Silksong thread

I love the loli bug.

Attached: hornet___hollow_knight_silksong_by_bayeuxman_dczv1tv-pre.jpg (762x1049, 91K)

What makes you think she's a loli? Because she isn't as tall as Hollow Knight?

Attached: A2CD0AF8-31BB-4DFB-9593-5AEEFD7A32BE.jpg (728x1413, 173K)

if we went by that, Pale King would be a shota
she was made after Hollow Knight but sin't much older

He's a gamer, anything that isn't explicitly a mature human female he will consider a loli if he likes it.

Truth is that due to isolation due to his interest in loli, he has become fearful of being into things that aren't lolita. He beleives if he likes big titties or pseudo-furry he will be admonished by his peers. He lives a sad, pitiful life thinking he wants to fuck children, denying even more depravity behind a cult like clique.

Wow if I were him I would have killed myself long ago.

Did they release some info this Gamescom?

>semen organ now become gamer
My post became much better actually.

I always thought she was older than the Knight.
Nice schizophrenia.

Sorry friend, you're a gaymer.
Kill yourself.

There's a demo at the Nintendo part of the event.

And apparently the devs are there too.

Knight was made first, contained the infection
Then there was a need to make Hornet to convince Herrah to seal the Knight in the black egg

I think she's supposed to be teenager-ish. Then again, maybe she gets her height from the Pale King and is already fully grown. The Hollow Knight was almost as tall as the Pale King as a child, and being part tree from the White Lady's contribution probably made him huge. Though being that Herrah was fairly big herself, Hornet might have a little more room to grow.

Attached: hornet stages.jpg (916x1024, 74K)

We never get to see or hear about the children of Hallownest, at least none that I remember. Unless the grubs count. How would we even know what is and isn't a child? Hornet is certainly taller than The Knight, so she must, at the very least be more mature.

Yes buddy. I'm a gaymer. Now take your pills.

So what's your opinion on marrying the literal tree of yggdrasil and giving her a lust for dick so powerful that she feels it for ??? years after you CHIMM'd out of the universe, anons?

Attached: Pale King best king.png (307x481, 150K)

>I'm a gay
Lol you said it, not me

legs for days

Total chad fucking a loli tree.

Ok you tried your best.

I don't know dude, he gets fucked by the same black goo he used to hallow out his children. In his dream world no less.

Kek.

I really hope that White King returns in some really stupid, bullshit "Is it him?" way just so we can see the personality of an idiot who could see the future but still couldn't stop any of this from happening. An idiot who explicitly planned on not giving Hollow Knight any love but still couldn't help himself.

Attached: 5784dcc40b2fa8fa0a13d9345be33d16.png (309x519, 81K)

Obsessed and completely rent free.

Attached: m.jpg (700x1024, 100K)

Rent free pussy
Cute prepubescent child btw

I wonder what infection juice taste like.

No sugar Fanta

No sugar? Gross.

Just like the infection.

Like pus

>Hornet will become thicc like her mom
Nice

>loli
Based

Almost like she's wearing latex.

Attached: bueno.jpg (191x189, 17K)

>I think she's supposed to be teenager-ish
She's older than Elderbug. Unless you are going for the whole 200 year old children weaboo shtick, it's not going to work.