Untitled

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Poor guy

Thank you nig-

I appreciate that, Nicholas

every time

Need for speed.... PAAYBUCK

>Embarrasses himself on live tv
>Girlfriend breaks up with him; killing his youtube channel
I wonder what he does these days.

This event inspired me because I learned that even Chads can colossally screw up on the biggest stages. Makes college presentations seem like a cakewalk in comparison. Now when I forget my lines or trip over my words I do what Jesse did and just pause and smile, because smiling is contagious. Sometimes the class will laugh and clap like they did with Jesse and sometimes I will just get blank stares (lots of tired and bored kids in college) but usually it works out. And having a solid strategy for when shit hits the fan is better than having none like I used to.

I can't believe this guy created YouTube

chillin with his nigs

Yes, I totally love [Product Name]. It is my favourite form of entertainment on my Switchbox 4. My favourite part is where I jump on the bad guy's head!

Why did they pick this guy to be their shill? As far I know he has 0 to do with vidya.

FUCK EA AND FUCK NIGS

Protip. Look at a random spot at the wall in the back. Everyone will think you're speaking to the audience but you can simultaneously avoid eye contact with anyone.

...........................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................
YEAH, IT'S A GREAT GAME !!

What is this hairstyle called? I fucking hate it.

Mhm, context?

That guy isn't a Chad

Waddup gays

Source

the faggot hairstyle

>smiles are contagious
Not mine

The brush

THANKS FOR HAVING ME N-

He cute, any nudes?

The N-

I thanketh thou, Niccolo.

What are you talking about? I just looked him up and all his recent vids have hundreds of thousands of views, with one of them having over 3 million.

Arigato, nig-kun

Just fag my shit up senpai.

Apparently he has, lucky!