by Kohaku.

Attached: img00220.jpg (2450x3458, 1.28M)

>They also seem to be tactically retarded and deviants to boot, they come kill some girls break some stuff and then kill one random adept whit some of the strongest powers and then call it a day and go home
Sumeragi isn't much better. They stuck their heal slut on the frontlines. Doesn't matter how good of a fighter is, those resurrections are worth more than any combat ability of her's.

Attached: img0080.jpg (3243x4603, 2.08M)

Nova did nothing wrong

Attached: top_0021.png (400x240, 123K)

This! Playing as Gunvolt is COMPLETELY SHIT! Copen actually made the whole series better and deserves his own game. GunVolt just ISN'T fun to play.

overrated shitty series

>Mermaid Battleship
>Spring Lamia
I hope they reuse these concepts at some point

>Early elise
Goddamn she's still cute in them.

They should really just give GV a glaive already and let him transform like all the other adepts.

Attached: DIGNouaUMAAXLhu.jpg (1600x2000, 416K)

>but humans are also capable of becoming adepts themselves. All minos have the potential to become adepts
That's not how it works. A normal human can only become an adept through having a septima artificially implanted, which has a high fatality rate.
All of the test subjects were children too, so there's the implication that fully grown humans can't undergo the procedure.

Glaives are like power limiters user. They keep an adapt's power in check. That's why Nova needed three of them because he's so freakishly powerful.

Although a grimoire would be acceptable since those amplify powers

Glaive transformation amplifies powers beyond what the adept originally had. It isn't just a restraining device.
For example, Elise's ability to truly resurrect is due to the glaive boost. In her natural form she can only bring people back as zombies.

None of the girls in LA are as delicious as Zonda and Elise were.

Attached: ECZMAr2U0AEh8Cr.jpg (2976x3624, 879K)

Attached: f065b978033a00bb50078c3721a98f6cb2d717f8724cfc0da8cd4bac0fec841855d21231c7f62a50bc2285a6f02261069b5c (657x650, 107K)

Attached: isora skill.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

Huh. Go figure then. Well alrighty. the way the game shows it kinda made me think they were limiters.

Can you imagine being a teenage boy, meeting extremely attractive and lewd girls, then having to fight and kill them?

Attached: Idol.jpg (2220x1080, 318K)

How can anyone compete?

How could you look at those armored forms and think they weren't stronger than what the adept could originally do?

>Any other guy: Why can't we talk it out?
>Copen/Acura: ADEPT REEEEEEE!!!

>tfw no adept gf

I think the funniest spurge out was when Rebellio was trying to tell Copen about his family and drop hints that would help him against Sumeragi, but Copen had to be Copen and every time the poor guy tried he was met with a "shut up and die."

Because I thought was kinda the other way around. But after looking the lore shit up again they act as a power up too. Whoops.

Does copen kill him?

The glaives do power up septimas, but seals them so that you can only use your septima when using the glaive. In theory, this would allow Sumeragi keep their adepts in line by controlling their glaives. In practice, this failed horribly as not only were Elise and Stratos able to use their glaives At will despite damn near uncontrollable, Nova needed no less than three glaives to seal his power and still had plenty to spare. They’re just lucky that he was fanatically loyal to them, just imagine the havoc Nova would have reeked if he was insane as Elise

>Luminous Avenger adds MM:Zero style blaster/dismember finishers (the uncensored Jap version too, where they bleed)
>you can do it on the girls too
How many of you guys would like that?

Attached: stella.jpg (2400x2950, 500K)

Yeah, in the preview, Copen kills the guy, says his one-liner about how he's God's vengeance against the demons of hell, then leaves.

Attached: D9_2_f0X4AExk_I.jpg (1035x864, 189K)

Well he is hellbent on total Adept annihilation due to his dad being killed by Asimov, even though the former did a lot of...questionable experiments on Adepts. Thus Asimov being revealed to be an asshole genocidal supremacist was probably caused by said experiments.. Thus it is kinda resonable here. In the core series he is an anti-hero and avoids becoming a fullblown ashole because the Adepts he's slaying are bad guys. In his own game it's a difference in perspective. Minos are targeted by Adepts and exterminated, so he's seen more as a hero in this timeline.

I wonder however what would happen if he ever discovered what kind of snowflake his father was before his demise. Also poor Rebellio...he only wanted his family to be safe. He never wanted to even fight for Sumeragi.

Yep. And doesn't give a fuck about the friendly reaperramdude with the fibre minigun or that he has a family. He's an Adept, thus prime target.

So cute and hot at the same time, this should be illegal

>This is the protag we're supposed to play as
Fuck

Some MM:Zero characters were already Adepts design wise.

Attached: cubit_foxtar_by_inualet_dbij35m-pre.jpg (1034x773, 46K)

Hitler Protoman dude. Though he at least admits that what he's doing is damming. He even calls himself a demon in his ASG2 ending.

>due to his dad being killed by Asimov,
Copen doesn't know about that. He just thinks Sumeragi's higher ups offed him for being outspoken against their goal to control adepts rather than exterminate them. There's nothing else for Copen to learn about his father, because Dr. Kamizono is the one who taught him the "ADEPTS REEE" mentality to begin with.

>He doesn't wanna play as edgy /pol/ boy with the guts to actually follow through with his beliefs.

A good half of the Adepts you're going to kill in Luminous Avenger are being forced against their will to fight you, and Copen is going to enjoy killing them all without mercy. That's just the way the series is.

Attached: D3hIvQjV4AEjJ6_.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

Copen knew that it was an Azure Striker who did this and at first he went after Gunvolt.

he certainly did in the demo

Attached: chara03_02.jpg (1280x1280, 715K)

I know, but that doesnt change anything
I want him to be an adept or atleast, have to fight and possibly kill mytyl. I want to see his brain short-circuit

youtube.com/watch?v=xtbDJbFfGRg

>I want him to be an adept
That would be the single biggest irony that would happen to him. It would be like a black dude joining the KKK. On the other hand he'd be shocked, horrified and it would take Kohaku and the kids stopping him physically from committing suicide.

No he didn't, on both accounts.
First, Copen outright blames his father's death on Sumeragi's higher ups.
Second, he was following Gunvolt because it was an easy way to gather glaive shards.

Zonda's design activates all sorts of protective instincts. She's without a doubt the cutest (and I mean cute, not sexy) girl in the series.

Attached: img0131.jpg (3251x4619, 2.34M)

watch them get turned turned into adepts too

Attached: chara0202.jpg (1440x840, 338K)

I dunno. Looks sexy to me.

Attached: DvGshkoUUAYSuhw.jpg orig.jpg (750x1169, 98K)

Those graphics and effects are amazing. Powerful hardware really makes a difference
>Something golden drifts away
Another boss rush incoming

>I want him to be an adept or atleast
His ability is power copying. He think it's technology he invented, but it only works because he believes it does. In the case of Asimov stealing his gun, Copen was still alive so it didn't become inert.

Darn. Misinformation is what I've got from playing the game.

>They turn, he doesn't
PLEASE NO!

Zonda once she hits puberty would be sexy. There, she's just cute.

Attached: 10b4bb37d2effbcb7ecf95cbc996a3d6.jpg (716x1000, 108K)

I-I suppose.

Attached: DWAOTi7UMAAvjWw.jpg orig.jpg (2026x1427, 204K)

Copen’s basically the bishie equivalent to a WH40K Ork
I’m okay with this

>weakly cries when you kill her
I hate this game sometimes.

Attached: zonda_the_lustful_mirage_by_saitokun_exe-dbmrgcc.png (2200x3177, 2.18M)

And then all the Adepts kept hearing WAAAGH!!! in the distance. It became stronger implying something was coming their way. Before they could realize what happened, they were already KRUMPED!!!

>sexy lolis
You got my attention. What is the gameplay like though?

Attached: would you look at that.jpg (250x238, 32K)

So who is the most breedable female adept?

Attached: D6D3D5A58DAB32AE5EDA95965FF092693DBE9A47.jpg (1719x1214, 355K)

Desna. Then Elise.

It's Mega Man but the levels are more about you memorizing the enemy locations for a high score instead of trying to pass through some hard obstacles. The sequel is about being fast as fuck though.

> Dom Elise > Desna > everyone else.

Attached: DSobkY8U0AE5_Dz.jpg orig.jpg (800x800, 142K)

he becomes the last human in the world. pretty much ending any mission

Attached: 65246650_p18.jpg (500x822, 127K)

>he becomes the last human in the world. pretty much ending any mission
Man that would suck for him. Living to his very days in an Adept World...

Cute.

Attached: C80EM34UQAEmjTz.jpg orig.jpg (1600x2210, 494K)

Id love to say zonda, gibril or lumen, but i live in yurop, so desna then

I don’t think I will. In fact, I’ll call it cumskull dogshit

this artist is quite... dedicated

Attached: 65246650_p9.jpg (500x722, 85K)

>removing the black sclera
For shame user.

Attached: fixed.jpg (1719x1214, 442K)

Remember to trust your friendly neighborhood chink

Attached: 17D03F3B-D1D6-4328-BA0C-8C83FDE3015C.png (1855x2463, 1.34M)

What's his endgame with the muse/diva pendant?

still love that Elpizo design

Nothing bad, that’s for sure (;

Cute girl.

Only right answer.

Attached: 1559389950331.png (671x1015, 281K)

All of them. I don't think there's a single bad looking adept.

Attached: file (2).jpg (3200x2400, 2.32M)

Despite being born as an adept, he does not have a power yet still faces discrimination. He wants to pendant to feel what it's like to be powerful for the first time.

goes 100% mental
tries to wipe out life on earth
next game is about stopping him

Attached: chara0204.jpg (1440x840, 374K)

So what are the odds the kids in with Kohaku end up being adepts and Copen chokes them all?

I bet when the game ends Copen will realize the kids were also adepts. But can't go through with actually killing them and just leaves after some serious consideration

She's pretty fishy, especially the bit about just "knowing" how to build/repair tech. I for one would love to finally get a weaponized Adept on your side for once though.

Attached: D9H3wsPUwAAIoeq.jpg (1500x1500, 182K)

>They stuck their heal slut on the frontlines
Not really, the first time you fight her she's hidden deep underground and in the second time you have to get past 3 adepts before meeting her.

Attached: 98db09c0bc9da05264b793098e46d9d2.png (1800x1088, 1.74M)

>Shall we have a foursome?
Gotta love insane!elise

There's also the fact that you cannot harm the middle elise, no matter what you try. So not only is their healslut well protected, one facet of her atleast is completely invincible

Hopefully no butterfly effect...

Also on another note. Anyone seems to see the similarity between GV and X-Men? We have Adepts as Mutants, we have Sumeragi as the forces that want to go with the Mutant Registration Act, Eden is Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants. So what are the odds that we get expies of U-Men or Weapon X? And anything is possible with ASG3 being in production.

She really wanted to fuck GV. I remember one of her lines was that she'd resurrect him after death so he could be her love slave.

Attached: 2933375F4B9321C5796E0E1D60C5EF4EE3F099F9.jpg (1280x800, 270K)

It really fucking says something about the grimderpness of your setting when the X-Men world had a better response to paranormals. Wonder how Xavier and the rest would have handled head cases like Elise, Gibril, and Zonda though.

Attached: 43e6749fbd62e6cad39fd2b9f052ce8e.jpg (827x1169, 943K)

Based Elise

imagine the smell from those two
JUST
IMAGINE

So, which Master Plan would you guys rally behind as (evil) adepts?
Absolute Control over body and mind by Master Nova or Zonda's cleanse of humans and Adept Utopia?

With a lot of WTF!? thrown in. Also it's a pity the Marvel Comics rarely have heroes and hero teams go up against pure paranormal stuff.

HAVE SEX
...oh wait!

wow, delete this
sunsoftchads aren't supposed to laugh at us

>elise x3
>joule
>lumen
>monica
>zonda
>quinn
>gibril
>while our favorite autist has to build a waifu for himself
>robowaifu cucks him along with his sister to resurrect GV who then proceeds to spam luxcalibur on him
>even after defeating him again, his sister blocks his shots and stops him again
>all these pussies human, adept even robo wettting themselves for GV while Copen gets nothing
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT BROS

>Kunai
Ninja Gunvolt when?

Attached: 1513315859175.png (416x257, 138K)

>Waifu
>Favorite song
>Favorite character
>Favorite first game boss
>Favorite second game boss
>Least favorite first game boss
>Least favorite second game boss
For me it’s:
>Desna
>Fake Zonda’s boss theme
>GV
>Jota
>Fake Zonda
>Weaponized Nova
>Weaponized Zonda as Gunvolt

Attached: 6BC7BAAE-4456-4F95-AF0E-A074A3B9D5EC.png (616x800, 1005K)

1. Find Adepts that are fantastic with engineering in general.
2. Find Adepts that are very scientifically skilled.
3. Build a massive space arc and load it with tons of food and hardware.
4. Gather as many Adepts as possible.
5. Fuck off to Mars.
6. Terraform it.
7. Establish Adept civilization.
8. Build a fuck-hueg superweapon and nuke Earth just to make sure humans won't try to go and follow me and my homies.

he smells like butterfly dust

X-men are a lot better at dismantling groups like Sumeragi and Eden than QUILL. For one thing, they're much better at talking down superpowered and potentially insane teenagers. Guys like Xavier and Magneto would have kids like Zonda eating out of their hand (assuming adept = mutant, of course) just because their set of ideals is much more consistent and persuasive. If it comes down to it, they're much more broken in combat than adepts too.

Attached: img0119.jpg (3275x4627, 2.1M)

Isn’t that just the plot of Megaman X8?

If this is GV, you wouldn't even need step 8 to get everyone to attack you. Gunvolt and Copen would attack first and ask questions later as soon as they caught wind of adepts gathering resources and super scientists.

>Lola
>scorching journey
>copen
>copen
>gauri tied with gibril
>SUNSHINE NOVA!
>IMPREGNABLE FORTRESS!

Well, there's ninja Copen.

Attached: Dwoqs-ZVYAAIT4U.png (918x1352, 1.08M)

Desna is a troll.

Attached: 4koma_31.jpg (340x1020, 160K)

Didn't play that one.

Damn. Doesn't matter what I do, some blonde electric Zero and white-haired Hitler Protoman will ruin it all.

PRIMATAS REEEEEEE!!!

Why couldn't Gibril live?

Attached: 1559376997582.gif (560x364, 3.7M)

Loved the one where Ghauri "fixes" her crystal ball.

Attached: img00240.jpg (2438x3458, 1.38M)

>womanlet rage makes her kill herself
She had no chance, Asroc would've been better

Attached: tobatothedog__73199550_p0.png (1400x1400, 1.6M)

>Mega Man
>more about you memorizing the enemy locations for a high score
nevermind then

Attached: unamused wolf.png (181x161, 27K)

But the womanlet is cute.

Attached: kurowasagi__65129517_p3.jpg (1000x682, 199K)

post music
youtube.com/watch?v=LBkKoYsHtHg

Except if you say that to her face, she'll kill you and herself

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubt5ThkT0qU

Attached: 1559363368476.jpg (750x1000, 183K)

You kill them all though.

Attached: Mysterious_Girl.png (1273x2616, 1011K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSwukhc3BY

Nova. Human genocide is pointless due to the fact that
1. Adepts are born from everyone. They aren't a real race.
2. The adept appearance rate is only rising.
With adepts becoming the majority population being inevitable, efforts should focus on control and forcing coexistence until the problem resolves itself after a few generations.

Eden as a whole really stuck me as just misguided people lashing out at the world. Their judgment is too clouded by their own horrors and grievances; they don't consider the circumstances of other adepts at all.

Gladly.

Attached: kurowasagi__61095541_p3.jpg (692x997, 136K)

Attached: kurowasagi__61095541_p15.jpg (893x1350, 266K)

>gets remixed as an awesome boss theme
best games
youtube.com/watch?v=VFegMPoikNY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIIT18T3FU4&list=PLNFxflsE6IYzcXj0ky7Pu7XcLcLpfWGHK&index=31&t=0s

Attached: CuWVhDXUkAENc7G.jpg orig.jpg (707x1000, 119K)

>GV got me pregnant!

Attached: COPE(en).jpg (893x1350, 354K)

Attached: kurowasagi__59380882_p1.jpg (1300x1500, 551K)

Fucking beautiful, saved. Thank you!

Attached: 1564964912061.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

>that little devil Lola

Attached: 1555188189323.gif (200x281, 2.24M)

>Lola get the gun

I remember reading that the reason why Eden mooks don’t their septimas is because there abilities are either too weak or unstable to be used in combat. Just imagine what it’s like to be born with superpowers, only for them to be so lame that you’re better off just buying a gun

>ability to cook incredible dishes
>ability to grow plants out of anything
You act like adepts are nothing more than living weapons of war

So as a player, does anyone actually like killing adepts?

Attached: img0172.jpg (3251x4627, 2.71M)

Attached: hirose__59633228_p0.jpg (650x919, 509K)

>tfw no Tonio adept

Attached: 2C6135BD-6F75-46CB-A008-D9023DE2EC72.jpg (540x422, 28K)

Attached: chara0201.jpg (1280x1080, 427K)

They're fun boss fights, but no, there's a lot of adepts I would rather have spared if possible.

I just want everyone to live happily, but that can never come true...

Attached: kurowasagi__55828587_p13.jpg (567x583, 57K)

Only ones who clearly know what they're doing and have no regrets

>"Whoa! You're really something Copen!"

Attached: baito__61779510_p0.jpg (580x667, 365K)

nah, even when they deserve it for being dicks, it doesnt sit right
Except the butthurt cuckboy. Roast in hell, faggot

no

maybe could have added a mechanic that lets you decide their fate.

beat them normally and they die
defeat them in a certain way / with a certain weapon and they lose their powers or something

Attached: 1563063869982.jpg (1200x1500, 648K)

I remember in Might Gunvolt that the Megaman knock off spares and captures them while GV kills, so maybe they could tie it to character choice.

>ability to build machines out of junk
Where have I heard that before

Don't mind it myself. Most of them knew what they were signing up for. The ones in Eden wanted to wipe out humanity too. Doesn't matter if they're children, they don't deserve to walk away from something like that.

cute and bitchy girl

Attached: chara0203.jpg (1440x840, 345K)

At least you'll be fighting adults rather than a gaggle of confused and traumatized teenagers in Luminous Avenger.

Attached: stella2.jpg (1294x1796, 167K)

First one was good, second one's plot is shit, and no a better gameplay wasn't worth it

gunvolt's gameplay is fucking trash
completely inferior to the ZX games in every way imaginable

That stage has a song not found on the usual vocal albums.
I think its Sakura Efflorescence.

Agreed. I actually went hard mode and found it more fun not because you have to move fast and avoid getting hit, making for prime fearless runs, get bonus kudos, and S+ ranks without even fucking trying, but because you can kill mooks WITHOUT WAITING A FUCKING ETERNITY FOR THE FLASHFIELD TO DO THE JOB
for fucks sake. did nobody see a problem with ground enemies taking a solid 10 seconds to destroy?

The black sclera are honestly the hottest things about them.

Attached: Stella.png (687x720, 710K)

>tfw you do sinners row in hard mode, clear two enemy rushes and bank in 6000 kudos
normal mode fags really miss out

Only Tenjian desu

Attached: F8A3BCD9667F65912B140EB7F39709255CF38AAF.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Leibniz is something else

Attached: 1553371197512.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Attached: kurowasagi__63252630_p0.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Everything went better than expected.

I want to like it, but the scoring system sends me into maximum over-autism while not being good enough to for it.
So either I ignore the scoring system and just eat shit everywhere which makes it boring and feel hollow, or I try and play by the scoring system, nothing gets done and the game becomes unenjoyable.

Attached: 1355892515709.jpg (720x720, 49K)

>black hands

Attached: 1555645877868.jpg (720x632, 26K)

>dude fuck adults

Attached: tomino.png (577x878, 580K)

Attached: 0AFBAE55922CD3173440B47775C789126531A016.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

>not playing on hard mode
>not using heaven or hell x+shield construct
Do you enjoy being a filthy casual? Im serious

Yes, fuck adults.

Attached: gunvolt.jpg (800x1120, 293K)

>And she got big boobs as result!

and gets to keep them too
jason cannot stop winning

Attached: twitter.com GunvoltOfficial D3UpKYtU0AUOe8I.jpg orig.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Attached: kurowasagi__57341470_p18.jpg (900x1024, 167K)

Attached: 1553489510147.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>FILTHY ADEPT WHORES GET THE GREED SNATCHER REEEEEEEEEE

I enjoy the despair, if that's what you mean. Wouldn't be the same without it, especially juxtaposed to happy promo art where everyone gets along.

Attached: top_0012.png (400x240, 142K)

Copen game gonna be the best one

Bros I miss my gerbil....

darker outfit

Attached: twitter.com IntiCreatesEN D4cvBU-W4AAJtyx.jpg orig.jpg (1754x1240, 503K)

The only thing that's going to suck is Copen. Seriously, can't stand the edge on that asshole.

Attached: jibril.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>He paid attention to the plot
What a mistake

Treat it as ironic.

Attached: kurowasagi__57341470_p8.jpg (549x589, 58K)

new inti creates interview

noisypixel.net/inti-creates-interview-gunvolt-gal-gun/

>having an adept dominated society
>creating a bunch of sympathetic antagonists
>unleashing Copen on them
It's going to be a wild and rage filled ride.

>all the signs of bad writing
>still hyped fro a good story and a great game
send help, my retardation is gonna get me killed

Drew the gerbil

Attached: 190820gibril.png (740x965, 198K)

What would you do if she was your (adopted) little sister?

Attached: gunvolt_eden_queen_of_hearts_by_linyuenj-da6tl52.jpg (900x1080, 367K)

Not bad

Attached: CtHmXSCUkAEqMc7.jpg orig.jpg (950x1444, 194K)

Literally what?

Thanks
here's one from about a month ago

Attached: 190727gibril.png (360x760, 146K)

Explain to her how adept victory is inevitable and we don't need to speed it along. In fact, murdering the majority of the human race is counterproductive as they breed more adepts. In fact, there's really not that much of an inseparable divide considering humans can make us. Also harp about how it's not power that makes us us. A human with his finger on the nuke launcher isn't really any different than any other human. It's how we use those powers that defines us (and we should use it responsibly). And then I'd probably die to Copen trying to assist Nova.

I like it whenever I manage to finish them off with Luxcalibur/Shred Storm. It's just too satisfying.

>How does the team go about writing for this character who is pretty unlikeable
I appreciate his honesty.

Attached: D1wP8OYUkAAWG6G.jpg (961x1000, 96K)

I swear, the game is going to end with Copen trying to launch his own "GENOCIDE THE OTHERS" scheme for max irony.

pokemon gerbil
nice

imagine the milk

and you have to take him out next game

Attached: 8C0GRiZ_d.jpg (640x896, 66K)

how do you call this kind of coloring style?
where everything mostly whites out

Absolutely amazing. The world can never have enough Gerbils.

Attached: 1561397186448.jpg (716x1000, 89K)

>AL: This is the first Gunvolt title that hasn’t been developed for the Nintendo 3DS and then ported to other platforms, how has that experience been?

>MP: I’ve said this from the very beginning, the Switch is a very developer-friendly system. After having to port many games to it over the years, it was a great experience to finally build something natively at 1080p and then have the option to easily port it to other platforms.

Oh, so Switch predictably is the main development platform of LAiX.

who's car are they washing?

He has the Muse. He could do it too. Tweak things around, and he'll basically be an inverse Zonda (except he won't have the excuse of being a broken loli).

A lot of switch titles see steam releases. wonder why

Thanks

No clue

He wont do it, cant do it. you're forgetting that his sister is an adept
in iX, he's probably gonna be one of those vigilante characters, with a hatred for adepts but no cause to fight for

i want a pet gerbil

How horrible!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Never underestimate Copen's ability to self delude himself and take the most spiteful action possible.

Well, it was a Switch exclusive originally.

>AL: How does the team go about writing for this character who is pretty unlikeable, but yet you can’t help but think he’s so cool?

>MP: That’s a good question. In the earlier Gunvolt games, Copen has a lot of conflicts that he’s dealing with. He feels an impending sense of danger with the idea that Adepts are going to take over the world and ruin everything. He sees them as a threat, which makes his actions extreme. This is also what originally gave him the character tagline of the “Adept Slayer”.

>What you will see in Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX is Adepts basically run the show. Those like Copen, who aren’t Adepts, are being hunted down and exterminated. So, I don’t know, maybe he was onto something, but maybe not.

What will be the catch here? I'm still thinking Copen somehow slipped into an alternate timeline.

I'm so fucking hyped for Luminous Avenger iX, bros. Hopefully it'll get a physical release.

Pretty sure the physical release is already confirmed. The only thing they did not confirm is US/EU getting the RoRo vocal disk.

Last I heard, they were still just trying to make it happen. Did they actually confirm it?

Gunvolt 1 is on the PC but I don't know if it is the higher resolution "striker pack / Switch" version or not - its good game but it should be update if need be.

Gunvolt 2 is NOT on PC and needs to debut there ASAP. The original sold well for an IntiCreates title and still has a good following so there's no reason not to bring it over.

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX is confirmed coming to PC and stars a spinoff character introduced in Gunvolt 2. I can't see why they'd continue the storyline etc.. and launch this game without Gunvolt 2. I don't want to hear any bitching about "didn't sell enough on Steam" if a good version of Gunvolt 2 - which introduced Copen as a major playable character - is not present before its launch

I just want the Azure Striker pack instead.

Be gentle.

Attached: tobatothedog__71277748_p1.png (480x640, 354K)

Inti Creates said in a recent interview that their hands are simply full with making LAiX right now and that their team isn't big enough to also make ports at the same time, so maybe you can hope they'll make them afterwards.

I want one of those lewd Roro preorder bonuses, where do I buy the game?

>TFW we'll get the X-Men vs. a special anti-mutant team with with gear based off of Copen's tech.

Not really a fan of but there's not many action platformer games thse days so I may give it yet another try

Well that could be acceptable, though I wonder why they wouldn't get another team or external porter (epecially with a 2D title someone like Ethan Lee does excellent work). I mean, I'll be glad if it comes along afterward if thats the best we'll get, but I don't want them to figure they don't get a big enough ROI or whatever if they take forever, release things out of sequence etc...

Striker Pack on PC includes both Gunvolt 1 and Gunvolt 2 right? So all we'd need is 2 at this point? Or is there something else?

>Gunvolt 1 is on the PC but I don't know if it is the higher resolution "striker pack / Switch" version or not
PC version got patched to be on par with the Switch Striker Pack version.

>Gunvolt 2 is NOT on PC and needs to debut there ASAP.
It's coming, calm down. In the past two months they ported over Blaster Master Zero 1 and Mighty Gunvolt Burst to PC, Gunvolt 2 is inevitable.

The issue with QUILL is that they shoot first and ask questions later. This tends to radicalize adepts into joining groups like EDEN.

Attached: ECald3CVUAIvcDc.jpg (716x1000, 110K)

Well technically they would have to backport the QoL the Azure Striker pack for 1 too. And maybe change the translation (Again)

>PC version got patched to be on par with the Switch Striker Pack version.
Wait. Really? Fuck. I guess we need is 2 then.

Is this a good design?

Attached: EAFRsRUVUAA83F2.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x996, 239K)

>Wait. Really?
Yeah, I think it happened last year. Check their Steam blog updates for Gunvolt 1, they mentioned this in one of them.

She'll lose because she can't see shit.

It's a great design

Any design from that artist emphasising thighs is good by default.

Attached: 1cc9db7bec36a93749b682b89a20b48e.jpg (899x966, 124K)

Merak is the only adept that I hated in the original game because he's such a douchebag. The rest of them I felt neutral to kinda bad for.

Attached: Lazy_Kingdom_N.png (1024x1024, 1.32M)

Merak is the average Yea Forumstard though. How could you hate him? He takes gaming so seriously that he turns in a fellow adept (and cute girl) to be tortured and experimented on just because she trolled him in game. Than he flooded his own base, killing countless personnel, to slow down GV just because he wanted to play vidya longer.

Attached: elise_eternal_envy_online_by_yanows03_dd2pjm0.png (1707x2523, 909K)

To be fair. He really did just want to play video games

how far they have come

Attached: 48946_front.jpg (478x329, 47K)

wow CUTE

Are they going to make her one of the sympathetic characters? From the PV, it looks like she's bossing around others, so she might just be a bitch.

>because he wanted to play vidya longer.
No, he did that because he'd get 3 years of paid vacation if he could manage to kill GV. Flooding the base after luring GV there was what he thought was a surefire way of doing it.
It might have worked too if the grunt in charge of the operation didn't defy his orders and shut off the water flow.

>Lazy Kingdom
That whole drama sidestory kinda conflicts with game canon though.

How so?

He probably means how Elise already has a split personality before being found out and captured by Sumeragi. IIRC, the game states her split personalit(ies) emerged as a result of being experimented on, although you could explain that away by clarifying that they just enhanced what she already had.

i bet this fag is a spy

>He probably means how Elise already has a split personality before being found out and captured by Sumeragi.
I don't think that was a split personality, Elise was only nice at a surface level.

Attached: C2dCScUsAAGftX.jpg_orig.jpg (1600x1350, 353K)

Nah. Most of us would have taken Elise home with us after she started getting cuddly with us rather than use it as an opportunity to lead her into a trap.

Attached: 67575166.jpg (850x726, 434K)

>Elise was only nice at a surface level.
Nah, she was genuinely nice. Her dark side was a manifestation of getting abused at home and school, and she only let it out when she played her video games. She actually showed a lot of restraint with her powers before she was captured. She never used them to get "even" with people IRL.

Attached: elise.jpg (787x1000, 120K)

Merak’s an interesting character. He wasn’t hard leaning supremacist like most of the series’ villains, human lives and adepts lives held equal value in his eyes. Problem being that that value was zero. He didn’t care who he hurt or killed as long it it supported his comfy life of sitting back and playing vidya. This part of the reason I like him, he’s the swordsman who embodies the sin he represents. He wasn’t not just slothful as in being a lazy bastard, he was apathetic to the point of genuinely being unable to care about the lives of others. Sure he was willing to help Nova in gratitude for having him revived, but you just know that he’d of cut and run had he been the last man standing instead of Carrera.

Attached: 9D28B39F-A56C-4293-9860-76C4FA91F1E9.png (350x346, 107K)

Also wasn’t implied that the reason she was able use her power in the game was due to Teseo’s interference?

In drama CD? yeah. He's uses his powers to let Elise use hers. Merak realizes something up and tries to get close to Elise to find out what's going on.

>look at the ages of the characters/bosses in GV1 and 2
>get slightly depressed despite how nonsensically the ages are

Attached: img0132.jpg (3259x4603, 2.86M)

What, you weren’t the head of an international terrorist organization by the time you were 11?

Zonda is a completely innocent 11 year old who just happened to create an adult male illusion of herself with a huge dick spike.

Despite her abnormal maturity (and perversion), I always figured Zonda was more of a semi-messianic figurehead to be honest. Eden is not a very hierarchical organization, and the others took care of the details. I think Zonda was basically following Tenjian and doing what she thought he'd want, even after his death. Nova made less sense to me, since he was very much THE leader.

Attached: G7.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Well, she still concocted the plan to take the power of the Muse and personally infiltrated Sumeragi to prepare for it, but yeah, I guess Tenjian took care of the heavy lifting once things really got in motion.

Attached: 2017121201091200-D2E61CCD327EC977C44A945C9A2D75A7.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Going from that ending in Curse of The Moon, what if Zangetsu is a special boss or hidden character?

is this game c&f

Would you have the balls to kill her?

Attached: CySac5pUoAEKdvD.jpg:orig.jpg (1200x1500, 154K)

Basically this with Copen and Zangetsu.

Attached: f2_5427891.png (323x324, 135K)

Why, is she good for anything else?

Attached: asg2-copen.jpg (800x1300, 146K)

Oh, hey. Here's the first part. Dom Elise is a dangerous one, have sub Elise.

Attached: beruzumi-m__67575166_p0.jpg (851x730, 213K)

It's cute, but it ain't funny.

Attached: CyWR-9qUoAAmtri.jpg (2048x1152, 384K)

Attached: 55683398_p0.jpg (799x776, 158K)

youtu.be/0x93LDzVFO4?t=3000 the new igniter is great.

Attached: Water.jpg (890x2076, 498K)

Hey! Zangetsu was willing to give his inhuman freaks a chance. That’s more than you can say for Copen

>Desna
>1.82m

Attached: 1545249123323.jpg (576x960, 80K)

Attached: Desna cute.jpg (540x1485, 300K)

>tfw I see those "cute" wallpapers they put out

Attached: revived for a wallpaper.jpg (600x900, 200K)

Attached: tumblr_pvdqzxqWKi1qkubpuo1_1280.png (820x1002, 491K)

>Nova made less sense to me, since he was very much THE leader.
Nah, he's just a project leader. He has a high and important position, but he's not actually top brass.
Now he WAS originally going to be the president or CEO of Sumeragi, but Inti Creates stepped back realized just how unrealistic that would be so he got "demoted".

level with me bros, will elise ever come back

was there maybe a 4th elise that was a secret contingency

Attached: manly tears is caught and banned.gif (170x196, 919K)

>Elise's glaive cracks and shatters after copen shoots her
What the fuck do you think?

>there are people here shorter than asimov who think they're not manlets

I purchased the physical copy of it
I've been way too busy to play it yet though

user, that would mean we'll have to kill her at least 2 more times.

Attached: ECLYguFUwAEfIPl.jpg (707x1000, 100K)

I'm hoping they also port the Striker Pack to PS4 as well since Luminous Avenger is also coming to PS4.

I'm as tall as Nova's butler I forgot the name of.

Joule is such an womanlet, holy shit. Maybe Gibril wouldn't be so angry all the time if she met her when she was still alive.

Attached: DCnGndJVwAQaQPo.png (922x800, 991K)

Why is Eve so thicc?

regular eve wasn't flat but mutant corruption added things

Attached: chara02BG.png (960x940, 492K)

No, she's dead. Despite her popularity, her only appearances will be in noncanon shit.

Attached: Zonda cards.jpg (740x1036, 243K)

Man, these wallpapers always look so absurd and even gross after playing the game.

Attached: wall_hanami2017_16_9.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

GAS ALL ADEPTS, RACEWAR NOW

Yeah! Lets start with Mytyl! Lets kill all adepts and make a utopia for humans!

Calm your tits, copen

Still confused as to why theres so much lewd official art of platform game.
This is like even more than Roll ever got in official arts.

It's extra weird because you blast/dismember/destroy most of these characters.

Attached: elise_by_sulfer_kokegitsune_da1twgr.png (2680x2010, 1.99M)

>Inti Creates
Oh gee, I wonder why.

Attached: 8f685574aa6c05905cce876430321b65.jpg (5681x3955, 3.26M)

they certainly have nothing to do with games canon

at least with blaster master ones you could kinda see them happen

Attached: wp3EN1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>theres nothing inherently sexual about naked lolis
>OMG CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY
>if you think otherwise you must be a pedo
everytime

It is such deceptive marketing. I remember some anons being pretty livid when they actually started playing though staying for the actual gameplay.

Attached: GVhalloween_16_9US.jpg (1920x1080, 870K)

I wish I could meet a girl with those proportions IRL

the lack of blaster master 2 special art is a shame

Attached: wp4EN1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I too wish you were in jail, user.

If you get to bring 2 characters back from the dead to be your allies in GV3, who'd they be?

Attached: Ctq3mmFUkAAAtik.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

I really like Zonda and Elise.

Attached: azure_striker_gunvolt_elise_by_hentaiko69_dblwyub.png (2480x3507, 2.51M)

Attached: 64157177_p7.jpg (350x2376, 244K)

That's a fucking tough question. While there were plenty who deserved it, there's probably plenty more who didn't deserve to die.

Attached: 64157177_p1.jpg (550x579, 81K)

Attached: 65572100_p0.jpg (420x600, 63K)

Don't mind dead waifus so much as being the hand that kills em.

Attached: 63757106_p10.jpg (550x640, 231K)

Attached: 63757106_p11.jpg (600x430, 165K)

She would have been a real semen demon had her life not been cut short.

Attached: 57466264_p0.png (1000x1400, 731K)

She's a semen demon in hell now.

Attached: 65572100_p1.jpg (423x600, 112K)

Attached: 65572100_p2.jpg (435x600, 116K)

Attached: 65572100_p3.jpg (428x600, 105K)

Attached: 65572100_p4.jpg (427x600, 94K)

>his
>guy
>he

Attached: 39b50125f9076b4452a1182aecf9cc6f.jpg (827x1169, 677K)

And is an 11 year old in hell something to be happy about?

Attached: ECIW7qyVUAA5ayZ.jpg (1450x2048, 268K)

Attached: 1553459822795.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Copen, control yourself!

Attached: asg__new_bitch_in_town_by_za_18-d7z0upg.png (504x580, 223K)