Naoto is for bi-curtious, chie is for pansexuals

naoto is for bi-curtious, chie is for pansexuals

Attached: fa53de2fd0cffa5ffa1b013263aaa477.jpg (1200x845, 128K)

ladies and gentlemen. i present to you, the most current absolute state of the persona fanbase as of 8/20/19 at 8:01 AM EST

what the fuck is a pansexual

A tranny that fucks pans

Bisexual but you want to sound special

Yukiko is for men.

I've never played this game and know almost nothing about it but I'm still gonna assume this is baseless fanfic.

I'LL TURN MY FRYING PAN

INTO A DRYING PAN

You exlcusively want to fuck pans.
I myself am Golden Pansexual, I'm no slut that fucks just any old pan.

How did they do it bros? How did they add not one, but TWO tomboys into game as party members? That's absolutely unheard of in history of jprg, even getting ONE is rare, but TWO? And that's why Persona 4 is a disaster for my dick.

Naoto is for me
Chie is for me
Rise and Yukiko are also for me

Reminder: BIGGEST TITS OF THE INVESTIGATION TEAM.
LEARNS TO EMBRACE HER FEMININITY.
vs
HAS TITS I GUESS.
LAME GENKI TOMBOY WHO ALREADY FUCKED AND SUCKED SOME LITERALLY WHO DUDE.

>FUCKED AND SUCKED SOME LITERALLY WHO DUDE
I'm gonna assume this is fanfic too

Fuck off Teddie.

i tried looking it up but i think you hit the nail on the head, i can't find a difference

What the fuck does that even mean, they're both girls.

Even wikipedia seems to be unsure of what it means. I think the only legitimate definition you could come up with is something along the lines of a very perverted person who doesn't take into account sexual characteristics and would fuck anything that moves. Probably correct, but it doesn't quite apply to the girls in their late teens to early twenties who I've actually heard using the term to describe themselves.

No, it's canon

I'm gonna assume it's not

Attached: 5-28_I'm_Takeshi.jpg (640x363, 61K)

so it's half fanfic

People don't fuck in 6th grade

It is, she had a boyfriend in primary school who used her as a gateway to Yukiko anyway, at least it seems so and that's where the town bike meme comes from.

Attached: 1510076129452.png (500x715, 107K)

Its different than bi cause bi people fuck girls and boys, and pans fuck more than that (think of the 9999+ gender shit)

Well you see, Chie loves meat, and she cooks her meat on a pan. Therefore, she has a very loving relationship with her meat-cooking pan.

Breadsexual, it's just poor localisation

>primary school
>meme
sounds like fanfic to me