Leaking what I know about Death Stranding

Leaking what I know about Death Stranding.
>There have been major cuts with the multiplayer component. It was planned that players could interact with each other and cause events to happen in other peoples games. Now multiplayer is limited to sending supplies to other players.
>Originally online was required to play but since the multiplayer is not really there anymore it might get removed.
>There are ten areas to explore with places for sam to deliver to. Only three areas of the game was shown and they are in the beginning areas of the game.
>There are two world players will explore, the real world and the underworld. When a player or npc dies they go to the underworld. You have to fight back to the real world.
>If you kill someone in the real world they may become more powerful in the underworld. Some choices will impact how hard the game is. If someone dies in the underworld they die for real.
>A majority of the fun stuff takes place in the underworld. You could play a majority of the game in it but it is very dangerous
>There is more freedom in what the player does in the underworld than in the real world
>The ending will be dynamic depending on who dies or who lives. It does end with a big twist.
>Depending on what you do the game will take 20-40 hours to complete.

Attached: deathstranding.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CAQtl11vQY
gematsu.com/2019/08/sony-interactive-entertainments-shawn-layden-suggests-some-first-party-multiplayer-titles-will-come-to-additional-platforms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already got blown the fuck out in the earlier thread when you foolishly lied that there's no vehicles, shut up and die already.

this is my only thread user. I think you are confuzing me with some larper

What earlier thread?

>>There have been major cuts with the multiplayer component. It was planned that players could interact with each other and cause events to happen in other peoples games. Now multiplayer is limited to sending supplies to other players.
How is this any different to Metal Gear Survive?

it's not

>Now multiplayer is limited to sending supplies to other players
This has already been debunked. On stage they said you can impact other players by merely pissing somewhere repeatedly.

Oh, hell. I always suspected Death Stranding was going to start out super ambitious and then eventually get pared down to being a fairly typical open world game with ME: Andromeda-style exploration and quest design paired with "social" elements where you can gift shit to other players like we've been doing in facebook games for a decade.

Originally players were going to be able change events in other peoples games so everything would be fully dynamic. Some of the things planned was sending enemies to a random player's game or sending an air raid in a random player's game.
Sony got mad that the game wasn't meeting deadlines so stuff was cut so the game wasn't delayed again.

so no ludens suit on the moon?

If you know about the behind the scenes stuff, tell us about KojiPro and Sony. Is it true that Sony had to agree to a PC version? Why is this game being rushed to release?

>Originally online was required to play

And that's where you blew it
Just to let you know for the next time

Why is it surprising? Death Stranding's sister game, Metal Gear Survive, is always online.

There will be a pc version, sony is paying for console exclusivity only. PC version is being delayed so people won't datamine the game and spoil the ending.
The game has been in development for years, The development started in late 2015.
The sony contract states the game must come out before a certain date or else sony can take back all the money they put into the game.

Based Sony. Cutting Kijimbo bullshit before it become cancer. Lesson learned from Konami.

>The sony contract states the game must come out before a certain date or else sony can take back all the money they put into the game.
That is a shitty contract. And very plausible. Why the fuck would Kojima agree to a contract like that? Plenty of other publishers would have been willing to give him a longer dev cycle, although they would have exerted more creative control, I guess. So this is why he and his team are crunching to hit that 2019 release date?

why are you leaking things? did you get hurt in some way by sony/kojipro?

I'm sure sony would love it's new AAA story game with actors to be only online

>PC version is being delayed so people won't datamine the game and spoil the ending.
How the fuck do you datamine a game that isn't out

Kojima needed money to fund all the games he wanted to develop. The contract was basically a loan that allowed development with millions of dollars on whatever the team wanted.
Fired due to budget cuts so more money is put into the game.

fake and gay lol

If it releases the same time as the ps4 version it would be datamined easily and the ending would be leaked out before people discovered what it was.

>Fired
Oh, that sucks. Good luck with finding new employment!

Do you think the game will be well received? Will it survive once the hype wears off?

A few big reviewers are being groomed, they're treated like "friends" by Sony's Shawn Layden

That Gamescom thing was fucking weird, DESU.

yeah I'm thinking Hideo 001 is trying to at least make deadlines with Sony since this time they're providing the engine and money up front

The plot twist will either make people believe it is a masterpiece or will be hated

>The plot twist will either make people believe it is a masterpiece or will be hated
So it's going to be Far Cry 5?

Attached: seed.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Do you think Kojima will make a sequel? Without spoiling anything.

user you can buy the game on ps4 and rush to the ending this is true for every game...
The ending will be spoiled on day1 on ps4

Can someone explain what the fuck is this game about? You deliver shit? How you make a game of that boring as fuck of a job?

Yes, he even stated that openly, sequel depends on sales.

Spoil me mr ''leaker''

Attached: walt look.jpg (249x223, 6K)

no the game was made not to have a sequel
I don't want to spoil that much but certain things are unlocked on certain days. If you beat the game on a certain day the ending is different.
No

Can you explain the gameplay loop

It has very puzzle-heavy sections and equipment for hectic combat. The ERSB will list extreme violence in it's rating

Im gay: The post

Wouldn't be the first time, they put fucking reviewers in Uncharted 4s multiplayer. Wouldn't be surprised if DS gets GOTY at TGA since Kojima is sucking off Geoff.

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

The traveling system borrows a lot from 2017's The Legend of Zelda, you find unique situations in different places. If your exoskeleton is set up with mobility modifications the combat is very difficult, but escaping is very doable. The exoskeleton can be modified for combat, there are mechanics for executing one-hit critical attacks, looks similar to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in that regard, but you damage your gear in process

Sounds pretty based but how do we know you're telling the truth?

Why do copefags keep talking about how it'll have guns, combat, stealth and bosses?
Kojima himself said that combat is not the focus of the game and usually isn't the optimal choice, that stealth is very limited.
And that golden face dog is probably gonna be something you run from rather than an epic boss fight. There's a reason why he's not expanding on the exciting parts of the gameplay. Because like with MGSV, he knows they're not that good and if you show them to the players they'll be disappointed.

Attached: 1566231831971.jpg (817x1222, 176K)

>not leaking the ending
fake and gay

With gear similar to Advanced Warfare's, Sam can do high damage attacks, but climbing becomes slower and some weapons cannot be equipped

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (807x705, 140K)

Because they have showed shooting and a boss battle?

Moron they showed nearly an hour worth of MGSV gameplay before it was released and it turned out fucking great.

Wtf? Too skinny.

Not OP but isn’t it pretty easy to imagine how you could make a game out of that job? You’re taking packages from one location to another. Anything could happen on the way from terrain obstacles to enemy attacks to weather. You could be lured into a trap with a false delivery. It’s actually a pretty good idea for a game.

This is going to be my last post to you all.
Most of the cast was not revealed yet publicly.
Don't trust what some of the stuff in the game. Some of it is there to fool you and you will figure out why when you get to the ending.
I said it was a twist ending. I don't want to give too much away. If the ending is spoiled it would ruin the game for many people since they know what is going on. There is one main ending with smaller easter egg endings.

>boss battle
never said that thing was a boss

Yes I'm aware, the gameplay was the goof thing they show.
However the entire marketing campaign for MGSV cropped out the exciting bits of cutscene and strung them together out of context specifically to hide how much of a mess the story was.
To this day you drones drool over the red label trailer despite it literally being Kojima lying to your face and insulting you by misrepresenting the storyline.

Fake & gay

You should go see a doctor, user. Anal leakage isn't healthy

Is it true the game will have a PC version?

Attached: stinky.png (674x748, 483K)

The tentacle thing? I bet you that and Sam sneaking away from that bunch of BTs is going to just be one setpiece bit and never happen again.

>I don't want to spoil the game
LOL wtf fake and gay

"people" like you have to be literally retarded. Op is yet another bored pajeet falseflagger coming up with epic tales when not a single leak in existence works like this. Leakers dont pop up after or before X fucking event to tell you retarded shit, actual leaks are substantial and come out of nowhere, either with actual proof which is the content like the project beast leaks or with so little and with so much ambiguity that nobody even notices or believes anything like the original dmc5 leak

Is this supposed to be some retarded joke? Have you ever fucking been at a job? The money that "goes towards the game" goes to fucking paying the salaries of the people working on it

Yeah which means less money is used.

Okay what do the Pajeets have to do with it?

Are you fucking retarded? You said you were fired so they could "put more money into the game" because youre a 16 year old pajeet who thinks game development is a magic machine that "puts things" into games if you spend enough money. How fucking braindead are you? Either there are budget cuts or there arent, at which point you fire people or you dont, and if you fire people you arent fucking "putting more money into the game"

All in all, anyone who believes you is even more retarded than you. Im sure some fucking gook wouldnt be retarded enough to say "hehe im that guy who just got fired let me violate my NDA hehe but I dont want to spoil the ending!!1" let alone on Yea Forums instead of 2ch. Enjoy your ban for epic fake leaks faggot kid

What was the original DMC 5 leak

A few lines of greentext with all 3 playable characters, the game being 60fps and that the game is about a giant demon tree

I'm not him but i'm just saying less money is used if they fire the weaker members. Kojima budget is probably running out so they fired a few people like OP so it goes to the other member that are key to the game.

Kojima doesn't have anything on him but his history. He is one of the devs who made one title and it was taken away from him. He is also known about he like to develop games for a long ass time. There are no guarantees he can make another success.

>that Pokémon leak no one believed

>they are "putting more money into the game" so i was fired
>i-i mean they are putting less money in because they fired me t-thats what i meant i know how a job works!11

cringe

> Kojima budget is probably running out
youre also fucking retarded if you think this would even remotely be the case. The only leak about death stranding that has any substance at all because of how early it dropped and how it revealed two relevant names to the game in advance (margaret and refn) claimed that kojima has practically an unlimited budget as long as he shows the receipts to snoy and this is exactly what sony has themselves implied with their hands off approach. Inb4 another braindead kiddo response coming from a retard who doesnt realize that crunch happens at literally all workplaces let alone ones that want to shit out X product in time. Even fucking warehouses go into crunch during X seasons when the demand of shit in stores increases

Okay whatever, if you're right then fine. OP is gone anyway so he could care less.
I just hope its true since he mentioned the PC version is real which his all i are for.

You mean he mentioned the thing that was literally stolen from the original leak from 2016? Youre fucking retarded if youre waiting for a pc version of this game with your fingers crossed when its made on the decima engine in house with kojipro and snoys RND people. Id buy the PC version if it was a thing but anyone who doesnt have a PS4 and is desperately thinking that there is even a chance of the PC release is fucking braindead. The only reason it isnt listed as a PS4 exclusive is because its also treated as a PS5 launch title

If its true it will be released for PS5, Then why is The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima is still on the list? Obvious games coming to PS5 too.

How the fuck would I know? Its still extremely unlikely that death stranding would be coming to pc (which I want it to) simply because of the amount of in house tech its using from sony. Sony wouldnt fucking fund a game, give kojipro their in house tech and tech people only to then keep the game as a timed exclusive for a bit before letting the PC version out into the open

>underworld.
I keep seeing this word tossed around but I haven't seen a single image of the place. You want to prove your cred? Give us a screenshot of this place, one that hasn't been shown yet.

>Its still extremely unlikely that death stranding would be coming to pc (which I want it to) simply because of the amount of in house tech its using from sony.
You do realise that the PS4 is a shitty AMD notebook computer, right?
>Sony wouldnt fucking fund a game, give kojipro their in house tech and tech people only to then keep the game as a timed exclusive for a bit before letting the PC version out into the open
They don't get to decide whether there' a PC version. It was in the original contract. They paid for timed exclusivity. Nothing more. Kojima would never agree to full exclusivity. He made his views on exclusivity rather clear when he made MGS V.

They have a whole trailer for underworld. youtube.com/watch?v=0CAQtl11vQY

Pee is a supply.

>It was in the original contract.

Where the fuck have you read any contract retard? Are you so fucking stupid that you dont understand what it means if sony lets kojima make a game with their money AND their first party engine/ in house tech wizards? They contracted from soft to develop a 100% exclusive bloodborne for infinitely less investment, youd have to be braindead to think that sony would 100% fund and assist in developing something thats flying to PC right as the next gen starts

Kojima has said that you don't need to play online for a long time now. I don't believe you.

>no Only for PlayStation tag
explain

Why the fuck would I? I dont know about their in house retardation, I know that it doesnt affect me in the slightest since ill buy it for PS4 unless a PC version pops up which is nigh impossible with the moving parts behind the game unless sony is actually that cucked and pathetic to prep kojipros bull for free to even get a tiny exclusivity window

What the fuck is up with you, If you say Kojima has unlimited budget from sony then i dont see how Sony couldn't allow Kojima to have his PC version and allow him to use Decima for a PC version.
All the fact so far is pointing to a PC version. How else can you explain it not in the list anymore?
Theres also this...
gematsu.com/2019/08/sony-interactive-entertainments-shawn-layden-suggests-some-first-party-multiplayer-titles-will-come-to-additional-platforms

Attached: 1565295703326.png (1006x724, 746K)

Oof, three million gotys incoming.

Are you fucking retarded? Sony giving kojima unlimited access to their tech and money does nothing but imply a relationship where snoy treats kojima like royalty and in return the game stays as a home brew playstation exclusive

I don't know why you keep talkin as if you knew everything about this game, the lack of tag is a huge red flag.

You're saying a PC version is impossible yet yo u can't explain why the game doesn't have Only on PS logo and it being gone from the list of exclusives.
So get the fuck out.

Yes, you could say Im actually good at using my head rather than staring at snoys marketing stickers that mean nothing

>that mean nothing

Here is the fucking ending
>mama dies to the death stranding she is raising
>Sam is the reason the shit happened in the first place.
>The death stranding are sam's children (Think of Adam and eve where the sons of Adam were born in sin)
>Sam is only helping others for selfish reasons so he can go back to the real world
>The underworld in the game is the real world while the real world is a representation of the desert after leaving the garden of Eden.

Nice fanfic

yes, they are completely hot air and dont mean shit as proven by david cages movies flying out of the exclusives section and magically getting ported to PC anyway

Yeah you're just a dumb fucking faggot.

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

kojimas a literal genius nobody has ever made walking a feature look at all those grass and ferns sony doesnt get it obv

>imagine writing a plot for a game about ferns

Is the game the size of the usa?

Do you think the game is good? Looks like shit to me after latest showing, but they haven't showed a lot off yet.

Do you have a shred of evidence to back up what you're saying? You sound like a dumbass CDPR shill making up bs

Oh come on you just say what we saw now in the new trailers, why not coming out earlier?

I dont want to spoil the ending
why leaking shit we all could think of it because you leaked shit information which is obvious by now for all of us lmao
dont you feel dumb behaving like that you fucking loser

Yeah apparently but I don't see why since generally only sony retards are stupid enough to buy walking sim movie games.

Konami shills really are trying hard with the FUD