How do you deal with roleplayers in online games?

How do you deal with roleplayers in online games?

Attached: 1564084354945.png (474x104, 41K)

be an asshat the whole time until they kick me. if they think I take a penalty for their autism they can get fucked

In that situation I would simply just autoattack and do nothing else because that's my character.

ruin their roleplaying as best as i can

Don't play RP servers/games that mix you with retarded roleplayers.

That is an open invitation to troll and you should accept it every time.

This, or because this is FFXIV, a vote to kick is allowed because that classes as a disruption of play and differences in playstyles.

cant you pull shit into them

>role-playing game
>oh no there are roleplayers!

If you don't fuck around with them 'in character' you are doing it wrong. Your objective should be to make them get mad at how stupid roleplaying is by roleplaying.

lots of children in this thread
I guess that's just summer for you

I'd play along for the 20 minutes I'm with them then move on with my life because I'm not a pathetic incel out to get everyone because of my shitty life.

Unless of course they start ERPing, then I'd obviously start griefing as much as I can.

the answer is obviously try to fuck with them as long as possible

I talk about WTC building 7

Roleplay a mute.

Get excited because I secretly really enjoy role-playing and being a dweeb faggot.

I leave.

>Unless of course they start ERPing, then I'd obviously start griefing as much as I can.
Don't lie, you'd join in.

I play ffxiv and i swear some of the people on there are omega faggots.

>Requeue
AHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Listen faggot, I wont do anything because there is no dungeon/raid queue in my glorious MMO and RP fags have their own containment realm and I'll never even see them.

Fuck you and fuck whatever gay ass shit faggot game this is. I hope you troll them and they sperg out and firebomb your house.

This, if they took the roleplaying semi-seriously as if it were a tabletop campaign or something.

If it's "fuzzy wuzzy uWu *smacks cock*" shit, I'm out.

they wrote XD user what do you think?

the best thing to do in that specific situation is to just go afk. either they kick you after 5 mins or the game autokicks you after 10

>Not RPing

Fuck off, you boring ass bitch. Probably name your characters retarded meme shit. LE EPIC xD

BASED
&
REDPILLED

In that case I would roleplay having constant diarrhea and having to take shitting breaks with full RP description constantly.

The same way i deal with every type of faggot, i call them a nigger and grief as much as humanly possible.

>roleplay as an incompetent tard that gets the group wiped multiple times

I do my best to make their life even more miserable than it already is.

I roleplay a mute combat expert that does everything by the book and tops damage charts.

I roleplay and I'm a 6'4/248lbs weightlifter irl.
Got a problem, faggots?

BASED

Nerd.

They usually play really shitty dumb games so I don't come into contact with them

Why bother roleplaying in a game where the players have zero control over the actions of either other characters or the world itself? Themepark roleplayers are the lowest of the low, playing pretend in chat surrounded by a world full of players who don't give two fucks about roleplay, and there is no one listening and adjusting the world to match their experience.

I begin to roleplay as a flagrant, racist Miq that only tolerates Hrothgar, and to be healed you must type "White Mage, I am in need of assistance!"

Attached: 1563837581689.png (489x378, 392K)

Depends on my mood. I would either do my best to be as annyoing as possible to fuck their run up, while maintaining plausible denyability so they can't just report me for harrassment, or leave if I don't feel like taking part in the bullshit.

>first thing he does is break his role
call him an amateur

yeah, but its pretty funny to mess with them. a lot of mentally unstable people in this game

I don't roll on RP servers.

you dont roll dubs either, faggot.
check these digits

There you go. They can’t kick you either cause they’d be hypocrites

roleplay back and make every emote stir the roleplay away from what they want
I ran into a guy roleplaying a guard so I kept typing out descriptive emotes about burping near him and he only could roleplay back for so long before cursing me out in whispers

Gay
Based
Have sex

"No, thank you, I don't enjoy rule playing [leave]"
Any other answer and you're probably autistic.

no
you got a problem though

Grief them

You're fat. Lose some weight.

This.

>being on a DC with roleplayers