What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: gamescom.jpg (827x425, 42K)

Gamescom has never been good. And I say this as a German.

It's always been garbage where you have to stand in line for 4 hours to play 5 minutes of some upcoming game or maybe be given a grab bag with some merch and code for ingame item or whatever.
It's way too full of people, stinks way too much as well.

Never been to gamescom but I can relate for Paris Game week

Kojima

They didn't announce bonerlord during the show because geoff was afraid it might take some of the attention away from kojima

Too close from E3 for relevance, too pretentious to admit nobody gives a shit about Germany, too amateurish to even provide entertainment. Also completely spineless with their sponsors, and the fake awards giving first places to garbage owned by Kosh media is just baffling.

Attending gamescom is shit. But to be fair, at least they show video games. That's something you can't say about E3 anymore.

Only line that took long on friday was that garbage for honor addon. The rest took a few minutes.

Are you retarded? Gamescom was always weaker than E3 and TGS is 90% mobile shit

>the fake awards giving first places to garbage owned by Kosh media is just baffling.
What are you referring to? Koch Media are pretty kino.

Capcom didn't announce a new game. Also Kojimbo exposed himself.

>always
Not this year. E3 2019 was pretty fucking bad outside of FF7 Remake and maybe one other thing I forgot, so Gamescom already obliterated it. And not to mention E3 has been awful every year for the last five years anyway

It's the same story at E3.

Gamescom had literally nothing of value shown.

>hey you guys like fifa?
>nobody claps
Gamescom is based for that alone.

Gamescom was never about press conferences or other on-stage events with grand reveals, it's always been about the content at the actual convention. This is literally the first time ever they attempted to do something like this.

you shit in bags

I'm only there at the camp to drink with people I met over VRchat.

>are you retarded?

No. E3 has been utter shit the last few years. They either show trailers or having discussion rounds without any value.

>nothing of value

Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated is playable.

No timesplitters HD PC or MGS HD PC announcement

At least I got to have a howling laugh at that pajeets totally original and deep game, better buy a Stadia now

We actually got a lot of announcements at E3

At Gamescom we got nothing outside of "lol this indie game is being ported somewhere" or other irrelevant shit like that.

you don't go to gamescom for gamescom. You go there to be occupied gor half a day and them get drunk in cologne. City is quite alright amd the foods nice

>Köln
>good
Only good thing about Köln is the Kölner Dom, but as of 2019 it still isn't finished, they started building it in 1248 and somewhat finished it in 1880.

We got to learn what empire of sin was about and they announced that cool ass helicoptor game

are there no more announcements?

>epic

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>he doesnt have vip fast passes

kek

nope they will show you everything they already shown at E3 and you're going to like it

This was the only thing I wanted, instead we got objective-oriented multiplayer Comanche bullshit. Fucking THQ Nordic.

Had the same experience when it was still in Leipzig. At this point, it's safe to say those conventions aren't about games. They're about celebrating the "gamer lifestyle", whatever that means.

Im actually happy we didnt get timesplitters, because I can finish my ripoff and push it out the door without much hassle

Little was announced and what was announced was just bad news.

To be honest Gamescon in the last years was better than E3. The los angeles expo had pretty rough years.

Better than E3 which is really just a glorified trailer slideshow interrupted by 5 minutes of cringe

Im there at thecamp to drink with old school friends. Weather will be good.