Nintendo has done it again. A beautiful port and you can play it on the go

Nintendo has done it again. A beautiful port and you can play it on the go.

Attached: LOL.jpg (2455x1225, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWOEBio6cA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do i have to buy a pair of gamer glasses with this if i don't want it to be blurry?

This is from their official Press Kit

Attached: sc6ls0.jpg (1280x720, 558K)

Attached: sc6ls4.jpg (1280x720, 547K)

last one

Attached: sc6ls6.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

I can at least appreciate they're not attempting to bullshot it and they're up front about letting everyone know how shitty it looks.

I've never gotten why The Witcher is so popular.

I played the first one, but I never could force myself to play the 2nd one beyond the first little swamp town. Even Kingdom Come Deliverance feels like a better game, with it's dogshit combat.

It's pretty impressive that CDPR could get such a demanding game to run on obsolete phone hardware.

The Digital Foundry video showed that some areas do indeed look like the in press kit while others look like OP's image.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1495333327124.jpg (870x608, 150K)

Imagine ruining your hard work like this just for shekels. Zero integrity. Disgusting

I never even played this when I bought it for my ps4. I won't ever play it on my switch either. That said, it doesn't look half bad. Now, if it looks like this and occasionally runs at 10 fps that would be no bueno. But if it has a solid framerate, this is pretty damn good.

Attached: sharpen.png (1281x721, 1.95M)

Looks pretty good considering the hardware. If it is stable 30fps then I am impressed

Imagine being so zoom zoom you don't know this was the norm with every publisher during the gameboy era

A shit game being ported onto shit hardware looks like shit.
I'm shocked

Attached: oplmolö.png (286x305, 167K)

I thought it was an N64 dungeon crawler.

Witcher was a literally who series until 3, because Game of Thrones was popular with normies and TW appeals to that same "adult" fantasy audience.

Imagine being so old that you accept this shit just because
>bAcK iN tHE oLD dAYz..!

Why not? Gaming is even more of just a business now than it was back then.

Sure thing boom boom.

EH REH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Are you guys living on the streets and have no home that you cant play on a big ass TV on a comfy couch? This "on the go" meme is so retarded. its like a cheap excuse of the garbage graphics and framerates of last gen ports on the switch.

lmao but he's right

Sure he is boomie.

>this was the norm with every publisher during the gameboy era
Except it wasn't.
It's the norm in THIS era hence why people sell out to Epic and Sony.

It sells like water in Japan, they are still fucking obsessed about portable consoles despite all their mobile phones and tablets.

Nah, Witcher 2 was very popular and won multiple GOTY’s.

microtransactions didnt exist before. objective proof that gaming is more of a business now than it ever was. but then again, you're just shitposting anyways. why did I even reply

THEY WAY IT MEANT TO BE PLAYED, ON DA GOOOOO!!!!!

Sure thing boomie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWOEBio6cA0

Why would you want to play a gorgeous 1080p, 60fps game on a big, sexy gsync monitor in the comfort in your home when you can play a port of it at 20fps on lowest settings while you're riding the bus to your shitty job?

>he didn't remember obama praising witcher 2

>he made me look stupid, ill call him old!

It wasn't Nintendo who ported W3 though

Boom boom booom!!

because nobody plays a game for the graphics

Increasing number of normies don't really care about specs or even performance. You're speaking of people who watch movies on phones and sink all their money on primitive mobile games and Fortnite that runs on anything, while they have all the better alternatives they could afford to.

I do.

>!!

Should have been !!!