Thoughts on cherry hunter aka the new SoR character?

thoughts on cherry hunter aka the new SoR character?

youtu.be/LTZajRoULlQ

Attached: cherry.png (1368x775, 1.89M)

>Cherry hunter
InCels on high alert

Iunno man, the guitar really pushes this character into bad OC territory.
Like, no one else has had a dedicated weapon to them until this lady.

What's a cel?

>cherry hunter
The devs know what this means right?...

reminder we got this steven universe character look-a-like OC over skate

I honestly don't see how SoR4 could possibly touch Streets of Rage Remake.

Skate AND Adam.

Attached: 1412344487689.jpg (378x522, 153K)

wow
river city girls really did end up looking better than this shit
who would've thought

she looks like she fucks white elementary school boys

Shes actually Adam's daughter so he's kinda in the game

boring and out of subject for the game. Looks like a patreon poll winner or something

Replacing him as a playable character.

Attached: えぇなんで.png (294x328, 129K)

A competition between shit to determine which smells slightly better isn't a competition. Both are still shit.

>ethnically ambiguous
>shit blob hair
>devoid of any femininity in both personality and body shape

I find it hard to believe that the same guys who redesigned Blaze to become a busty 10/10 milf also designed this goblina. I feel like this character is a fucking concession to preemptively prevent any SJW criticism.
Oh well. At least she's an optional character and not someone I'm forced to play.

Attached: 1564568800653.png (176x176, 41K)

>post saberface
>criticizes ANYTHING

Yeah okay bud. Your opinion is worthwhile.

>cherry hunter
Isn't that slang for a grown women that fucks little boys?

the game is placed in america, makes sense to have a character like that
what a retard

This is a series with characters such as a old android, a boxing kangaroo and a flaming gay man.

It's a new red flag of 2019

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

YAAAAAS THIS IS HOW U DO DIVERSITY GIRL YAS!

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-033359.jpg (1080x1920, 845K)

Reminder that Ninja Warriors/Saviors is on PS4 and Switch and doesn't have any of this politics shit in it, for anyone looking for a good side-scroller beat-em-up game. Hopefully it comes to PC as well.

Attached: The-Ninja-Warriors-Once-Again_2019_04-18-19_001.jpg (600x338, 83K)

and she doesn't fit the theme. Of course little zoomer don't know, he defend corporation names and PR slaves online feefees, but it's a truth.

Looks like a Tumblr OC donut steel character.

Skate would be like 35-40 now. Grown ass nigga shouldn't be rollerblading anymore.

>not on PC
but why

I really don't dig the art style

I dunno. Ask the devs.
Your only option right now for PC is to play the emulated older version of Ninja Warriors for the SNES (or whatever original platform it was on).

>Ninja Warriors/Saviors
This is the good shit. Also yeah, hopefully it comes to PC too.

This thing can't even write properly

What is the theme of Streets of Rage 4?

>black girl playing guitar
That's something that doesn't exist in the real world. I've seen plenty of white and Asian girls playing guitar, but not a black girl.

Eh, it lost me pretty hard a while ago.

Isn't it only your autistic combofags, waifufags, and "manly anime for manly men" crowd that play beat em ups? Why wouldn't you pander to that lot instead?

Reminder that the dominatrix are possibly removed from the game

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-164946.jpg (1080x1920, 700K)

You don't know any asians motherfucker.

Why are they baseding the beat em up genre recently? Too problematic?

River city girls is cartoonish soi shit that only beta males are getting excited for and now SoR has been ran through a Tumblr X Steven Universe filter. Looks like fucking trash.

True, but I've seen plenty of Asian girls on YouTube playing crazy guitar songs. Not a single black girl. The only instrument I've ever seen a black girl play is piano, and even that's rare.

oh look, a colored character thrown in just for the sake of having a colored character
and look, generic female black hairstyle
she's totally not a stereotype

Have you ever bothered to type in “ Black girl playing the guitar?”

>shes a stereotype!
>she doesnt exist IRL
fucking hell make up your mind /pol/ faggots

Don't you know? Black girls are RAD! They ROCK! They're BADASS!

Conveniently both are made by non-Japs while Ninja Warriors is. The only non-cucked game is made by Japs.
Coincidence? I think not.

Are you ok?

how can you completly kill the hype for the game with a character reveal lmao? what were the devs thinking with this, now the game is going to bomb

Looks pretty cool but not slutty enough so there's never any circumstance where I'd pick her over Blaze. To be honest though I'd rather play the Ninja Warriors remake.

why is it taking THIS long for a basic beat em up to get made?

>Western game
>adds brown female character
>Is ugly or extremely masculine
Im getting sick of this where are the cute / sexy / cool looking brown chick ffs.

Attached: 1566239555682.jpg (886x1389, 487K)

This,and it's not even a good weapon, attacking with "soundwaves" or whatever is just lame.

Also the hair looks terrible

Crappy OC for a crappy game that's just a cheap rehash with Flash graphics.

>where are the cute / sexy / cool looking brown chick ffs.
Their's no such thing.

Good looking brown girls are only in Japanese games.

Attached: 2276a3714731e681e8d81d4bde01c4ab43f6f8f1 (1).jpg (1554x2174, 1.98M)

Every time I see a character like this one in a new game, the first thing I think is "Oh, someone don´t want to be bullied on Twitter by YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEN trannies..."

It´s sad, really. Creative liberty is fucking dead.

That animations is really shit. needs way more frames.

And I was hyped for this. What a shame.

Looks cool. 2d is great but I'd like to see a little bit more impact/frames when guys take a hit.
Loving every second of ppl getting mad that Adam isn't in the game. Just play the old games you retards.

Can't wait to play the game, there's a real lack of beat'm all.

Well that was really funny user. Good one.

>beat'm all
They are "belt scrollers"

>A colored character thrown in for the sake of having a colored character

Who are Adam and Skate?

Attached: 67411391_1603492433121469_4089846083214114816_n.jpg (960x960, 72K)

She's the stereotypical power fantasy of rainbow haired delusional women. The stereotype isn't based on reality, it's just wish fulfillment.

Just play Fight'n'Rage or Streets of Rage Remake. Even SoRR OC is better than this shitshow.

>Cherry (Boy) Hunter
Really?
REALLY??

Attached: 340364D5-00AD-42DA-B42E-49BC41C5BCD1.jpg (456x673, 71K)

lol im out
thanks for ruining sor

back to the remake i guess

Attached: street-of-rage-remake.jpg (695x520, 129K)

There’s like 4 of them coming out soon

Wish fufillment of fucking who? Jamaican guitar chicks?

Diversity demanding, non-game playing twittetrannies who demand this shit in every game.

What's bad about The Ninja Warriors?

>physically fit Jamaican chick somehow represents fat ugly trannies
Uh????

I mean SoR4, should've been clearer, my bad.

nigga he literally just told you it's their wish fulfillment and not their accurate representation

I honestly think you guys are over reacting this time. There was going to be a black character in this game, whether it was Adam or his brother Skate. Now it's his daughter.

Attached: insider trading.jpg (959x404, 40K)

But people didn't want his daughter they wanted Adam or Skate not some ugly chick.

She cute tho

No she isn't. That hair alone makes her disgusting.

>dreads arent cute
Holy shit kys pleb

Looks like crap both visually and in terms of playstyle. This game better have a Max style grappler character, his moveset was the only thing that made SoR 2 worth playing.

Goyim you can't! The remake is illegal to play!

Remember that time where everybody was like "Gee, Im tired of bald space marines..."? Now it´s the same shit, but with Strong Black "Woman?" With Strange Hair Cut.

Both thing desrves the same level of criticism.

>female fighters, black characters and punks have been SoR staples
>but a black punk female rocker is 'inappropriate'
Lotta neo-puritans on this board.

>entire genre is based around strong men (sometimes in position of power like Haggar) cleaning the streets beating up thugs, minorities, trannies and other sex freaks

This is why, cant have that in current year

>good looking brown girls
>aka tanned Asian girls drawn with minimal facial features
Just be honest and admit you don't like black people OR detailed art styles

Ninja warriors was an impulse buy i didn't regret for sure. That game is fun as hell. Hopefully it'll get more attention when it actually releases in a week.

Attached: lvAbyj5.gif (400x280, 75K)

Here is a fucking gripe. Streets of Rage although corny as a generic action flick was still a gritty game. You were beating up punks, slapping dominatrix hookers and surviving hired killers like Souther working your way towards the crime boss. Your life was really on the line and the game had that feel. SoR4 looks to me as trying to panner to the PC audiences. Yeah Skate fighting on blades was wacky, Dr.Zan was saturday cartoon tier but the game still had some edge. Just the new artwork alone makes this game soft and doesn't feel like streets of rage.

Also they wouldn't have the BALLS to put Ash in the game. The backlash in the fag community would be unreal.

>everything is bouncing around for no reason
why do hacks do this? do they think it makes their art look better?

Whoa, a black musician. That's not something you see every day.

You realize black people aren't the only brown people, right?

>cherry hunter
are you fucking kidding me

Attached: 1399128313284.png (1917x1081, 1.09M)

Proof?

Tell that to Twitter

It's hard and impressive if you're a fellow artist. If you're a goblin "consumer" just shut your fucking mouth and play it.

I don't like black people, and it's not a good art style. Nobody really likes blacks, they make sure of that themselves.

>where are the cute / sexy / cool looking brown chick ffs.
that would be racist and sexist

I'm only here for Axel and Blaze. Adam and Skate too if they're present.

Attached: 1557346611676.png (750x568, 67K)

I am an artists and theres nothing hard or impressive about it

Yeah, judging by your spelling I highly doubt that, incel.

because it does look better and loose clothes are way more effective at communicating movement. this is one of the reasons sf3 is still heralded as a pinnacle of sprite animation, regardless of what clueless retards like you say.
post your animation work so everyone can laugh

>t. assmad degenerate artists

Her fathers not exactly good looking

Attached: 7A3BFB45-D2C4-4FD1-8430-CE4A1F5A0F9F.png (240x168, 1K)

>l-lol y-you're mad
good one retard

>who is Ivanka Trump ?
that doesnt mean anything bro

>fat white trannies wish to be cis Jamaican sexy ladies
Uh what?

post art faggot

>trying to push /pol/tard shit on a Streets of Rage thread

Fuck off.

Two sides of the same coin. Same in real life with black women and white men.

Good post. Like always, they missed the point with these sequels/remakes every single time. They see a few surreal elements over the rest of the series and they lean on those, just like Crash's death animations in the original trilogy prompted the later games to push this wacky zany narrative even though Crash himself was serious, silent and fairly competent.

I'm basing it off of not seeing them appear anywhere in gameplay in the past few months. They're not in the preview level journos played or in the new trailer.

We will see footage from Gamescon from journos probably today hopefully they're there.

The fucking guitar weapon is so fucking retarded and doesn't fit with the game at all

>The points on Crash
This guy gets it

First. Let me state that I hate niggers.

How does a guitar not fit? In 2 there's a kid that fights with rollerskates. In 2 there is also a fucking kangaroo fighter.

In 3 there's a man with extendable robot arms that turns weapons into molten balls of plasma. I hate this nigress but if she was a cute Asian waifu I wouldn't mind. There's nothing wrong with the guitar

I can see one reason why, if you can pick up weapons like whips, bats, etc. then how the fuck does that work with a guitar? The first two characters are bare handed so it works, this newbie isn't so how the fuck is picking up things going to work?

I don’t like black girls, you’re correct. They’re unattractive, and stylized Asian girls with dark skin are a significant upgrade.

DUEL WIELD

There’s a strap

She just takes the other weapons and uses that instead of the guitar, this has never been a problem, see Predators/Lynn in AvP picking up weapons while having a sword/spear or Ginzu using guns despite mainly fighting with the katana.

>cherry hunter
as in a virgin killer?

SoR 4 looked like shit from the start this just makes it worse

>SoR4 looks to me as trying to panner to the PC audiences
What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is anyone talking about anymore? Every new game that comes out, somehow you guys manage to find some SJW targeted angle bullshit. I can't go to a single thread now without the topic of discussion steering off to some political correctness bullshit. Even games with big titties veers off in this direction with "YEAH! FUCK SJWS AM I RIGHT BROS?!"
Christ, I just want to talk about games again, even if we did just call them shit because they were easy.

Attached: american_psycho.jpg (500x212, 23K)

Fair

How does bare Knuckle work with a weapon or blazes fireball. It's dissapears for X number of frames.

She also doesn't use the guitar for ALL her attacks. It's only her crowd control special where she blasts enemies away with a loud riff and her run attack where she slams it into the ground. That's it

Dilate.

We don’t like games. We just like being mad.

It was already done by RedLine. Cherry Boy Hunter was the nickname of the love interest. They clearly lifted the naming concept from there.

literally looks so out of place why didnt they just bring rollerskates back if they wanted a black character?
this just screams shoehorned femnazi OC character also fuck those shitty sound effects.
play Ninja Warriors for a proper revival.

See my comment:

OH SHIT

DID I JUST SEE A DASH ATTACK? IS RUNNING BACK IN?

you know shits real when a big robot nigga is walking towards you with that animation

Skate would be mid 30's now. Nobody wants to see a 35 year old man in rollerskates

The artstyle is tumblrshit, the devs can't close their mouths on twitter, they made Axel fat. All the signs were there, now that we've found the big tumor, now we can conclude the diagnosis

by out of place I mean her fucking animation and appearance looks literally mspaint copy pasted into the fucking game.
Also being so retarded you have no idea who rollerskate boy is, he is a much better fit.

>I've been in those NES sprites with more frames threads: The Post

Fatman in MGS2 was an absolute unit on wheels.

but we want to see a 38 year old black woman with pink maggot hair and a retarded guitar?

>NES
FUCK NINTENDSHIT
sega was, is and forever will be the best company

Tony Hawk says hi.

>I have not been in those NES sprites with more frames threads: The Post

Tony Hawk games are dead as can be?

You're the one who's delusional AND a poser if you think Eddie Hunter's still going to have his skates in his '30s. If he gets in this game, he's going to be a boxer like his old man. Also, her animation isn't stylistically different from everyone else's; I think you're just unhappy with the new art direction in general, which is honestly pretty jarring.

t. faggot who made the shit design

Those are DREADS. Badly drawn ones, but dreads nonetheless.

>pink maggot hair

Attached: laughing deform gif.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

seethe harder nintendie

>politics
>highly sexualized woman character that even show her panties while fighting
>black girl character that is not out of place since she's the daughter and niece of two previously playable black characters in the series

I really gate political refugees, 2016 election and gamergate were a fucking mistake.

t. maggot hair lover

Hey, I don't really like the new stylistic choice either, but at least I know where my dislike stems from rather than pinning it on some arbitrary character. Honestly, I didn't give much of a shit about it until you autists started raving about boogeymen as per usual. Go outside and get a breath of fresh air, too much time on this board rots your brain.

Go wash your maggot hair oh wait you can't. hahahahahaha

>Game made by the French
>French animators are notorious for being perverted fucks
>Blaze is a big titty, big ass, thick thighs in this version
>Dominatrix are also back, just as thick
>New character added in is Adam Hunter's daughter
>Name is suspiciously referencing "Virgin Hunter"
>Ingame art also gives her thick thighs and a fat ass, and while she doesn't have a giant tita, they are clearly still of a decent size
>This game is somehow aimed at SJWs
I don't understand you people anymore.

Attached: TNhhoYE.jpg (1151x616, 64K)

>Posts saberblob
>Acting like they know anything about female bodies
You can't make this shit up, this guy's so gay he can't see Cherry's massive child bearing hips.

>had a back token ugly female with literally pink hair
>why are you complaining
GEE I DONT KNOW

>named "Cherry Hunter"
>isn't a wolfish MILF with big jugs
The fuck is this bullshit?

Attached: 1549472771780.png (908x908, 860K)

You have to understand, even though this is neon 80s punk aesthetic she has dark skin and pink hair. So that makes her a trigger to retards.

Blaze is great but this maggot hunter is ugly as fuck.
>Blank retarded looking face doesn't even look remotely black its literally chiaotzu with brown skin
>weird shitty body with zero curves
>runs around with a retarded guitar for no reason

Attached: cherry hunter.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I don’t mind that Cherry is in the game I just wish she looked different, lose the guitar and change the awful hair.

>no curves
Based retard

This

Dumb tranny

>NPC response buzzwords
Based retard.

Virgin hunting is not a sport exclusive to MILFs user.

>won't be able to enjoy big tiddy ninja GF
God damn it

Fuck off

Yeah but no virgin would want that to take their first. She's the "should be wearing a paperbag and ballgag" tier. Not someone who would easily slay virgins of their first time.

True, but he does make a good point that normally it's pretty much one type of face made, where it's basically "white person, but just a bit tanned" for any nonwhite character. Where are the Naomi Campbell like girls, Tyra Banks, you have so many choices if you need an archetype of attractive black females. And you can make a thicc (not just ass, some pudge on the side is fine) and still make an attractive woman. They just go too hard on the grunge.

Yeah, but they're like the gold medallists of it.

Makes me want to vomit.

Yes, it's a euphemism for female pedophile.

Attached: you-famous-guy-at-restaurant-i-wonder-what-hes-up-34658179.png (500x522, 135K)

>it's pretty much one type of face made, where it's basically "white person, but just a bit tanned" for any nonwhite character.
And they do the same thing for "white person" so you can say the same thing for every other race that aren't just non-whites, but you don't see them complaining. Unless it's white people complaining for other races. The point being it's just anime faces.

Get woke

>are you tony hawk
>yes
>why?
always gets me

Get woke
sales records broke

Mk11 baybee

>No curves her ingame art pros that completely wrong. She's got juicy legs.

Looks like the Dragon's Trap artist illustrated this one. That might be why you people have issues with it. I'm sure if the Blaze artist did this, she'd be cuter.

Attached: 81jDHzKB4dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 297K)

Don't waste your breath. Runt pigs will squeal the loudest.

Yeah, she doesn't look like she's drawn in the same style as Alex and Blaze.