Ion Maiden thread

"Oil of Ogay" edition

Also "I told you guys an FPS starring a female was for soibrains" edition

I love how the usual Ion Fury astroturfers haven't been able to correct the narrative

Attached: ion gaiden 2.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0
youtube.com/watch?v=nCn-QeUZ81Q
twitter.com/ivanfdezlobo/status/998528780623900673?s=19
steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
msdn.duke4.net/hot.php
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/https://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
youtu.be/EnE2CAVjXOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there ANY maps yet? Even something like a basic room.

I wonder what the first ever IF usermap was? And how do you load them.

Fuck off

Attached: 0CYgucJ.jpg (717x433, 53K)

first for heskel

Attached: mcBB3DN.jpg (433x578, 34K)

Don't be a fool, buy the bull!

p-please

Attached: 12-120_ToFakeBull.jpg (780x439, 147K)

Attached: enjoyshill.png (574x123, 7K)

>No, we're not censoring anything - but if you make mention of anything related to the subject, we'll ban and delete your comments

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1566298976246.jpg (1440x243, 91K)

i liked garbage sifter sim too desu

>diligently search the map for secrets
>only find like a quarter

Even if it is still a good game, the only way I'd play it is to play the version before the artistic integrity was compromised. I could give less than two shits what the original politics were of a dev, if they make a good game thats appealing, then so be it, but apologetics and censoring your own art is the death of art, no matter if its a tiny easter egg, or an overall game design.

First for based youtubers
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0

Hail to the king, baby.

Attached: Jon_St._John_of_Duke_Nukem_licks_a_fan.jpg (3808x3079, 1.87M)

Revolting degenerate trash

Let me guess, you got blocked by Kamiya.

Please for the love of god have sex.

Sorry to hear you have the gay, user.

Attached: duke1.png (1023x663, 1.33M)

Thats not a transvestite man

>censors your bigoted garbage
>doesn't buy your game
>btfo's your childs genetics
Resetera wins again BAYBEEE

Attached: basedandfrogpilled.jpg (600x600, 118K)

You the sam guy from the other thread? Only had 3 versions at that point.

Attached: gwvrwbrw.jpg (594x77, 6K)

I feel really bad for this game

Attached: 1407801447929.jpg (480x360, 47K)

HI GUYS I'M THE UGLY FUCKING OGRE XXDARKY1XX FROM DIGITALFAGGOTRY AND I LOVE HATING TRANNIES WITH ION FURY AND SAYING TERMS I HAVE A VERY UNEDUCATED UNDERSTANDING FOR
STAY RETRO FAGBAGS AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO I CAN SUCK THE CORPORATE COCK WHILST ENJOYING THE EXHIBITION OF IT ALL

Attached: 1530620936720.jpg (900x900, 103K)

>"Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language."

Attached: ion fury.png (1261x846, 103K)

Don't know what you mean my sam but that's me

Any victory of theirs is balanced out by the fact they they will suicide themselves by age 30.

You faggots probably forget about this shit in a month. I want to refund the game but already play it for 5 hours so screw it

>all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training
oof

This is misogynistic and transphobic.

>mandatory sensitivity training

Attached: tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif (200x200, 1.67M)

they dug their own grave

This is the stupidest drama I've ever seen

>mandatory sensitivity training
Sounds like someone took 1984 as an instruction manual

Wow, really original thought, user.

The OGAY soap is such a bland non joke I initially was confused by it when I saw it release day. I thought it was a reference or something.

It literally flew over my head that the "joke" is that it's not OLAY it's OGAY. Get it? Gay! The word gay! Haha!

I thought that couldn't possibly be the joke. It's too simple and dumb. Now I love it cus it BTFO trannies and fags.

Attached: 1566267213025m.jpg (1024x575, 47K)

>Pirated the game
>Had a blast and was considering buying it
>They bend the knee

Glad I didn't buy it now. I wish devs would stop fucking pandering to people who will NEVER buy your game and never "accept" your apology.

I do too as it Is a good game and the threads were nice but they never should have gave in to those cunts. They've probably lost way more money trying to damage control this shit than they would have gained if this was never a thing to begin with.

a gamer

I'm reminded of overwatch.

Attached: macaroni.png (414x263, 50K)

>ignore tiny minority
>nothing really happens since they don't represent a large portion of the player base
reminder KDC did it and sold just fine
refunded my copy because I do not want my money in the child genital mutilation lobby

Attached: kingdom come henry.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Play the better Doom clone made by a band. Marsfortherich.com

>re:fw:fw:fw:re:this is too true!!!!

Go ask on retardera, tranny.

KCD even outsold/outperformed the SJW supporting Pillars of Eternity 2 released in the same year

$10,000 DOLLARS
NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1566267731171.png (1270x1256, 592K)

>resetera went through years of their social media post contacted every journalist they could about it tried to dox the developers all because one of the devs thought it wasn't a good idea to turn your child in a abomination

>but Yea Forums is just as bad

don't listen to idiotic trannies

>reminder KDC did it and sold just fine
Whilst playing the martyr the whole time

Something tells me that this dude was told to fix all of this and that he curtailed only to keep his job

I feel bad for him, however if he really had balls of steel, I would have walked if they told me to censor my game

>Oh boy! Now I can play Build engine games and pretend to be a badass without all the icky homophobia and transphobia! WAX HER BALLS OF STEEL!

Attached: soygr.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

>Pretty okay game is ruined by trannies and autists outrage farming
>Will never be able to talk about it on Yea Forums now
>Twitter screencaps of literal whos being triggered because of OGAY are being made RIGHT NOW
>Any discussion of Ion Maiden is now going to be MUH SOAP JOKE
>Faggots who did this were never going to buy the game in the first place
>Piratefags are going to be even more insufferable

Attached: 1552359576113.jpg (750x716, 60K)

At the start of the game Shelly should have said "Damn, that robot bastards gonna pay for spilling all my rye"

You may now shower me with praise for my wit.

I really liked it but I also love the old school shooters. It's almost as good as Shadow Warrior which is the best build game.

They were doing pretty all right for a new title. Then the publishers decided to shit right inside the Hornets nest, and proceeded to kick it at them.

Hopefully they learned their lesson, deleted discord and other public social media handles. Also, look into independently publishing their next game instead, if they decide to make another.

Attached: 1565834917209.jpg (2000x833, 148K)

>First person CryEngine Oblivion lookalike outsells isometric Baldur's Gate clone
wow

This. If you actually fall for the narrative of "both sides!", congratulations:

You just got gaslit by a tranny

Did John add fuel to this fire? He seems like a decent nerd.

anti-SJWs are much more cringeworthy than the SJWs here. And they wonder why no one likes or listens to them.

Forgot about gamergate already?

You're forgetting one is by Obsidian and one is by a literal who

>gay puns
>artistic integrity
lol

>>Piratefags are going to be even more insufferable
success breeds jealousy

He was probably ultra-embarrassed when the thing blew over, he's quite present on retardera last I've heard.

Its quite literally never enough

yes because it was five years ago let it go resetera

>that DUDE WEED reference
>SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY XDDDD

>LGR confirmed for cuck

Sad days

Attached: lgr.png (603x694, 68K)

Game is fun, but devs are cannibalistic retards and the publisher threw them on a sacrificial alter as well. I felt bad for them until they caved to the cult.

well that depends on the context, in regards to trannies, they should never win, but when it comes to things like legal immigration, i've seen /pol/ go tard.
today it will be gay puns, tomorrow it will be entire worlds
the size isn't what matters, it is the thot that counts

You think Obsidian is known amongst normies?

Attached: ogayreview.png (619x539, 153K)

ALL THIS BANTER AND NOT A SINGLE REFERENCE TO 320P BUTTER SMOOTH 24FPS

I was of the same opinion but you need to realize that after Neofag died, all the devs that posted there streamed their PR on Resetera. I can imagine that if you do stuff like this you will very likely get blackballed/blacklisted.

>Can't wait for day of the rope for these faggots
How did they get away with it bros? How was this the original dialogue for the start of level 3 before they patched it out?

Attached: Ion Fury.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

not really
go read the resetera thread
it's pretty scary to think that people like that unironically exist

Didn't discussion of it get banned on Yea Forums? And a lot of people here will say they didn't support that shit. Resetera seems to ban people who speak out against doing this kind of thing. It's really not the same.

>it's just a small barely noticeable texture
>it's just a piece of horse armor

Slippery slope always eventually comes out true

Attached: Elder-Scrolls-Oblivion-Horse-Armor-561x360.png (561x360, 431K)

Seeing how there were pickets and protests anywhere the devs were going to show up to meet fans. Deservedly so. Resetards and lefties in general are a bunch of rabid rats and deserve whatever pushback they get

Please don't let Risk of Rain 2 be ruined by its publisher.

Attached: 1566154933348.png (414x387, 203K)

so whats your favorite level so far? I really liked the train ride one.

>implying anyone will ever torrent anything from this site
I don't want any malware or buttcoin miners.

Exept ANTI-SJWs have no influence on the industry
Dilate

The one where you go to Resetera and try to shill this game, Ion Cuckden

>they took my soap.. I won't stand for this..

looks like over 80 people torrented

Ogay stands for

Oppressed
Gamers
Against
Ysociety

He apologized to trannies for making a very mild joke in a joystick review video and downloaded sims gay pride DLC. He was always a cuck.

well yeah but you aren't changing anything by not playing the game

shut up goy you will eat whats good for you!

Pretty sure Queerbox just helped to get it published on bigger platforms like the Switch.

>shoot 2 guys
>then spend 10 minutes running around looking for a key
Wonder why these stupid ass boomer games died out

it's just too good to be true, what a fucking joke of a developer

Attached: 1532941174313.gif (234x249, 268K)

This is true in every respect.
Even the weapons are inoffensive.

Attached: 5f5cde06d532682eb8089de2f80b1155dbb99a85.jpg (640x480, 162K)

>Be on your knees
>Give trannies a load of money
>LOL WE WERE NEVER GOING TO BUY YOUR GAME, Thanks for the money though, even if it wasnt a lot
They went and tooka bullet for fucking nothing. Why do they never learn? Is like a google search away.

>Piratefags are going to be even more insufferable
Piratechads win again. Learn your lesson, don't buy games in 2019.

Why don't these company's pull a James Rolfe? Say your piece unapologetically. Ignore the whining and continue to live your life normally. This is what James did when he made that video saying he didn't want to watch that shitty 2016 Gohstbusters movie.

Yeah, there were the usually people making articles ragging on him. Calling him names. But he ignored all that and what happened? These cretins got bored and moved on to their next target.

>anti-SJWs are much more cringeworthy than the SJWs here.
>than the SJWs here.
Yes, but not the SJWs on resetera.

Post chromosomes.

Are you saying Yea Forums has improved since then

Don't go shoot up a soap factory user
based
kek

>the man who made the good Mafia games
>literally who
More well known than most of Obsidian these days.

Giant Bomb will probably pretend that this game doesnt' exist now. They went from being interested and looking forward to it to not saying a beep, not even a quick look.

I fucking hate what that shit site has become.

And then his wife made him see the movie anyway because he's so pathetic.

WHY
THERES LIKE 5 PEOPLE ON RESETERA THAT BOUGHT THE GAME WHY cATER TO THEM WHY WHY WHY I DONT GET IT

Why even bother responding to these people?

If you completely ignore their stupid tweets or discord messages this wouldn't even have reached the news.

Because people don't want bad press for their game
It's different for someone who just makes videos on youtube, they aren't beholden to anyone except youtube algorithms, what if you insult a tranny and they refuse to review your game or something

>Seeing how there were pickets and protests anywhere the devs were going to show up to meet fans.
yer wot m8

But both sides, both sides are at fault here, both sides. Both sides, both sides.
t. fencesitter

Probably better than "That fucking tranny is gonna get her old dick rammed up her ass when I'm through with her" like it was on release.

Why would you? They made some terrible choices, and now they have to suffer through it. The dumb choices were entirely avoidable.

Like, maybe not make a gay joke to start with, but they did, so whatever, now they bowed down to SJW and lost shitton of money.

Well that's an easy unsub

Do you want to know what the real headline here should be? That someone actually made a good FPS game in 2019.

Attached: 562860_screenshots_20190814150959_1.jpg (2560x1440, 312K)

>that level in Redneck Rampage with the high school girls working in a brothel ("ooooh it's a getting a little nipply out! ;^))
>those sexy ninjas and animoo pootang in Shadow Warrior
>dukes one liners
I freaking love 90's build games.

/thread

If your favorite games are by trannies, for trannies

>Patch the game and make the main character trans
just cuck my game up

Attached: 1563454606586.jpg (647x955, 61K)

There are fine people on both sides

amid evil came out this year and dusk came out last year my friend, the boomers are making a comeback

Nope REEESETERA and stupid quick to placate devs ruined it. Now Ion Fury can only be shitposted on.

i wouldnt mind it. the game is set in a fucked up dystopia after all.

Half of the anti-sjw posts on this site are unaffiliated shitposters or sjw raiders falseflagging. I bet you think the gang weed spammers aren't tourists as well.

This guy doesn't unironically think the issue is solely about the fucking soap does he?

He is aware the entire problem were the Devs comments on "sjws" and sexual reassignment surgery. Right?

Lmao just play the build trilogy
This game is just those without any interesting theming

>Now Ion Fury can only be shitposted on.
You're the one doing the shitposting, not them.

here it is, some user has been working on a duke nukem mod

youtube.com/watch?v=nCn-QeUZ81Q

Not true.

There's that area with the.... Umm.... There's like a big table... And some lights. And that big area with the shipping containers. And who can forget that area with all the glass. And the handrails! It's got lots of iconic maps bro!

Dusk devs threw IF devs under the bus lmao

see
>resetera:I'm going to harass the devs and dox them I'm going to call in every journalist I know I'm going comb through THOUSANDS social media post to find evidence THEY WILL APOLOGIZE OR ELSE
>Shill's: silence

>Yea Forums:fuck you guys I'm going I'm going pirate the game and leave a bad review
>Shill's:WOOOW you're just as bad as they are

go fuck yourself

That makes it all right then...?

In Spain, Vavra pulled out of a dev talk and fan meetup because degenerates organized protests and menaced to burn the streets if he ever stepped foot there.

twitter.com/ivanfdezlobo/status/998528780623900673?s=19

The tweet says just mild insults, but the guy is the organizer of the con, he'd not shit on his own lawn. Besides it wasn't the first time these same people threw a shitfit for similar reasons
BUT REMEMBER GUYS, THEY'RE THE ONES IMPROVING GAMING

That was my comment :)

So they're more annoying and cringeworthy, but also more pathetic.
And that's somehow a win for them.

>I am going to use every fiber of my being to ruin your life and get you fired
vs
>I won't buy your game and I'll shit talk you on an image board

>guys this game is an homage to 90s shooters
>we have to put some period-appropriate humor in there
>homos were easy targets back then right? Let's sneak a gay joke in there
>OoOoH, OH OH, I KNOW!
>MOISTURIZER!
>Only fagets and women use moisturizer!
>You know that brand, Olay? Well, we put some of that stuff in the game, but instead we call it
>pppfft-ffff-fft
>we call it OIL
>OF
>HAHA
>OIL OF OGAY!
>GET IT?! OGAY! Like a FAGGOT!

>That's beautiful Tim, two birds with one stone. Get me Ogay in my Ion Fury game, stat
>oh, and Steve, get me some out-of-bounds text that plainly offends a bunch of those thin skinned fruits

Was that worth 10k?

Not true, gaming media lurk resetera threads, and it became obvious once the ogay and fagbag pics were put onto resetera and gained traction very quickly, going into the news cycle the next day.

Can someone explain this?

Attached: system.jpg (621x259, 44K)

>The game was always shit so that makes you guys hypocrites.
At least he agrees.

>Was that worth 10k?
Making trannies seethe is priceless

>...?
Go back

What part?

>Twitter has spics whining about Vavra
I thought SJWism was only in English dominated countries. I guess the plague is everywhere.

>the good Mafia games
>not liking Mafia III
are you, prehaps, raycys?

Nevermind I literally said the same thing as you without realizing lmao

But once again, Yea Forums has done exactly what Resetera has done here on more than one occasion.

based resetera

>Yea Forums
>laissez faire moderation
>protected class is the weeb neet who jacks off five times a day
>produces right wing extremism, ironic authoritarianism, unironic libertarianism

>resetera
>strict draconian moderation
>protected class is game developers, journalists, people on good terms with the moderation staff
>produces left wing extremism, ironic libertarianism, unironic authoritarianism

>THERE'S ONLY MY SIDE, ONLY MY SIDE IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE TO PICK A SIDE, MY SIDE, BECAUSE WE ARE... RIGHT OHGODOHYESIMJIZZINGEVERYWHERE

Litteral cult behavior

>The only evidence I have actually says something else but of course they're lying

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why is that shit so high? Original Duke doesn't even require a fraction of this.

I wouldn't be if there was less shitty N drama in my games.

The game was still full of "inappropriate" humor and they still made an unnecessary concession.
>resetera aren't hypoctites
Obvious falseflagging.

Sounds accurate

I think you should make this thread 12 more times

You may be onto something. The 10k will help create more trannies, which will generate more seethage, and so it goes

lmao if you think there's anything ironic about Yea Forums's authoritarians

Do post those then

who are you quoting

So you're a pedophile, gotcha

>I don't want my money going towards things I don't agree with!
This argument is flawed. Can you tell why?

>I think-

No you don't

>ironic authoritarianism

Attached: devil.jpg (492x500, 54K)

how can you have a protected class with laissez faire moderation retard

I'd post the tweets from @RevistaEDGEes and @azulcorrosivo, calling for that shit but the magazine died due to its aids and the other one has half the world on a blocklist

Yeah, Anita Sarkeesian, Mighty No. 9, all of gamergate up to the present day

Go back to Yea Forums "Bulge-kun"

try saying a word that starts with c and ends with umbrain

Based 14 year old

Gamergate was a trashfire of a mistake, it's time to admit it

>Yea Forums was at fault for mighty number 9 failing and not the dev being a money laundering talentless hack
okay

Attached: 8c3.jpg (494x449, 63K)

You forgot to add pedos to the protected class on the resetera one.

>the other one has half the world on a blocklist
lmao you're a gamergater

>still seething over gg

Nope it worked quite well even normalfag treat places like kotaku with disdain now

Did redneck rampage get a source port?

You're doing what you're accusing him of doing

if you get it from the public yes the chances of malware/virus goes up. But private trackers have none and if they do they get nuked within the hours.

>Anyone I don't like is a RAPIST
>Anyone I don't like is a PEDOPHILE
Litteral cult behavior

FIVE

FUCKING

YEARS

AND

YOU'RE

STILL

MAD

>exposing corrupt gaming journalism/paid reviews was a mistake now that you think about it

>no u
in this context, the accusations from resetera were sparked by his discord comments

It's not about it failing. It's about Yea Forums harassing the devs and doxxing them and combing through social media posts.

Im not from USA, I live in a Asia country so please can anyone explain to me whats this "child mutilation" thing? Maybe Im too dumb to understand this.

Why is this related to ion fury and gay lobby?

>It's about Yea Forums harassing the devs and doxxing them

this happen I thought they just shat on the CM

>DUDE BOTH SIDES ARE ALWAYS THE SAME LMAO

Attached: images (2).png (640x480, 10K)

For every copy of the game you don't buy, I'm going to buy three.

The original duke is several orders of magnitude less complex and the build engine only scales with more resources and clock speed. Retard.

Original duke was expected to run at 320x200 @20fps on a 486. This is expected to run at significantly higher resolutions and will require hardware appropriate to that.
Also as with all these retro remakes, it's not really the requirements for the game, it's the minimum spec for a machine running Win7 2019 patch edition because eduke32 has been compiled for win7 minimum

and because of that they make clickbait non stop and spam headlines threads here. who cares what normalshits think. everyone here already knew game journalism was a fat joke even before 2014. gg was just newfags first raid. modern version of anonymous is legion garbage.

you forgot
>Yea Forums
>basement dwellers who masturbate five times a day because they like it
>resetera
>tranny faggots who masturbate five times a day because their chopped dick wounds will start to close

3D Realms is donating $10000 to a tranny fund that targets "trans youth"

Trannies are gross anyway who careslol

yeah, and now we have threads where people are getting butthurt about censorship of sprites instead of the fact the game was compromised from the very start, don't be retarded.

>Yea Forums doxxing and bulling the devs/publisher

nice try pedo tranny, that disinfo doesn't work here

what does that even mean?

eh? narrative? about what?
who gives a fuck about the news surrounding the games? just play them or not, nobody cares about the development team doing this or saying that
why are people so eager into turning the video game industry in another entertainment shithole where they spend more time discussing gaming matters than playing games?

>haha be a sjw all you want we just want muh journalistic integrity
If GG wasn't cancer and was actually successful stuff like this with Ion Fury devs wouldn't happen.

Attached: bunny.jpg (453x500, 32K)

>I live in a Asia country
South Korea is one of the most heavily circumcised countries on Earth. You're savages just like the rest of them.

Hormone replacement therapy and surgeries that involve cutting up someones penis, inverting it and keeping the wound forever fresh so it doesn't heal up and calling it a vagina.

>Donate 10k to GBT bullshit
>Shill on Yea Forums for more money

Matt it's been five years, let it go

Kotaku is a litteral cancerous caricature of itself, GG (which is to say, a bunch of faggots triggered because they didn't had sex) wasn't needed to see that. It was just a big fake outrage from a bunch of wankers

nice avatar usage

It's baseless fearmongering. People are either criminally misinformed or deliberately spreading misinformation.

It means you aren't smart enough to follow the plot and should sit this one out.

based

how could a developer be "compromised from the start"? That makes no sense. You make no sense.

>going through the trouble of entirely recreating another game
For what purpose?

I wish we could go back to the simpler days of evangelists calling vidya the devil and soccer moms not letting little timmy play the bad game
This shit is idiocracy tier, how can a few childish jokes in an fps generate this much outrage?

Attached: nc3rdlwvof.jpg (524x400, 28K)

Yeah, only disinfo that supports your narrative does, right?

they were harassed by literally everyone because the game they were making was a fucking disaster that had multiple crowfunding campaigns and ended up looking like this. does tis look like a game you would be happy about having spent thousands of dollars on?

Attached: 13398-369893-MN9SagaPizzajpg-noscale.jpg (1000x563, 192K)

Sodomites ruin everything

Not him, but, technically, you can have convictions and still be a centrist, they will just not be extreme far right shit like nationalism, or extreme far left shit like abolition of money.

For example, I'm a centrist with beliefs from both sides.
I support trans rights, but oppose personal freedom violations like limiting free speech to combat terrorism.

Domo arigato Mr Robotos

I see, so they are doing that to kids who are not even adults and dont know which their sexual orientation or preferences are.

And all of this just because one shampoo bottle. Sick.

This is what you support

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-215219_Chrome.jpg (1079x2032, 864K)

Not even mad, just sad that some are still trying to push the narrative that it was supposedly more than a bunch of fake nerds getting triggered by a woman having sex with someone else than them

*PA crackles*
Employee 80572, report to block 475 for sensitivity training and evaluation.

>he torrents files made available "privately" from a honeypot site
Wew.

The worst thing about GG was that it is now impossible to mock game journos without those retards chiming in.

The people complaining about religious groups and parents have become the soiboys and fag-enablers of today. Think about it.

it´s no mistery that trannies are basically anons who understood that being a female loser > male loser
why else would you think so many of them are speedrunners, only unfuckable fats and inept autists speedrun

>dabs on trannies and Voidpoint suits

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-134410.jpg (1080x1920, 428K)

>It's okay when we do it because our petty reasons to harass people are justified!
Also it started way before that

if you criticize game journos, you ARE GG dumbass.

>how could a developer be "compromised from the start"?
by already catering to their interests from the very beginning of development you simp. You are literally not smart enough to be talking about this, and will never understand. Move on, go to a gacha thread.

Are you people really that upset that they removed a shampoo bottle?

FUCK TRANNIES AND FUCK 3DREALMS

Attached: 1527240566665.gif (554x400, 120K)

>so they are doing that to kids who are not even adults and dont know which their sexual orientation or preferences are.
What part of "baseless fearmongering" and "misinformation" did you not get?

Muh principles.

retard

Attached: slowtaku.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Give me the rundown. I will not curtail to your grandstanding

I'm Spanish, and the KCD devs pulled out from a pretty big videogames event due to threats despite being initially invited by the organizers themselves who were also sad about his absence.

This is just one incident by nutjobs. Doesn't prove anything.

>SHE HAD SEX WITH A WEB JOURNO WRITTER, REEEEE MUH CORRUPTION !!!
only litteral underage retards didn't knew that 90% of all "game journalism" was advertising, and still is

The guy he’s replying to isn’t doing that though. He’s just pushing the typical brainlet “both sides are equally bad no matter what” bullshit.

Not generally, no, although in your case I'm all for it

>devs still pandering to sjws
>devs removing ok hand signs
>devs still kowtowing to every demand
>this trend hasn't slowed down at all
But yeah you get a disclaimer buried somewhere in an article. Based GG, wasn't a complete waste at all and only a Kotaku faggot would disagree.

Nice sub 89 iq post.

>who started this?
pedo trannies mad their sick fuck cabal got exposed for sadistically mutilating children, which you support

>who bullies devs/publishers into kowtowing with witchhunts and doxxing
pedo trannies such as yourself

Exposed

>Wage cuckin' overnight
>See Death Stranding "gameplay" reveal
>It's a fucking single dad simulator where you work as a fucking pizza boy
>"A-At least I still have muh indie games like Ion Fury!"
>Come home
>See this shit
>Can't even refund it because I bought it early access months ago

I'm fucking done with videya Yea Forums! All devs suck and can suck my ass!

Attached: 1502525142372.jpg (556x608, 68K)

what are your favorite build engine levels?

Attached: 1433789796build_bros_by_mercenary_artist_banner.png (800x518, 757K)

based

>just sad that some are still trying to push the narrative that it was supposedly more than a bunch of fake nerds getting triggered by a woman having sex with someone else than them

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x300, 12K)

nice avatar usage

It's a sign of weakness, and the bigger issue here is the mandatory sensitivity training.

>only litteral underage retards didn't knew that 90% of all "game journalism" was advertising, and still is
And yet everyone lost their mind when it was pointed out. It's hilarious to see you try and water it down by going full strawman.

kek
>2007
pepehands_time_stopwatch.jpg
tragic
red2
they live
roch7

>nice avatar usage

Attached: mfw i btfo a nazi.jpg (303x335, 26K)

>Everyone ITT talking about how they're not gonna buy a game for non-game-related reasons while bitching about 'SJWs'

Irony truly is a thing

Do people still not know that you never apologize to this crowd?

>seething nerd who need some sex
It wasn't started with Shitty number 9, but with that Depression Quest thing. And it was just an excuse for fake outrage motivated by "muh sjw's reee".

steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

I don't play videogames, I just shitpost about them

Should have just pulled a Doug TenNapel and told the trannies to fuck off.

In Spain things are getting really dangerous, not only in videogames. This has to explode sooner or later

Ha, finally a reasonable person. That seems like a unicorn these days

msdn.duke4.net/hot.php
click score
sort by highest
go with the ones from 99 and then down to like 95
those are my favorites
of course the starship troopers mod is one of the most impressive considering the time it came out
but nowadays it has been surpassed

That's the edited version
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/https://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

Dilate

Hahaha, no

Artwork. The original "Shelly" was all different kinds of sexy/slutty notebook sketches. So for this one they redesigned her to be more conservative. That's fine, the final product never looks like the pre-production sketches for all sorts of reasons.
But noooo, that wasn't good enough. They had to virtue signal how much more enlightened they are than 90s era neanderthal MALES.
It only got worse from there.

What the fuck are "trans rights"

Dude just buy the game
Don't be a hypocrite dude
lmao
the game is good dude the trannies just ruined it don't let them ruin you're fun time
lmao dude
cmon
cmon buy the game
cmon dog

Attached: 01.png (677x605, 270K)

It's almost like people are unwilling to put money towards something they disagree with.
Isn't that crazy?

>I support trans rights, but oppose personal freedom violations like limiting free speech to combat terrorism.

Attached: 1565937601377.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

>developer promises to patch out offensive jokes from their game

Attached: whut.jpg (686x568, 22K)

>pepehands_time_stopwatch.jpg
GG ruined a timeless tradition.

>I have the same last name as her
neat

>I support trans rights
There's no reasonable way to support the glorification of the mentally ill to the detriment of society.

>pedo trannies mad their sick fuck cabal got exposed for sadistically mutilating children, which you support
Utter lies and slander, you are an evil monster.

>everyone I disagree with is baiting
Cope harder then

>That guy on the Ion Maiden forum that keeps calling every thread a "FAKE POST"

Based, or cringe?

Attached: fake poster ion maiden.jpg (729x317, 28K)

RIP catalonia

See here's something you paypigs seem to forget
games do not exist to be bought
games are meant to be played
buying is merely one of many methods of gaining access to the game
I'm still going to play the uncucked version but I'll do it without paying a cent

thanks

Is there any way to mass download these usermaps? Instead of manually clicking each individual one?

The right to masturbate in front of children.

Attached: fat_tranny_pedophile.png (793x732, 230K)

What strawman? You simply can't admit that it was stupid in the first place

>Thread is literally rewinding time back to 2014

Attached: 1561247036046.jpg (564x1024, 203K)

oh no

Attached: oof.png (321x334, 10K)

>tfw you could actually see the ultimate antieuropean independentist coalition but those retards are too cucked to actually get their independence and get absorbed into the zog

So whats the update? Yesterday they were removing shit and donating money. Obviously they are still donating money, but are they still censoring shit?

>games are meant to be played

Then why are you retards up in arms about things that have nothing to do with how a game's played?

I guess its impossible to talk about Ion Fury now.
Cant we have a nice thread talking about its levels, graphics or gameplay?

Im in the labs, maybe near the end, and I noticed since the sewers map and the zombies first appearance, levels are getting longer and longer.. which is not too bad, but I prefered the first city levels. Im a LA Holocaust bitch.

Attached: DwwmnM0UcAAbXaD.jpg (848x1200, 283K)

I really liked that slaughter map part at the end of the first zone

Cherrypicking some crazy does not make it a generality

This is all your fault Yea Forums. Apologize and buy the game RIGHT NOW

>in a game that homages that edgy offensive 90s fps games

Now imagine if they had just ignored all the trannies and outrage farmers that don't even play the game.

I actually meant official levels.

literally no one including trans / other lgb people like this person in the slightest btw

The culture war is the gayest thing imaginable and the people who participate in it on both sides are like mirror images of each other.

>antieuropean
Good goyim! Hate each other, be divided! Bicker and shriek!

Attached: 1449064864402.gif (219x255, 938K)

not sure if the new patch is out, but there's no new development. more people might simply be finding out about it through articles.

The threads will be ruined forever, blame the devs for being spineless cowards

>just let it happen and don't say anything

yes, theres also a quote from Shelly who makes a quip about flaming zombies "coming out of the closet")

Thats disgusting and homophobic. This game needs to be forbidden.

>cherrypicking

Attached: homolesters.png (895x931, 89K)

The right to force other people to wax your feminine balls.
The right to make other people pay for your hormones and surgery
The right no never ever be offended by anytone anywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-220615_Chrome.jpg (1078x1617, 405K)

It's over boomerbros, they won.
The retarded kids, the retarded trannies, they all won.

Out of touch, based, and boomer pilled.

The steam forums are pretty amusing. It's like going back in time and seeing shitposts from another era, but with a genuine feel to them.

Attached: 1566119225255.png (744x675, 650K)

Yeah, leaving a negative review because on principle you do not agree with develepers bowing down to stupid shit means you're a hypocrite.
How the fuck are there so many people arguing that that piece of content that is getting removed is not a big deal, therefore those who don't like it being removed are the ones being babies for not liking it removed, and not the ones who were crying about it to get it removed? If it was such a not big deal, then why remove it in the first place? How the actual fuc does this make any sense to these people? Who do they think they are fooling?

Now imagine if people just played the game instead of trying to take part in some retarded culture war over the internet

user if they backtrack on the donation or censorship then Resetera's Bitcoin assasins will run the devs over with their mobility scooters.

>full combat suit like doomguy
wtf why isnt her tits out. refund

games are a interactive audio-visual medium
the visuals have been modified by whinging from the plebs and the devs have been punished for creating the "wrong" content
the dev's vision for the game has been tarnished by the bitching of trannys

This piece of shit lives near me! Tempted to go do something about him.

no because personal politics
like the game anywhere and everyone hates you

Can someone explain the Ogay joke to me? I literally don’t get it

>blame the devs for being spineless cowards

Why not blame you retards? Are you somehow incapable of not having a shift at all times of the day?

That hasn't worked for about a decade user.

Low effort shitposting from the devs.

It's the word gay, get it haha. It's so offensive too, better remove it because I'm offended.

Maybe in 6-months you'll get a thread with 50 replies. Half of which, will be about this.

Can't spell Ogay without GAY lol

They still support the sexualization of children.

Attached: fags_rape_children.jpg (750x790, 73K)

They're all either decent to good, I honestly can't think of any of the top of my head.

Wow, people who were gay their entire lives at some point in their lives fucked someone who was 16? Did they happen to be 16 as well by any chance? Also this was in 1979 you say? Fuck off. If this is what you're leading with you ain't got shit.

The game is kind of fine but visually it is pretty soulless.

an extremely sophisticated joke, you won't understand

Attached: gay is funny.jpg (750x544, 61K)

Reminder that this autist has been running a smear campaign against the game for weeks, and he's losing his fucking mind about this in the pic.

Attached: 1549649150770.png (318x311, 71K)

Devs should do the smart thing and make the changes as a free dlc called "The Big Baby Edition"
That removes all violence, language above a first grade reading level, and locked to a trivial difficulty

>content that is getting removed

You mean a single texture that you can't see unless you noclip?

But remember, Resetera are bad for doxxing and threatening people!

>They were just being teenagers, goyim!

Attached: homolesters.jpg (502x797, 108K)

So, what was the game's title? Ion Furry? Iron Tranny?

>Why don't you just give up and admit i'm right just because I want my opinion to be correct
You didn't give any reasons or arguments on why it was stupid. You just desperately want it to be something superficial and something that was about
>muh sex

the soap user THE SOAP

More like a fucking year lmao

If you just want a basic room, open mapster32 and make one.

>Cant we have a nice thread talking about its levels, graphics or gameplay?
Take it to /vr/.

Fuck it. All of this because just one shampoo bottle. I dont really get why OGAY is considered bad. Why the word gay is bad? Its not like they putted it over an enemy, or something offensive, its just a bottle

Or am I not getting it?

Where do you see any sexualisation you sick fuck

and replace all enemy voices with loud baby cries

if it's insignificant, why was it removed?

Oh.
Probably flood zone for the sheer impressiveness of what it managed to do in an era where in other FPS games you couldn't even go underwater.
The one shaped like a star trek ship (E2M3, Warp Factor) was pretty rad too.

Do you count Duke it out in DC to be "official" even though it was made by sunstorm? If so, almost all of those maps are very impressive, real mindblowing stuff being done with the engine.

Yes, that too.

There isn't much to get, you have to be offended one way or the other.
It's all so tiresome.

Guess you're opposed to the Catholic church as well?

>faggot attempts gaslighting

Attached: 1566301281271.jpg (766x960, 83K)

Trannies need to be gassed along with Jews. Fucking hell

Where have you been since 2013?
soap

No, I think we can ignore the superficial shit and discuss the game here, that's what the board is for. Take your identity politics diarrhea back to voat or whatever mental asylum you came from.

What's the over under on the chances most of the shit on the Yea Forums side is being perpetuated by that one shill for the Douk game that was shitposting this game for months and cripplechan refugees?

It's nothing to do with the fucking soap dude. The Devs made some perfectly same fine and reasonable comments about sexual reassignment surgery and sjws in discord and some faggots go OMG TRANSPHOBIA REEEEEEEE and screenshot it and rallied the outrage mob for another oppression Olympics

Gentlemen, #soapgate has commenced.

>soap
So what? It is a jail shower joke about soap that is mean to be dropped branded as OGAY? That could be funny.

Nice try Rabbi, the priest scandal is a false flag. Notice how it's always unprovable testimony from 50 years ago? Gays openly want to fuck kids.

>that's what the board is for.
I don't think you know where you are.

No, it's pokemon XD tier now.
This too.
This too you're not allowed to like this anymore it's off the approved things to like list. Better go back to watching jon oliver or a youtube video of trump saying bing bonbg

OGAAAY OGAY OGAY OGAYYYYY
youtu.be/EnE2CAVjXOg

Attached: 1564377014197.png (366x650, 216K)

No, someone else dug a grave for them and then demanded that they jump in it while pointing an arsenal of nothing at them. Then they obeyed for no reason.

It's not about what is getting removed, it's about it's getting removed. The principle.
The kind of message this thing is sending is what I don't agree with. It sends the message that it's okay to bitch and cry and harrass devs about stupid shit that they find offensive and the devs will obey it. It's disgusting.

You pieces of shit astroturfing this game for months deserve this

Fuck you

Attached: ryan whose line.jpg (500x382, 38K)

>Nothing sexual about a stripper receive my money in their underwear from a child goyim! It's the new normal accept it! Oy vey!

Attached: f715f8b6aeada53cec9227c75221cb4306e3367f6224c0ca6770cc12c8f1952e.png (1028x764, 722K)

Do you know how I know that the devs are horrible people, they admitted guilt and donated money just to try to look better. I'm not buying games made by bigots, and I hope they get cancer.

dafuq? i dont remember that...

>I will not buy your game if say mean thing.
>Our bad, here, we'll reprimand them and donate to charity.
>lol fuck you I will never buy
Whiners are the worst.

>They're just showing their dicks to kids, what's the big deal?
>He's just dressing in drag and dancing for grown men in a gay club, what's the big deal?

Because it's insignificant enough that its removal really shouldn't ruffle any feathers? I'm not seeing any kind of logical arguement about how this should affect regular players in any way

How is it flawed? You can use your money however you see fit for any reason at all.

Honestly I think this is hilarious because retards have been shilling this shit "muh soul" game for months and now it's getting destroyed

It was a guy from Yea Forums screenshotting and posting it, he has been seething about this game for a while.

Making up words and putting them in the mouths of children isn't cool, user. But I bet you'd love to put something else in the mouths of children huh?

It's a bottle of soap, not a bar. It's just a play on words on the soap brand olay.
They shouldn't have changed it, but it's just a voxel. This dipshit popping a vessel over it didn't even notice it before all the drama.

DON'T SWAP THE SOAP

Attached: 1565376535623.jpg (485x450, 34K)

Yes, cherypicking and sourcing pseudo "facts" out of your greasy ass in order to support your own twisted narrative. Scram, retard

People like you are the reason why gaming culture is shit. People like you is why hate speech laws are necessary.

>the priest scandal is a false flag.
Hypocrite. It's not about protecting children, it's about gay bashing.

>that pic
Holy shit why?

I don't think you saw this board a day before 2016, if you think it's for your gamergay bullshit.

Dilate

Attached: 1566256437390.jpg (765x743, 161K)

What was the unacceptable language?

>devs are giving money to mutilating children
wtf I'm refunding my game

Attached: 1566240645170.jpg (750x657, 171K)

what were the bad comments and jokes
not reading the whole thread, give a friend a hand

>they should enforce new speech because of Yea Forums opinions
kek

But all you can do is bitch and cry and harass devs about this stupid shit and hope they will obey you. I think you're just mad that they don't and you don't get why it's not working.

kek

HEY /POL/TARDS, GO FUCK YOURSELVES WHILE I BUY A COPY OF ION FURY, HAHAHAHAHA

>The principle
>On Yea Forums
You retards just want to start shit because it makes you feel included in a 'cause,' no matter how low-effort it is

Fuck it. Going back to steam forums and discuss about the game instead.

Good thing I haven't bought it yet, now I definitely wont.

>pseudo "facts"
>any facts I don't like aren't real!
Priests are the least likely group to abuse. But you fags never complain about abuse by teachers.

Attached: fagfacts3.png (1096x2893, 188K)

You have no principles, fagbag, you pirated this shit if you bothered playing it at all. You're just using it as an excuse to flood the board with the word "tranny" over and over, because it gives you a microchub.

google is your friend

see

so are you, come on

>I've created this arbitrary definition between insignificant but not and insignificant where its convenient for me
>pointed out that thing is insignificant but not
>"n-no, it's still insignificant!"
if it wasn't insignificant, why was this move made so flippantly?

literally me in the picture, you're fucking retarded if you care for any of this shit and make it a centerpoint in your life, off yourself

Jon St. John is one of the few decent people in this industry, at least he points out what is wrong with America.

Attached: responsible.png (577x761, 678K)

Post proof of purchase.

Because it's the new normal you INCEL!

It is a great game, all things considered. Fantastic, even.
Those goddamn voxels, man, they're a thing to behold.

>Priests are the least likely group to abuse
OH THE DELUSION, OH THE HUMANATEE, HAHAHAHAHA

SJWs having the power to veto any content in any game is not superficial.

>Why not blame you retards?
Because you're the one coming here trying to have a discussion with us. We're not seeking you out to talk with you, you're the one coming here seeking to talk with us. If you don't want what's given, go elsewhere faggot. You and your shit game made by backpeddling devs only exists to be mocked now.

The IF devs literally dropped the soap and are now getting fucked because of it.

Attached: chibi.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Don't worry, it won't affect your children! It's just two consenting adults behind closed doors! What they do together is none of your business!
Nevermind pic related being the second time in two months.

Attached: drag queen story hour.png (874x933, 781K)

>who are you quoting

If you are dead set about having a conversation with your imaginary person and not me, why did you bother replying to my comment?

>They shouldn't have changed it, but it's just a voxel.
Shouldn't have changed what? Did they actually patch it and now I have some rare original installer executable?

Okay but I'm glad you're chioking on tranny dick

But you are bitching and crying and I have absolutely zero doubt that some of you are harassing them too because honestly you take this shit way too seriously.

All you people do is bitch about this instead of doing anything about it. And no a few refunds and pirating the game wont send any message to the devs. You people know what ya gotta do.