"Anime games are fucking stupid...

>"Anime games are fucking stupid. Anyways later I'm going on a date with Stacey before the boys come over to play some Smash Bros."
How do you respond?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'll say it's offtopic, faggot

smash literally has anime game characters in it retard

cringe bootlicker

People who look like that haven't touched a Nintendo console since they were kids.

A bunch of angry incels will probably respond by saying "s-s-s-smash isn't a chad game!" even though it is.

You may have her today but in 25 years when she's looking to settle down with someone who earns more than you I'll be there for her.

Looks like I win again.

Smash is essentially anime. Like the cool cartoons of your childhood.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

How come chad is never a school shooter despite not respecting women and displaying multiple traits of so-called toxic masculinity

This. Only other chad game is playing WoW as the Horde.

Attached: 100602.jpg (1000x1426, 277K)

This is what my parents told me so I didnt feel bad about them prevent ting me from playing sports and I didnt realize how fucked up it was until college.

Because he has sex.

>"what did you say about anime games?"

Attached: B9316A2D-F10E-4CEE-B8E9-8C59C949BC26.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

based

But how come he has sex if he acts in the way women claim to dislike?

>How do you respond?
You have to let me go, Chad. I was drunk, this wasn't your fault.

People respect people who are attractive whether they are good or not. It's another way to go through life on easy mode.

So those who choose to cuck ´em selves by buying feminism end up being the real incels?

Attached: 1840110250.jpg (1440x960, 462K)

Incels and chads act nothing alike. Chads are confident and know what they want. Incels pretend to be nice and friendly only to get sex.

What’s your main?

i don't think it's really necessary to make these gay threads five hundred times per day per board

Dilate tranny, 40% chance

Keep coping, faggot. I'm a 215lbs man.

This. I guarantee you the real life chads have never even heard of feminism and don't give a shit to find out. Incels surround themselves with internet culture of how horrible women are and all the things wrong with the world and become discouraged because of it.

Why do people not care that their girlfriend has had other men inside them?

Do they just not think about how she's had other guys cum on and inside her?

Do they just say to themselves "why yes, my girlfriend has had other men inside her and I'm okay with that"?

Yeah you are an overweight biological male, and never forget it

>thumbnail
I'd say you are talking out of your ass manlet, but I couldnt hear you well enough so maybe I just misheard, bring a ladder next time.

They've heard of it. They just don't give a shit, while an incel boils every time some literal who on twitter says something about toxic masculinity or whatever, and will spend hours posting about it online, while Chad is outside socializing.

Honestly based. Fuck underage and their off-topic spam.

Chad shoots up schools with his thundercock

The alternative is dying alone.

Your dad was fine with it, dunno why it bothers you so much.

I ask him if they have room for another player. Chads are some of the nicest people since they don't spend their life bawling their eyes out over their own hopelessness and generally have a positive outlook on life goes for gymbros too excluding /fit/izens

Attached: 1560402425290.jpg (1024x728, 174K)

No, I'm a fit biological male, who lifts 5 days a week, and don't you forget it, cocksucker.

>Smash Bros
I say he just relinquished his chad card and Stacey isnt gonna be with his autistic ironic weeb ass for very long

Because it doesn't matter unless she's been with too many and is a whore. I've been with over a dozen girls, anyway.

Also, I've been with a virgin. It sucks. Too clingy and too shit in bed.

Nice RP tranny, lifting to smash the fash right? I'll be sure to visit your grave when Trump wins his second term.

Can we just not have this cringy shit all over the board?

Lifting too much won't be good for your transition, hon

That's on you brother. If you don't have the mental capacity to balance sports and studies you are probably on the lower end of the IQ curve. Your parents probably knew this since you were young. Sucks to be you I guess.

Even then a whore wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt a bitch and none of the guys she fucked lived near you.

I'm pro-Trump and I hate homosexuals and trannies, you stupid faggot. Is this how you incels cope? By convincing yourselves that everyone who calls you out is some mentally ill tranny?

Keep coping, incel. You're just as pathetic as the mentally ill trannies. Normal people hate you both but you're too stupid to realize it.

Can attest to this.
Usually the varsity jacket wearing dickheads are 3rd banana to Chad and take it out on ners, the Uberchad on top is usually the nicest dude you'll ever meet

I made good grades, my parents were just overprotective and forbade me from anything that could potentially hurt me like football or paintball, which means I wasnt training for contact sports to not hurt me and so on. It's a vicious cycle that my parents fucked me over on and put me behind my peers. Some people shouldn't have kids, that's all I e learned from my life

>I-Im just like you
I'm not pretending to be a woman, seek help, maybe you wont die later you dialator

true, but I'd say that true chads are rather rare.
Most often what is perceived within highschool and whatnot to be a chad, is just a Alpha beta, a guy that needs to pick on those around him to feel superior, as he feels threatened by others. hell OP case is already one of these, not a chad.
>attacks games other people like
>announces to you that he will go on a date with a girl and then will go play smash bros with other dudes
its so insecure its laughable.
>I'll tell him how I hate this and I am having the nice life, surely he will see how awesome I am
is he trying to impress me? this is actually endearing in a way, guess he think high of me.
or the other way to read it is that he's estabilishing his status in social ladder, which again no chad cares for cause Chad isnt an insecure faggot