Soon now bros. Soon. We are going home

Soon now bros. Soon. We are going home.

Attached: 1556266633364.png (800x600, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKNgN5C4kqE
liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/
youtube.com/watch?v=gkxGecLiBrk
youtu.be/jHZSTRB6E_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you spent almost half of your life playing wow youre going to waste the rest playing wow?

So you spend almost half your life playing video games youre going to waste the rest playing video games?

No, video games are keep getting shittier I rarely play anything

COUNTRY ROADS TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE I BELONG

so you spend almost half your life shitposting on Yea Forums youre going to waste the rest shitposting on Yea Forums?

Not him, but shitposting is more fun and productive than playing wow.

I doubt

>does not play video games
>has to post in a thread where he has nothing to say

based low IQ poster

NO! That is not the song! If anything it's Momma I'm Coming Home by Ozzy you fucking zoomer piece of shit.

What should I play?

Gnome or Human Warlock?

>another blizzard shill thread
wow, business really is bad?

I did say something profound though

I just played on a vanilla server and it felt clunky and buggy as fuck. I hope that it was due to the server and not because vanilla wow is like that.
Also, transmog is awesome and should be added to the game. Imagine clearing an entire raid, then clearing another, and having to never use your favourite gear set again.

10/10 bait here is your reply

>I don't play video games that's gay, they're all shit. Instead I spend my time on a video game board being a faggot while not even partaking in the subject matter that the board is based around.

Attached: 1466056790593.jpg (187x182, 12K)

Transmog is one of the worst piles of shit they added.

Don't you have some dailies to grind so you can collect some more ridiculous mounts, cosmetics and toys?

Yes, but unironically.

Transmog is fucking stupid as shit and you should end yourself

What armor needs is dyes

>roll druid
>easy to level up, tank through dungeons
>reach 60 early phase 1 and switch to resto/feral
>can tank or heal through dungeons
>take all the healing leather gear
>take all the rogue gear for tanking
>take all the cloth gear for healing
>people don't dare to kick me because they need me

Attached: 1479985438588.gif (200x200, 1.9M)

Classic is literally just a containment zone for incels.

I gotta do something while taking a dump
Might as well dab on y'all

>not playing warrior
Second class citizen you are

>playing a warrior when asmond is playing warrior already

Imagine wanting to be a cuck

50% of the population will be warriors, have fun trying to gear up

>actually caring what some dumb fuck streamer is doing
You are unironically just advertising his channel and making him money. You are literally worse than his fans, at least they purposely act like fags, you dont even mean to your just doing it anyway.

Imagine wanting to clear t1 and then throwing your gear away and never using it again when you clear t2 or t3. Imagine wanting to never use any other gear sets that you collect. Imagine wanting to get locked into a gear set appearance that you don't like because you want to act like some super bad ass leeeet wow god that hates le normies.
HAVE SEX YOU FAT STINKY DISGUSTING INCELS.

Yeah no.

Attached: inis00ztt2o21.png (3400x3000, 296K)

Keep your feet on the ground, boys

Feel free to play Retail with all your "amazing" features.

No one wants you in Classic.

how are we going home when 80% of what vanilla WoW made it "good" doesn't exist any more

good thing wow gear progression does not work like retail you retarded tranny.

Make me you fat fuck. I'd beat your fucking ass in real life you dyel manlet.

Jesus fucking Christ

I just realized that Nightelves fucking suck at any class other than Druid.

Its funny seeing this and thinking back to the fact the two best warriors ever were a undead and a tauren.

Unlike you ill be having fun playing classic while you keep crying over features that will never get added because they're rubbish.

Keep seething cuck :^)

>Reusing old gear appearances is bad
Shut your fucking mouth virgin. I didn't ask for your opinion you little bitch.

Attached: 1527737605768.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>doesn't realize how easy it is to pick up girls in WoW
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a fucking dork

Gonna be a troll priest bros

>people don’t kick me because they need me

Says fucking who? Far more priests than Druids

Stop playing and have sex you ugly fat cunt

you sound mad.

>average drop rate of a tier piece is about 10%
>guilds usually take 10-12 warriors

Imagine killing a boss and only having about 1.2% chance to get loot

Attached: 1279412992757.jpg (1096x731, 199K)

Have sex.

t1 is really bis for warrior, oh wait.

>girls
90% of the "girls" are men with tranny fetishes and the 10% that is women that are all fat and ugly and have hundreds of little geeks like you trying to fuck them.

Shadowmeld

Feels like I have less on retail

>implying its hard to find raiding groups
>implying raiding is relevant to Classic
double kek

What's wrong? Are you scared of confrontation? Get your test checked faggot.

While popular, there are more warrior shitters than any other class. Apart from druids of course since they are all talentless players and not needed for anything anyway.

So ill be fine.

Trash

>playing classic for the shitty ass raids
lol way to out yourself as a larping refail tranny zoomer seething cuck

Retarded nigger, people need to see what you're wearing in order to judge your value or the threat that you represent, it's called "world consistency", you wouldn't understand that because you can't into communities.

>playing vanilla
>for raids
Lol

>friends rolling human wont even wait 9 mins on launch for me to run my gnome mage to elwynn because they want to try poopsock
fuck them

Look at health pools you fucking mongoloid. Wow isn't even a pvp game you fucking try hard fat fuck.

>he thinks being "talanted" in world of warcraft is something to brag about
Literally, have sex.

Hourly reminder that Ret is a joke, nobody will take you seriously (and for a good reason) and warriors always have priority on dps drops over you.
Just go do BGs and be medicore at best there.

Attached: 1563137656586.png (1920x1840, 199K)

That's the correct version of the correct song
youtube.com/watch?v=QKNgN5C4kqE

>acting tough on Yea Forums
lmao you're maximum butthurt because a video games is getting released.

The closer we get to release, the more uncertain i become on what to be.

Got one character on Whitemane and Herod, should I throw the last one on Stalagg or Thalnos? I want to play on a decent EST server but at the same time I want to play on the Yea Forums shitfuck server.

Attached: 1361174616167.gif (490x353, 976K)

Im not talented, im just not awful. There is a difference. WoW has a low ceiling that most cant reach.

Just look at anyone who picks druid, literal 0 IQ class and no one can play it properly anyway. Literally the only worthless class.

yeah man you go girl be the next swifty! show those seething incels what for!

have you got something better to do?

I hope it works out for you guys. I played in vanilla -> legion too but just got upset with blizzard to the point I stopped playing it.

For min/max for both pve and pve, gnome.
For looks, humie.

Salty druid detected, enjoy your ez mode boring leveling

>mages beating dps wars
how? I thought beyond a certain point warriors across the board were better, or are the ones at the very top the ignite mages

ASMONLAYER
SHARD 69
TAKE ME HOME

fuck yeah tear it up fatal1ty

Bros, I can't decide between the always useful cool looking Warlock with soulstones and summons or the convenient mage with drinks and portals

if thats molten core then its because its molten core

>spent 4 years playing Vanilla + TBC
>during that time graduated high school and got involved in a career I'm still moving up
>half my life
>wasted
Think again nigga. I'm planning on playing Classic for 2 years tops and during that time I'm still gonna be doing what I would've been doing anyways.

but asmongold has his own streamer server can this meme die off?

Geared fire mage is the best dps spec in the game. Especially in Naxx a lot of the fights are oriented for ranged classes.

>dps is everything

Why isn't everyone intending to roll fire mage right off the bat then? Why is it all warrs?

It's called a hobby user not everyone are shut-ins. When people have passion for something they add a lot of time to it.

That's a lie perpetuated by the warrior community. Mages are always better DPS at all levels. The problem is shit ones that don't bring consumables will bottom out when they blow through their mana. Warriors don't have to worry about that.

>Don't play the class you want because this bar from an addon tells you not to
???? Most retarded thing I've ever heard.

what does the ret offer that a holy pal cannot?

NO ASMONGOLD NEEDS TO BE TALKED ABOUT EVERY WOW THREAD

>minmaxers thinking they will have fun

yikes, you retards really dug yourself a hole with this argument huh

What's everyone's favorite Asmongold reaction video? I think mine is his reactions to Vurtne 1 with McConnell, the whole thing was pretty PogChamp LUL

Attached: asmongold2.png (365x365, 140K)

you cannot go fire until AQ, MC and BWL needs to be frost because the mobs are dragons and fire immune for the most part. It's the end game spec

based low IQ retard

Warriors are the class where every spec is viable. They're the "main character" of WoW. Everyone wants to be Maydie and cleave people in twain despite the fact that he was only doing well because he played moderately good with a glitched spec in an era where people backpedaled, keyboard turned, and stacked spirit on mages. Warrior PvP 75% of the time is just slowly walking to that Frost Mage who keeps pelting you until you die.

6 days before we can laugh at the retards who fell for it

Attached: 8f2ba60e39ac07246d1fd3421313d632.png (640x722, 462K)

we won bros....we fucking won

>dps is irelevant for somebody who was brought to do dps.

>who cares if I bearly do more dps than the healing priests check out my sweet blessing of might that literaly any other paladin has.

Attached: 1491178585933.gif (363x337, 887K)

I never once cared for WoW, and honestly the ‘going home’-spam than Smash-spam. More so because we already all know it’ll only be worse after it drops and all of the love will turn into seethe and cope and whatnot.

ASMONGOD SO BASED

Play whatever you want, just dont delude yourself into thinking you deserve or can earn a raid spot.

Cope harder tranny

>he doesn’t like thing!
>he must be a tranny!
Dilate.

>every player was bad in vanilla

I fucking hate that meme have fun getting shit on by every rogue once you roll mage.

Go back to your home

>some shitty boomer song
>not numetal
zoomer begone

all you shit talkers here better post screenshots of you hitting 60 in under 4 days once the game is out
Talking so much shit like hurr when the game come out im finna be the best me only me know everything
Fucking roleplayers

>spend essentially 15 years playing the same game
>go back to the start and do it all over
I have no words

>he hasn't made the Switch to XIV

it isn't acceptable to use an avatar

>troll rogue last
damn feels good to be a snowflake

The fact you made that post proves no guild is going to have you.

Why are trolls so unpopular? They are the most based race in the horde

kill yourself wowfags

God I hope so.

Which is more fun, frostbolt spam or shadowbolt spam?

>release explosive sheep in goldshire
>watch low lvl alliance die trying to hit it
Who else /devilish/ here?

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Shadowbolt has a cooler sound effects

I can't. I'm addicted to Goblins.

Most people hate how they look and they have the worst racials in the horde by a mile.

>Haste boost bad

Stay away from da voodoo

>the worst racials in the horde by a mile
nigga what

I mean if having a great time doing something I love with people I love is a waste of time, then sign me up.

Attached: 1566286369064.png (450x450, 461K)

Who #levelingasprotwarrior here? Where my masochistic bros at?

Attached: 1314098524886.jpg (600x464, 125K)

The only thing trolls do better than other races is pve tanking. No reason otherwise to play a troll other than the DUDE factor.

Yes

Gnome is objectively superior, but you have to be a mutant baby freak.
Human is aesthetically superior, and lets people know you aren't a sweaty tryhard sperg in a game where most of the pve content is faceroll tier.

????????????

>get killed in pvp as Human Warlock
>blame my race instead of my skill

Both sides have cons

>CC not important
>Attack fast good
>unga

>all these people riding the wave of nostalgia thinking classic wow will be just as fun as they remember it
there will be a lot of sad people after this, but at least blizzard will make some money

This, but unironically.

So if people enjoy it will you apologize or just spend the rest of forever falseflagging?

Human.
Remember, Gnome players were such autistic tryhards that they actually bullied Bliz into making their joke race faces from endearing goofs into grumpy little shits.

The issue with this statement is that private servers have been successful for so long that anyone who says it is retarded and/or doesn't play WoW anyway.

They're fun to be friends with but no one wants to be one. They're like ugly elongated goblins with disfiguring scoliosis. Usually cool people, though.

We were born just in time to experience the inevitable unavoidable horrors of intelligent life destroying itself so yes I am going to spend my 30 years on this God forsaken planet playing video games and masturbating

This, but ironically.

>You think you do, but you DON'T YOU DON'T YOU DON'T REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560666973581.png (794x512, 83K)

And classic servers for other mmos have been more successful than the live versions of those games for even longer. People saying classic wow won't be popular truly have no idea what they're talking about.

are private servers identical to official or did they change the rates or game in some way?

I don't doubt they will enjoy it but it won't last

They got close but many of the stats were actually off. This includes characters, bosses, enemies, items, etc. No information that comes from a private server is actually reliable because of this. All new testing will have to take place on Classic.

>dwarf and gnome that low
Literally best pvp combo, wot

They did the best they could to approximate health and damage values, drop rates, etc. The difference was in the 10-15% range for a lot of things.

When Classic beta came out with official numbers from Blizzard, it was revealed the private servers were actually harder for the most part.
Some of it was because people remembered the game being harder than it was. Some was to make it more challenging on purpose.

>Transmog
Fuck no. Part of the charm is that you instantly see what the other guy is wearing.
Transmog steals away all sense of progression. In vaille when you saw a guy in full tier you knew how rad the guy is just at a glance.

That's a positive for human though. You can always excuse your failings by telling yourself that you picked the race with more soul and how the dude who beat you is just a tryhard incel poopsock.

idgi either, literally the only race on the horde side that doesn't look like dog shit.

UO has basically had a classic server since 1999. Daoc made their first classic server in 2005. Everquest made their first classic server in 2006. Runescape made their classic server in 2013. Don't hold your breath waiting for wow's classic servers to die.

>Literally best pvp combo, wot
But they're ugly midgets user. You don't want to play an ugly midget when you can play as a human or nelf, do you?

What will happen when all the anti-social zoomers realize that in order to progress in PvE content, they need to socialize with people to create parties?

Yeah. I'm not sure where they conducted that poll but it's clear whoever answered only cared about minmaxing raids. I'm pretty sure you'll se a lot more night elves than that too since a lot of people will roll them just for the looks.

Daily reminder that you won't be allowed to do this on PvP realms.
>liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/

Maybe they will learn to appreciate games that incentivize being social.

>better priest than undead
>better mage than undead
>best pve hunter
>worst race
Okay, fag.

Scarlet Kinostary

youtube.com/watch?v=gkxGecLiBrk

You sound like a loser irl

Nightfall

Dwarves are the chaddest race in the game, though

People tends to go for what is pretty. Humans, night elves in vanilla. Then in TBC draenei and blood elves, which somewhat ruined the look of the Horde.

Troll got more popular later on as more troll-themed stuff was added like Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman, Zul'Drak, etc. Not to mention giving them druids in Cata. Also separating their starting position from orcs.

>all those gnome players who will forget everyone knows to tab target

The drama in zone chat over dungeon groups, quests and zone defense groups is going to be kino. Especially in Grob, where all the drama queens and attention whores will congregate.

>better priest than undead
I dunno, having a priest who can go about munching corpses on the downtime to heal himself without burning any mana is pretty handy.

Your mistake is expecting people to have good taste.

>give orcs/trolls straight back models
I get that you're purefags and all that but this was the solution all along. The alternative is Horde dies out as more and more people follow the ethott cookie trail to Alliance, or everyone goes belf when Blizzard realise the only way of saving Horde is to add a model that appeals to females.

The racial is insane for casters and tanks.
Troll is the best horde tank class for endgame due to increased rage and threat generation.

Most people who don't play videogames usually waste their lives in even more stupid way, like filling up roastie and then paying alimonies for kids that hate them.

>The alternative is Horde dies out as more and more people follow the ethott cookie trail to Alliance
why are you making up this shit when everyone can see that it didn't happen in vanilla

all of them already have their designated discord circlejerks or they'll join the discord of their streamer of choice

>needing druid
lol, nobody needs druid

t:pedophile

Dilate.

>Trolls
>good clothies
LOL

they are just nigger elves, who the fuck want to play elf and niggerish one at that?

>babble
Horde were outnumbered on every server in vanilla though. You'd know this if you actually played it, congratulations you just outed yourself.

Reminder, private server babies:
>Druids are a mediocre who will always lose in PvP and PvE to real classes with half the effort
>Paladins can't stack reckoning with /sit for easy epic one shots on undead rogues
>Raid numbers were wrong and too easy on Kronos/Elysium
>Min maxing will always be massively superior to people who pick their race/class for fun
>Allycucks MUST play Dwarf if rolling priest or no serious guild will take you
>Will is OP and you're a moron for not rolling undead if possible on the horde
>

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

mine was 51/49
congratulations on checking the population of servers you dont play

>bearded, drunken scotts
>pedophile

Attached: 1560865607027.png (497x576, 270K)

Don't forget
>You can't spam barrens chat with political Drumpf/racist bullshit

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

>small little shits
yes

>play horde lock
>crossroads
>ritual of doom
>click for free healthstones! but need at least 4 ppl
>retards actualy clicked

>no one will laugh at my chuck norris jokes
this ain't classic.

then just find racist guild, problem solved

Transmog is shit.
That being said, classic could use more plate and mail helmets that aren't Herod's in yellow, green or hot pink.

Ritual of doom you say. Was it just a gimmick or did it actually get used properly during vanilla?

I will, user. I will.

How good are locks at farming compared to mages and hunters?

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll add armor paint/patterns to Classic+ three years from now.

Yes!

is arcane viable at all?

Resto druids would be instantly made viable if you could stack hots from more than one druid.

slower than mages but faster than hunters
safer than mages (barely) but less safe than hunters

I don't get it. Couldn't you just play the game as it is and limit yourself to getting to 60?

What's the difference?

haha no

Warrior leveling is so fucking bad that if you aren't going to raid nolife style there is no reason to pick warrior

LFM: The goblin question - final solution

This guy is not wrong.
Vanilla Warriors scale insanely with both gear and skill, probably moreso than any other class.

it got used properly, you got into packed low level town of your faction, used soulstone on yourself, used it in inn where all lowbies happily clicked, summoned doomguard, died to drop aggro, ressed yourself and then just enjoyed hatewhispers as lowbies aggroed him half a map away until some 60 came to ruin your fun, most people didn't even know about it because lock is snowflake class and that spell is behind a quest chain

Not as fast but more steady

Realm pop isn't the same as active playerbase though. Many, many people rolled both factions; horde was fucking DEAD by naxx for several reasons.

Hah sounds awesome. Now I have something to look forward to on my warock.

Hardiness is significantly better and this statement is fucking retarded. Additionally to being better in PvP Orc is also significantly better in PvE.

You're also a massive retard for rolling
Undead warrior
Undead priest
Undead rogue

Enjoy your mage I guess. Jkjk I know you have no vanilla experience and wont play classic for more than a week.

>tfw got my premade group of four ready
I can't wait to relive my early boomer days.

Attached: 1402500997176.jpg (700x393, 45K)

>Vanilla Warriors scale insanely with ... skill
Use BT, use WW, use HS over certain rage, keep battle shout up. It ain't rocket science.

This is eternity user, it's pretty hard to waste time

>Not stance dancing overpowers
>Not filling empty GCD's with Hamstrings to proc Windfury

There are homebrewed point systems to prevent this

I see a lot of people say that warriors take skill to actually play well, but I don't really get why. Not even trolling. Why are they considered a high skill cap class? Is it because of stance switching? Controlling aggro in raids/dungeons as a tank/offtank? Keeping up with procs and Shield Blocks? Rage management? Knowing what to use interrupts on and when to pop cooldowns? All that stuff just seems like basic shit anybody who mains the class should be able to handle easily. I'm genuinely curious what sets a good warrior apart from a mediocre one besides gear.

Good for two thing and two things only

>Warrior Charge ambush
>Hunter ambush

And only for wpvp and bgs

You realize Mages, Warlocks, and Hunters literally have a 1 button DPS rotation right? Rogues have 2.

There's a ton of changes and gutted systems in retail. Some classes are missing their core spells and mechanics at 60.

undead priest/rogue was fine in my eyes
>t undead mage at vanilla

>Not using the wand when you run out of mana

>Yea Forums
>not playing vidya
checks out

Who /Firemaw/ here?!
youtu.be/jHZSTRB6E_Y

>>Not stance dancing overpowers
You do this until what... Bwl? No in AQ 40 or Naxx does this, since rage and flurry uptime aren't a problem.

i only play mindless shit for years
something i can pop in and leave anytime without waiting for the raid to finish , the cutscene to end , or whatever other shit that prevents me from having freedom

>not priest's mind control at airships, and other dumb locations

You have to understand most classes had like 6 buttons total to press outside of engineering for PvP with many being long CDs. In PvE most classes had a 2 or 3 button rotation with some absolute madlads pushing this to 4 buttons. Warriors simply had more to do with stance-dancing to use various short CD/situational buttons and, on horde, proccing windfury as much as possible.

As an example here is the "high skill cap class" rogue rotation for optimal DPS not including consumables or long CD's.

Sinister strike x5
Slice and Dice

That's it, there's really nothing else to do outside of 3 minute cooldown macros where you'll mix shit up by doing one (1) 4 point eviscerate during Adrenaline Rush and whatever else you macro'd into it.

This became even more prevalent in PvP.

>Rogues have 2.
1.Sinister/Backstab
2. Slice and Dice
2. Eviscerate

Correct 2. Just as Warriors.

It's a shame the nelf priest "racials" are so bad or I'd totally roll one just for shadowmeld.

Doesnt mind control have a cast time? That's not as good when you break stealth only to have a hot moment before anything happens

Bab here. No armor crush or either of the bleeds?

90% of people waiting for something doesn't have some kind of alert addon and usually afk to take a piss, make sandwich, roll a joint or take a sip, with undead priest you can't wait at good place for the ideal moment but with nelf you can and when they have their hands full or attention distracted you just cast mind control and throw them off the cliff, it's for being asshole, not for being useful

Sounds like you're a projecting incel. You conjure up worst case scenarios like this as a way to rationalise why you're an incel loser.
>I don't want a wife and kids, she will just divorce me!
>Now I feel better and can play my vidya 16 hours everyday while being a neet.
LOSER.

Hmm but being an asshole sounds useful

The armor debuff is provided by Warriors and you only have 16 debuff slots, none of which are used for your bleeds unless it's a small group size.

>>I don't want a wife and kids, she will just divorce me!
>>Now I feel better and can play my vidya 16 hours everyday while being a neet.
This, but unironically. Neck yourself.

Based

You will neck yourself eventually, loser, when you realise you've wasted your life on nothing. Screen cap this and view it 10-20 years from now. Or be brave and do the world a favour, kill yourself now.

So warriors being a high skill cap class just means that they have to keep track of multiple procs and low CD situational skills to be good, instead of just spamming a 2 button unga-smash DPS rotation? Makes sense.

Jokes on you, I don't play video games.

Expose Armour doesn't stack with sunder armour from warriors and makes them unable to use it, which would be quite bad.
Garrote/Rupture take up a debuff slot and those are already reserved for other things.
You are not even allowed to use deadly poison, only instant or shadow oil.

>he never creates a new save file on his favorite game
It's like you don't actually like things

He talks bullshit, Rogue has the same amount of buttons as the warriors as DPS, 3.
Stance dancing is mostly for fear and geared people, every class has cooldowns. He could also cite mage being hard since Mana management with their 3 Mana gems, evo, pots and dark runes.
Warrior is THE unga bunga class.

It's dogshit and dead, Blizzard is circling the drain after pumping out shit for years.

Begone shill.

>geared
*Under geared

>warriors as DPS
How about as MTs and OTs?

mostly because nobody plays druids, they're statistically the least-played class alongside warlock

it's rare to see more than 2 or 3 druids in a raid

HoTs are awful for raid healing though, since the missing health just gets immediately healed up by a direct heal, mostly Flash of Light from those spammy paladins.

when will you get banned for spamming?

Can be done by offtanks and SHOULD be done by offtanks because they can spam hamstring for many more procs

Why is warlock so underplayed ? From what i know it wasn't bad and had much fun and flavorfull shit going for it

more than 50% of my co-workers and friends are divorced and paid alimony, statistics back this up, it'd be completely retarded to go for such deal, i'd rather be an incel than an idiot or larper like you who doesn't only not have sex but still cling to shit that doesn't work for few decades anymore, you will learn when you grow up, alternatively you're woman and no amount of discussion will get through to you

Fairly simple in raids, harder in dungeons but a lot more reactionary compared to DPS since, you are not just have to worry about your treat but also positioning and incoming damage.

because you're a summon bot and have to farm shards all the time

people don't want to farm shards

>Alliance
But also wrong. Hots are bad because you can only have one of each type of the target, regardless of how many people you have trying to cast it. If you have 5 Druids try to rejuv the tank, they will just overwrite the weaker rejuvs. They also don't scale particularly well but that's less of an issue.
On the other hand Healing Touch is by a pretty significant margin the most efficient healing spell in the game.

Honestly Druids aren't even bad healers, they just don't get the opportunity to shine because Priests snipe the fuck out of their big HT crits.

Seems legit but still

it's just edgy mage with pet, if you could be one class, would you really want to cut your wrists for mana, suck a dick(enemy health) for life and summon muslims from hell?

>be willing to tank
>never invite dps warriors or rogues in your group
>get full preraid bis in a week

>"it's dogshit and dead!!"
>blizz literally having to open more servers due to overpopulation and the game isn't even launched yet

oh no no nonono AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's just edgy mage with pet, if you could be one class, would you really want to cut your wrists for mana, suck a dick(enemy health) for life and summon muslims from hell?
well yeah

Attached: 1x6_Charlie_Nazi_hat.png (896x672, 581K)

Oh that makes sense then

congrats, you're lock, I'm still picking between undead mage and dwarf rogue

>play lock
>braindead leveling
>braindead raid role, don't even need to decurse like mages do, just use a different pet every once in a while
>don't have to worry about mana, just life tap lol
>second best gear scaling in the game
>average raiding guild only has like 2-4 warlocks as opposes to 8-16 mages so you can get your full tier set for capital city AFKing within a month easily
>literally the only downside is that you need to farm soulshards sometimes
why haven't you taken the felpill yet Yea Forums

Their racials are shit, their animations are bland and the faux jamaican lines really wear on you
still every class that can be a troll I make a troll because I can identify with being a superstitious 6'4 hunchback with anger issues and warts

If you think optimally playing a warrior and a rogue are on the same level you are braindead my friend.

Going by polls there will be more Warlocks this time, especially on Horde side.

>be hunter
>be a warlock, but better
>everyone jealously calls you "huntard"
>average even lower than warlocks, gimme lok'delar and tier set pls
>also gimme nightfall
>and everything else
>also did i say pets?
why havent you taken the beastpill yet, felcuck?

HELP I can't decide between Orc Warrior or Orc Rogue. Being able to tank is obviously a big plus, but on the other hand i really want to level and Hemo so I can spend literally forever ganking my way through STV. Then there's also all the easy money making you get from pickpocketing...

Hunters have two buttons, but they also have to weave them in between auto-shots properly to make sure they don't lose autos in the process. Bad example compared to mages and warlocks.

They are both tryhard options

Don't bother with warrior tank if you plan on raiding at 60. There's only 1-4 slots for tanks(if not less). Tanks are usually peoples alts/friends/family whatever of the GM or the GM himself.

Nevermind the fact that raids usually bring around 10~ or so fury warriors that will have alt specs for protection.

I am playing Classic with my guild, Whether or not there's tank spots is no issue because I have a guaranteed spot regardless of role.

>orc tank

You will be the shittiest tank ever

I'm surprised people still have faith in Blizzard and pretty much believe with all their hearts that Activision won't milk their wallets dry . For me vanilla will always have a place in my heart but I grew up and I think y'all need to do the same . At the very least agree that all this is nothing more than a pr move that will eventually turn into a fucking nightmare . Anyways , good luck and have fun .. doing the exact same shit as before but now with added bullshit that was removed for a reason .

>be lock
>guild dies due to drama while progressing AQ40/Naxx
>easily find a new guild because you finally do amazing DPS
>be hunter in the same situation
>never ever find a new guild because every guild already has 2-4 tranq bots and you do ret tier dps

Reminder to only invite true vanilla races to your groups and raids

non canon fanfic-tier shit like Gnomes/Trolls do not exist

Attached: SOUL.png (659x373, 271K)

I'm going to be running human only groups.

at least he won't be a shaman tank

And what have you accomplished user?

Not playing a single shitty MMO for half your life is something better to do.

Humans have the worst racials in the game
>1%+ spirit
>can see invisible dudes who are close to you for a couple seconds
>but muh weapon skill

>best PvE melee DPS race in the game
>best PvE priest race in the game
>best rogue mirror 1v1 PvP class in the game

>has no idea what weapon skill does

>>So you spend almost half of your life being comfy and you're going to waste the rest being comfy?
Yes.

Attached: 1565811281824.jpg (891x597, 41K)

You can’t see health pools in vanilla you retard

Indeed. Warriors never require the amount of skills rogues do.

……………….,,,,,,,,__………………...……………………….
…………,,--~´´\,\ , \ . ;-,………………………………………
………..//’~--, \\ .| ,| .,…„……………………………….
………..¯¯¯¯¨¨-,\ ,|,|/ /,--~´/´………………………………...
……………….,-´`´„„¨¨¨¨>’´ / ,-‘´………………………………….
……………,-~´º’¡. ~-‘´¨-,_,,,-----~~´”””””~,………………..
…………../„-~´^´¯ . . ,/ . . .` ~~ . . . . . . ., . ………….
……………….( ¯¨ . ,,-·´. .| ,.-· ,-~’´ `’----~ .´¨ .’~,………..
……………….,¨=””” . .-~-- ´ . . . . . . . . . . . .`-,,,,. ``”,>-,.…
………………/ .,-´ .| . . . . . , ,. . . . . . . / /’~~--,--~”¯_,-‘´\…
……………...| . . ,. .-,. . . . ;;…,,,,,..-´|,……../¨¨¨¯¯. . . ,)..
………………| . ./. . ./ .¨~~’´,-=~=·~”'´ |´¨|-,\_…..-,,,,,,.,/…
…………...,~´¨~-,_ .|……,-‘”----~---~~'´| .|:::::\ ….,(,_ . . .)….I'M REGENERATING 5 HP AND
…………,/¨¯¨”~-,_/…..,/ ,/ ,/ . ¡ . ./´ . | ,|::::::~-

Can you bros even imagine missing out on this once and a decade event? We will be able to tell our grandkids about the Classic World of Warcraft launch. Just try to think about how much it would suck to not take part in a historic moment like this.

>best pve melee dps in the game
Lol that goes to Orc's and second place goes to Troll funny enough
>best pve priest race in the game
Lol dwarf is litterally superior

Taking three (3) weeks off work just for this. Literally the gaming event of the decade. What about you, bros?

Attached: 1530623326676.png (1000x666, 331K)

Lets see how far you get without salv, faggot.

>Was set on playing Orc Warrior
>Feel the urge to go druid like I did in Vanilla rising

Kill me

Attached: Sup yall its ya boi Kael'thas.jpg (1920x1080, 2.31M)

People joke about it, but at low-mid levels with enough spirit it can actually be a pretty decent source of passive healing in combat, especially on a class like warrior with no other healing options.
JUST LOOK AT IT

Attached: AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.webm (560x52, 247K)

Horde did just fine without it, pencilneck. Hordes answer to the threat problem was to give the tanks windfury and raise the cieling

>check out /vg/ classic thread
>guilds with literal trannies in them trying to recruit
big yikes

>Lol dwarf is litterally superior
on single digit amount of boss fights were fear is a mechanic, sure
every other fight human is better

Anyone got a write up of which server is going to suck the least?

I plan on going dwarf rogue bros.
Anyone got a good talent build for leveling?

Attached: 1563551674529.png (440x277, 99K)

people here seems they never got those fights were you ended with 1hp but won

MoH right?
>Playing with Yea Forums
>Playing with /vg/
Trannies or not its a real bad time

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

yep, and they keep making OPs 50 posts early to make sure their discord link is in the OP. as a result we've constantly got 3-4 threads at once

stalagg. no streamers. no brs. no private server autist. high pop. most new players will funnel into the new realms now instead as well. stalagg is where you want to be to get an authentic classic experience

>but Horde!
Hordefags get the noose, noshoes faggot.

Axe spesh and hardiness, what's wrong w that

>Muh Shoes!
Typical alliance, obsessing over her heels

which EU server should i go?
don't want to play with Russians or French

Attached: 12412443200.jpg (741x568, 67K)

Gettin it Nharz.
Hunter respect.

Just pick the most recently made one on release, or you will have a hundred thousand long queue

Hunters are shit dps because they need to take trueshot aura for MC/BWL and parts of AQ40. Somehwere in AQ40 (i forget where its been 15 years get off my back Alex) you switch to a deep survival spec where instead of giving 5 people extra AP you take a talent giving you +15% agility and some other self dps buffs. Its literally taking the damage you were giving 4 other people and keeping it for yourself

shazzrah is the patrician choice

you better stay away from the voodoo

For me, it's female human protection warrior.

The only thing worse than /vg/ guilds are the people who keep complaining about trannies every thread.

>non canon fanfic-tier shit like Gnomes/Trolls do not exist
neither do rogues, paladins and priests apparently despite them being in warcraft 1 and 2

>he thinks you can pvp without raiding

I'm rolling Male Night Elf Rogue, fuck racials I just want to look like a demon hunter

Attached: Demon-hunter.jpg (291x278, 25K)

best rogue spec for leveling?

well?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: 1546464417537.png (500x300, 50K)

How does regerating spirit out of combat help in fights?

Carter so cute
See you in Azeroth friend

nostalgia is not home... if you want to go home you also need a time machine this is wow classic not wow...

fuck wrong picture

Attached: 1525688346063.png (347x123, 7K)

true alpha-males who value immersion go zandalar tribe

>being a noshoes nigger
King's honor, friend.

Fairbanks and stalagg

How are Night Elf miners? Will I fall behind in my professions since I can only start them in Darkshore, or are there enough nodes there so that I'll be fine?

Attached: 1200px-DarkshoreBeach.jpg (1200x750, 101K)

>subbed early to reserve name
>couldn't actually think up a name worth reserving

Oh well at least I got to play beta

NO MOM HE'S PLAYING A FERAL DRUID THAT'S NOT ALLOWED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T BE HAVING FUN WITH THAT!
AEAEHAEAEREAFGAEDAEDF THERE'S A ENCHANMENT SHAMAN THEY'RE BANNED, BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE NOT MIN/MAXING LIKE I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS MY DROP GIVE ME MY EPIC I'M THE RIGHT SPEC I'M THE ONLY RIGHT SPEC ITS MINE MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO FUCK YOU MOM I'M NOT COMING DOWN TO DINNER, THERE'S A FERAL DRUID HIDING IN THE DOOR WAY AND HE'S SO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING STOP CASTING FIREBALLS IN PVP THEY'RE NOT THE BEEEEEEEST CAST FROSTBOLT PLEAASE I'M BEGGING YOU JUST PLAY THE GAME LIKE I WANT YOU TO, I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG NO THAT'S NOT BIS ITS A SHIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEEM SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ITEEEEEEEEEEEM WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU CAST REPENTANCE THAT'S NOT ALLOWED GIVE ME MY KINGS BLESSING GIVE IT TO ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CRUEL BARB IS MINE I'M THE ROGUE I'M THE ROGUE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WARRIOR CRUEL BARB IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE I FUCKING HATE THIS WHY ARE NO ONE LISTENING TO ME WHEN I'M SO RIGHT AND THEY'RE SO WRONG FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS NOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE UP FOR THE 40 MOUNT YOU CANT BUY THAT GREEN ON THE AUCTION HOUSE SAVE YOUR MONEY SAVE YOUR MONEY STOPHAVINGSOMUCHFUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ap.jpg (225x225, 4K)

just go combat swords

you'll like absolute shit, male nelf is one of the worst looking sex/races in the game

based

the hell? gnomes were a big part of wc2 and trolls were like.... main characters in wc3

Gnomes surprisingly didn't show up at all in Warcraft 3. Trolls though is weird how they'd be the last of the Horde to get put in considering how much shit they went through with Thrall in 3.

It's slow as fuck bro.
t. Original 1.12 player who mained a night elf rogue miner/eng combo.

Attached: jesusdisaproves.jpg (297x350, 19K)

>skin colour green
>flag colour red
Is there any questions?

Attached: 5342983655259266.png (500x646, 250K)

WEST NORTHSHIRE

rip in peace, user

I hate transmog. It’s like narcissists playing Barbie dolls. I’ll be so glad when people just. wear. gear.

Whitemane or Blaumeux

do you want queues or do you want to play the game

THATS THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT THAT YOU PLAY

I don't want to be forced to roll on a new server in a couple months

Whitemane is the /pol/fag and le thicc mommy xD meme spouter server, the other has yet to be determined but since its named after another female it possibly will end up the same. I would roll Fairbanks

>tauren hunter
>this low

Is it bad that I want to roll tauren hunter? Already made a char but i never played vanilla, started with burning

What class will be most in demand?

Attached: 1564804430151.jpg (500x411, 60K)

lol fag

tanks still

Attention whores congregate on RP realms and streamer realms, not RPPvP realms. Grob is going to be max cozy

Oh shit I actually did play a troll rogue from late classic thru to cata. Damn that's cool.

>oh my god it's going to be just like how I remember it
>we're going back bois
The game's gonna pull huge numbers in the initial two weeks, after that it'll crash down like the twin towers and it's going to be a barren wasteland when all the zoomers and nostalgiafags realize how they got duped by all the hype.

Dilate

I wasn't even looking forward to this, but I had some friends of mine message me last night and now I guess I'll be reserving my names this week. Frankly WoW is pretty fun when you have multiple friends to play with

Go priest healer if you want to be in demand, ideally dwarf

But everyone minmaxong faggot and asmonblower are playing warrior

Sweet, will be easy to grab a tank spot in a raid guild at 60 then? I just wanna cruise through some of the earlier raids, don't wanna farm too much shit that I hear is mandatory for naxx

Anyone with high T and willing to tank

Attached: young-man-makes-a-dab-or-flex-its-dance-move-on-white-background-KCM7EP.jpg (1300x821, 74K)

it doesn't matter. Even if there's 23% warriors or whatever like on private servers there will not be enough tanks. So many will quit or not tank while leveling that you will still be /LFG tank needed all day still

>Sweet, will be easy to grab a tank spot in a raid guild at 60 then
Depends if you are known to be a competent tank on your server
Level from 16-60 tanking nothing but dungeons and yeah maybe you got a shot
I did this and basically walked into a tanking role btw.

Tanks might be in demand in dungeons but there will be so many warriors that you would be better off going healer or possibly mage to coast through earlier raids

Warrior tanks > the first few non priest healers > priests > a single non-warrior tank > caster dps > more non priest healers > 2-4 hunters > 1h melee dps > 2h melee dps > more hunters > a known loot ninja > a guildwrecking thot > more non-warrior tanks
Reasons for this are 70% scarcity and 30% powerlevel. For example for every good paladin/shaman there will be 6 good priests whispering you. Even if a priest will be a better healer youll still want a few paladins/shamans and a druid or two.

>tank spot in a guild
no, not really. I'd imagine most guilds have their tanks already. Good news is warrior is top tier DPS so you just do that and a guild might trick you out as off tank.

You can tank all dungeons in the game with arms/fury and a shield. Yes, even UBRS.

is dwarf shadow priest good?

Anyone wanting to tank at raiding etc. must be 100% comfortable with using mic and communicating
It's the #1 thing that holds even good tanks back who can play the game and know their class. So any of you micshy people out there, work on your mic game first

For?

sex

Depends, for 5man?
Tanks > Healers > Mages (for the free food and water) > Everyone else
Raiding?
Healer > Warriors and maybe druids willing to mantain a set for offtanking > Everyone else

You only need 2 tank specced guys in any given raid and one of them should be the guild master, aiming for a tank spot for raiding is retarded

t.Guy who just wants to shit up this comfy thread

No you go night elf or human for that

They have the only PvE racial on the PvP faction. People think they are bad because they don't get free wins due to lol stun resist or WotF

>dwarf rogue that low
>when it literally has the best pvp racial

Uhhh that's gonna be a cringe from me.

>1h melee dps
If I were being a raging autist id actually split this out even furthur and say
dagger dps > sword/axe/mace dps just because of how rare it is to find the dagger spec rogues in raids. Like youll probably have one but youll never find a raid with more than one rogue rolling daggers over swords

Please be sure to do this so you can get blacklisted instantly. Unlike Yea Forums, people on WoW classic will actually and literally fuck your stupid /pol/ meme spewing ass out of the game.

It's the fucking feet. I really like the trolls but then i think about those ungodly awful feet. WHY IS THERE A TOE WITH A TOENAIL IN THE BACK

Also I basically only play orc/human/dwarf because armor actually looks good on those races. I guess night elf as well but the male model is ugly af and I refuse to be a femoid.

armor looks retarded on trolls, tauren, undead,gnomes.

Attached: 9ab8749a99c768e018735089064f43d2.png (200x135, 54K)

Undead rogue is fine, but yeah, the rest of those should be Orc or Troll.

> normalized stats
> rare pets are now worthless
You played yourself.

I think you switch to survival at Naxx, since that's the only point where you get enough agility on your gear to make the switch a huge boost.

>why is their a toe with a toenail in the back
balancing.

This. MMOs are infamous for being addicting time-sinks, but they can also be a satisfying casual experience if you have your priorities in order. I plan to play for 0-3 hours per week while continuing on my path in life.

>no arenas
whats even the point of PvP?

Attached: 01235448.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>For example for every good paladin/shaman there will be 6 good priests whispering you. Even if a priest will be a better healer youll still want a few paladins/shamans and a druid or two.
I played priest in og vanilla and I literally never even looked for groups, I'd get people /w'ing me constantly to come to this or that instance.

Attached: 1566240481104.jpg (450x405, 69K)

>try out shaman tanking
>it's actually not that difficult.
>Priests can just bubble me
>just become a parrying / blocking / dodge tank.

besides their terrible health pool compared to other tanks, I don't understand why not many shamans do this, even at level 60 it's not that difficult if you know how to chain lightning and just have a good healer and using a lower rank earth shock to maintain and aggro and mana while using max rank earthshock as a taunt.

it's probably a lot easier to farm prebis like this for shamans infact.

Attached: 1410428868045.jpg (640x508, 72K)

shitstomping retards

but you had to play a priest...

Im not sure. I just know its somewhere high enough that nobody every really saw it, like twin emps or higher. Its just a point where you go from the bottom 25% to hanging out with the mages at the top

Based. I plan on joining the Yea Forums guild and silently reporting anything that is racist, homophobic or political.

Attached: 1547919428685.jpg (500x500, 43K)

something called fun

So did every shaman and paladin. Im pretty sure the only ones that didnt were druids. Priest is definitely the better healer 70% of the time.

Cool or nah?

Attached: 708.png (404x592, 277K)

Yeah. Home. To take what is already mine, they just aren't aware just yet.

Attached: Calradia.jpg (2000x1869, 542K)

It was fun
I was shadow specced the whole time I played, even while healing mc, nobody gave a shit save for a couple of tryhards who I promptly told to fuck off.
Going to do it again next week.

Attached: 1566222532604.jpg (800x596, 52K)

It's cool but by the time it comes out it's already shit.

>male human
>cool
no

They are objectively bad thanks to the extra melee range that Taurens have. It affects their minimum range too, making it much bigger than it is on other races.

Does Heroism come out super late or something?

>Downing golemagg and our fifth dps warrior starts to /y about how every shaman is ele pvp specced
>hfw he gets kicked and replaced in 30 seconds
I seriously cannot wait for tryhard tears over not minmaxing in molten fucking core

Attached: 1565717991109.jpg (598x687, 75K)

NO

SHOES

Attached: 08F5F7FB-0546-4AFE-8547-12F1C569A0B5.jpg (3649x3544, 520K)

It's not shit for fresh 60 chars.

Tier 0 and 0.5 wont be out until almost a year in

lol

Attached: fwfw231321321.jpg (772x893, 392K)

>bros decided to go Horde with me
Feels good to feel dirt under my shoeless feet bros

Attached: 1522650099534.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

Based

Are all hordes foot fags?

that makes no sense seeing as how T2 comes out 6 months~ after release

I took a look into this, you are right that their extra melee range means that tauren hunters have a bigger dead zone in meele but they also can hit stuff from further away than others hunters though so it evens out. Though I would assume that most go orc for pet racial and troll for bow racial since they are better

That’s just t0.5 you walnut

If anyone's going to need me to go full healslut this time around they're going to have to pay for the 2 talent swaps themselves.
I probably won't even raid though, healing 5mans is fun but raid healing was ass with all the addon bulllshit.

Attached: frig.gif (498x278, 843K)

The duality of dwarf: meditations on the gryphon riders

>cant run around a pillar for 40 minutes
>no longer a living god as a healer
b-bros? whats happening? i dont feel so good

Attached: 1449385734793.jpg (540x438, 46K)

And how do you get tier 0.5, friend?

Never trust a troll. Never trust a rogue. And never ever trust a troll rogue.

Alliance fags just jealous they don’t get cute zombie gfs

Attached: BA78C839-8939-4230-8724-C5D7D210B7D5.jpg (474x762, 46K)

They game won't feel the same anyways.
It will just be like OSRS

With quest chains added in a later phase. T0 will already be in the game, you just won’t be able to upgrade them

undead look nothing like your japan cartoons dumb anime poster

I'M GOING TO PLAY A HUMAN PALADIN. I'M GOING TO LOOK COOL AND NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP ME!

Most tryhards realize the raids are an absolute joke until Naxx

The times are different, no one is gonna woship you now in 2019 because you cleared some stupid raid. In fact, most of us will pity those ''rad'' people. The average player back then was so much younger

What is it with your punctuation you fucking nigger.

>It will just be like OSRS
successful and better than the newest version of the game? sign me up

Undeads are literally pre-humans. We will get them eventually.

Combat swords is the only spec you can use for leveling, every other spec is significantly slower. Although daggers are by far the superior ganking spec.

Is MadSeason trying to subtly convert people to XIV by putting Final Fantasy music in all his Classic videos?

haha funny joke, mon
now why dont you click that puddle over there? it's got amazing loot!

Attached: 1917.jpg (230x185, 12K)

bros I'm furious and don't want to accidentally invite a tranny to a raid or dungeon
what are some red flags I should be watching out for?

Yea Forums guilds are unironically awful now.

Back in 2012 they were were pretty chill places before we were invaded by election tourists and zoomers, but now they're just full of meme-spouters, professional shit posters, and screeching /pol/cels.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_102912_174602.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

>female character
>any form of elf (easier in classic)

Not everyone wanted to raid. That’s the while point of the .5 sets in the first place.

What you gotta do is round up your bros you meant on v or vg years ago from other games and all group together

based as fuck

What food and snacks are you planning to binge with?

Don't accept female characters in your guild.
Fucking simple.

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. But I sure as fuck don't want to recruit out of the current crop of Yea Forums.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_123012_220526.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

>Guildie tried this on me as resto shammy
>Earthbind totem'd and walked away

They do in fan art tho

Attached: 6B14D3F1-5819-4323-ABDC-2E34FC059A32.jpg (1440x900, 202K)

MAMA IM COMIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

When they turn undead they make their way to the Chads in the horde.

Attached: ABF17BC5-F939-40A0-A16A-A3A7EB7699B3.png (1440x1164, 928K)

I've been barely playing WoW on and off each expansion, only touching them for 1-2 months. How do I maximize my Classic enjoyment and experiences?

I want to roll a Troll Shaman for a witch doctory vibe, how screwed am I in both PVP and PVE, PVP is more important.

Attached: 763901.jpg (228x300, 26K)

reroll

Youre right, I thought itd be saved for the dungeon gear revamp in phase 5
Its a way to get raid level gear without raiding. Shit raid level but raid level. Also if you were a class that had to downgrade armor classes for stats it was nice (shaman actually wearing mail, paladin actually wearing plate etc)

Why is horde so attractive to redditors?

reminder that all trannys will be female nightelfs

Attached: 1565562432251.jpg (470x470, 45K)

>gnome
>5 fingers
brainlet horde drawfags can't even count

Should I main my warlock or rogue

XIV has damn good music desü. I listen to it all the time.

Don't play it.
It was great back in the day, but I can't see the appeal in current year.

Healers and tanks always

For all the shit it gets i still kinda like Fallout 76. It's just a shame Bethesda is so incompetent

Weird how popular female orc is gonna be. Also you forgot about female undead

rice cakes

>Doesn't know about 5 second rule

Fuck off.

Dumb fat incels that want their chars to look like clowns

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 10K)

>not hiding in the corner of the BRM entrace and mind controlling people into the lava

Solo queue WSG when you're well geared and know what you're doing is extremely fun. Also winning in 1vX situations in the world is satisfying as fuck, knowing they got fucked and have to do a nutty, several minutes long corpse un.

>Also you forgot about female undead
I pick female undead because she does a backflip for her melee animation. If its a caster thats a red flag but melee might just be rule of cool

Don't listen to this user Ele shamans are a great PVP class, they have high burst and decent survivability.

pvp preferably

tick tock roastie

Attached: 1501752712661.png (1200x800, 523K)

I've been warming up on Kronos, grouping with others to do quests. It's been fun.

I am not a tranny!

zoom zoom

>that incel that thinks he's getting back at "roasties" for rejecting him by being a fat lazy vidya playing neet
No bro, they don't care about you. Not now, not in the past, and not ever.

something something ffxiv exists ohhhh no no no no no whirrrrrr

News says otherwise

Those 37 years old incels don't want transmog because they think everyone will worship them when they see their epic gear acquired by spamming 3 buttons for 6 hours in a raid. It's 2019 and most people will actually pity them...

me boom boom and you zoom zoom

boom boom that still wants to play 15 year old games like a fucking loser

seething

man of straw

>OMG A TWITTER SCREENSHOT BY SOME OBESE FEMINIST, THAT MEANS HOT WOMEN CARE ABOUT ME
Sorry bro, they don't even know you exist.

Tanks are most in demand for 5mans, but in raids, getting into a guild/raid group as a tank is pretty tough because most raids only need 2 or 3 dedicated main-spec "tanks", and the few fights that need 4+ tanks just have fury warriors throw on a shield

What news?

Thats fucking worthless fuck of

Tranny

But that is simply dumb, nothing is stopping them from wearing top tier gear in BFA. Blizzard even makes mythic and heroic gear look different to normal and LFR so that fat incels can stand around and feel like their life has meaning.

Going straight to realityville. You won't be able to post with all those tears flowing behind the rose-tinted glasses.

Attached: 1565972924900.jpg (716x865, 131K)

>the virgin alliance
vs
>The Chad Horde

yikes

Shazzrah

Yeah it’s good 1v1 and in duels. Counters undead priest too

>Downing golemagg and our fifth dps warrior starts to /y about how every shaman is ele pvp specced

things that never happened

you can't see other peoples' specs in vanilla

literally anything else is better use of your time

yeah "hehe zoomers" wasn't yikes-worthy but "this meme is fucking stupid" was, uh-huh

Attached: 1547580123655.png (428x424, 101K)

>list of positives
>"This is bad guys please play retail"
LOL

that's not how you spell female tauren

just find a dungeon cleave group and hit 60 in 1 week

Cope

yikes

>unpopular
>literally half the game is about them
if this is your attempt at "why is Yea Forums obsessed with trannies?", you're shit at it.

why would you cuck yourself out of having hardiness on a rogue?

>haha classic sucks you're just nostalgic about it
>it will be dead in a few months
>you're not a kid anymore, you don't have time to play it
>you're just trying to relive your childhood
>the raids are so fucking easy, bosses only have 1 mechanic lolol
>everyone will quit when they remember how bad the game is
>people only liked it because it was new
>there's no mystery to the game anymore, everything is figured out
>you really want to drop all of the improvements retail has made over the years?
>lol why are you paying for a game already released 15 years ago
>blizzard is going to fuck it up, just you watch
>it's not better, just slower
>layering.webm (video actually from the blizzcon demo, not the beta)
>people only played private servers because it's free, nobody will pay $15 for classic
>no content after naxx, you can't keep playing forever lol

Attached: seething retailfag.jpg (601x508, 68K)

Wait what, you can't see other people's hp in classic? How exactly is that a good thing?

>omg SO HARD HARD GOOD

Attached: 1547776481176.jpg (461x394, 67K)

>Not seeing "!" for available quest on the mini-map
stopped reading right there

Cant wait until I get whispered ever 5 minutes as a dwarf priest to "Hey man can you come heal the [5 man in the zone you're leveling in]?"

Piss off mate I just want to wand my way to 60

Attached: Dorf Dressup.jpg (216x233, 12K)

you forgot
>dead on arrival
>o..okay.... dead in a week
>a month
>3 months
>lol classicfags dead in a year rofl
>soon to be: lol classic will be dead in 3 years nostalgia btfo

Attached: goals.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

Attached: 1555761768172.png (1266x758, 200K)

He means people playing it.
But it's not because of troll : People, especially MMO players (lot of them are ugly IRL), want to play good looking race to forget about their miserable existence.
This is why the gooks didn't want to play Horde, and why Blizz gave the Horde Blood Elves.

how mad are you all your transmogs and mounts are soon to be even more worthless than they already are?

>wow
>hard
>ever

Attached: 1550805081362.png (443x455, 197K)

Been playing privates since 2011 and everything on the list is a positive.

Will Blaumeux be dead in a couple months?

How worth it is this set bonus?
And has anyone every tried Imp Drain Mana?

Attached: 3 outta 8.png (319x326, 64K)

Why are incels so angry at transmogs?
Transmogs makes all the gear in the game usefull, otherwise you'll just have to vendor it. How is making old content useless a good thing?

>muh confirmation bias
no one cares about your denial

>soloing made so easy by free damage multipliers even a blind retard in greens can do it; it means nothing
>cover up your gear so you don't feel bad about wearing greens
fuck off, retail is still there for you

Every single realm sans two will be: An Esfand/Asmon dickriding realm, and a ERP realm that will probably be an EU one.

How's paladin tanking in dungeons
Will pserver autists allow me to tank or do I put on the dress and wait for a tank to eventually show up

>henry cavill just tweeted this

Attached: superman likes wow.jpg (1152x2048, 324K)

And this is an issue to you why?

pve? Not really. It's good for PVP; take that one and the other one that adds pet resists for max evil.

you seem to care.
otherwise why would you be in a thread full of things you don't like, right?

So your incel rage is literally because someone in greens will have some nice gear they unlocked on a different char? You realise top geared people also want to use transmog? If I have naxx gear, I'd want to change it to look like t2, because the naxx gear looks like shit. You need to have sex and stop being such a petty piece of shit.

Okay, retailfag, I'll humor you.

>Limited to sending only 1 item per mail
Fixed in classic
>Not being able to auto dismount
Fixed with addon
>Not seeing available quests
God forbid you have to actually look around instead of just staring at your minimap
>Not being able to mark things on the minimap
see above
>Only one mailbox per city
No...? Every major city has multiple mailboxes
>No guild banks
So just use a bank alt or two. Not hard. Also costs 0 gold compared to bank tabs costing thousands
>Chance to fail at gathering
Only when the herb is orange-skill to you
>Terrible itemization
Good. When every single piece of gear is perfectly-itemized, gear is boring as fuck.
>Druids incapable of rezzing
Only a problem in 5mans really. In raids it's actually a positive, you don't have to waste time/mana rezzing people after a wipe, you can just chill.
>Paladin buffs individual, 5 minutes
Retarded retailfag doesn't know about Greater blessings
>LoH having 1hr cooldown
Maybe because it's a fucking gigantic instant cast heal, retard
>Not being able to see what you healed for
What? Yes you can. Even with no addons.
>Not being able to see enemy buffs
Detect Magic, retarded retailfag
>Not being able to see target HP or HP%
Both fixed with addons
>Raid-wide buffs limited to group
So you buff every group, retarded retailfag
>Massive PvP imbalances
Good. Every class has their strengths and weaknesses. Not like retail where shit is homogenized and nobody can be special.
>Warlocks needing to resummon their minion
see above
>Warlocks using one shard
see above
>Warlocks only creating healthstones individually
That is kinda obnoxious, yeah.
>Water dismounted you
Pay attention to the landscape, faggot.
>Buffing low level players required picking a rank
So you don't buff a level 5 player with +200 attack power and have him 1shotting everything.
>manually type in item names at AH
Fixed with addon
>could only put one item stack on AH
see above

Transmag is for tranies. It's even in the name.

>worthless specs and talents
Just because it's not viable in raids doesn't mean it's "worthless". Vanilla is not entirely focused around raiding like retail is.
>Can't see how much something vendors for
Fixed with addon
>Can't inspect other players' talents
Good, I don't want faggot tryhards whining at me for using a spec they disagree with.
>STV bridges dismounting you
Private server bug. Also Booty Bay is supposed to be a no-mount area, retarded retailfag.
>FD showing up as dead
Fixed with addon
>stupid group quests
God fucking forbid you have to group up with other players to quest in a massively-multiplayer online game, oh, whatever shall we do

Fuck off back to your precious Beta for Azerite, faggot.

Male or female Night Elf Hunter?

Attached: Comfycraft 5.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Listen dweeb, we both know you can't even do 30 real push ups, stop acting tough. You also have no arguments.

incel rage? Are you projecting because you've never seen a tit that wasn't on your computer screen?

I'm getting what I want; you're not. There is no gayass transmog in Classic. Someone is angry alright but it doesn't sound like it's me LOL

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Female so you can get captured by a powerful Grunt in Ashenvale and used as his fucktoy in Orgrimmar.

>incel incel incel have sex
:/

I have sex, unlike you, virgin. And you are the one that is losing his shit and has no actual arguments.

Too much autism to care about, so I'll just pick one at random to destroy:
>Terrible itemization
>Good.

Attached: 1565808878993.png (389x256, 26K)

When every single item is super good and powerful, none of them are.

>tranny wants to ruin the game asthetic and immersion because he has the taste of a little girl
>somehow call me a weeb for pointing out this

90% of your passive aggresive nerd rage comes from your failure with the opposite sex. Fact.

give sex then you dumb roasties
you can't just spam "have sex" all day so give sex

I'm still not sure if I should go Undead Spriest or Warlock. Warlock itemization seems kind of boring.

what arguments? There is no argument. There is no transmog in Classic. That you want it doesn't matter at all. You lose; end of story.

Sorry sweety
>I have sex for real guys believe me on 4chins I love pussy salty coins hahah guys?
kek

undead spriest. Warlock is for Orc.

single target damage is kinda terrible, but paladin tanking is good with aoe threat. you lack a taunt so it's pretty much the 3rd best tank choice.

leveling with tank spec talents is kinda slow also, but atleast you'll be tanky that rogues won't be able to burst you down in wpvp.

>transmog is all trannies!!!!1
Think you're projecting your tranny cuck fantasies onto me, faggot. Now make an actual argument. Oh wait, you know you can't, because your entire is some pathetic nerd "IM SO HARDCORE" virgin complex and not a rational thought.

female so you can be lore friendly
where's the male nelf druid chad?

good and powerful is not the same as useful.

Whatever one is the smaller faction on your server

There are things in classic right now that weren't in the original
>y-y-you lose!!!
Wow, are you pathetic making some pixels your entire identity. Imagine your smell. Gross.

>haha incels I slay pussy like you wouldn't believe I'm the king of 4chin

Attached: yourgf.jpg (315x391, 14K)

Paladin tanking in 5mans is kinda garbage until you get good gear. Your biggest issue is threat: Your threat is fucking garbage compared to a warrior, unless you spam consecrate nonstop, and that leads to you having to sit and drink every pull.

I avoided tanking until I had a good deal of spell damage gear from pre-raid stuff and MC. Though you still have issues with certain bosses that drop threat, like the last boss of DM East, or Rammstein, or Cannon Master Wiley, etc...there's at least 5 bosses that use a knock-back effect which drops threat, and since you have no taunt, you're fucked.

I figured, Undead screws up the look of most gear anyway. That's what Shadowform is truly for.

Go transmog your ass. I don't want WoW to be filled with freaks like you. People like you are the reason why this game became trash.
Next thing you will ask is to be able to play Blood Elf.

>this assblasted xe can't play dress up with xer dolls

is it raid gear dependent?

and for a weapon to be "useful" it has to be good and powerful

retard

undead Spriest is one of the best 1 v 1 classes.
warlocks kinda suffer a bit in pvp but they level far better compared to a priest.

you will lose to people who are if you are not if that's what you're asking

Pretty much every class/spec except rogue/mage requires raid gear to be really effective in PvP

Hahahahaha

The real question is when Blizz finally gives up on retail and allocates their remaining resources to supporting classic, will you go back to Final Fantasy or simply kys?

No, it doesn't you gibbering mong.
It can be good for utility but not powerful. Or vice versa. Literally proven thousands of times across all expansions and vanilla itself.

I know Vanillafags are stupid, but jfc

It’s a guaranteed nexus crystal, so it’s useful in some regard

Troll Spriest does better against melee (shadowguard procs blackout, also procs shadow weaving) while undead has devouring plague

pick your poison

I was thinking of making a UD priest and then running to the troll starting zone so I could get the rep for a cool raptor mount at 40.
On a scale from retarded to feasible how stupid is this idea?

Attached: ???.png (1038x576, 641K)

>pvp
It's for max RPPVE value bro.

see:

That's kinda the way you do it, yeah.

Although really all it does is reduce the amount of runecloth you have to turn in later

that's what you have to do. You get less rep when the quests are grey. I'll be doing the same for a wolf as an undead.

Problem is, orc area is trolls+orcs so it will be busier than even Deathknell

I wonder what server he's going to play on.

That's what you have to do by necessity, since if the quests become trivial they don't award rep anymore.

That said Undead horses are way better, so you have shit taste.

UD's touch of weakness also procs blackout but it's melee only, so trolls actually do better v ranged

But, zerking only works on not channel spells, so holy shit, and hex of weakness is actually useless shit in pvp because every warrior has mortal strike which overrives and is way better

So, unlike Allycucks Horde always has a choice to make, it's pretty much troll for pve, Undead for pvp

it's possible user, just make sure you try and do any quests with any troll npc for that rep.
But since you are undead it will take a lot more effort.

Well shadow priest and warlocks kinda share the same gear with the shadow damage they need at higher levels. So you are kinda gonna dress the same almost anyway. Only difference is that one will have a pet near them and one will had shadow form.

Undead will be the most rolled race by far, probably more than Orcs +Trolls not counting Orc warriors.

I know the gear is similar, but I'm interested in getting a lot of +mana regen gear as Shadow, Warlock doesn't really need that. Also Anathema.

undead are showing at 20% Orc is 16 troll is 8.