This enrages and confuses the zoomer

>this enrages and confuses the zoomer

Attached: ps2.jpg (434x284, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7_UgEzSEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up

seething

if you think those were good, you're retarded.

Enjoy you shitty usb connections.

what would happen if you stuck your tongue in it?

The ps2 was pretty good though.

nerve gas

enjoy your bent pins

enjoy being retarded

This. They were a bitch to plug if you couldn't see the socket.

PS/2s? Used them on a shitty beige computer playing C&C Red Alert 2 though, and I'm born in 2001

Attached: 1392454565792.jpg (640x480, 16K)

You probably weren't even born when those went obsolete. Fucking zoomer.

Attached: 1509724597351.png (403x448, 53K)

There is literally a nub on top of the damn plug. How do you screw that up?

>multiple indexes
>hard

I used this trash for years. Old PC have max 2 of those ports and I had to unplug those trashy shit everytime I had to use something else. The amount of bent pins was insane, had to fix them almost everyday wasting time, this is why USB is superior.

Good luck finding that nub and the hole with one hand without looking.

Despite being a zoomer I always know what these threads are talking about when they go... "HAH ZOOMERS DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS!" These aren't even that old.

Attached: 1565889603039.png (430x482, 10K)

>hold index mark with thumb
>use other fingers to locate socket
>apply gentle pressure

Get some fucking spacial awareness holy shit.

PS/2 is based, it allowed me to upgrade my windows 7 pc to ryzen without reinstalling windows

>had to fix them almost everyday
look at this piece of shit lying on the internet in the most egregious and needless way

My current motherboard actually has a PS/2 connector. If only there was some use for it.

Attached: virginusbvschadps2.jpg (697x280, 65K)

>you're a zoomer for not liking this outdated and garbage conection
ok retard

>have to wiggle it around to fit the socket
This is why it was shit.

ps/2, unlike usb, doesn't allow me to overclock my WMO to 8000hz

ps/2 sucks for this specific reason, even if 8000hz actually sucks major dick

>have to flip USB 3 times to fit

>tfw I just realized people born after America started running amok will be officially allowed to post here next month

Attached: ふあつつぎゅう!!.jpg (800x800, 114K)

That's not a fair comparison.

>this confuses and angers the boollenial

Attached: shutterstock51227539.jpg (1000x667, 83K)

look, i'm all in for USB keyboards because of the amount of additional functions it allows, but you gotta be completely retarded if you had issues with PS/2, especially if you managed to bend the pins (what the actual fuck)
i used it for the larger part of my life and haven't had a single issue with it, nor do I know anyone who did

The difference is that flipping won't fuck up the pins.

Having a dedicated slot for mouse and shit seems better than having a hungry CUM GANG of accessories drooling for USB.

Do you want to know how I can tell you are fat?

How the fuck did you apes manage to bend ps/2 pins?
Serious fucking question. Did you just shove it in at full force?

I don't get it. Aren't those just regular modem cables?

thanks doc

nor will it fuck up PS/2 if you aren't a retarded caveman who pushes things in like a gorilla when they don't fit
i literally have a 1997 Model M i used up until two years ago when i switched to a smaller 60% keyboard and it's in pristine condition despite never really giving it much care. Connector looks brand new.

Same way you bend S-Video pins out of shape.
SCART >>>>>> *

There is only two

Name one advantage over USB, i'll wait.

I still use my $10 microsoft kb that I bought in 2000 with this.

>not bein chad enough to bypass a yes or no question

Attached: 198438958947.jpg (367x388, 14K)

The standard was fine, physical connectors were trash though.

>the real zoomers
PS/2 was shit, no matter how much you try.
it wasn't really an issue, more like annoyance. ps/2 ports have so many issues that really aren't worth using, like the shitty isolation or not being able to hotswap them. And people claiming that they never bent the pins are either lying or never used them, cuz it was literally inevitable, unless you plugged your mouse/keyboard once and never unplugged it.

By using a forceful twisting motion

>have to re-plug those
>don't want to pull the case from it's place because I'd have to unplug monitor etc too
>crawl under the desk
>can't tell which goes where because I can't see colors in the dark
yeah fun times, same with audio jacks

I only had a GameCube, not a PS2

>who pushes things in like a gorilla when they don't fit
Nigger, you literally don't know if it fits or not unless you push.

>it's shit even though it's lower latency and doesn't affect cpu

Whenever I read the word zoomer I can't help but imagine some 19 - 21 year old who just started coming here in the past half decade and is fucking obsessed with trying to sound old now that they're an adult.

user, don't close your eyes to the truth! It's happening RIGHT NOW!

thats what she said

1. Thanks doc
2. Nani?! That shit is literally color code for the retards of our day

I bet you clumsy apes have nightmares about socketing cpus.

>And people claiming that they never bent the pins are either lying or never used them, cuz it was literally inevitable, unless you plugged your mouse/keyboard once and never unplugged it.
or maybe some people have proper motor skills and no tourette's syndrome?
again, i spent most of my life using PS/2 keyboards and to some extent mice (though they were parsed out for USB ones much sooner for a good reason) and literally never heard of anyone bending PS/2 pins until this thread
it's not like you can force the connector in the wrong way because it only goes in in one position
it's literally one of the most retard-proof connectors out there

thanks doc

What Yes/No question are you talking about?
Haven't seen the "I Agree" dialogue in years.
Who the fuck accesses Yea Forums through the homepage?

What’s so boomer about coax cables?
People still use this shit.

idk but some old-ass boomer does

Cpus are easy do. You don't need to push, you just put the mayo on and gently place it.

Attached: X0dw1vz.webm (720x720, 758K)

I would still be using them if I didn't have some weird bug/defect with my motherboard that makes it periodically stop powering mice for a second. With a USB one that's annoying but not really a problem since it picks it back up again, but losing a PS/2 mouse means restarting the damn computer.

do you even understand that you can connect things to their ports using just a tiny bit of force instead of tensing every muscle in your body with enough strength to break your PC in half?

>IMPLYING

>not hot swappable, when unplugged it crashes the whole system like a true alpha peripheral

Attached: 1523981101443.jpg (630x757, 142K)

>never heard of anyone bending PS/2 pins until this thread
did you use them for like a week? the bent pins was literally one of the reasons USB was born

It's literally a question of pushing it in the wrong angle.
>muh motor skills
I bet you were the fucknuts who would rather dig up your whole setup just to see where you are pushing. No wonder you never bent anything, pussy.

i just said that i used them for the larger part of my life
again, i have a Model M from 1997 that still works perfectly fine and has been used in over 10 PCs i owned over the years
or maybe, just maybe, some people, unlike you, weren't absolute retards pushing things in at random and wondering why they get fucked

At least you admit to being a blind ape.

>this enrages and confuses the boomer

Attached: 41YKCJDdlKL._AC_SY400_.jpg (401x349, 15K)

I still use one because I use a keyboard from the year 2000 I got from my friend years ago when I was into retro stuff because of /g/.

Attached: 20190820_123944.jpg (4128x2322, 2.54M)

PS/2 hotswapping works on modern hardware.

Attached: 1553613457721.jpg (316x333, 58K)

Attached: virgin usb.png (908x444, 80K)

Reminds me I need to buy one just so I can install Windows 7 on the latest Ryzen CPUs

Listen fucknuts, most computers have ports in the back. Cables get stuck. I don't want to unplug everything just to turn the whole thing around just for plugging in peripherals. That's why USB is miles better.
>at random
If you can't see the port, that's literally what you gotta do.

It must suck, being blind with numb hands.

Oh man those were the days
I kinda miss it, do new desktops even come with them? we haven't bought a desktop since 2011

Beats being retarded when it comes to reading comprehension

Thanks doc

>If you can't see the port, that's literally what you gotta do.
>he can feel the ports
Sad.

I still use a PS/2 keyboard and it works flawlessly

Some randomly do.

okay, so you are -genuinely- retarded
>reach behind the pc while holding the cable
>locate the PS/2 port using your finger
>gently apply the connector to the port
i genuinely can't believe that you'd fuck up such a simple thing

Same, I prefer to have my usb slots free for other stuff.

OP, do you even know what you are talking about?

Are you retarded? You literally can't feel a port and stick something in it at the same time. Jesus fuck, I bet you made your parents plug in your computer.

>You literally can't feel a port and stick something in it at the same time
How many fingers do you have?

Seriously how the fuck do you even bend the connectors? Like you don't have fucking ram it in there, it will gently slide in place if it's in correctly. It only fits in one way, if it doesn't work one way then you try it the other way. Don't fucking force it in like a fucking savage.

>unless you plugged your mouse/keyboard once and never unplugged it
That's pretty much what I do today. Why would you need to unplug a mouse or a keyboard?

ps/2 has lower latency than usb so yes, they were good
the only downside was they weren't as versatile (but you always have a kb/m connected anyway so who cares) and they probably couldn't support some of the more advanced features keyboards and mice sometimes have now

Get your shitty coax cable havin ass outta here

>bends PS/2 pins like a troglodyte
>calls others retarded
you reach to the back of the PC, use your finger to locate the port if you don't know where it is (even though you should). You found it, you know where it is, which means you can put the connector into the port easily, hassle and damage free.
How is this such a wild concept to you?

You know, i'd much rather have you tell me that you were actually trolling. I'd feel better knowing I fell for a bait this dumb instead of knowing idiots like you walk the same earth

More than your braincells apparently. You can't feel ports and stick something in them at the same time. Any "feel" you'll get will be approximate at best. And then you are in the wiggling territory.

Fuck everything with pins
>t. spent an hour realigning usb 3.0 pins once

Attached: cLPUG.png (457x322, 241K)

coax is still in common use
my modem receives coax and most cable tv uses coax

Because, surprise surprise, "zoomer" threads are made by delusional 1996+ manchildren. No self-respecting adult would indulge in this shit

Whatever you say, bruh. Have fun with your numb hands.

ok zoomer

are you telling me you can't remember where something is after locating it?
this is genuinely concerning and you might need to consult a medical professional about it, considering one of your most basic senses is malfunctioning

besides, you act as if wiggling damages the connector if you do it gently. Rotate the connector until it goes in and that's it.
The only way you'd damage it, and that's the only possibility, is if you were pushing it in like an inbred ape with all of your force.
Then again, sane people (eg. not you) would never do that, so that might be the reason i haven't heard of this happening ever

You think you know pain.
I build connectors for aircraft avionics.

Attached: Madopurplesoda.jpg (700x800, 422K)

>they probably couldn't support some of the more advanced features keyboards and mice sometimes have now
Yeah. No extra mouse buttons or fancy keyboard lights for PS/2 peripherals. Sure, you don't really NEED that shit, but what's even the point of owning a computer if it doesn't have a ton of buttons with blinking lights on them?

Attached: Frostburg.jpg (1640x2500, 640K)

>he didnt even put the fucking I/O plate in first

holy fuck youre fucking stupid

>are you telling me you can't remember where something is after locating it?
I can remember where that thing is just fine. What you can't accurately know without looking is how that connector is positioned to the hole you are pushing it in. You need two fingers to push and when you do, your aiming and previous position has changed.

Pushing the connectors in and especially pulling them out will EVENTUALLY bend them. And the reason why you never heard of it is because you don't know shit, simple as that.

It didn't fit.

>What you can't accurately know without looking is how that connector is positioned
It's facing the same direction every time, it doesn't move. I swear.

WOW SO FUCKING DIFFICULT
i genuinely can't believe i have to explain how to connect a PS/2 device.
you're 100% clinically retarded if you can't repeat the process in the video without fucking your shit up

Attached: VID_20190820_130949.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>hurr I did it once and it worked
Do it a few times and those pins will get bent. Especially when you pull that thing out.

>this enrages and confuses the zoomer
My PC from 2018 actually has ports for both of these

Attached: 4.gif (200x261, 20K)

i did it my whole fucking life you smoothbrain
as i said, i have a 1997 Model M that i used with every single PC i owned over the course of 20 years. STILL WORKS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT ANY BENT PINS.
Get your head out of your ass and understand that as long as you don't push shit in with the force of a thousand suns it isn't going to break. It's a very basic principle.

>I had it in the entire time
Yeah, I gathered that

>Especially when you pull that thing out.
What, now i'm even more confused.
How in the actual, godforsaken FUCK do you bend pins pulling out?

Iirc it's for older operating systems. If u install windows 7 for example sometimes those gaming keyboards wont read in bios boot

Coax is shitty though. Fucking cables are more rigid than my dick, but that's not saying much.

pull in angle not 100% perpendicular

I owned at least 10 different PCs/laptops over that time and used it with all of them.
I don't get it, why do you have such a difficulty understanding the concept of using things without wrecking them?
Putting a connector into a slot requires very little force. You're not lifting weights here, just gently slide it in. If you do that, there is literally nothing that can go wrong.

Gracci doctore

and why the fuck would you ever do that?

Don't tell me you just yank that shit by the cord.

We use them at work for servers daily. You're being a retard. 8 year old keyboard that gets swapped daily still in pristine condition

Fuck meant for

I was born in 2000 and still know this. The GameCube, the Wii and I think even the Ps3 if you had no HDMI cable used it. If you're going to pretend to be old, atleast do it right. Nothing more cringeworthy than sub 25yo people calling others zoomers.

I've been PC gaming since the early 90s and only switched to USB keyboards around 2007 with a G15 and G5 setup. Not one bent pin. That's with me lugging around my tower and CRT to LAN parties at least once a month throughout that entire period. You're a fucking mongoloid if you bend pins.

How about not having 100% free movement
>all peripherals are exactly the same

those are PS/2 connectors not RCA connectors you MASSIVE retard

>LE ONLY 90S KIDS WILL REMEMBER THIS XDD
kys op and everyone who bumps these shitty threads

I'm just going to pretend this post is brilliant satire and congratulate you.

OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY GOOD

Looks exactly like the cables I used for my GameCube though, maybe I can't remember it right because it was like 10 years ago.

Here we observe the zoomer outside of xis natural habitat

>How about not having 100% free movement
so you're saying you used a thing wrong, not in the way it was intended to be used, but it still isn't your fault and the device is simply designed wrong?
am i reading this right?
besides, how can you possible not have "free movement"? You slide a ~1cm long connector out. How can you possibly not have enough space for that?

And yes, all peripherals are the same. The connector is identical and idiot-proof. Why can't you admit that you might be in the wrong when several people tell you they had zero issues with it?

Ps/2 keyboard saved my ass when all of my usb imports decided to disable at once.

ps/2 is actually better, not even because it's old.

>fries ur port if you hotplug
hehe nonething personell kid

>How about not having 100% free movement
Your own fault, not the connector.
>all peripherals are exactly the same
>what is standardization?

literally all DVB antennas use that shit
shitloads ISPs use coax to provide internet
hell, even SPDIF use the same kind of cables (but with a different connector)

Okay time for some REAL shit.
Was your RF switch set to 3 or 4?

>tfw there are people born after Yea Forums was created

Attached: 1566102578213.png (800x600, 44K)

>How can you possibly not have enough space for that?
Screen is in the way. Cables can be in the way. Shitload of other things can be in the way.
>the device is simply designed wrong?
USB connectors don't have that issue. Therefore they are designed better.
>Why can't you admit that you might be in the wrong when several people tell you they had zero issues with it?
Why can't you admit people might have issues with things you had no issues with? It's like retards claiming HURR IT RUNS FINE ON MUH ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPUTER

people too retarded to plug in peripherals should be euthanized

but you literally said you disconnected the PS/2 connector wrong - not because the connector is flawed, but because your setup was incorrect and you did something you were not supposed to.
that's like blaming guns for killing people and not people who used them.
YOU are the one at fault here. You used the thing incorrectly, in a way it wasn't meant to.

>have to move shit to plug/unplug correctly
>OR just use an USB port which doesn't require moving
Thanks for playing

still use this for my mouse

most comfortable mouse i've used. think you can still get them brand new on ebay for 15 bucks

There are so many different part no. though. Mine is 68874

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x900, 176K)

>have to move shit to plug/unplug correctly
no, you don't. Again, you're blaming the connector for your shitty space management.
And explain how in the actual fuck can you manage to reach the connector and pull it at an angle and somehow be unable to pull it out correctly? I honestly can't imagine such scenario because it's technically impossible.

>There are people turning 18 every year
>There are people younger than you
Oh the humanity
Oh the pain
Fucking zoomers I was here first
Show some respect

>can't imagine
Yes, you've made your lack of imagination abundantly clear

>no, you don't
Yes, you do

Cute, lil zoom zoom.
At least you tried.

Attached: AT-Computer-Keyboard-Vintage-DIN-5-Pin-Connector-_1[1].jpg (400x307, 20K)

great non-reply adressing zero of the points i made
you're -literally- blaming the connector because your cluttered setup didn't allow easy access to it, so you pulled it out wrong damaging it
and frankly this is just insane

>Why can't you admit people might have issues with things you had no issues with
Because every issue you have described was created through your own retardation.

I've bent pins placing CPUs. They should be nervous about it.

>have USB
>can have any setup I want
>use PS2
>have to unclutter before doing shit
Thanks for playing

Their keyboards are good too. Cost like $10 and last forever

So you've ran out of arguments and resort to
>it allows me to live like a pig
Fucking ape.
Thanks for playing.

>can't even get his own catchphrase
You are digging that lack of imagination hole quite deep, huh?

again
>i did a thing wrong and it broke
>how am i at fault, it's the thing's fault
this is what your point boils down to no matter how you look at it, and that's embarassing

>Zoomers actually seething

I wonder what else angers, confuses, and scares zoomers?

Yo you guys just spent 2 hours dismantling a nigga over his choice of plug in. What spurs such autism?

Real Chad's used 3

Glad im not the only one who does this

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

4 because I had an TV station on 3

Oldfag thread??

Attached: 1565766844615.jpg (354x640, 43K)

>he's too fucking lazy and too much of a fat fuck to lean over the top of the computer and look and see what he's plugging where into what

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Attached: seriport.jpg (300x204, 12K)

xD rawr :3

Attached: 868.gif (360x240, 455K)

Attached: 1566282168018.jpg (686x572, 68K)

fuck THESE faggots

Attached: file.png (250x200, 70K)

>Mfw i had to realign the pins on my CPU

Attached: man-sweating.jpg (351x450, 42K)

was Boxxy a tranny?

Attached: 1566217656326.png (264x1608, 68K)

You can use it to install Win7 on systems with newer processors.

And it'll be all for naught because there aren't Windows 7 USB drivers for your motherboard.

obsessed

Attached: 1564429208153.png (500x560, 311K)

You don't understand, back when PS/2 was commonplace, computers were much more expensive and exclusive than today. Who got their hands on them first? Higher classes and intelligent people who worked (and could work) with them. As time went on, the threshold for access moved to the left on the IQ curve.

The average IQ of a computer user today is two or even three standard deviations lower than it was 20 years ago, which is why computers are designed with people like in mind who can't plug in a keyboard without fucking up the pins.

Attached: 1560209632323.png (658x325, 26K)

*outputs RGB effortlessly*

Attached: SCART_20050724_002.jpg (2272x1704, 941K)

That shit is still supported, at least on AMD boards.

Hold on. I need to plug in the printer.

Attached: 2026AB6E-AA83-4988-9EEB-3B90B4A032E0.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>identity politics bad
>except when i do it

What is with the constant threads on Yea Forums about how people born later than me didn't experience what I did?
Are people just starting to realise they are no longer youths?

It's a joke, ya dunce.

you're in the wrong thread

>all these mongs ITT pretending like they regularly plugged and unplugged their PS/2 keyboards without bending any pins

This is too much for zoomers.

Attached: 1558419845861.jpg (425x376, 25K)

That's cool OP, but can you explain this?

Attached: file.png (991x729, 393K)

if by effortlessly you mean "a 2 nanometer deviation turns the screen into a LSD induced nightmare and strobelights" then yes, effortlessly.

I can't believe there are retards who somehow can't use PS/2 ports without fuck everything up.
Fucking fatsos.

You need quite a lot of brainpower for fine adjustments, especially if you don't have visual feedback and need to picture what the situation looks like.

It sounds like something normal people do every day but you'd be surprised how stupid even just the bottom 40% of humanity is.

You're an actual retard

>old tech good
>new tech bad

Why the hell do I want this keyboard so much? It reeks of early 2000's tech and I love it.

>old tech baaad
>new tech guuud

yes

Boomers are a disease

thanks doc

Not so on Intel boards. It happened to me.
ASRock Z360 Pro4. Had to upgrade to Win 10.

>This enrages and confuses teh zoomer in BIOS

This keyboard is actually rather good and feels nice to type in (Albeit the nose can be a bit loud)

The buttons at the top actually work and its nice to have volume control nearby.

Attached: ugleh.png (897x591, 1.22M)

>were
My keyboard still uses it, you know.

Fuck no take it away.

I have a similar one with the buttons on the top, though its all black and from 2007

I have some still, I just end up slapping more USB converters into them
Depressing times.

Attached: 1516829245566.png (387x453, 38K)

>he has to use baby ps/2 connectors because he's too much of a brainlet to hardwire his mouse and keyboard directly to the motherboard

That's a yikes from me, dawg.

Attached: 6126197075717.jpg (594x900, 137K)

>2006
>salt
this was so close to being good

Those cables remind me of Steve from Minecraft.

how would you fix it?

I still use this boi.

Universally fuck these though. I need to one day look at my old HDDs but I need to deal with these and just fuck no those things will sit there my whole life.

DON'T
FORCE
IT

OLD THING GOOD

Now I kinda wanna know if this is universal coloring and was used in Sweden.
Like, this unconventional color combo had to come from somewhere, right. Where else would Notch have remembered it from.

Attached: 1515788013656.png (450x416, 207K)

Attached: 1566224155867.jpg (600x500, 67K)

Attached: 1126571965200.jpg (2048x1536, 638K)

Attached: 5mx6q.jpg (580x491, 62K)

>this causes the boomerlenial to uncontrollably shit their pants and seizure over their energy drink collection

Attached: 1.jpg (281x179, 7K)

I love this

I'm 32 and those plugs were a piece of shit. Enjoy bending the pins because you have to stick your head behind the case to see shit and align them right. Fuck that

>People born in 2002 will be allowed to do porn in less than five months.

>gun

>tfw boomerlenial but poor so I ended up getting keen on this shit

Attached: 1515274866941.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

I have one of those for my SNES

wonder how much dust has collected on those figures by now...

That's a good point. Nobody born after 1996 has seen a floppy disk IRL

none, cause they are probably covered in hot glue

>zoomers

Attached: kids_these_days.jpg (728x546, 213K)

I find that marshmallow fluff also works as a lubricant for seating the cpu

Attached: sugar-free-marshmallow-fluff-m2.jpg (586x687, 67K)

what a mogoloid

>this decimates the zoomer

Attached: bnc.jpg (650x488, 58K)

lol

Attached: 1539835095077.png (1011x959, 1008K)

as a guy who plays fighting games with a keyboard: no.
my old ps/2 responds two frames faster than my new USB keyboard, and there's no retarded key rollover issues.

Attached: 1554664832466.jpg (600x800, 39K)

>as a guy who plays fighting games with a keyboard
the absolute fucking state of "new bad" manchildren

Attached: 1563066934262.jpg (750x842, 73K)

>this infuriates the 20th century zumzumbeer

Attached: Thomson1-big.jpg (2583x1057, 596K)

Yeah it's been going on for a while.

ft10 me in soku bitch i dare you

>mfw child doesn't know about my useless and outdated technology

Attached: 40.png (644x740, 11K)

>ITT: Retarded zoomers larping as boomers just to talk about an obsolete cable
No reason to use one other than being a /g/ autist

Most shit on here is still at least somewhat viable. Now this shit is actually completely obsolete.

Attached: VGA.jpg (1500x1500, 143K)

>Japanese tech nerds realizing they have their own zoomers
fuckin bros

Attached: 1511984781789.jpg (147x131, 5K)

its also the one that is still the most common

Howso, I use one and it seems OK.
yes 720p 4:3 is fine.

The display I'm looking at is plugged through VGA.

>zoomers will never hearmouse ball jokes irl

>useless tech
zoomer confirmed

wat is this

t. 36 year old zoomer

>2 Key Rollover

>this infuriates the modern age moomer

Attached: enjiin.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Nothing wrong with VGA my dude.

Its always a good idea to have a keyboard with this lying around.
Had situations where USB drivers die or don't work and only can get access through ps/2

coax is still standard where I live you fucknut

How are you posting from the cornfield GRANDMA?

This shit is pure gold and reality
i miss Yea Forums comics

Attached: the good ol family.jpg (500x350, 43K)

not really
DVI was a terrible follow-up tho

Ah, the good old high voltage kill.

Attached: how to die real fast.jpg (720x960, 73K)

I'm not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me but I swear one graphics card I owned had an svideo connection.

That's the impression I always got, if you really were that old you'd call everyone else a fucking kid instead of using this oh so trendy new word. I thought old people hated new fads?
This board is terrible at hiding their real age, mentally or physically. And doing it just for the sake of a trend isn't much better either.

Attached: 1538705313834.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Only the rage face, troll face, and the sony gold face guy are from Yea Forums. Except for Reeces puffs guy the rest are reddit trash.

God I haven't seen those in forever. I just read up about those again when studying for my A+ certification.

literal 2 digit IQ detected

They're doing it since at least 2012.

And even that no one back then cared for this shit, 2012 and onwards when we got the apple kids and pedos from neogaf and kiwi forcing wojak memes is where everything went to shit.

Attached: its a lost art.jpg (486x700, 120K)

:D

Attached: 1554667979418.jpg (1600x1200, 142K)

PS/2 and USB have a latency within margin of error
youtube.com/watch?v=EO7_UgEzSEs

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-072343.png (2048x1055, 279K)

bro, you are absolutely retarded, pls stop posting.

you are so shit at moving your body and thinking in the space of the immediate surrounding you inhabit, that you literally can't fathom anyone else not also being a retard such as yourself. think about that for a second. to reiterate:

you genuinely can't imagine anyone doing exactly what that poster in the webm just demonstrated more than once without fucking his shit up. that is your whole point. this is your hill you want to die on.

think about this, please

fucking hell

Nah, rage comics were the shit when we first made them and almost all of them were about dumb shit like splash back when you poop.

Attached: 1555622068609.jpg (400x400, 55K)

At least it has an off-switch.

still being used in embedded system. also easy to program

Attached: IDEU-2BRD_HR.jpg (1000x966, 179K)

Are these things worth a fuck?

Attached: c1ea7a1c-1425-4a82-ad8a-d5c4bac1a6e8_1.8019c79f6bcf97bfb5fbf5659159b891.jpg (1100x1100, 68K)

Plug it in and see if you notice a difference.

i agree ps/2 is better but the virus point doesnt matter cause any real man just lets the chinks, russians and CIA steal their info because they have nothing to hide. also getting viruses is only possible for absolute retards

nice battlestation

Attached: 1543170847927.jpg (563x675, 90K)

No but I like collecting them anyways.

we still use this in office

OLD THING GOOD

Shitty how? The only thing shitty is that you can't tell which way they go in easily and end up flipping it over about 12 times before it slides in. That is STILL better than those shitty ps/2 plugs that have ONE direction they can go out of 360. So you turn it until it slides in right? And then you bent the pins, well done. Only a troll or a complete fucking retard thinks these things are good. And yes, I'm mad, not because of this thread, because I am remembering all of the bullshit I had to go through using these stupid RETARDED fucking plugs made by satan himself.

That's not the image I posted. It was one of these cables.

Attached: IDEU-2ARDB_HR.jpg (762x762, 91K)

I had a Gen X'er call that a tv

I will never use a ball mouse again.

How many RGB's per second?

that's cute. for reals.

generally speaking, yes.

>having flashbacks of jamming the forks into the coaxial port to get better tv reception for cartoons
>ram it so hard I stab myself
>start bleeding
>miss Ninja Turtles
That thing is evil incarnate and it needs to be destroyed

Attached: 1511074901870.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

Just make sure you don't push more than like 3 things at once or it will just beep at you.

>xyz is bad
>except when I do it

Every person/nation/entity putting an emphasis on "ethics" and "moral" ever.

I still use a 15 year old Dell keyboard that uses ps/2 input. Tried upgrading a couple of times but nothing else ever feels right.

It's only a mere 60 amps at 250v.... just try it and see if it works :D

Attached: 1554668160072.jpg (805x1057, 52K)

Having the keyboard port still benefits, some machines go sperg on linux boot section so i have to use my converter from usb

*cracks*
*sips*

Attached: IMG_20190801_200907753.jpg (3264x1220, 629K)

>tfw still using an IBM keyboard from 1990
they just don't make them like they used to.

This is the one thing that makes me angry. Wireless peripherals for computers you'll never be more than 2ft away from, and some fuck nugget who can't be bother to get an ethernet cable to their computer.

And then they'll come up with retarded reasons like "muh mouse cord drag!" to justify wireless.
Although I do indeed use a wireless dongle for my desktop, because I'm not going to drill holes through my floors/walls and snake ethernet cables along the entire house. I have to wonder though if newer houses make sure to have ethernet jacks available in all rooms, like how phone jacks and cable jacks are set up.

>that one power outlet you're afraid to plug anything into because it sparks

Attached: 000.png (908x1361, 2.43M)

>what is package loss

>that one power outlet that's loose as fuck and you're afraid to plug any of your computer/console stuff into it because the plug is likely to just fall out and lose all your unsaved work.

>mfw people shit their pants over a little spicy metal

>Yeah. No extra mouse buttons or fancy keyboard lights for PS/2 peripherals.
Except PS/2 provides 5v/500ma just like USB2 does, and later revisions of the standard could have easily given 5v/1a.

It's a shame that PS/2 was never given a 2.0 specification. It would have been far superior to the packet-based USB protocol for mouse/keyboard inputs.

I still use a PS/2 KB, whats the big deal?

this enrages and confuses the boomer

this
total pieces of shit

Attached: 61MLAEitOsL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 15K)

Imagine buying an INCEL processor.
I've been with AMD since they pushed Incel's shit in during the 486 era.

Chad AMD let you overclock with a PENCIL.
Virgin Incel locked their P2 and P3 chips.

Chad AMD used to give users access to the silicon chip, no inefficient heat-spreaders.
Virgin Incel uses shoddy aluminum heat spreaders with low-quality thermal adhesive that is less efficient than mayonnaise.

Attached: 1563201634203.png (2518x1024, 345K)

Why don't you just replace it?

why would I waste a usb 3.1 port for my keyboard instead of using ps/2?

I used ps/2 devices for 10 years never once bent pens. Youre just an idiot.

still use that keyboard but it cuts out all the time for some reason

every projector still uses this