Trails

Estelle Bright is female protagonists done right.

Attached: __estelle_bright_eiyuu_densetsu_and_sora_no_kiseki_drawn_by_otohanohaoto__dfb5d6fa51fcf0cd7d61fe2802 (1113x1542, 297K)

Attached: __estelle_bright_eiyuu_densetsu_and_sora_no_kiseki_drawn_by_nishihara_isao__51e608ca4b9e389ecad01db1 (849x1200, 1.8M)

>trained with a shit weapon on principle
What the hell was Cassius' problem?

nonlethal weapon =/= shit weapon

>annoying pure girl daughter of LEGENDARY swordsman and ABSOLUTE MASTER TACTICIAN
no she isn't, nothing in the series is done right.

But I enjoyed every minute of every game. The last game was the weakest entry, but there was enough interesting side stories to keep me interested.

Attached: josette.jpg (960x544, 119K)

>oooh but this game is FUN it's a "good" game just because I ENJOYED it!!!!!!!
fuck off shill

But Kondo himself said that he regrets the decisions how this character was made.

Sure, maybe if you're retarded.

What do you have against cute girls, user? Are you, perchance, a tranny?

Attached: Scherazard_Harvey_-_Bust_Young_%28FC_Evo%29.png (512x512, 76K)

So?

Attached: 1555152178528.png (670x226, 183K)

wut makes a game good is not enjoyability it is artistic merit in fact the more "enjoyable" the worse the game because it means normies and gamers (the worst trash) will want to "play" it and shill it just like you shills are shilling this shit and then it is ruined

HAHAHAHAHA omg, you're so fucking arrogant dude.

I'm playing through FC right now. Im about 25hrs in. Shes alright, I switched Joshua as the leader immediately though and find him as a way more interesting protagonist

But it's comfy.

Attached: Estelle_bright_3rdevo.png (647x641, 251K)

Joshua is indeed way more involved into the actual story but Estelle's bright personality is what holds the team together even if she's just a an energetic, dumb and kinda weak bimbo

What? They said that they had her and Joshua's roles reversed initially, and Kondo is a faggot responsible for the series turning into what is basically a shitty harem LN in video game form. Why would anyone take that stupid waifufag's opinion seriously at all?

For me, it's Anelace.

Attached: Anelace_elfead_akatsuki.jpg (700x700, 216K)

>They said that they had her and Joshua's roles reversed initially
What a horrible mistake that would've been.
Edgelord Estelle sounds dumb as shit. Joshua only works because he is a shoujo male lead getting the edge hugged out of him.

That is true, shes a good girl with a good heart, just dumb as a bag of rocks which is why joshua works so well with her. It really feels like he was meant to be the MC first

>FC
There's your problem. Her progression as a character runs through FC and SC and is very gradual.

3rd felt so off playing as Kevin.

Yeah, switched that fag out at every opportunity. He's the one character I could never take to.

Kevin was OK though, but I wish we had more time with him and Ries if they really wanted us to like him.

It left me wanting to play as Kevin in every game.

Attached: 1563030523519.jpg (736x263, 44K)

Kevin is one of the best highlights of SC and i was glad we've actually got a chance to play as a truly strong and already accomplished character. But it really shoundn't be about the dungeon crawling, it should've been about some other dangerous church mission that takes him on a tour around the country.

>What a horrible mistake that would've been.
Yes. By some happy coincidence, the first 5 games in the Trails saga were all fantastic. Then they made Sen.

Not that 3rd is bad. But I like to see Kevin and Reis go in a comfy City to City adventure, and not in flashback dungeon crawler.

DESU, I did think 3rd was the weakest. Forcing Kevin and Ries to share screen time with literally everyone else? So unfair for them.