Fourth largest economy

>fourth largest economy
>not one good publisher
Explain yourselves krauts.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-budget-refugees/germany-spends-record-23-billion-euros-on-refugees-document-idUKKCN1SQ1BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>fourth largest economy
that's california sweetie

because we love muslim cocks

Can you even into maths jose gonzalez?

Attached: 46da89daecfe959808e26bdbe0e4eb93.png (370x250, 2K)

games are haram

We had Crysis and Gothic. Isn't that enough?

vidya is haram

Too busy playing Farming Simulator.

>Good at making economic simulators
>Not good at running companies
explain this

German have no soul

>Explain yourselves krauts.
Sorry, too busy sucking muslim cock while being murdered by violent refugees.

Germany is done for. Give it a couple of years until it all collapses

All the money goes to their rapefugees.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-budget-refugees/germany-spends-record-23-billion-euros-on-refugees-document-idUKKCN1SQ1BU

Who cares about videogames when you can invest into rape and disorder?

Kek

Because seeing my wife Emma getting fucked by refugees is more fun than playing vidya

imagine being this much of a /pol/brain, you are already programmed to spout all these retarded memes.

imagine being kraut and seething this hard

>t. mutt poster
Americans and Europeans were made for each other. I'm glad there aren't any relevant memes about my country.

No it's not?
Not unless it doesn't use good, muslim vocal mainly songs.

Then how come they made the most soulful RPG of all time?

Attached: Gothic.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Fuck off, I'd rather have every single person in my country ravaged by ten thousand black dicks than associate with America

Last time Germans were allowed to be creative they invaded Poland.

too serious for childish things like video games :3

>Explain yourselves
>krauts
Explanation is right there.

Attached: 1550881184510.jpg (210x251, 11K)

Koch Media/Deep Silver?

Because they work

Jesus Christ Germany. If you need migrants so bad, just go get some from eastern Europe.

>fourth largest economy
>by exporting shit no one wants.

enjoy recession.

thread

They've had their chance to make great games back before the pussy boy age we live in right now.

>imagine being german
>imagine getting free education and good paying jobs if you want
>imagine getting any treatment you need without being charged for it
>imagine having the best consumer rig-
Wait, that doesn't sound too bad

Try visiting outside of your continent sometime. The largest difference between European countries and the US is language spoken, not what the people act or do. Of course this doesn't apply to all countries in Europe, but the larger "more relevant" ones are so Americanized it's not even funny.

Merkel loves selling German industry to France, so German publishers like Blue Byte ended up folded into Ubisoft, for example.

tic toc nazi

Attached: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png (642x515, 24K)

We tried that, they stole our cars
Our cars are more expensive than our women, so now we have rapefugees

everyone in germany hates deutsche bank

This was too funny to be from a real German, right?

Attached: The Slavinator.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Everyone in Germany hates Germany as well.

thats not gothic tho lmao

the crash will be so hard it won't be funny.

Pfff.
Dude, Deutsche Bank is mostly for foreign investors. Nobody with half a brain actually gives them their money anymore considering all their fuck ups in the past.

You have free education and free healthcare in Spain too. And you donĀ“t want to be in Spain (unless in Navarre, C. Leon, Vasque Country or Cantabria. Medniggers btfo)

and I will enjoy the fuck out of it

>all those brown peddlers and hustlers in their streets

yeah no, ethnic germans will live forever in fear because of that shit. No time for video gaming

Compare any entertainment industry to germanies. When all forms of modern entertainment rose up, we were pulling ourselfes up from the hair to achieve the wirtschaftswunder. We ended up with cars and machienery that is sought after all around the world instead. But that's why german film, comics or vidya are so small. I hope that with increased eu funding and recognition of games as art we will see a boom of german indie companies.

Reminder Farming Simulator is a swiss game, not a german one

hes not joking

there are some small companies like crytek and blue byte which are known. From what I know the jobs in that branch aren't that well paid so programmers look elsewhere.
>Deutsche bank
>made deals with pre-presidential trump
>took part in what ended up in the 2008 financial crisis
>is on the verge of being bankrupt again and is currently "restructuring" aka firing thousands of people
they are involved in so much international money laundering and other filthy business no german would want them as their bank

this is the most bullshit thing i've ever heard. Just the fucks a town over are different enough for me to hate them. Where ard you from?

>pay 70-80% taxes
>free
lol

>he doesn't know

How can we save krauts?
They lost their honor, women, now they are going to lose their money ;_;

Attached: A pile of bodies awaits cremation after the bombing of Dresden, 1945 (1).jpg (1080x766, 195K)

THQ Nordic AB aka Sweden company

Close, but you should pay attention to the way Marx's concept of "Achtung" is a reversal of Hegel's concept of "Blitzkrieg" understood as "Schnitzel". If the dialectical synthesis fails to achieve "Volkswagen", Hegel would opt for "Reichstag" whereas Marx would rather pick "Wundebar". In short, pay attention to Hegel's famous formula: "Ich Liebe Dich".

dont mess with our cars user

That's nothing free in this world you cretin.

>caring about a privatized bank which had it's prime time around 40 years ago and went straight downhill afterwards.

Atleast check the DAX if you want to do any foreshadowing on the german economy

Germany's only game that isn't truck simulator. A rip off of Japanese VNs.

Attached: 18275.jpg (256x350, 73K)

>German (((engineering)))

Attached: frigate.jpg (1252x822, 130K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 1549012488164.jpg (974x980, 114K)

Because most German devs just go where the money is. As in banks, insurance and tech companies.
We have barely any game devs here.

Attached: shrug.gif (331x411, 37K)

Our engineering is fine, but our government is incompetent

Cringe.

Attached: 1407363191034.jpg (600x900, 92K)

We can't into entertainment. It's all fucking shit because everyone in a field that's remotely artistic is too far up their own ass and looks down on stuff that's simply entertaining.

they censored games like quake and even adults couldn't buy them wihout a lot of hassle, they labeled fps killergames and blamed school shootings on it
there is no appeal for a german to develop games in germany, every german game developer moved to the usa. these days we have a couple of indy studios but they will close soon as its simply not profitable to work on games here

We don't like anime
We are Colonised by amerimutt

Our military is a joke.
Pls don't invade.

what's with the jew ((( )))

Sometimes this happens with military hardware.

And if they're good, they get murdered by their publisher. Still miffed about Radon Labs. We could be swimming in comfy Drakensang games, but no, Radon Labs got gutted and the Drakensang name was slapped on a free to play browser game. Shameful.

Before the cunt opened the borders for every African and Middle Eastener we actually did also have a huge wave of Eastern Europeans coming in and the media fucking lost their shit, there wasn't a single day without an article calling them welfare leeches.
They want brown people, no one else.

>gdp number means a strong economy
>you import a lot so that means you have a weak economy because lower gdp
lol economists are fucking retarded

and still better crafted than any other vn. And even funnier. Unteralterbach really has so right to be as solid as it is.

Stop voting for crazies then
Shouldn't really have happened when there are plenty of modern frigate and destroyer designs to take inspiration from. If you look into the problems the ship has it was a colossal fuckup which you can't afford.

Attached: merkel.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

GOTY 2018 came from Germany tho

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_CrossCode_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 288K)

Unless you're an accelerationist you shouldn't actually look forward to them going tits up because it will kill the whole banking sector, not just Germany's.

Is it worth to move to Stuttgard for university? they have the only comp ling master in Europe apparently.

it's just a new fucking ship design it's not like they built a million of them and then they found out they are no good

Checked the candidates last election and really every party is composed of retards assholes and lobbyists. The political landscape is in a really sad state.

Well, if you insist, user.

>Stop voting for crazies then
until last election there were nothing but crazies on the ballot

Attached: blurgh.webm (1080x606, 2.95M)

Apart from the Crytek, Piranha Bytes and indie devs like , what other notable game developers are from Germany?

Attached: 1563301847196.jpg (379x517, 56K)

Stuttgart is an expensive city.
Don't know about their unis though.

>Who cares about videogames when you can invest into rape and disorder
Funny enough, the German government did invest a bit into their video game industry last year, however when said industry asked how much money they get this year to continue growing they got literally nothing. The guy in charge for this decision was the German agriculture minister.

Attached: thumb-1920-780602.jpg (1920x1167, 284K)

pretty impressive amount

Blue Byte was good. But Ubisoft bought them.

France, UK also can't make video game

I mean, we have Daedalic.
They make quality Point and Click Adventures.
Not something with mass appeal though.

I think you'll find they're going to make some modification to it and put it to see regardless because you don't have the money to build and test entire new ship designs for shits and gigs.
Sums up western Europe for the most part.

the only branches of German industry that do well are those that have a lobby which is
a) strong enough to keep politicians from interfering
b) strong enough to just dictate politicians the new laws
anyone else is defenseless against their retardation. you should look at what our "top" politicians are saying on social media and in interviews, these people are without exaggeration dumb as shit and don't know what they are doing.
I'm not even sure if there's someone behind them pulling the strings anymore because I don't see a coherent plan

>German agriculture minister
Just wanted to make sure more farming simulators are made.

>The guy in charge for this decision was the German agriculture minister.
Well he is clearly their resident expert with over 1000 hours in Farm Simulator

Attached: Harvest time.gif (445x274, 2.76M)

>best western VN is kraut
Based? Based.

The title screams KC and pedoshit.
Why is this game posted here so often?

France and UK are way more established in vidya and make better games pretty much every year.

Creative Assembly and Rockstar are in the UK though.

>Why is this game posted here so often?
>KC and pedoshit
You have to ask?

Why do German love this game so much?
a half of streamers/LPers of this game on YT/twitch are German.

Attached: 3max.jpg (1001x1247, 1.56M)

Games and fun are for subhumans

Yes because he's a retarded redditera refugee.

I wish I had a cute blonde g*rman gf

im italian

dat sum Banished

Iam german and i think all dq games are shit this one included

Cute and creative?

sasuga German
tasteless and soulless subhumans

I'm not from plebbit, just new to Yea Forums as I only came here due to KSP2.

As long as you're north italian it's fine.

Dq is tasteless shit
Just casualised ultima games that nobody besides japs love

1. What is that game actualy about?
2. Will the police steal my computer if I play it?

King Art (Book of Unwritten Tales, Iron harvest)
Animation Arts (Secret Files, Lost Horizon)
Blue Byte (Anno 1800, Die Siedler)
Limbic (Tropico 6)
Yager (Spec Ops The Line)

I am german and I think dq games are generally good.

Germany too busy being politically correct.

Ekelhaft.

Attached: 1397372660249.jpg (321x251, 32K)

I dunno how anyone can call these games good i know rpg maker games with more depth
Its literally nostalgia pandering the game series

uhh which country isn't going to plunge into a recession in the next year or 2?

you have no idea how easily replaceable you are.
texas, washington and georgia are nipping at your heels.
illinois and florida are waiting in the wings.
california's absolute mongoloid state leadership will eventually make sure to drive all your biggest money makers out because none of your seem to realize that gibmedats are bad for the economy

I have yet to see german feminists get upset about any of the ridicilous shit the ones in america complain about
Heck atleast we actually allow uncensored anime tiddies in our game without making them 18+
I know we had the shitty era of games being censored but its been like almost 10 years now they dont censor any games here anymore
(even if it was censored you could just import from austria and get it uncut like i used to do back then)

India.

>dozens of seething retards in this thread pretending to be German to shitpost

Pathetic.

>imagine getting free education and good paying jobs if you want
Only public schools offer you free education and even then you spend money on buying material for school. (books, folders, etc.). And let's be honest, the state of most public schools in germany is horrendous. Good paying jobs mean jack shit when the requirements gatekeep you out of them. Most companies ask for candidates that are 25, have a degree plus multiple years of working experience under their belt and know the in and outs of everything despite knowing jack shit themselves. So either provide that or accept an average to low income job instead.
>imagine getting any treatment you need without being charged for it
Aside from your income having a certain amount subtracted to pay for insurances and paying most of the procedures yourself or at least a big amount for it since insurances don't like to spend money. Also most medical products need to be paid out of your own pockets as well.
>imagine having the best consumer rig-
And even this only works half the time.

To add to this predicament we are experiencing a recession, because of our persue in environmental friendly procedures. It is so bad that even Chile and Poland have surpassed us in economic growth.

yes

The guys who made battle brothers are 10/10 devs in my book.

They only play league of legends

You don't want them to make a game, I have yet to meet anyone here who actually plays decent vidya

>I have yet to see german feminists get upset about any of the ridicilous shit the ones in america complain about
That's because they're too worried about upsetting the muslims.

True, but Europe is not yet quite as retarded as the US (let's hope it stays that way). Still Germany has given up all control of its borders and Merkel sucks muslim dick and wants to be all welcoming. Economic refugee muslims can't program games.