Not gonna lie, this looks phenomenal

not gonna lie, this looks phenomenal

youtube.com/watch?v=Td4IgDulFgM

Attached: 1020934.jpg (3000x1687, 2.36M)

My money is on the berserker in the container being Niles Samson.

FUN

Attached: 08.png (1346x753, 969K)

>console prices
lmao

Attached: doa.png (626x189, 35K)

i kinda want them to make a halo gears game

gonna play it only because it's on game pass

Yeah, with GTA too!

I can't tell what's real and ironic shilling anymore

What the fuck. Who in their right mind pays $90 (80 Euros) for a fucking PC game. Consoles were a mistake.

Attached: 1545155755509.jpg (609x607, 60K)

>Complain about the DS trailer explaining nothing and having a dead open world
>Say nothing about Gears 5 trailer doing the exact same

Isn't that weird

>Berserkers are the only locust females
>Locusts reproduce by gang raping Bererkers
>Niles wants Kait to breed him to repopulate their race
Nice.

>bruh lets release the 5th game in a story focused shooter on platforms that's missing 2 of the games lmao

you can play it and finish it for $12 on gamepass. If you want multiplayer fuck you

>putting marcus in the back ever
Cringe

were you not around during E3? everyone's already written this game off because of just that lmao

It looks like shit and I wouldn't buy it even if it looked good. Fuck Unreal Engine

Attached: 5%.png (710x929, 304K)

>bruh lets release the 5th game in a story focused shooter on platforms that's missing 2 of the games lmao
more than, we dont have 2,3 and judgement

Judgement didn't happen

Not gonna lie *sips soilent* I'm looking forward to gears with a female MC

for which company you work that you give a fuck about profit?

This. Judgment and 4 never happened. The series ended at 3

I don't like the campaign. I wish JD wasn't pushed in the background for being a white male.
The Horde mode looks like shit though. The shouldn't double-down on the cards crap and the super gimmick from Overwatch really has to go.

It still looks as stupid as ever. Gears always felt like an out of time toy commercial and i feel like they are doubeling down on stupid gimmick vehicles/robots and weapons. The female mc at least seems inoffensive as a locust/whatever hybrid and the old troop still around. This could really become a retuen to form after the mediocre last part.

I dropped 4 after completing the first chapter.

Destroying robots is not as fun as destroying Locust and the new cast is such a GIGANTIC downgrade from the Delta Squad.

>Come on goyim support a shitty company that actively makes things much worse for consumers
No

>Destroying robots is not as fun as destroying Locust
Yeah and it's quite generic.
The robot stuff is something a noob writer would come up with. It's the equivalent of quips in every line of dialogue.

I thought they said digital would be cheaper since it doesn't have a physical copy but prices are the same. Why?

>Tears 5

Why is Gears of War still a thing? It kickstarted the "brown 'n bloom" era of gaming (2006-2011), one of the lowest points gaming have ever been, and devs have moved past this long ago, after everyone agreed it was terrible.

ARRGHHHH!!! THE LOCUSTS TOOK MY DILATION ROD!!! AHHHHHH GET THE TWEEZERS AND PEROXIDE, THE MASSIVE PUBIC PUS BALL HURRRRTTTTTTSSSS!

But it wasn't terrible to me, user. I'm pretty sure everyone loves Gears of war for it's multiplayer, same for me. In a sense, it does kinda have a Quake and UR feel, autistic to get into, was made by Epic games before they cashed cowed Fartnite.

Attached: 1551681342421.jpg (1280x1139, 418K)

God please let these sections be brief

-ly bad

What’s judgement? Never heard of it.

Gears 3 has more color than your average /pol/ meetup, faggot

No one plays Gears for the story or the visuals. It's for the gameplay.

I got BC downloads of 2, 3, and Judgment on Xbone X as free downloads, I think when I got 4. All in 4K too.

It looks better than the E3 trailer last year. I was afraid the entire game was going to be "Cunt and token black go on adventure", but it looks like they've toned down her cuntiness, and Delta's playing a bigger role.

Because without it, all Microsoft would have is Halo and Forza, and Halo's on life support too.

Will it have that fucking kino horde mode 2 had? Where you could also control the enemies?

You're just a jaded faggot. Gears 5 is high test action jam packed with modes. It must be hard to pretend that's a bad thing because muh Microsoft.

You mean Beast mode in Gears 3? No that hasn't returned and Horde mode has turned into Hero character locked ultimate ability Overwatch shit.

Attached: 1517474004661.jpg (453x439, 85K)

you must be over 18 to post here. thank you.

If you ever seen a /pol/ meetup it's actually full of shitskins of all sorts

I'm 36

I'm not a huge Gears fan, but man, do I ever get nostalgic as hell over Gears 1 and 2. I might use this as an excuse to replay those.

Attached: You Gonna Get Comfy.jpg (600x772, 68K)

Basically because physical game stores went fucking ballistic at the idea that online prices would be cheaper, and made sure they were equal because it would be unfair to undercut them or some nonsense.

I don't see it changing st this point either sadly. Even if physical were to die off in the next month, prices would stay higher just because they know people should pay it, and why make less money when you can make more instead?

At least we care about the white race or at least trying to help the white race. We must band to unite against the jews and satanic forces of evil.

Also, Gears 5 looks great, at least for a hardcore fan with some Gears merchs

Attached: 1551679518189.gif (600x600, 119K)

>brown n bloom
Every xbox hater has a script that go by. It's clear they actually never played the games. They just repeat the same nonsense.

Meanwhile, Walmart cut the prices of all games by 10 bucks.

That's what I meant

I thought that was temporary. I went into a Walmart last week and prices were normal there.

I went a few days ago, and the Switch games were still 50 bucks.

What happens in gears 4 because i played up until some robot acting as a vessel for the president started screaming got ran over by a cart. It was just too goofy for me and i just came off playing 1. memetext me the basics

if bezerkers are the only females then is the locust queen also a bezerker? i loved 1&2 but dropped the series after a run of 3. Was she ever explained?

Huh. I might have to double check whenever I get brain damaged enough to decide visiting walmart is a good idea again.

I hope the level design will be less predictable than in Gears 4.

Nope, not at all. Unless it's in some book that I never heard of.