WE'LL EACH NEED TO TAKE DOWN ABOUT TEN

WE'LL EACH NEED TO TAKE DOWN ABOUT TEN

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 982K)

What a waste of time.

Smashfags don't deserve smashbros. Crossover game of the century and all they care about is a stupid fucking bear or muh anime swordsmen

What are the implications of this scene? Is this right after Subspace Emissary? Are they still just trophies that came to life? Do their power levels in their original incarnations matter? Wouldn't someone like Mewtwo kill hundreds of the hands at once?

Don’t worry I got this.

Attached: 5792F657-CEF8-4BC1-B2B6-07C0F8BF797F.jpg (696x900, 365K)

Is it me, or were the Hands actually challenging this time, especially in the more intense difficulties? I mean they had 30 moves

The latest blazblue is a better crossover. It even has better gameplay, despite it being the worst in its own series. Go figure.

Eh, I prefer Nintendo characters over 3rd parties, but to each his own.

It would be a better crossover if it didn't have rwby and instead had some more gaming icons

Why did Zelda aggressively tell him to stow his fear?

He didn't sound scared at ll.

It's not just you. They had more moves that were more dangerous than the previous games and were more aggressive too.

strong independent cutie

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

>RWBY characters
Instantly belongs in the trash

Sakurai don't care
People always say this series is his greatest achievement but fuck if anyone actually knows what's going on in it's story

World of light was a huge disappointment.

>RWBY
No, not really.

Talking to everyone dumb ass.

>cringeblue
based and bluepilled

>game has 10% cringey garbage vs the 95% in smash

Every character is blazblue is cringy garbage, RWBY is just an amplifier

>cutscene only exists to give people the wrong idea about what the mode actually is
thanks samurai

Attached: 1541396592883.jpg (722x366, 41K)

>every character in smash is cringy garbage, bing bing is just an amplifier

Attached: 1541396655694.jpg (722x366, 43K)

>seething weeblets
Truly the westernCHAD rules over all he sees.

Attached: 1566211042686.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Attached: 1541396721306.jpg (721x369, 35K)

imagine not liking Super Mario and ACTUALLY falling for the Bing Bing meme

what the fuck is wrong with you

>century
Ehhh no but yah smashfags(rosterfags) are retarded and they are the only one who cares about wahhhh no moar animoooo sword fight whah me want dumb dead literally who’s wahh

I wouldn't pay it too much mind. Smash even in the beginning had original shit that had nothing to do with the main pull of the game and added more with each step until the series was less about bringing Nintendo characters together and became about celebrating itself. Look at Giga Bowser in Melee and look at Giga Bowser after Melee. Another user mentioned way back that Smash seemed to be a dumping ground for anything that Sakurai couldn't use in Kid Icarus.

Attached: Indulgent.png (1305x264, 33K)

Subspace emissary was unironically kino. The fact that it didn't make it into subsequent releases show's how buttretarded Smashfags are.

Sakurai was butthurt about it, not the fans. On the other hand, outside the cutscenes it was a slog to play through.

>people are STILL mad about banjo