Should I

Get this? Is it good?

Attached: Demons-souls-cover.jpg (640x737, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK_V1yjplE8
youtube.com/watch?v=a4LLwLvhKFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
Thread/

It's a great game with more soul than any Dark Souls game

Best soundtrack out of all the soulsgames that's for sure

If you liked Dark Souls, sure. Just don't expect a modern game.

Ridiculous, there is only a 2 year gap between releases and they are part of the same generation. Either both are modern or both are old

Its unironicly the best and most complete souls game out there

It's a cult classic for a reason but if you liked Dark Souls then you'll defnitely like Demon's Souls too

It will probably feel a it dated mechanically, but it has some great content.

Sure, it's fine.
I liked it more. It definitely is much more arbitrary in design direction, though, less traversing a weaving path through a world and more strict levels. A lot of people really liked that about Dark Souls, and Demon's doesn't have much of that.

If you don't mind or want a more "gamey" feel, then absolutely. I especially think the ambience is much stronger.

If you played other Souls games already then you might find it too easy and simple compared to them. Otherwise get it, it's good.

digits decide

Attached: check em.webm (1424x800, 2.85M)

Yes. You get the feeling that From was creating an experience instead of a game compared to the other games when making DeS and i mean that as a compliment.

If you like Zelda 1 you will like this. It's not a hack n' slash/RPG/Deep Lore game, it's just an adventure game. If you like an experience rather than a PVP fighting game, then you will enjoy it. Also forget the marketing behind the game, it's not hard, it's just trying something new.

Fuck off newfag zoomer shit.

>new
youtube.com/watch?v=CK_V1yjplE8

How is that anything what Demon Souls invented ? I'm talking about World Tendency, not hack and slash gameplay like I said, maybe learn to read?

>invented
there's that word again
i love des but fuck off with your stupidity

What other game has a mechanic based around turning dynamic difficulty on it's head ? Let me guess you can't think of one can you ?

Yes, it's one of the best games ever made. Once you beat it, play Dragon's Dogma next.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4LLwLvhKFc

Can an Intel i5-5500k run Demon's Souls? What sort of settings do I need?

Daily threads of a 2009 game didn’t ring a bell for you, eh?

Classic contrarian Yea Forums. I played Demons Souls on release and loved it, but Dark Souls was a massive improvement.

No, it wasn't.