The PS5 will destroy the Switch

Crash, Spyro and Wipeout have been brought back and Sony will give them new entries on the PS5 after how successful they were. They also bought Insomniac

There will be mass Nintentoddler suicides when the PS5 drops

Attached: Playstation-Logo.png (430x430, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insomniac.games/a-message-to-our-fans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont play western shit tho so whats the point?

>sony and nintendo are western companies
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They bought Imsoniac, Activision still owns the Crash and Spyro IPs.

I'll own both, already PS4/Switch
I'll be getting PS5 at launch as well

Attached: DaysGone.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

All Sonys first party studios are western shit bland movie games

>i-i-i meant...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>mass tendie suicides

God i hope so

>Wipeout
Wasn't the last game a port?
Also Spyro and Crash have been cemented as multiplats.

>Crash, Spyro have been brought back
You mean those games that are Switch as well?

Attached: 10616099_342204819295447_2870146127677928860_n.png (569x802, 552K)

>Wipeout
>Brought back
Proofs, I'll buy a PS5 the moment they drop if it will have a new WipEout entry for reals and not another HD rehash.

Ps4 already destroyed the switch
Even the wii u is better than the switch goddamn

The current ps4 is already stronger than the switch but I probably won't out sell the switch

I'm anticipating the biggest tortanic for this piece of shit and I honestly can't wait.

Attached: 1565519985893.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

It depends on what they do with the PS5. Buying licenses and companies can not fix a shitty library or boring console. Just look at microsoft. They acquired so many studios yet nothing but massive blunders.

Delusional.

Microsoft acquired a bunch of failed indie studios and kickstarter flash newgrounds developers.

Sony acquired one of the biggest AAA studios in the industry.

I'd put a hold on that for a year or two.
The early days are guaranteed to be just ports like it was for the ps4.

>crash, spyro, wipeout
>bland movie games

retardedwojak.png

Why?

Just give me the fucking proof that WipEout is back or I'll just conclude it's "Dude trust me" bullshit.

How so? All clues are pointing towards a shitty overpriced system with technical features that will blow up the pricing. There are several red flags already apparent and its looking to be almost as bad as the PS3 launch, which makes sense because Sony is probably willing to make that risk again since they're in a cocky state right now how well they're doing financially.
The only thing that makes you want to believe it will be good is:
>durr sony good, me like sony hurrr

The only thing I'm replying about is insomniac. They aren't the same studio I grew up loving. Right now I'm playing Ratchet Deadlocked on my PS2, and I'm loving it!! Sure, it's not HD graphics, but it plays at 60fps at most times and its fun! Plus no live service bullshit or microtrannysactions.

If they remake the original ratchet games faithfully instead of this movie tie in shit or this stupid dynamic where ratchet is a nerd and every character in their universe has about half a dimension to their personalities... I might be interested in buying their shit. But that's like asking for 2nds at the soup line nowadays. God forbid you want an enjoyable experience with a lovingly crafted world with character arcs, an actual story line, and not bullshit like clank is some timelord wizard crap and ratchet is the last of his kind because APPARENTLY ANGELA DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE!

>Sony acquired one of the biggest AAA studios in the industry
Not that bigger means better, insomniac haven't really put out many good games in the last few years and that's part of the reason why no one really cares about the acquisition.

Do you people for real? Try googling tribalism

>The PS5 will destroy the Switch
it won't, but then again I'm not poor so I'll have both

>one of the biggest AAA studios in the industry.
Spiderman is the only noteworthy thing they've done since they made the original R&C trilogy, don't be so retarded. Nevermind, you snoys can't help it.

Crash and Spyro are owned by Activision

So you’re one of those literal retards that took those threads about the 700$ and 1000$ placeholder prices from random no-name websites in yuroop? Kek, i knew Yea Forums was braindead.

they had their tortanic moment with the ps3 and still sold 90+ million of them

They won't acknowledge their brand loyalty. In fact you're going to see a lot more of these posts along with falseflagging
>LMAO WAITING FOR THE FAILURE
posts.

Naaaah.
>Year 2020
>PS5 500$
>Switch 250$

Attached: 1321610.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Insomniac was already semi 2nd party for Sony though. It's about as newsworthy as Microsoft buying the Forza people.

Didn't know rareware counts as a failed indie studio/kickstarter flash newgrounds developer.

No, I build computers and I'm basing my speculation off the components and specs that were revealed, you fucking stupid airhead snoy, lmao.

Oh, fuck. Guess I was the retard after all.

Seethe harder tranny, PS will continue to dominate and you’ll continue to dilate in anger.

I'm a pc and emulation fag but you gotta be delusional to think a $800+ console is going to compete with a $300 one.

Statement:
>The Ps5 will destroy the Switch
Reasons for this
>Shitty games nobody plays like Crash, Spyro and Wipeout that arent even exclusive

Okay i doubt this will happen but whaeterver keeps your boatd floating man.
In my opinion the reason the Ps4 was such a hughe success:
Nintendo fucked up big time with the Wii U
Microsoft fucked up big time with the XBone.

This will not repeat this time. Microsoft is literally trying their best so far and the Switch is going pretty strong with this unique hybridconsole.

Insomniac made the Spider-Man game for PS4 which has sold 13.2 million copies. They're one of the most relevant video game companies right now.

You didn't really address my point but okay, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, lil autismo.

What will the Crash game be like?

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

Imagine your biggest failure being a console that sold 90 milion
LMAO

OH NONONO HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 4E46E6EF-5C71-4776-8745-84A6E414E135.jpg (560x560, 291K)

Yes, yes you were.
especially since most of the Crash exclusives are on Nintendo systems due to N. Sane and CTR going multiplat

I can't wait for all these new, censored games. Attractive females get in the way of videogames becoming a respected art form. After we remove them, women will finally have sex with me if I tell play videogames.

Why are you trying to disguise yourself? By the time the PS5 gets here, it will have to resurrect the mostly dead army of Sony enthusiasts. I mean Switch isn't even in the same competition, same ballpark, same sport as even the current gen consoles despite having plenty of ports of many of the same games. Just comparing Switch to anything apart from the Shield, or iPad is pointless.

What I'm essentially saying is that there is room for PS5 & a portable system (if that portable is a Sony product though, so be it.)

>pictured, OP

Attached: staysalty.jpg (900x900, 291K)

>$500
That isn't even enough to buy the cpu+gpu+ssd. That the thing has in it unless you want Sony to sell at absurd losses per unit.

A port of a fucking vita game isn't "bringing back" wipeout
Call me when they actually make a new one

Please continue to seethe and cope.

I was hoping you had some proof and evidence behind that spoiler but I guess this entire post is just you chimping out and not really saying anything of worth, just having a massive sperg out because you're lost for words after I promptly shut your ass down.
also
>phone filename

Except for Nintendo most consoles are sold at a loss at first

>Insomniac made the Spider-Man game for PS4 which has sold 13.2 million copies
Okay, so?
Spiderman itself was a fairly meh game that was bolstered by both the huge advertising campaign and his recent appearance in the MCU.
High sales don't mean that they're on the ball when it comes to quality.

No it won't. Switch revolutionized gaming by combining handheld and console. We aren't going back.

I own a PS4 you fucking chimp, lmao. Seek help.

Almost every Nintendo system was at a profit. The only things that were sold at a loss in the last 10 years were the Wii U and the dual pack of joycons.

You're thinking of Sony systems. The only one that wasn't sold at a loss was the ps4 itself.

Insomniac made Spyro and Ratchet and Clank.

Take your meds, schizo.

People are going to compare PS5 sales to Switch just to troll snoys because Switch will have an unfair advantage in having a headstart, yet snoys did the exact same thing when comparing Switch sales to PS4.
Just watch them, they'll play the victim in this.

Attached: 1565684573292.jpg (600x600, 255K)

This gen it just trash
>ps4 good hardware shit games
>nintendo good games shit hardware
>xbox trash
Hopefully next gen actually delivers

Lmao imagine being this retard who takes Yea Forums shitposting threads seriously

It’s 1000$ dude

Attached: D54BB343-007F-44A1-A58B-C3A659B0C27C.jpg (1242x1126, 722K)

lol

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 9.33.10 AM.png (1366x768, 924K)

>merely pretending

Attached: 1564813163211.png (797x448, 615K)

STFU sóyboy

>Insomniac made Spyro
You realise they don't own Spyro, right? Making it is irrelevant.
Not to mention its been years since they touched the franchise anyway as for R&C the new game fell flat.

Keep coping trannyboy

>Talent is irrelevant
k

>Insomniac made Spyro
And they can't make another.

plz sony release a handheld ):

see

Talent from over 20 years ago?
user, most of the people who worked on Spyro don't work there anymore.

>Crash, Spyro and Wipeout have been brought back and Sony will give them new entries on the PS5 after how successful they were.
Spyo and Crash belong to Activision, and there is no way in hell Activision will agree to a Sony exclusivity deal.

Over what? I won this argument, little guy. I subverted my dominance over you and the victor had been established long ago.
Why are you even still talking? What do aim to gain from this anymore?
Are you just venting out because you're upset that you lost? That's understandable, I'll let you have your little temper tantrum. I'm already finished here.

Source?

>games that will be available on the other consoles
>implying a new entry into Crash or Spyro would utilize anything the PS5 has to offer

Attached: 7857EA4C-FD2A-45FB-BB72-FFBA51F54FF5.png (422x435, 224K)

The credits of the game.
You can Google each name and see that they've moved on.

>R&C fell flat.
>On April 29, 2016, it was announced that Ratchet & Clank was the fastest selling title in the entire series.

Didnt they just buy insomniac games?

Source?

How did i lose, tranny? You dilating and seething isn’t really an argument no matter how much your gender studies teacher says so.

t. desTINY

Not going to matter since Xbox is going to clown them both. Cope.

They won't because they know it would just fail.

Remember when Bioware was "one of the biggest AAA studios in the industry"?

PS5 will release for 500$ with Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2 and Horizon 2 as launch tittles.
It will dominate the gen harder than PS4 dominated this one.
Poor Xbox, i’m predicting Gamecube numbers so less than 25m sold and Microsoft ditching hardware entirely.

as usual, sony lovers speak about hardware or brands because they don't even like games, they're like shareholders, except they don't get any money from all the shilling

meanwhile I'm busy playing GAMES
you know ? the reason you buy a console ?

I literally just told you. You can cross check the employee list with the credits of Spyro and see exactly who is still working there.

Hmm not true. That isn't what insomniac said themselves.
>insomniac.games/a-message-to-our-fans/
>We still work closely today with many of the same Sony teammates as we did when we released the original Spyro the Dragon in 1998.

nice bait but too unoriginal
try better the next time

Unlike EA Sony allows full creative control.
Too much creative control if i do say so myself, look at Media Molecule they wasted the entire PS4 life on a shitty level editor nobody gives a fuck about.
They also allow Polyphony Digital to waste years doing nothing.

Bioware was forced by EA to turn all their games into first person shooters so it’s a different situation.

He's asking you to spoonfeed him because, like most modern Yea Forumsirgins, he's a lazy shitposting retard.

Call me when sony gets games because the ps4 got none
Switch on the other hand already has an amazing exclusive library

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Arms
>Golf Story
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Box Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>No More Heroes 3
>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

Attached: Switch Power.jpg (886x1024, 93K)

>PS5 will release for 500$
If that's the case then one of two things will happen
1) they get busted HARD for false advertising because $500 isn't anywhere near enough for what they're aiming for
2) they take the losses on the nose and get hit harder than they did with the ps3.

>Sony teammates
Let's just ignore this little detail shall we.

Cool story PCmutt

Hey Eric, how's life?

Activision are an immensely powerful publisher who sell 20+ million copies of a game on a pretty much annual basis. They say, "Call of Duty has crossplay with Xbox," and Sony says, "Fuck me harder, daddy!"

So no, Activision will never agree to proper exclusivity. They might do another timed exclusive, but they love money and exclusivity deals curb their ability to make ungodly amounts of cash.

Sony doesn't compete with nintendo, only microsoft.

And they are winning hard

user, they're referring to Sony employees, not their internal staff.
>We’ve collaborated with SONY for more than 20 years — spanning all four PlayStation consoles, 20 total games and six franchises. We still work closely today with many of the same SONY teammates as we did when we released the original Spyro the Dragon in 1998.
don't cut off chunks to fit your narrative.

>they get busted HARD for false advertising because $500 isn't anywhere near enough for what they're aiming for
They haven't advertised anything yet, it's all just speculation.
But everyone who's not an idiot knows they're going to be using an 8-core/16-thread CPU clocked at 1.6-2 GHz, likely a mediocre 500 GB SSD, an a Navi 10 lite GPU, so sub-RX 5700 performance.

You're insane if you think Sony can buy Activision when they make way more producing multiplats.
Also insomniac is incredibly small compared to then.

NEET

>buying a small second party AAA developer with 300 employees
Vs
>buying one of the largest non console making companies in the industry with at least 4000
Why do you sonyfags even bother posting about shit you know nothing about

Have sex, (so)tranny

>Western
Sony yes
Nintendo no

What did he mean by this?

Dilate and re-stitch, tranny, you’ll NEVER be a real woman.

You know, if you wanted to bump the thread you can just say "bump" instead of replying to yourself.

>we still work
We as in the people who made spyro
So you are saying you don't have source because you just made a claim without having confirmed it before hand.

Ah, yes. It's good to dream.
Don't stop dreaming, OP.

>They also bought Insomniac
Maybe we'll get a modern Ratchet game that's actually decent. What's going on with Jak these days?