Monster Hunter Thread

>Gamescom Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=yTEddvzKku0
>Developer Diary #2
youtube.com/watch?v=uRrK4JzNAjQ
Gamescom is still ongoing and we can expect some more details in about an hour.

Attached: brachydios iceborne.png (1000x397, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nKqssi2mJg
youtu.be/1FNtuiOhAag
monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/us/ver10_10.html
player.twitch.tv/?channel=monsterhunter
capcom.co.jp/game/content/monsterhunter/info/event/9235
rpgsite.net/feature/7710-monster-hunter-generations-ultimate-key-quests-all-quests-guide-for-low-high-and-g-rank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it true they nerfed Bow? What did they do?

What was that monster at the end?

Gobul (perfect form)

Namielle, new water Elder Dragon

Attached: Chameleos Pescado.png (1255x705, 1.08M)

>Barioth crawling on walls

Khezu's in isn't he? Fuck.

Attached: 1501599660696.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Lowered element multipliers on spread shot a little bit per arrow I think
Damage will still be good juzt not by far the best in the game anymore

>decreased elemental scaling on all normal shots, power shots, and dragon piercers
>reduced damage to parts on several of those shot types
>reduced fixed damage on dragon piercer
>arc shot KO value reduced
>reduced status values on lvl 4 power shots

How are they using the fucking skeleton excuse if they just went ahead and make this tentacle nigger

It's clearly a Kusha skeleton, don't let the fancy wings fool you.

It's just Kush with extra flappy wings.

It uses the Kush skeleton, altough it seems to be a modified version that woulr fir Chameleos very well

It's clearly using Kushala as a base again

>Bow
>decreased
>decreased
>decreased
>decreased
>decreased
>decreased

Attached: 1518313296878.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

get fucked Bowniggers

How is it a Kush clone? It's Chammy you fucks
>long neck
>big head
>fat legs
>hind legs arches slouches waay back
If the tail is anything semi-not sharp it couldn't be Kush

Attached: 1540133472966.jpg (416x468, 90K)

god that was a letdown

So the Old Everwyrm
>Isn't Velkhana, as that's now too obvious
>Can shatter entire ecosystems
>Is large enough to screw with fault lines
>As such, can shift entire mountains
Haha time for DALAMADUR.

Reminds me of one of these things with some deep sea bioluminescence

I was seriously worried the new water monster was just going to be a zorah recolor

Attached: DX8iL-FVoAUOoG_-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

All of you shut the flip up and start cuteposting!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x528, 47K)

It uses the Chameleos skeleton

Where are these supposed leaks?

Betting on a Dalamadur ancestor
The singing is something Velk uses to keep the Legiana powered up to maintain the cold energies to seal the thing away

What's the name of the jellyfish/octopus that the wings are based on? I swear I saw this exact design on some Natgeo show some time ago

Attached: 1565337026754.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Namielle is FAT

Attached: ECZwqk_XkAAR-u3.png orig.png (1435x950, 52K)

Vampire Squid.

Chameleos uses the Kush skeleton you retard
Literally the only difference is a lower stance and it keeps its head held high

Don't do that
Don't give me hope

Look at that fucking menacing glare

>Dalamadur
That faggot was in the spotlight already, even has that literal shitzone based off of it.
Though I'm betting it's something huge, maybe bigger than dala and raviente.

It has the exact same stance as Chameleos, it's coming

>Hunters kill Velkhana
>Legiana all scatter
>Proto-Dalamadur breaks free
>Sheds its skin
>Glorious Fiery Shah Dalamadur

>yfw Namielle pins you down and opens her mouth

Attached: bloodsucking.jpg (1600x900, 1.07M)

>Old Everwyrm is so fucking colossal in scale that conventional weaponry can't even slow it down
>have to go inside and manually trigger organ failure
>actual final boss is a elder dragon equivalent of a tapeworm

Attached: 1555055800232.png (797x788, 846K)

Is Zinogre gonna return for Coral Highlands?
Narg has Forest, Glavenus has the Wastes, Tigrex has Rotten Vale, and Brachy has Recess.

>her

THEY'RE SINKING ASTERA WITH A GIANT WORM

What the fuck was that new area where you fight Velkhana

What's gonna happen with paralysis Val? Is it a subspecies?

No, Namielle is the new apex of Coral Highlands.

>Dalamadur
You Dala retards are fucking stupid. Every giant monster does the same shit with land transformation. Plus several of the trophy translations refer to it having one wing or black wings.
Go back to making your shitty youtube clickbait videos.

Ctenophora, the neon sea fleshlights.
Also this.

Attached: CautiousMintyIberianmole-size_restricted.gif (470x256, 3.45M)

kek

Post subspecies ideas.
>Gelid Mizutsune
>Mizutsunes who have adapted to the frigid cold, thus giving them appearances more similar to arctic Foxes
>In battle, they're slightly less "elegant" than their original species, but make up for it through Iceblight
>Instead of sliding around using bubbles, it instead skates on the ground using it's ice abilities to make tracks of ice. These same tracks can make hunters slip on them as though they were covered with Bubbles.

30 minutes left

>khezu and gigginox aren't in
>they're only going to include one in mh6
khezu is going to go at least five years without being in a new mh and it's glorious

Having a parasite final boss that absolutely tries to deny you from killing his host seems like a fun idea. Genuinely want it to be some sort of worm dragon

For?

>Elder Dragon
>Apex
Retard

Where is Zinogre?

Dev show at gamescom

I liked some ideas that have been posted before, like a magnetic seregios or a brachy that uses steam explosions

Yay

ED's can't be apexes, otherwise Vaal would be the apex of the Rotten Vale instead of Odogaron.

if they announce zinogre I'm going to masturbate furiously for the rest of the day and drink my semen

When's rajang

>tfw Old Everwyrm is just Alatreon

>Pilebunker Brachydios
Wait what?

I mean, it's Vaal who's at the top of the food chain in the vale

Sorry meant to reply to

Brachydios covered in water instead of slime that makes it turn into bubbleblight when enraged and becomes more slippery and dangerous but also more clumsy.

Damn
Sea creatures are insane

>implying it wouldn't be Gran Torino Fatalis

About 28 minutes there may be some news on the Capcom germany channel

I wonder if they'll have a turf war between vaal and nami
>Nami turns off the lights but vaal gets the upper hand because the eel he's based on emits his own light

Guys i just managed to nab a quick screenshot without Ryozo's piscine wyverns noticing it, here's what it is

Attached: Leak.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Would anyone be kind enough to give a rundown on what's been shown?

Did you think you'd fool anyone radial bluring a screenshot of MH4U intro movie?

>tfw no gore magala

Attached: 049.jpg (988x996, 360K)

>Odo
>Vaal
>Apex predators
Um, forgetting someone?

Attached: great-girros-large-monster.jpg (750x420, 45K)

Brachydios
Velkhana
Everwyrm lore
New Elder Dragon
The rest is stuff everyone already knew about like Acidic Glavenus and Barioth

>New footage for Barioth and Acidic Glavenus
>Brachydios reveal with footage
>reveal of a new ED for Coral Highlands
>bow got nerfed
>general QoL changes

He's in a league of his own

Brachydios is the monster I wanted the second Iceborne was announced, so even if the rest of the reveals were awful I wouldn't particularly care.

>key NPCs huddled up together in a group
Who will die? Excluding sensei since he's already dead

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-184450_YouTube.jpg (1386x853, 572K)

>his goo is now like mood
Welcome change.

Barioth could always do that, he just never actually bothered

the last monsters they will announce are the paolumu, tobi-kadachi and pukei-pukei subs (see how they "announced" barioth and acidic glavenus in the last trailer?). they keep on saying there are more monsters to come, but the truth is, its monsters that we've seen already, just not officially introduced by them.
they may introduce one more monster beyond these subs, but that will be it.
the final boss will not be shown.

monsters that will probably be in that will be in no trailer:
silver rathalos
golden rathian
probably some variants (my bets are on deviljho and bazelgeuse, maybe brachy too)
maybe oroshi kirin
HOPEFULLY a black dragon (most likely alatreon)
final boss

thats my take on it, but i would love to get suprised, if there is more content.

The Rotten Vale bitch probably, she seems important now

>Coral Highlands
Unless they're expanding the highlands I doubt it, cause the area shown behind the hunter doesn't look like any region that's actually playable.

>No one is packing tremor resist
unprepared scrubs.

>capcom kill the only cool character in world.

I'm pretty sure Dire Miralis is the only black dragon to ever be shown in a trailer.

stream where

thats why i dont expect them to show one, even if it is in the game

They showed him get knocked down in the trailer so he probably isn't actually dead.

It's very clearly Coral Highlands, watch it again

I'll agree Coral Highlands might be slightly expanded to accomodate the new ED. Maybe an extra room like they do in the recess for Nerg/Teostra

While waiting for the stream, hit up some gameplay:
youtu.be/_nKqssi2mJg
youtu.be/1FNtuiOhAag

Wait, they killed Third Fleet Master?

Feeding on corpses doesn't count as apex predator.

keep in mind that they improved how crit element and elemental boost work, so it's not all bad.
I suspect unless they mutilated bows inherant multipliers it'll still be good just not "half all other speedrun times" good

user, Teo, Kush, and Chameleos all use the same skeleton.

yeah they wouldnt had the balls to kill any character really

I'm just glad it doesn't stay half the fight in the air like kush

He could still kill the shit out of everything in the vale

>Mr. LOOK AT ME, I'M A VETERAN HUNTER BUT I DO JACKSHIT
>cool
Nope.

Which character dies? I haven’t seen the footage it’s not black knight bro is it?

I also don't think Alatreon is going to make the initial game(again.) Capcom Japan is wanking Fatalis extremely hard with promotional material right now and has been ever since Iceborne got announced.

Kind of surprised they went with a new monster reveal instead of a zinogre tease. Maybe they're trying to throw people off since he got leaked so early.

Attached: 1517709795687.webm (980x550, 2.94M)

What a digital dummy.

>We want to improve elemental weapons
>lance
>With the exception of certain attacks, overall elemental and abnormal status scaling has been decreased.
>not you lance
raw is law

This posture can't be healthy. Chameleos' skellington is IN.

It could finally give one utility to the entire lower section of the highlands in which no monster or hunter ever goes to but where would the water come from? It's coral so it's water themed i get it but it's basically mountain tops so collected rainwater?

where are the damn leaks
we're a few weeks out and nothing has popped up aside from snip from a quest list
where's a retarded third worlder when you need him

true, could also be fatalis.
i just hope that we get one black dragon at launch and the other as dlc.

I'm having a hard time understanding you.

While I agree with the first part, it's worth remembering that has nothing to do with iceborne. They even came out in an interview and told people not to confuse 15th anniversary marketing (which includes everything they've done with fatty) with iceborne marketing.

they made sure everyone is on a tight leash after SFV

lmao underrated

Odogaron isn't the apex monster though. He's just the apex tier monster, which is a different thing entirely.

And you know... Monster Hunter World

Hello fags. There was a video showing all the new brachy moves but it was taken down, anyone was smart enough to save the video? Any links? capcom shut it down.

There's still the shit where Fujioka said a lot of a monster picks for Iceborne is about showing newcomers the history of the franchise.
You can't really do that if you don't include the original final boss.

Here, have some leaks about the new monster that will be shown today

Attached: trash.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Third Fleet Master and the Seeker do. Maybe they have it for free, because they're elves though.

>Leaked
You mean hyped? Everybody and their brother expects Zinogre to be in.

probs

his old FU gear cant handle MASTER RANK

And/or the commision leader, as his grandson was standing in his place

sorry, quoting another post was an error.
Capcom says they want to make elemental weapons more viable.
In the changelog section for lance at - monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/us/ver10_10.html
they say they are reducing elemental/status values for lance attacks.
So, I'm cracking a joke about how lance got a big "not you" after saying they want to improve elements.

It actually looks really good, but I hate the sound its tail makes.

capcom is so stupid.
they add two new kush clones, just with new elements, instead of some real original monsters like khezu and red khezu.
have fun with your stupid 24/7 flying, aoe spamming monsters you world fags, im going back to mhfu and fight some real monsters that are more than just waiting for the monster to come down to spam stupid aoe attacks.

God, how is this retard the biggest MH community person right now? He's so fucking bad.

His new icon got leaked and then confirmed with the cookies. He's also stupid popular and a much needed thunder monster, so it would be more surprising if he didn't end up being in there.

That oldfag has probably tanked gen 2 Grank garuga instacharges, some softy tsundere ice bitch dragon probably only cost him a herb.

Why does the Huntsman do a helm splitter on Velkhana? He's supposed to be autistic about the old ways and not use new shit. What is this character assassination?

The design witghout the ice is so fucking bad.

He could be a dlc monster tho

Because your other options are worse. Or do you want to live in a world where RageGaming is the face of monhun?

It's literally his first hunt with Velkhana, I'd give him some leeway

its character development.
he will probably also start using the slinger and maybe the clutch claw.

It's bad with the ice too. They really botched this one.

Commission leader was seen saying yoroshiku or ato wa tanonda or something along those lines in a previous trailer. Pretty sure he just went back to his job in Astera after making sure Seliana was up and running fine.

>give it Kush flying and breath attacks
>give it Nerg armor
>give it the ability to switch between Luna dust and Teo dust but ICE
>it can make walls
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

im 100% sure a lot of people here are worse at the game. especially sure when some people here post their builds and you see them stacking defense.

I kinda like it with ice, super generic, but not outright bad, I hope it gets a second form or something.

No, I won't. He only ever uses the CB, but I can clearly see him mashing triangle+square to get the red shield asap, when Velkhana is starting her obvious "kushala run", instead of morphing into a GP. That and just trying to start the fight with the crutch claw, when the monster isn't flinched. That's the opposite of how you should play when facing an unfamiliar monster.

Imagine actually wanting to fight the constantly screaming de-feathered electric penis chicken

Or worse, DarkHero

>Nerg armor
>but it's not a living weakzone

Yeah sorry by "looks good" I mean the fight. Design wise it's still mediocre, but at least we have Namielle to make up for it.

such a bad design, its just kushala with ice, why dont they use some real designs, like khezu for example? that was peak monster hunter

Literally nothing wrong with stacking defense, I play a lot more aggressively than without it.

>mh6
It's way too early for that. Gotta have MHW2 on PS5 first.

>people here post their builds and you see them stacking defense
That literally never happens though. Everyone in here are just using the cookie cutter TAutistic offensive stacking builds, and then complain about AT EDs being "bad design", when they can't just keep the monster flinchlocked and have to actually play around the intended fight mechanics.

news when?

What is this thing?
which game is this from?

Literally now

Where's the stream?

A true hero we dont deserve.

Where the patch notes at?

Fish is FRESH

prob frontier
that's where are the weird shit goes

What in the nigger fuck is with that moonrunes video brightness settings.

>pendants are purely cosmetic
alright then.

player.twitch.tv/?channel=monsterhunter

Cute RGB dragon!

>oh no, pendant powercreep!
>it's the same old deco powercreep

what do they even do

>german

nani?

He was already thinking of using scoutflies at the end of World

Eh, I'm cool with that. It's a neat way of showing off your trophies in-game.

thanks

Nah youre shit and using a crutch skill instead of actually getting better. Evasion would be excusable because you are at least attempting to dodge the attacks like it was intended instead of eating free hits because of your dumb defense

gamescon is in germony

They're little charms you add to your weapon. Like those phone straps the nips love.

I would've thought the stream would have eng subs though

They will show new stuff on the stream

It's also a good way to personalize your weapon if it turns out everyone uses the same weapon at endgame

>1080/50
>720/50
What did gamescom mean by this?

Attached: nani the fuck.png (222x368, 24K)

WATCH OUT RYOZO IS BLITZING THE STAGE

>RGB
Why the fuck did everyone (zoomers) start refer to LEDs as RGB? RGB is just the name of a color model.

Europeans can't see past 50 fps

If only they killed the Handler.

You need a license to go above 50fps

weren't elemental lances already useable though?

TVs are 50hz in Europe (not joking)

Good to be back in the old PAL days

>3 languages

inb4 nothin

I'd rather just not get bothered by accidents that happen in any fight, which lead to less pauses to heal up and I have more fun.

Why does the weird girl near Fujioka look like a genderswap of the bald guy?

That's MH stream though, not Gamescom stream. Gamescom one is running at 60 fps.

>translating jap to english to german

Attached: 111jani111-2.png (1024x1024, 1.24M)

by defense stacking i mean shit like evasion + evade extender + tremor res + earplugs.
and yes, it IS fine to play like that, but those are crutch skills. you can beat everything in the game perfectly fine without them.
you are covering your weaknesses as a player with these skills.

I will eat my own ass if they show one (1) new info each day

swag

>refer to LEDs as RGB
Is THAT why anons call it that? What the fuck.

fucking nazis

Ok youre having fun, thats all that matters. But dont go saying what you are doing is optimal way to play

Those are utility skills, not defense. But Evade Window covers you in virtually any situation, so if you use that one, no reason to run the other skills.

>that body
Chameleos confirmed

eh, like three of the kjarr lances were good enough to beat the claw on a handful of matchups by a small margin. Raw dominated lance in world, unlike dual blades which are also getting elemental values lowered.

I can't believe how much development time they waste on cutscenes and plot and bloat and rehashed monsters that nobody cares about. No wonder World took 5 fucking years to make; probably only 1 of those was spent on making new monsters and maps.

Attached: 1447568785104.jpg (878x592, 235K)

>three-way translation

Attached: 1563300449595.jpg (1000x682, 106K)

>japanese to english to german to german
what the fuck is this
fucking krauts

Namielle's cutscene happens on legiana's nest, here's a shitty crop if there's any doubt. I do hope nami waterslides you to a new watery area though.

Attached: Fishwaifuarea.jpg (2556x1350, 986K)

GERMAN TRAILER LOL.
Sieg heil iceborne

same trailer =^(

Why would I say it's optimal? I'm saying ther'es literally nothing wrong with some extra life+a couple of defense decos, they make you more durable and able to survive stuff you normally wouldn't.

Wtf they should have buffed dragon piercer a bit, maybe with elemental multiplier on elemental build. It’s a cool but fairly useless move for bow when you can out dps dragon piercer with just normal/spread shot

For people who somehow don't know, the dos elder trio, Chameleos, Teostra, and Kushala, all use the same skeleton.

Are there still a chance for zino
Please...

Disgusting

Der Alten Allwyrm...

Hunter Helper

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Kraut Handler is CUTE

They said new stuff will be shown

>not playing in monster hunter language

MEISTER!!!

Rikshou? Hera mirande NERGIGANTE sho rukogant...

>click the second video
>my eyes feel physical pain
>apparently this is some actual MH e-celeb who got invited for the event
>plays like someone who literally never touched a video game in his fucking life

Attached: 1322226966334.jpg (628x702, 53K)

So the final cutscene of the trailer has to be about the discovery of the Guiding Lands right?

In this direct?

to me looks like the underground area where the lynians live, maybe they are expanding it

i think its pretty much over for zin

Do keep your high-rank gear before starting Iceborne, so you can use them to help out lower-ranking hunters on equal terms.

Attached: pkpk1.png (935x953, 153K)

>dev diary recap
Well ok I guess, since these are for the people at the event and they probably havent seen the video

no, i will farm g rank equipment and then join hunts and twoshot the monster and no one can stop me.

Why would anyone delete their HR armor

So the german stream is a bust. What else is there running for MH? Nothing? Im gonna guess they are gonna rehash everything from this morning in german for them so thats gonna be like 2 hours

>three-way translation

Attached: 1566295061359.gif (444x296, 831K)

>oneshots your urgent

This. The devs practically begged you to in the video.

I'll probably keep the hr weapons (since I don't think every weapon in world got a g-rank version)

PARD, NO

Attached: 1516815219319.png (704x533, 286K)

Sour Glavenus

guess the next dev presentation tomorrow will have another trailer

PADORU PADORU NEIN

If he doesn't get in at release, he will get in later. Like Deviljho for World.

capcom.co.jp/game/content/monsterhunter/info/event/9235
brachy figures

I doubt they'll go over all of the minor changes at least, and this is presumably a two hour presentation so there must be something else. Maybe a Brachydios showcase hunt.

HAFTEN SHLAUCHTEN SHEN MONSTOH HONTER SIXU MIRRION

Lmao no, I will just one shot monsters like a true MASTER RANK

>Not starting a new game so you can experiment with the new moves for the weapons

It's like you babs never even played Monster Hunter before. You need to suck out every ounce of enjoyment since it's probably 4-5 years until the next game.

Attached: Typical_DS_User.jpg (405x375, 84K)

Gotta use the two hours to do the three way translation

unironically soulless

Ryozo literally said to help two-shot monsters for low and high rank so the new players can get to Master rank asap

not bad desu

Attached: img_01.png (920x974, 1.34M)

Can I use heavy bow gun successfully in solo? Or is it more or a support/multiplayer weapon?

Ive been trying out new weapons I never use and want to try HBG. I love LBG and Lance and Gunlance.

i dont think we will see anything new anymore at gamescom. they will show brachy gameplay and thats it.

Sure. Though you need endgame skills like Autoreload to make it viable.

Updooted

HBG is the easiest way to cheese the game.

Glutton HBG is one of the most OP weapons in the game

>please carry the shitters to Master Rank, so they could pollute the online player pool with their lack of skill and general idiocy
Why would I ever do that? No thanks, I'll pass. You can keep your gold ticket.

HBG is fine solo it just needs more defensive skills like guard up for certain monsters

probably not yeah but we still have to watch anyway because we're addicts

But my pretty pendants

well since the game comes in like 2 more weeks, they dont have a lot of time to show more

>The main star today is Velkhana
B O R I N G
Pack it up, boys.

Every weapon is used more successfully in solo than in multiplayer in this game.

They still have the launch trailer, plus whatever else they decide to do.

Place your bets lads:

Zinogre

Chameleos

Valstrax

Rajang

more ED Variants

Attached: 1558905953559.png (1024x633, 295K)

link?

BASED player 4 changing his settings first

Judging by the trophies, you get the pendant for helping a lower rank shitters ten times. So after you're done, there's no reason to do it anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20 Monster Hunter World Iceborne Trophies.png (865x75, 11K)

emphasis on "skeleton"

And 6 months until it's playable at a resonable framerate with vital mods. Unless CPY gets to loaf about too much.

Attached: 65909303_593945157678214_984534184625711823_n.jpg (1080x903, 75K)

true that

i mean, i really do hope they show more, but i think we will get one more thing (trailer or something like the dev diary) right before release.
so probably no new monsters at gamescom.

Where the FUCK is gore and zinogre?

rajang that's hunked out like a yeti and blasts hot water at you, giving both tier 2 fire blight and water blight

I think Chameleos is in, but he won't be shown. They'll probably introduce him in the game via special gathering quest that turns into a repel.

I mean bara tiddy leader was in his place in Astera. So he either fucked of back to the old world or he ded

Attached: 1564493551146.png (165x210, 4K)

Where's all the namielle fanart?

>vital mods
Like health bars, status bars, and DPS parsers!

ETTO DESUNE

I wouldn't be surprised to see them adding Fang Beasts like Rajang as DLC so they have less to work on for world 2: Fuck Nintendies Edition

People have already talked about it but I LOVE the bioluminescence going on with this thing. It really does remind you of deep sea critters. Like this comb jelly!

Attached: comb jelly.gif (404x224, 972K)

beam requires guard up?

Zinogre will probably revealed in the launch trailer.

ice breath needs guard up, and I still don't have a fucking deco

>Where the FUCK is gore
in the fucking trash where it belongs
>and zinogre
will be revealed sometime later

Hai, hai.

I knew someone who would always put Earplugs in his builds, no matter what type of build, be it a DPS with the longsword or HBG Pierce

Although I do the same with the Stun Resistance, pls no bully

Based Ryozo SHAMING Fujioka live on stage

Attached: 1555730896346.jpg (386x573, 74K)

>velkhana literally produces platforms that help you beat him up
what a shit ED

>three-way translation

Attached: 1566224352099.png (540x486, 69K)

All Elder dragon beams require guard up.

I can get stun resistance because it's so fucking annoying in World, you're almost guaranteed to cart because of how long it lasts now even with mashing

Best to get this done early before the LR and HR player pool starts to dry up.

Wearing armor at all is a crutch. You can beat everything in the game perfectly fine without it. You're not some braindead shitter who actually wears armor, right user?

Most beams and farts require Guard Up.

Barroth and Jyuratodus literally produce platforms that hekp you beat them up.
Gee what bad monsters

Obviously.

IPMFO CULP CLAP CLOOFP

There's going to be a bunch via Master Edition desu.

They always do.

Not Yakiudon, but still cute.

Attached: FB698B1D-BEFE-41D1-963B-D23628F8C7A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Who's even playing this at GC? The visitors? Someone from Capcom?

Will you be albe to craft any armor as layered armor in Iceborne? I think I read something about that, but they didn't mention it in the video.

I'm afraid I'll end clocking one thousand hours with this shit (Im already at 400)
HELP!

It's the Vaal Hazak version of the skeleton.

BOWNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Attached: zinogre.jpg (466x466, 26K)

All we know is that it'll be craftable at the smithy, we don't know what sets will be available yet.

We just don't know.
All they mentioned is: the layered armor is now craftable at the Smithy, instead of being received for completing the deliveries at the Resource Center. The speculation is that the changes are due to virtually every piece of armor having a layered counterpart.

germans and japs teaming up, what could go wrong?

>Namielle is going to be associated with nonstop Cthulhu jokes by the general fandom
>except Japan who will make Ika Musume jokes
Terrible timeline

Just enjoy the ride until you get burned out and the cycle starts again when the next game comes

it's totally fine to play with these skills, but people here act like they are 100% necessary.

So if Pendants are just cosmetic the fuck were those extra up arrows on Artillery Lv4 and Lv5 about?

I was tempted to call it a Cthulhu Dragon when I first saw it, not gonna lie.

All the same time is overkill, but having at least one or two of those is always good
Though I cannot live without Health Boost anymore, that's a legit crutch but it's so damn nice to avoid a plethora of one-shots, or survive KT's hot baths if I fuck up

>more monsters to reveal

Attached: 5a9.jpg (423x287, 25K)

Damn gobul's mom looks like THAT!?

In that chinese interview they still said it works off being rewarded for completing certain tasks, like in the base game.
So it's possible, but I have some doubts.

More like Silent Handler and Blood VFX.

I told you Plesioth would make it in.

You said vital, not retarded.

Maybe a special skill like the neset set had.

Delet this

Attached: 1560625425494.jpg (800x555, 81K)

it's garuga

Kingdom Hearts collab pendants

Attached: 09q7r083703.png (276x241, 30K)

>ALL Velkhana does is stab you with her fucking tail like a Glavenus
Gotta sever that shit asap.

Attached: 1413003131803.jpg (1632x1224, 471K)

>Barroth
No it doesn't.

HE'S IN

Attached: 1544451641829.gif (500x375, 776K)

I can't believe Glavenus is a weeb now

Vampire Squid ED is cool as fuck

Mr. Yea Forums? I don't feel so good...

Attached: zinaugr.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Attached: mainart3.jpg (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Oroshi Kirin never ever

inb4 can't be cut like Legiana and Tobi

Garuga, Zinogre and Gore.

DLC monsters:

>Deadeye Garuga
>Valstrax
>Rajang
>Bloodbath Diablos
>Querpeco

inb4 guaranteed replies gets a Glavenus edit

Weird way to spell bow

Acidic Glavenus, you are but a grasshopper in Tail-dou(尻尾道).

Attached: Blehkhana.jpg (600x600, 71K)

basado bird

>>Deadeye Garuga
Nah, if they're gonna revamp Garuga for World it'll probably largely be based off Deadeye in the first place. Less work to do than starting entirely from scratch on it again.

>he thinks deviants are ever coming back
lmao

What do you all think of our new flagship?

Attached: 1566296215950.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Hard to focus on the game with a gun to my head every 5 seconds that whore opens her jabber.

How does it feel playing the PS4 version where she NEVER EVER STOPS?

Attached: 1517916243452.jpg (1920x3121, 1.61M)

>PC Version 2020

Attached: 1553985881494.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>He doesn't know
Also stop trying to breed more retarded bowniggers that only exist to ruin online hunts

Attached: here lies op's hopes and dreams.png (330x237, 144K)

If only

>huntsman using the new moves

better than expected

How the fuck is he flying without flapping his wings

But that's a good thing, PC players don't want to play it this year.

Oh no it's Ice Vaal

Attached: 1560625422338.jpg (877x807, 100K)

Looks gay as fuck for melee

They're currently acting as though Coral Pukei-Pukei, Nightshade Paolumu and Viper Tobi Kadachi haven't been revealed yet, so I'm slightly worried they might be referring to them.

i like how the fight looks visually, it does a ton of stuff with the ice.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Attached: zinogre.jpg (457x466, 40K)

Skill Add, which unlocks further levels for certain skills

Boring.

I think Arekkz sucks wyvern cock.

Looks like a shitty monster

I don't play in English, and in nip all she ever says is aibo in the tool tips. They fucked up wyverian somehow.

Another MMORPG raid boss. We're so Frontier right now. I'll have to learn to abuse the HBG if I want to keep soloing shit without grinding stones for 2000 hours.

Attached: 1532611546436.png (692x577, 256K)

Realistic and grounded

So did they say if they show new stuff tomorrow?

By the power of the jet breath.

even if they are, there's still going to be one more monster because none of those can lead a trailer. then last boss, metal raths, possible black dragon, and variants.

It genuinely reminds of that ice Teostra from Frontier

Attached: D_WXlhUUIAUUtcy.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

It doesn't look that bad, it doesn't fly that much and has enough tells.

>Querpeco

New Querpeco deviant:

>Quataclysm Querpeco

Attached: a14.png (328x408, 92K)

World, more than any other title, has made me want to abuse range.

Don't worry, we've got top men on the job to deal with her

Attached: Subdue the handler.webm (900x506, 2.79M)

Well there's no way in hell Gold and Silver Raths aren't in so there's that. Unfortunately.

C U C K E D.
U
C
K
E
D

Attached: zinogre.jpg (455x466, 41K)

Zinogre is in though right? They're just not showing him to surprise us right?

Did they deconfirm him or is it just that he hasn't been confirmed when essentially every other flagship has been?

Looks like I'll be slapping Evade Window in every set from now on

no

We still don't have
>Lagiacrus (deconfirmed)
>Zinogre
>Gore Magala
>Seregios
>Gammoth, Mizutsune, Astalos
>Valfalk

come on guys there is still more monster to show, kino zinogre is still on the table

they've stopped teasing flagships because they've got none left worth mentioning. it's over.

He's IN.

Attached: D_rPweYW4AEZ_ED.png (500x500, 91K)

Zinogre is in 100%.

Core Highlands would make the most sense. That or Forest.

No signs of Zap dog, but things don't look good for him since we're out of trailers

>massive content
>less than 10 new monsters

They just teased a brand new monster instead of a returning one this time. Zinogre is the only one on those cookies besides Glav that had a brand new icon.

Why do you even want that casuals piece of shit anyway? Odo is the same shit except ten times better at it, and isn't so weak to "getting hit in the face a lot" that he can't even enter rage mode.

Can't just literally copypaste them from literally any previoous itineration after all.

Pretty sure they deconfirmed the rest of the Fated Four and Valstrax by saying that Glavenus is the X/XX representative.

More brand new monsters than any other G Rank entry so far
They're always 90% subspecies

If we go by skeletons, vanilla World only had 1. Tobi/Odo. The game had 1 completely new monster.

This your first G game?

Does anyone have info about all the new maps? World had 5 at release so I’m expecting the same.

Attached: DDD3EEBD-B628-4FDC-AEAE-936E1D7D94DF.jpg (480x360, 17K)

yeah no way will they add Gammoth or Mizutsune. Totally unique skeletons.

I'm pretty sure we're getting Chameleos, Zinogre and Savage Jho (he's all but confirmed cause of the quest leak) but that's it for reveals.

MAAAYBE Rajang as a DLC

Just two, the main ice map which is massive and the guiding lands, whatever that is.

>World had 5 at release so I’m expecting the same.
a-user...

Attached: 1529760984325.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

yes they are so lazy and even the new monsters are just kush clones. all they did was copy paste some old monsters that no one wanted, like narga and brachy and repaint some others like paolumu and glavenus.
so stupid i expected 40+ monsters with original designs like khezu or red khezu. but capcom really doesnt care, that dlc is just a quick cash grab.

How many monsters did they leave out of the base game's trailers? Quite a few.

>World had 5 at release so I’m expecting the same.
Should we tell him?

Attached: 1529521035890.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Leave the Old Everwyrm to me

Attached: 1565371781083.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING

Haha nice joke guys. There’s no way they are just releasing one map and call it an expansion.

No more trailers? Really?

They said that Glavenus is the first monster they think of when they think of X and XX, that's all
But yeah no way in hell Mizu is happening this time, the other 3 have a slim chance.

Attached: 1521761547579.png (305x516, 174K)

Of course not. There are tons of unskippable cutscenes and lots of new voice acting. That's what you people want, no?

they did said that there still more monsters come tho

Attached: THE-ビッグオー-The-Big-O-animated-gif-.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

Clearly they never played MHX. They just saw the cover.

>Gammoth
>Mizu
>unique skeletons
What? Gammoth is just an oversized popo using the same skeleton. Mizu uses the leviathan skeleton, which was made for World but cut because of technical issues.
Also the "quest leak" was fake.

Glavenus is the first monster I think of when talking about X, tailsword was awesome and I love its weeb version in world.

None of the characters in World are even remotely interesting.

bros how is AT KT I only did KT year ago with constant level 6 lobbies and disconnect to keep it at level 6

Ichihara directed XX. Also Glav was the only one of the four to get a Deviant in X.

Nakarkos is the first I think of because he's unique and fun and relevant and not a rehashed gimped Deviljho with an even more forgettable subspecies.

They never played MHX and if they did they'd get filetered by Cephadrome.

>still no 4/4U rep

Fellow Stevefags, I am starting to lose hope.

She hits harder and does the breath attack twice in a quick succession.
Also new rage mode in the last phase if you break enough parts during the quest.

He is an idiot and talks like a total tool, not to mention his fucking retarded personal appearance.

With all these fancy tail attacks from Acid Glav and Velkhana, it's a high time we're due for a scorpion flagship in MHW2

Attached: 44924078_p70.jpg (909x585, 190K)

She gets a new sweeping breath attack and the Greatest Jagras super dunk in the last room but that's it. She doesn't hit much harder so equip Health Boost and don't stand in the lava and you'll be fine.

Hmmm, yes, however it would be a shame if somebody were to freeze you in place and stab you through the fucking skull

Attached: mhwi-velkhana_icon.png (501x499, 76K)

Baruragaru, a Leviathan from Frontier
Thank me later

Attached: Baruragaru chibi.jpg (500x500, 74K)

don't give up stevebro!
We will make it!

I forgot popos even existed desu. But yeah Mizu wo't make it in, Gammoth is like a 1% chance since they already have Banabro which is pretty similar in theme.

world actually only has like 6 monsters because it only has 6 skeletons, what a fucking shit game and iceborne will get maybe 1 new skeleton, so 1 more monster, wow so fucking bad design, i expected at least 10 new skeletons to be added. and even the design is so uninspired, namielle and velkhana look exactly like kush. they really should have looked at mhfu. this game had peak design like khezu and red khezu.

The cat chef is cool

I hadn’t been following this for months but did they add G-Rank? Or anything close?
Please don’t tell me arc tempered shit is going to remain as the hardest stuff/endgame.

Attached: FFED5A88-3B3E-40F2-98B7-B9917AA371AF.jpg (619x495, 45K)

Unironically the best MH jewtuber there is, the other options are all abysmal

Stevebro, there's no way they wont let a 4u/4 monster in, it's either steve or gore.

absolutely based and khezupilled

>wanting more maps instead of more monsters

go back to CoD, they have all the map packs you want

Yeah G-rank expansion. Lots of returning favourites but no Zinogre confirmed (yet)

What Basarios have you been sleeping under? Master Rank is G Rank

It'll be Gore.

The fuck is Master Rank?

This
Meanwhile while they were working on lower quality hardware they put out like fucking 10 new monsters

Gore needs to be a big part of the story, having him on the sidelines would be retarded
He'll be Post Game FLC

important:

G-rank, but cooler.

G rank? Are you a Khezu or something?

Glavenus is the 4th gen rep, just like Brachy is the 3rd gen rep. If those generations wanted to have multiple flagship reps like 2nd gen, they should have tried being as good as it.

Considering high rank did nothing for low rank monsters, is there any hope of it adding new moves to monsters or is that just not happening?

"We got tired of explaining that we just thought G sounded cool" Rank

G rank renamed now that their primary audience consists of Americans.

A what?

G rank under a different name, good way to out newfags

fuck

Attached: 4320.jpg (4320x2430, 2.02M)

Anjanath in the beta had new moves

Also press F for the poor Anjanath that was frozen to death in yesterday's trailer

Retard.

But they're both superior, the only good monsters 2nd gen has are all Tigrex clones

They posted it in non-slideshow form on the website already

Isn't Namielle the Everwrym?

Rathalos also had new moves so it's pretty much confirmed.

bing

They're going to kill off the Admiral?

Why the fuck does gore need to be a big part of the story? 4 is over. He's just another elder outside of 4.

No, Everwyrm is probably a fire themed Dalamadur.

I'm so confused. Do people play MH for the story now?

Attached: Icebore.jpg (2560x1440, 598K)

They won't reveal the final boss. Xeno was a secret too.

No

Now that the west is picking it up, yes

>Carries a virus that makes entire ecosystems go super Saiyan
Gee I don't know

Dos, Tri, and 4 happened so sure. They just have cutscenes now instead of boxes you mash through.

savage jho was in every g rank game since jho was introduced back in tri. It's like how the metal raths are in every g rank game. Even if they don't announce them, you may as well expect them.

Didn't look anything like Dala.

Is anyone sad for the lack of palico dlc outfits? The past games had tons of it.

Attached: 4817773C-77C0-4FB8-995F-8F292CD084EE.png (375x327, 15K)

lol, that god we have the cat costume if you willing to pay a few sheckles for.

World has exactly the same amount of story 4U did, it's just cutscenes instead of mashing through dialogue now

Fuck no, it’s some cringeworthy shit

I remember when Yea Forums saw Xeno for the first time thanks to Sandfrog's stream
Literally everyone was incredibly disappointed

>a virus that makes entire ecosystems go super Saiyan
It only makes the very few who survive to go super saiyan. Regular frenzied monsters go berserk for a short while then die.

>Carrying shitters is a game mechanic now

Are you fucking kdding me

Attached: main-qimg-3224896b4d60f0a8e6d7045f67b0a7ba.png (997x478, 312K)

>Dos, Tri, and 4
>story

>gaming pc dragon
consoletards btfo

It's going to be a new monster. Also, at least one of the name translations into other languages tells us it has wings.

>One of their best sellers of all time
>Can only make one map for main expansion
I told you guys Capcom was lazy.

its pretty obvious that velkhana is the final boss.
or do you seriously believe they have more than the 3 new monsters and all these rehashes?

??? The everwyrm hasn't been revealed yet and probably won't.

The new monster Namielle, isn't the Everwyrm

What the fuck are you talking about?
Everybody was hyped about an alien monster.

I don't remember 4U forcing you on long treks to explore a new area while exposition happens or save the handler's dumb ass.

Yea Forums is literally never satisfied

retard you can cut Tobi tail

Do you realize how many elders would have to be the most important thing to the story if you kept their gimmicks? Stop being a retard. Gore's frenzy and apex isn't relevant outside of 4. It's not even important in 4G once you get past the 4 section.

Wrong.

Monster Hunter G didn't have a new map, or even new monsters, really. Freedom Unite had one new map. 3U didn't have a new map, unless you count the Dire Miralis arena, which you shouldn't. 4U added one new map. XX didn't add a new map.

>More fucking fire monsters

Attached: NoThanks.gif (480x360, 1.99M)

>think Cap would reveal the final boss, let alone have it as the flagship

you listfags are seriously grasping at straws now

No you can't you mouth-breather.

Attached: 1566241592192.jpg (960x960, 238K)

I wonder what's holding them back right now with releasing the palico DLC. You'd imagine studios would be jumping with joy to do a collab with MHW.

its called teamwork

>He doesn't remember the slow ass walks through the Everwood to save Ace Hunters' dumb asses from Gore

Here's your (You), not fuck off, retard.

Attached: 1511446192291.png (645x729, 70K)

Stop pushing this retarded Dalamadur shit. Half the trophy translations literally call the great existence either a one winged dragon or a black winged dragon.

yes, look at how many maps GU had. they really worked hard to make that game good and give us a lot of content, unlike world, which now has 6 maps instead of 5. they didnt even add a new skeleton.
its pretty obvious that capcom just doesnt care anymore.

But MHFU brought back like 8 maps. To this day FU had the largest variety of maps by far.

World has the biggest maps and the shittiest gameplay though.

I remember having to do longass expeditions for no reason

After i finished World some anons told me to play ultimate 3. Now im also finished with that one. Which one should i play next?
Console / Platform doesn't matter

>either a one winged dragon or a black winged dragon
Which translations?

You can break it, not cut it. You don't get a free carve.

One new map?

Arabic and SEA

what if you could cut glavenus tail

>It's not even important in 4G once you get past the 4 section
>What is apex Seregios

Most likely yes because its by far the easiest and strongest weapon in the game

Handler even said the Everwyrm is Velkhana in the new PV.

>look at how many maps GU had.
>every single one of them reused
>especially the ones from 3 and 4 that didn't even need touch ups

At least you're fighting a monster for most of it. I don't care what the Rotten Vale is; just let me hunt something. Fuck.

It literally causes tectonic shifts by moving from what we saw in the trailer, it's either a completely new titanic monster, or a Dalamadur.

MH4U
MHFU

just accept that iceborne is shit.
capcom changed they dont care anymore, the whole dlc is a cash grab that has one rehashes of monsters and no new skeletons, how can you be so blind.

Which was 1st gen map and PORT from frontier

>a one winged dragon or a black winged dragon
What makes you think that

You mean the maybe 30 seconds, tops it takes you to find the monster you're looking for?

Equip it as a Greatsword

Okay so they confirmed that they are still adding monsters that will be coming to release. That plus post launch monsters, where is the crowd of people who were saying
>just 4 monsters for a dlc what a shit game

Attached: 73761435_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 994K)

Of course she'd assume the Everwyrm is Velkhana, just like how everyone thought Lagi was creating earthquakes

No, she asked if it was about Velkhana. Handler is a stupid cunt, pay no attention to her.

>474818452
cope nintendie

I wish, I liked that asshole

Attached: 1566125724672.jpg (1280x720, 672K)

Hm, those aren't on PSNprofiles. What site?

MH XX/GU

>insane replayability with over 93 monsters, EVEN if you remove subspecies; also more than just wyverns, has insects, snakes, spiders, frogs etc.
>deviants are simply better than subspecies in every way. much harder fights with their own distinctive movesets.
>actually challenging endgame, has some of the hardest quests in the series, tough as nails shit to test your mettle as a true hunter
>virtually no cutscenes in gameplay ever. you can, however, unlock ecology videos of the elite four plus valfalk by beating their village quests.
>online lobby system is multiple times better and more social, it's the good old fun of actually joining a room, talking to people, exchanging guild cards, chatting inbetween hunts, taking turns posting quests, sticking together for many hours... it's what makes MH online great
>catlolis which are very cute. the bherna and airship gals are also cute as well.
>actual weapon design variety; tons of weapons to craft and they all look different and unique so it's a lot of fun even when they're not viable.
>endless amount of weapon+armor+style+arts combinations, opening up so many possibilities. option to play guild/striker without arts like classic MH exists.
>lets you use the transmog system instead of keeping it only for specific DLC/event armor
>rebalanced new weapons: insect glaive and charge blade DPS is now more in line with other medium-sized weapons. charge blade now force you to utilize more of its axe moveset.
>sword & shield has oils that turn it into a pure powerhouse with amazing utility in KO and partbreak.
>hunting horn can play double notes by hitting the monster, encouraging a more aggressive playstyle and discouraging deadweight corner horning.
>gunlance has a heat mechanic that utilizes shells in a meaningful way and separates it further from the normal lance
>you can play as a palico

Attached: 2019050909572200-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

But all of those maps were directly ripped from Freedom and Freedom 2, not really new, similar to how XX only really has one or two new maps, alongside a bunch taken from the other old style games.

So? MH1 didn't have a quarter of the monsters FU had. Hunting Nargacuga in the Old Jungle was a truly unique experience.

Kjarr shook the meta slightly but were speaking max 10 raw realistically here

You realize literally every giant monster in Monster Hunter except for Gog has caused earthquakes?

its not only maps, GU had way more skeletons and good monster designs, like khezu and red khezu. iceborne just adds lazy design like nargacuga and tigrex. just accept that the older titles were way better. iceborne will FLOP

But who was song?

Its Laviente

The first visit to Elder's Recess forces you to walk very slowly through a corridor for 5 minutes, then track down no less than 3 monsters AND ALSO gather up 8-9 pieces of Nergigante's cumsplatter. Don't even try to defend this shit or you'll get more of it.

Don't reply to listfag.

>he unironically likes penisdragon

FU ported everything from Freedom 1 and Freedom 2 which themselves ported most of their content from 1G and Dos respectively. The only all new monster in FU was Nargacuga.

Bad bait.

ok thanks user

You said the rotten vale.
And if we are getting annoying, how about you mention the hours spent in previus games with GATHERING QUESTS instead of fucking fighting the monsters.

Velkhana

You're not reading my posts. Does that mean I win?

>Velkhana's supposed to have something to do with singing
>It's battle theme doesn't have vocals or chanting of any kind, it's just more brassy brapping
Explain this shit

How many monsters weren't shown off in the MHW trailers before launch? Kirin, Bazelgeuse, and Xeno. So 3?

yea they dont reveal the big big monsters you have to play the game.

An ice dragon, flagship monster, singing dragon and the old everwyrm all at once!?

That's just the tutorial, which exists in World too.

Name 4 mandatory gathering quests in GU after you hunt your first boss monster.

>At least you're fighting a monster for most of it.
You mean waiting for an NPC to drag themselves over to a rock to plant barrel bombs?

>AND ALSO gather up 8-9 pieces of Nergigante's cumsplatter
Do other hunts in Elder's Recess you retard, it gets a massive fucking bonus to the research bar if you find a footprint then complete a quest, only takes 4 hunts tops.
God every fucking time someone whines about footprint tracking they reveal themselves to be complete mouthbreathers.

>Supposedly sings
>Shrieks like a fucking banshee

Kirin was revealed before launch in a Japanese commercial

>XX didn't add a new map.
But it did.

idiots like that guy are clearly new to MH and just started with world. It shows with how they dont give a fuck about fellow hunters.

Which map is it?

Someone make an MHXX thread please

Attached: 2019050718461900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Mountain ruins of whatever was it's name

Iceborne massively increased the element cap on all weapons (it was at least 2x base for the example weapons they showed instead of 1.3x) and Lance hits rather fast especially on the Charge and the Guard Dash -> Advancing Thrust multihits
They reduced element multipliers on Bow and DB for the same reason.

Ruined Pinnacle

but you can cut it's tail at least in the past game. you need pretty sharp weapons tho

Not that guy but I just googled and got this:

rpgsite.net/feature/7710-monster-hunter-generations-ultimate-key-quests-all-quests-guide-for-low-high-and-g-rank
>3 Star Quests
>Tumultuous Sprouts* (Deliver 8 Abyssal Mushrooms)
>Into the Wyvern’s Den* (Deliver 2 Wyvern Eggs)
>No Go on the Popo* (Deliver 3 Popo Tongues

It's funny that you say 4 quests though. You seem to at least just googled this too.

Velkhana was trying to summon Legianas to rebuild and expand the ice zones because the everwyrm was destroying its habitat. The Commission being led by elderly rushers incorrectly assumed Velkhana to be the everwyrm trying to fuck up the ecosystem by taking over other lands when it's just trying to find a new home. Velkhana is the hero of the story, it's just trying to save the environment

No one's stopping you

Purple sharpness should do it. Maybe white sharpness and Minds Eye

Why?

then play it offline, you homo

The handler is a stupid bitch that thinks she's Sherlock Holmes. Dont listen to her.

that dragon looks absolutely fucking free, god damn. Greatsword fag here.

Yeah, I forgot about Ruined Pinnacle. My bad. My main point still stands, which is that one map and an arena or tower is what you can expect from a g-rank expansion.

Khezu sucks, you fucking faggot

Ruined Pinnacle. It also ported the old Jungle and Desert maps.

The village chief didn't actually think it was the Lagiacrus, he just hoped it was because he knew about Ceadeus but just really wanted it to be the Lagiacrus because the Ceadeus would be that much harder to deal with.

You can break off the top of his tail but only while it's red hot.
Gonna be a pain in the ass in multiplayer with how part breaks scale

>listfag seething so much he starts falseflagging and arguing with himself
Wew

Khezu is fucking dogshit and it's ugly as sin, no one actually wants that garbage in any new game.

So v, who's your favorite early rank punching bag monster? Mine is Great Jaggi, but Velocidrome is cool too.

have fun in iceborne with velkhana and namielle that will be out of reach for 3/4 of the fight, while they either fly or swim around in water. and when they comeback the just start spaming aoe attacks. i will go back to good designed fight, like khezu and red khezu.

That's what he always does. That said I don't really understand why he's trying to splinter the mh fanbase so badly.

Lagombi's is the only nonstop charging monster I actually like to fight.

some men just want to watch the world burn

>velkhana
>hard
That faggot looked like weak ass shit, slow, its got absolutely shit all to do if you attack it's mid area but that tail shank and tails are ment to be cut off to begin with. also your damn fault your probably a retarded twinbladefag with shit all for reach.