Hide kojima is only loved by people that don't actually give a shot about games

Hide kojima is only loved by people that don't actually give a shot about games

Attached: images (64).jpg (554x554, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yr4RvdREwl8
youtube.com/watch?v=IBCN88B56jo
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/371877138569240577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking ugly faggot. Repulsive in appearance and character.

>fired by company that doesnt give a shit about videogames and wants to make mobile shit
fuck off Konami shill youtu.be/yr4RvdREwl8

Attached: 1553135649721.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

Well he definitely is a total hack.
I hate his fanbase so much wanking off over this garbage.

Cope, this is gonna be fully-cooked, charcoal-grilled KINO. youtube.com/watch?v=IBCN88B56jo

absolute trash

so is our guy?

pooface :)

I give a shid about vidzia games, the harcode one like devil may cry 5 and super meet boy, and i love kojima man :D

Idk why he is so worshipped for being nonsensical

Like everyone is so hyped that they dont understand whats going on when its all meaningless

So is your life but your mom is still happy to see you when you come out your room.

It's like a cult and Geoff Keighley is its leader

Normalfags will understand when Death Stranding is revealed to be a walking cutscene simulator, and then Fukushima comes back and makes a good MGS game.

Attached: 1520012637964.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

I don't love him.

I don't hate him.

The problem about being a performance artist is that you make folks skeptical. However, his memes have undeniably influenced how I view and create stories.

not meaningless but perhaps shallower than people like to admit
still his works are often far more interesting than any other story going

What the fuck can't you understand lmao
Norman fetus makes deliveries, hides from spooky ghosts and kick homomedons, it's as straightforward as it gets

>IT'S ALL MEANINGLESS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!??!!??!

>MUH FUKUSHIMAAAAAAA THE NOBODY!!!!!!!!! MUH WALKING SIMULATOR DESPITE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY BEING SHOWN AND A LOT MORE COMING IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: soypire.png (709x858, 47K)

But people are already praising him as is DESPITE everyone being able to clearly see that it is a "walk from A to B while occasionally pissing and shaking your baby lol" garbage walking sim by a hollywood obsessed retard who can't stick to any budget

The truth is that Yea Forums so so obsessed about this man because they used to suck his dick the hardest out of any other place on the internet.
Yea Forums is so obsessed because the board used to be in love with him, and now they've been cast aside like used up whores, as Kojima moves on to a bigger, better audience.

twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/371877138569240577

He's not gonna write you back, you know?
He's not going to respond to your calls.
He's banging Reedus now.
He's over you, Yea Forums, he doesn't spend a single second thinking about you.
This isn't healthy, Yea Forums.
It's time to move on.

Attached: 34634Q.jpg (640x445, 116K)

>ITS ONLY A WALK FROM A TO B WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWN MORE THAN 10 MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY HAVENT SHOWN CORE GAMEPLAY

EPIC WOJAK XDD

Well they also see the underlying genre shift to like, I dunno, survival horror?

But pinning your hopes on le ebin subversion is a good way to make yourself be the one subverted, as I've unfortunately found out

Not making a decision until I see Tokyo game show gameplay, instead of jumping on the shill train or contrarian faggot train

So nobody?

You are literally no different from "IT'S ONLY A BETA IT'LL TOTALLY BE GOOD WHEN IT LAUNCHES IN A FEW MONTHS" people.

Pathetic.
Choke on your wrinkly tiny gnarly kojima dick. Die.

NO ARGUMENT XDD

hes loved by people that havent played his games

Literally every single thing I've seen of Death Stranding since its first announcement has made it look like complete trash.
I have zero reason to believe it's suddenly going to turn into an awesome game.

Then why doesn't Konami love him anymore?

absolute fuming

If you think this game looks good you probably also think Gone Home was amazing

Goddamn, you guys are absolutely obsessed.
Do you actually own a doki with his image printed on it and you stab it every night to vent or something?
You're sad.

Except nothing bad has been shown, except for that falling animation. We've only seen good things, like the walking animations, the BOTW-esque exploration mechanics, and we've been told about even better things that we'll probably be shown at the "big" gameplay reveal at TGS like how death works in the game.

If the gameplay we get shown ends up being genuinely bad, i'll apologize, but there's literally no way in hell that's going to happen. Good luck grasping at straws to hate the game, faggot.

Fuming about what?
I just won't buy it and that'll be the end of it. I'm also not buying Wolfenstein Young Blood or that upcoming Star Wars game. All of those look like garbage to me, what's the difference?

no but I thought mgs4, botw, horizon zero dawn, and last of us were

Legitimately kill yourself for your terminal shit taste, nothing shown was good. Not a single thing. EVERY SINGLE THING shown so far looks like utter trash. Aesthetically, gameplay wise, story wise, setting wise. Everything. Full stop.

Haven't played gone home desu

>WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE 'CORE GAMEPLAY' SO IT MUST BE GOOD
How do you know it's going to be good?
How do you even know there is more gameplay?

You don't.

Attached: 1497124327715.png (371x353, 148K)

>I just won't buy it and that'll be the end of it

dont fucking lie, we are all getting it.

Uh no?
Are you kojimadrones so deluded you think anything he makes is an automatic buy for everyone here? Seriously?

The core gameplay is travelling around delivering shit with some occasional stealth and/or combat. Don't know what the fuck else people are expecting.

>aesthetically trash
despite having some of the most beautiful areas and graphics in recent gaming, and good visual effects
>gameplay trash
despite no one having seen actual gameplay yet
>story wise
despite all the intriguing shit like bb's, voidouts, heartman, etc.
>setting trash
post apocalyptic fast forwarded world full of ghost creatures and warring factions trying to survive
>everything
no

Obviously no one "knows", but what we do know is that it's extremely likely.
The man has a track record of being good, and so do all the lead designers who have moved into nu-KJP with him.
We "know" there's more gameplay because it's overly cynical to the point of absolute delusion to think there isn't more, with how secretive it's been. It literally took them 3 years to show us piss, of course it's going to take even longer to actually show us the core gameplay.

Because uhh it's KOJIMA IT'LL BE FUCKING KINO UHH JOOSTEN MY WAIFU OMG REEDUS SO AMAZING

it the internet...be a contrarian all you want, but when death stranding(game of the century)come out on November 2019.
we will buy it and celebrate and shitpost on V together, you jealous piss of shit

Attached: kojimaa.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

You are the exact kind of person I hate the most here on Yea Forums
If I could meet you irl right now I'd fucking shiv you right in the neck. You are the epitome of cancer and deluded rabid fanbases.

So what.
>UHH SOME OF US WILL ENJOY IT SO YOU HAVE TO AS WELL! IF YOU DON'T THINK KOJIMA IS AMAZING YOU'RE JUST BEING CONTRARIAN!

End your life, it's worthless.

Kojima does the same shit as Evangelion
Throws in random symbolism just cause he thinks it looks cool
and just like Evangelion people think its super deep and complex

Justen is ugly and hobo reedus is based

>the Kojima-Fukushima combo has a track record of being good
Fixed.
Solo Kojima has a track record of being too rambly, too cinematic, or too wasteful with budget.
People just need to cope with that, because it's a fact.

Attached: 1460743888897.png (409x409, 181K)

You can't argue, so you want to be an internet tough guy and stab people over gaming. Last time I checked, Undertale was the epitome of cancer, furfag.

Attached: kojimbo2.jpg (310x360, 59K)

> death stranding(game of the century
This is why everyone hates you btw

What symbolism?

They're not far from each other. Both are absolute bottom of the barrel cancer and deserve to be executed.

NO NO NO
IT'S KONAMI'S FAULT THEY DIDN'T SPEND ANOTHER $200 MILLION ON HIS GAME

Are you retarded? He was talking about gameplay. Fukumeme is a writer who never had anything to do with gameplay.

There is literally zero evidence of Fukushima being anything important to MGS other than a most likely coincidental event of him leaving after MGS3. As far as any normal person can tell, he was just a normal developer, all he did was program codec stuff with a team of other people also doing that, write some codec dialogue with a team of people also doing that, and research/justify the game setting with a team of people doing that. Nothing that implies he had any major part in anything.

go to school and learn something kiddo

>implying script doesn't affect a game's pace and direction

Yeah it's just a coincidence Kojima became completely unrestrained and went off the deep end after MGS3, to the detriment of game quality.

been a contrarian on V is a addictive sickness but no worry the cure will be made available on november.

If anyone else made this exact same game Yea Forums would collectively shit on it and laugh hard.

But it's LE EBIN KOJIMA so it MUST be great and any flaw is immediately ignored. Hell, not even ignored, now they claim to love walking around, nonsensical garbage, meme shit like "lol piss here" etc.

easy 99-100 on metacritic

You're delusional if you think anything will ever get 99-100 again in this day and age.

That said, sadly, this will probably get a 90+ despite it only being a ~60 at best.

Kojima took "walking simulator" meme too seriously

>Doesn't enjoy games with a good cinematic
Go play Fortnite you unappreciative zoomer

Yea Forums is a cancer board full of shills

If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd watch a movie.
I don't play games to walk around and watch cutscenes. Kojima, Cage and Naughty Dog can fuck right off.

>don't actually give a shot
BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

I guess you don't like music in games either.

Bad comparison, as expected by a retarded kojimashitter. Music is a supportive element.
Making your entire game about walking around delivering dumb shit while watching 70 hours of cutscenes is not, it's what the game is about.

No, i'm asking what kind of symbolism you're talking about. Not every single bit of imagery is meant to represent something. Sometimes big spooky monster is just that, a big spooky monster.

Name 3rd person shooter with better gameplay than MGSV

Contrarians can just fucking kill themselves

Attached: 6172765+_eb966792270cb7b0134ae6d2d53a5e3a.jpg (326x255, 17K)

WAHOOOOO PIZZA:)

Every other game in existence

He's a meme by now.

i liked mgsv's gameplay, gameplay was very solid, but re2make.
mgsv's problem is that while they had super solid gameplay, they didn't make the world around it compliment it, ended up being empty and dry.

The last good game Kojima made was MGS2 which came out 18 years ago in 2001.

Let that sink in. Since then his stuff has ranged anywhere from "mediocre" to "garbage".

Mass Effect 1&2
Dead Space 1&2
Just cause 2

Cut scenes is what the plot is about. Oh you don't a plot in game either. You just want play like masturbating repeatedly

Seeing the Dorito Pope fellate Kojima on stage and introduce him like he did yesterday was beyond pathetic.
I want to fucking kill him for being such an unapologetic kojima shill and cocksucker fan.
He'd fucking slurp up his wet farts if he could.

Guaranteed Shit Stranding will win every single award plus a special "game of the universe" award presented by Cocksuckeighley himself at the Game Awards later this year.

Attached: 1427744778521.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Learn English you fucking third world human garbage.

Nah man, I drop games I thought I'm interested in in 15 minutes. From what I've seen Death Stranding is a shittier MGS5 and I've had enough of that.

Attached: 1565006567096.png (894x773, 48K)

>Mass Effect 1&2
I said gameplay, not story. ME is just a shooting gallery as in walk trough corridors and shoot enemies from behind boxes
>Dead Space 1&2
Maybe, stasis and limb cutting are 5/5 but MGSV has more variety
>Just cause 2
Ok this has better gameplay but the world is empty

imagine been this mad

Attached: death kek 1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

nice avatars

The only Kojima game I've played is metal gear on the ps1

>'wow you're such a genius'
yikes

THE BAWS IS THE BEST FEMALW CHARACTTREEERRRRRRERER

Anally Fucked Nips HIV Holocaust: A Strand Game by the master of whore, Hide Kojima

Attached: 1565265420100.jpg (563x750, 92K)

>Pretending to not understand
You are the one who can't read English here. I guess thats why you always fail to understand plots. You must be a 10 yearold or a retard who skipped school. Just go play games that best suit you. Pointless with no storyline

>"You just want play like masturbating repeatedly"

Learn
English

>You just want to play like (you were) masturbating repeatedly
Is that good enough for you? Want CAPS on too?

So in other words, he's based as fuck.

Phil, go to bed.

Attached: EBocduLXsAA434W.png (279x237, 76K)

If Phil hates Hackjima then he's based in my book.

kojima is gaming's george lucas and last night's demo confirmed that, he's too busy jacking off to his collaboration with actors to actually produce something that isn't a pretentious walking simulator

God I fucking hate gone home so much
Such an awful and pointless fucking experience.
This did coming from someone that actually thinks walking Sims get too much hate

Where come all this butthurt you have for Kojima?

But Lucas is based and was right all along.
Kojima is a hack working with the wrong medium.

W- what?

Not only that but he actively believes there is kind of global anti-defamation league bullshit trying to suppress anyone's misgivings about Kojima games. Which is stupid. Because he makes all the same complaints most people have and even more because he's a fucking mong. You're stupid.

>But Lucas is based and was right all along.
no, he had some magic working and some original ideas but he was never challenged to actually make them work which is why the prequels sucked (although the sequels are ten times worse)

same shit for kojimbo post konami

but your previous post is such a good one, aye?

>walk a few meters
>need to shake baby
>walk a few meters, come across crevice
>place down ladder and climb over it
>walk a few meters
>need to piss
>walk a few meters to reach base, deliver a crate
>baby is crying again

Woah... amazing.. gameplay..

>Hates open world games because they are walking simulators
So you prefer oldschool linear games. So you must like almost every Kojima game

But I love games and I love that Kojima's trying something different with the medium.

Attached: death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-19.jpg (3840x2160, 1.28M)

>Ass Effect
>having good gameplay
LOL
SJW westerncuck Canadian devs can't design games worth playing

i like mgs1,2,3 and even 4 a little bit, zoe 2 is good too yes

Stop acting like you played the game you fucking shill

>I love that this game looks like total trash with trash gameplay, it's just what I want from a game

Why does he make nintendíes and PCücks so seething?

Face it, you only hate him because DS is a based sonychad exclusive and Sony has absolutely dominated and won this gen while shitch has no gaems aside from ports that it can barely run

Attached: IMG_7880.jpg (1040x1040, 87K)

He makes me seethe because he hasn't made anything good in well over a decade and his rabid fanbase is ready to excuse anything and everything he does with some retarded "YOU'LL SEE IT'LL BE AWESOME" mindset.

I have both a PS4 and a PC btw.

>"gameplay"
>Walk from a-b sometimes pissing and shaking a baby
This pretentious hack should have stayed unemployed. The people calling this a game are the same people who bought Erica on the PSN store which is basically a 4k blu-ray.
Pathetic really.

Konami is the only company still making arcade machines.
Kojima is a hack fraud ideas guy who wishes he could make it in Hollywood.

>based sonychad exclusive
Its not anymore. Its coming to PC too.
DS was de-listed as a PS4 exclusive.

>NOOOO WHY DOESNT HE MAKE GENERIC NINTENDO OR WESTERN AAA SHIT HOW DARE HE MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT I CANT HANDLE IT NONONONONONONO

Reminder not to take this guys:
>474817562
Bait. Yea Forums has always shitted over walking sims like gone homo etc so this is getting the same treatment.

>nintendíes and PCücks
Actually more switchfags because they don't have a big library to play at all. They bitch on Yea Forums about him and their console because they don't have games to play

Haha I too watch razorfist and agree with his opinions! Haha kojimbo! Something something game design something something movies.

Yes don't dare to think different from the Yea Forums hivemind

>474817813
Walking simulators have no place in video games you utter fucking Zoyboy.

Any reasonable person would think differently from this retarded shill board

And if you like Phil, then Kojima is based to me.

Reply to me directly you weak willed pussy.

Odd thing to say when the gameplay looks like the most generic fucking thing imaginable. Bizarre settings =/= Trying something different.

Kojima killed any ounce of creativity he ever as soon as he went open world. He chases trends now.

>474818104
No. Zoybois like you don't deserve (you)'s. Go suck off Kojima "The Hack" small penis like you always do when hes on stage.

>Bizarre = Normal game

It's coming to PS5

Engine is literally owned by Sony, cry more fag

"Bizarre, something new"

Open world walking simulators have been a thing for a while dumbasses.

BUT THIS ONE IS KOJIMA SO IT MUST BE SUPER GOOD OMG KOJIMA HE'S PLAYING LIKE US LIKE A LE FIDDLE XD

I wasn't going to buy it but since OP is such a faggot I will preorder it now.

Try comparing another similar game smartass

how does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: mama boobs.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

The animations look so fucking bad.

Whenever I talk to a rabid kojimadrone I picture them like the biggest basedjaks on the planet. You just KNOW.

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

And what are you?

>Kojimahatedrone

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE A COMPELLING BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED STORY ! IT'S A GAME NOT A MOVIE!! VIDYA SHOULD BE ABOUT BING BING WAHOO AND BANG BOOM CALLADUTY NOT THOUGHT PROVOKING STORIES AND KINO STORYTELLING

Attached: file.png (785x1000, 275K)

Answer the question. Only robot I see is you. Your shitposting is stuck in automatic. What makes you so cool? What are your credentials?

A chad who doesn't blindly praise and defend some trash looking pile of shit just because of the name attached to it

Attached: shit_stranding?_no_thanks.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

If I want that. I'll read a book or watch a movie.

The fucking idiot is doing it again, lmao. There's now more cutscene/trailer footage out there than there was of TPP at time of release (if you don't count the long gameplay demonstrations as trailers), AND he's going to show more of the game. The only reason there are no long gameplay demonstrations of it like there were for TPP is because there's no fucking gameplay, we've already seen it across the span of 3 gameplay trailers, this is all there is, you can't really make a 30 minute gameplay video like he did with TPP of walking up hills and using ladders.

I hope you're all ready to accept that he's probably spoiled a majority of the cutscenes.

Attached: lol.png (362x306, 17K)

What if I want to play a game and watch the story as I play? You have something against that?

>NOOOOOOOOO DON'T YOU SEE THIS GAME IS GREAT YOU CAN PEE AND SHAKE A BABY AND WALK IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND THE STORY IS SO DEEP JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE ANIME

Attached: 1543492860624.png (1080x1020, 475K)

You are so uncreative you can't even lie about doing cool stuff? Child, get a better hobby. There's a reason you don't have friends.

>What a shit game. It doesn't even have a battle royal mode and dabbing bananas.

Attached: file.png (652x562, 168K)

This level of obsession is unhealthy

>shot
Dumb phoneposting zoomer

I'm sorry I think he came from int, he watches my little pony

>All trailers last over 51 minutes
Keep lying hard as you can kojimahatedrones

Funny, because when he made MGSV, an actual game instead of a movie, Yea Forums started hating him.

Do you need me to write down the run time of all of them so you can add it up yourself?

Kojima fell for their trap

Yea Forumsedditors are still seething because MGSV wasn't a movie about Big Boss murdering children.
It's hilarious when they ask for gameplay even though MGS1, 2 and 3 are praised and their gameplay is absolute crap.

spotlight bb - 3m34s
spotlight heartman - 2m25s
spotlight ludensfan - 6m20s
spotlight mama - 2m34s
trailer 1 - 3m31s
trailer 2 - 5m3s
trailer 3 - 8m12s
trailer 4 - 8m20s
trailer 5 - 1m24s
trailer 6 - 8m52s
kjp logo movie - 36s
jp extra gameplay - 19s

Totalling 51 minutes and 16 seconds.

Yes please but only the cut scenes

To be fair, GZ set a cinematic precedence that TPP didn't live up to.

>cinematic precedence
What the hell does this even mean?

Useless incels that will die misrable faggots whining about trannies.

Shit was lit

I'm counting the TRAILERS.
By comparison, the trailers for TPP add up to 34 minutes and 38 seconds. That's the TRAILERS though, trailers with editing. Not counting the 20-30 minute gameplay demos they released.

If you count the Ground Zeroes trailer in with that, MGSV had a total of 45 minutes and 33 seconds of trailers.

Attached: lol2.png (310x189, 13K)

If this is all that long then the game will be even bigger. That's a good thing.

top tier bait.

If you add gameplay demos I think that shit goes up to like 3 hours.

MGS is unfinished

Why? Don't you enjoy long trailers?

and yet it's the most polished game in history, curious.

>his rabid fanbase is ready to excuse anything and everything he does with some retarded "YOU'LL SEE IT'LL BE AWESOME" mindset.
Are you seriously taking the "kino" posts seriously? My fuck you anti-kojima cucks are warped.

Attached: 1565522562054.jpg (1209x1216, 152K)

MGSV never was polished. Kojima wasn't allowed to speak about the game that he could not finish or Konami would sue him. So now you fags come here accusing him for not finishing the game.

Attached: MGS.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>MGSV never was polished
lol

bro, MGSV is one of the best games ever made...

Is Konami or Kojima who lied about that?

Post your picture.

>my gook is better than yours

>then Fukushima comes back and makes a good MGS game.
Kojima fags are THIS mental

He wanted something bigger that Konami could not afford but now Sony is helping him

Attached: D8BTHTsUcAAQTso.jpg (500x719, 77K)

helping or hindering him???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.12.31 AM.png (588x674, 384K)

>Kojima was Konami's Ceo
Try harder Kojimahatedrones

>MGSV didnt break even
absolute lie, take this shit somewhere else

It's hard to swallow because it doesn't exist

>It's another Fukushima was the shadow author of MGS post

Attached: 1465413283580.jpg (888x741, 142K)

Agreed. I've also noticed it's mostly Euros and other english challenged individuals who are really excited about DS.

How come you're discussing video games when you like nothing but anime shit?

Yes God knows we need more games to cater to Amerishart's refined taste.

Go play a FPS you mindless CoD retard. If is that the only thing you can call game.

i'll take the whole container of pills if you can irrefutably prove it.

Can you fucking read?
What I guessed from Zoybois.

It says "he rand the company like a CEO" You fucking numbskull.

Really struck a nerve, I see.

Attached: 1370852622579.png (288x277, 98K)

Fukushima caused 9/11

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 8.55.57 AM.png (397x181, 129K)

We are not like the shill making Kojima hate threads all day

>You have to be a shill to hate Kojimbo!!!

Having shit taste is nothing to gloat about user.

> Fukushima comes back and makes a good MGS game.
You know he only wrote the codec conversations with Kojima's supervision right?
People who still believe Fukushima was the actual mastermind behind the good writing in MGS are either manchildren or delusional

i can't tell if kojihatedrones are just anons that plain hate him or disenfranchised fans of MGS who've completely lost it. It's like Sunni and Shiite Muslims.

Attached: 1443364523404.jpg (531x364, 107K)

Why else would you? Did he kill your family? Just play another game if Kojima's bothers you so much.

Because shit games deserve to be called out.

Hating Kojimbo is a different thing making threads about it everyday is the true definition of shill

Probably both
You have to remember that being contrarian is the norm on Yea Forums so shitting on what the majority finds good isn't a big surprise

No, but you can be an autistic faggot about hating him.

Attached: 1550195801772.jpg (720x714, 76K)

I like Kojima games because there's always been a myriad of approaches to gameplay, especially in terms of bosses.
I'm fine with heavy cutscenes, because I have the option to skip them and enjoy his games, rather than go through forced tutorials or slowly walk along a path while listening to dialogue.
MGSV was disappointing (esp in terms of bosses) but it was still a pretty good game. Don't understand the eternal butthurt and everyone calling Kojima pretentious when he's always worn cheesy 80's influences on his sleeve.

Btw, Death Standing is obviously, thematically, an Evangelion clone, with all this push/pull talk. Even has the artificial wombs and mother-child connections already put on display

>Literally an ideas guy, used to be a finance manager for projects at konami
>Wants to turn games into movies
>rips off movies & books
>Not responsible for success of any game beyond the storyboarding
>shinkawa always plays second/third fiddle with the many devs that were responsible in making the series enjoyable from ost to mechanics
>Wasted a huge fuckton budget on MGSV
>Trashed songs from his composer and according to her, he wasn't satisfied with anything
>Worships weaterners and shoehorned Joost in because she's a D-list actress for Japanese commercials; in turn trashing Shinkawa's original design for quiet
>Created the most broken mechanic for multiplayer cooperation (nuclear disarmament) that even konami devs can't fix with the hiring spree they've been having from Tokyo university
>Part of the reason why Konami's budget was so little, left few resources for other dev teams to launch their internal projects
>Part of the reason why konami had to lay off people in different departments
>SH dev and the musician don't like Kojima
>Allegedly working on Death Stranding since 2015 with a staff totaling 300 people which claims will revolutionize the industry and confirmed the release to 2019. Despite this, there's it's all pissing and walking
>believes he's the next Hollywood director
>believes the future of games won't rely on character concept artists but rather movie actors and actresses
>shit posts food and pics with literal whos on twitter and complains to fans that they're too harsh with him
>occasionally tweet panics that he's working when in actuality he isn't, he relegated everything to Ken Ichimaizumi who's the producer
>Ken admitted on twitter that DS is taken a toll on his health
>twitter account of one of the devs on the team working on graphics rendering complained about a fucking low salary, posted a pic of his home's roof leaking
>markets himself as a genius and talks shit but does nothing
>his only work he actually did by hand & sweat was MG1

Attached: IMG_1645.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>"i liked this game in spite of it flaws"
>"WOW YOU'RE A CULT KOJIMBO SHILL"

Attached: 1426416468725.gif (450x253, 997K)

And what are you going to achieve by doing that? You won't stop people from buying it by screeching on a Mongolian fishing forum.

But he didnt.

Any source for all that copypasta crap?

For the love of fuck, don't give these hate drone violent spergs any ideas.

Attached: 1483555015828.jpg (400x350, 87K)

They will no be playing the game because they are Amerisharts that can't afford it

>itt razorfist viewers repeating his same talking points.
all that's missing is the Thief 2 map comparison.

Attached: 1374525157677.jpg (400x381, 35K)

>Seething Xcuck

Fuck off back to your no games shithole.

And again Konami did nothing wrong

I'll like Konami again if they release pc ports of suikoden.

You get it now user