Woooow, it's late AGAIN who could've predicted this

Woooow, it's late AGAIN who could've predicted this...

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/harddrivemag?lang=en
youtu.be/2o9xbTwUiGQ?list=PLiSdC6Lp8c7MVHVYvFOQb1R3ifVZ049PN&t=893
youtu.be/XAx9ve5p1bo?t=3h22m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=hkJEtorBp0w
youtube.com/watch?v=7UQWLTUGhQY
youtube.com/watch?v=077PaFpGzls
youtube.com/watch?v=kgRPtm8p_8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y_1mH4YU-1o
youtu.be/CLxkjJZr_cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5zHLujRVwQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZJpmX-5aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up Pat, Woolie said Tuesdays.

Today is Tuesday, it's not here. 250 SBFP podcasts on time with maybe 5-10 late ones ever. 80% of CSB podcasts are a day or more late, if not flat out cancelled sometimes.

Has Pat done anything fun other than the podcast lately, or should I keep ignoring him and Paige for doing no editing or actual work to make their content watchable? The constant breaks, lack of interesting commentary without good cohosts, and all the time-wasting and distractions have kept me away, but I still pay attention to Woolie's channel because he tries. Fuck, even Matt makes better content than Pat now, because Matt tries and puts effort into his videos while Pat's stream might as well just be him farting into a bag and making fun of his audience for donating to him all the while.

I do agree that they are slacking.
Maybe they should rework their schedule once Woolie comes back from his trip.

Meh, not really.
Unless you like Pat getting mad at FF14.

at least Mihn and Reggie are getting more comfortable on camera, so we still have his channel

Attached: 1433760924509.jpg (251x231, 11K)

Is he getting mad at it in an interesting way, or is it just bland comments like "ah this healer's trash, this run's gonna suck"?

2019 Pat is so far up his own ass he's a geometric anomaly. He (totally joking haha...) thinks anyone who doesn't give him money isn't human, anyone criticising him is a troll and anyone who complains about him not playing the game results in a spite tantrum where he just sits there reading chat for 20 minutes because HOW DARE YOU criticise the almighty Pat.

So yes, his commentary is bland.

Basically the latter.
I am starting to enjoy Paige’s streams more than Pat.

Paige is doing Dark Souls 2 with Pat currently,
that's probably the only thing he's done worth watching since RE2/DMC5

Is Paige dying yet?

SBFP has been garbage for a few years now. Woolie and Pat can't carry their own podcast.

It doesn't need to be a spite tantrum, that'll happen even if Pat's having the time of his life. He'll get bored and the Redbull will wear off after 30 minutes of messing with option menus, then Paige will start sundowning again and demanding that he order delivery for her because she's too much of an autistic womanchild to dial the number/ use the app herself even though she does it literally every stream. If that doesn't happen, Elmo will distract and be worthless. He's cute, don't get me wrong, but if I wanted cute cat videos I'd be watching those, not Pat's stream. If that doesn't happen, don't worry, they'll take like five breaks, twenty minutes a piece, across a three hour stream.

They really should just stop.

Does the retarded Ginger Manlet still pretend he's some big dick FFXIV raider when he only does EX primals and not raids?

Isn't that just what his gimmick always was?

No, before he was "haha look I'm the short angry one who isn't afraid to shit on games and I have crazy opinions but I'm not a cunt at heart".

>Actually looking forward to garbage unedited streaming content
>Especially when it's silent for at least 30% of the runtime, with awkward as fuck pauses as every joke gets sandbagged, because these two don't have nearly as much chemistry as their SBFP run indicated

You ask that as if she isn't in a constant state of dying.

I remember him setting up his stream and his thing was "i dont care about the game or whatever else tell me how to get a sub button so i can get money"

I guess it doesn't really matter but it shouldn't really be a big surprise they're not as nice on the inside as they'd like people to pretend they are.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Pat not turning out to be a nice person.
The problem is that streams are garbage.

I don't know why pat doesn't just pay someone to edit stuff for him or make the effort her refuses to.

>be unemployed losers
>wahh we're so busy!

Attached: 1358254884869.jpg (276x296, 15K)

So how bad was Woolie’s Fire Emblem video, honestly don’t even know why he bothered.

>Pat jokingly suggesting to Woolie that Mihn take over the channel while he's away
>Woolie's minimal acknowledgement that Pat said anything of the sort

It has the potential to be an entertaining train wreck honestly.

MONEY

He's a greedy little goblin who only cares about money.

He needs a jewish friend to show him that he'd make more money if he was willing to get an employee or two.

You can follow Pat's daily life fairly easily since all he does is stream, but what does Woolie do that makes him busy?

Attached: Fusion in progress.jpg (1200x890, 124K)

He makes more money from live donations and podcast sponsorship than youtube content, he even said he just uploads to youtube because other people were uploading his streams and claiming revenue. That said, he's said he's interested in working with Solidus to do compilations.

>but what does Woolie do that makes him busy?

>Muh haka club
>Muh boxing club
>Muh hipster cocktail bars in back alleys
>Muh cons
>Muh barcades
>Muh netflix
>Muh shitty youtube channel

Well he does have a mortgage to pay.

>I remember him setting up his stream and his thing was "i dont care about the game or whatever else tell me how to get a sub button so i can get money"
I don't even watch his streams and that much is obvious. I don't really think it's about being nice as much as it is a fear of going back to bagging groceries again.

>Well he does have a mortgage to pay
No one told him to buy a house when his "career" is playing video games

I mean at least he's honest about it.

Donation-based streaming and LPing will forever be a mistake. Woolie and Pat are forced to pander to their little Discord circle of Twitch subscribers and fellow twitter celebs which taints everything they do, which means we'll never get a follow-up to their god-awful Persona rant in case they upset people like Laura Kate Dale. Matt already has a Patreon so he's even more far gone.

Attends various cons, fgc meets(where he simply annoys people with his behaviour), escape rooms and so on.

Think Woolie would have hooked him up with an entry level testing job if they hadn't gone to Youtube?

>Pat pondering to Woolie where their lives would be if they couldn't draw an audience

>already announced that the podcast might not be on time because one of them is going to japan
>where the fuck is it
Apparently speedlisteners also exist

Pat probably would have honestly preferred bagging groceries than being a tester.

Literally Woolies life summed up in one greentext post. Sad.

>Bug report: This game has a bug because I can't shoot a fireball without using MP but I need to use a consumable to restore my MP? Fix this shit please.
he wouldn't last a month

All that extra stuff isn't going to improve his channel. I didn't realize it until they broke up, but Woolie's taste in games is much more narrow than I'd previously thought.

He literally cannot understand a game unless it is explained to him in fighting game terms. Listening to him try to understand how standard MMORPGs work is pitiful.

he moved so he would live closer to the SBFP studio for LPs and podcasts

>not long after that Matt ends the channel

I get the feeling Pats autsim/OCD would have helped him be one of those guys that went from tester to designer, unlike Woolie and Matt who weren't autistic enough

Sorry I was late, I was playing my 4 mmos at once and I got sick and then the drilling outside made me late somehow.

>Matts face when Pat announced the house purchase on stream

Attached: 1469447533489.png (281x245, 47K)

Pat's specific brand of autism wouldn't allow him to learn how to code or do any of the specific things a designer needs

The fact that pat thinks his life is so riveting he dedicates an hour to it at the beginning and end of each stream is beyond telling. Dude's got a gigantic ego.

No excuse. Arrange your holiday to not interfere with your "work". It's not hard you dumb nigger.

It's kind of weird that Matt is the best solo content creator. I mean the bar is not high with Pat's boring ass streams and Woolie's terrible LPs, but what happened is decent enough.

Pat is essentially trying to do Aris' on-stream character, but ends up just coming across as a dick.

He's been doing that less and less. I was watching his Destiny stream yesterday and it ended pretty suddenly

He's definitely meticulous, but he'd probably get burned out the way Matt did before he quit. Woolie was made a team lead before he left.

This does get a bit grating, but Pat's analogy of the jump potion being a new player paying for a position in top 8 was great.

If they want to cooldown from asshats like you then they're free to do so

So what happened that caused all you annoying faggots to stop riding Pats dick? I remember these threads as recently as a month ago being nothing but fellating him for his awful streams.

They're still unwatchable.

>Paige's Baba streams
BABA DOESNT LIKE THAT

Attached: 1565157715459.png (745x1041, 18K)

It's hardly original content, but it does draw views. I feel bad for Woolie though, he's just not that much of a draw on his own. That said, I think he was a bit full of himself when he said that if they wanted viewers they could just play Fortnite and Minecraft.

Okay to be fair the destiny thing was unscheduled and outta nowhere, so I don't exactly count it as the same thing as his regular streams. That said, you're right, the ending segments have been getting shorter.

I think the problem in general is just that too much of the stream's dedicated to stuff that isn't videogames. Same thing for Paige's.
They're ok people, but I don't care to follow their life kardashian style.

He started streaming exclusively and we all realise what a lazy disgusting pierce of shit he really is. Also his twitter feed is nothing but "memes" from his twitch paypigs.

>drink 2 litres of Red Bull every day
UH GUYS I'M CONSTANTLY TIRED WHY IS THAT

Mihn can get Woolie to talk about stuff the way the others can't though, because of how oblivious he is. The Third Birthday let us know that they weren't allowed to make fun of Matt on the old channel.

>Pat calling FFXIV players mentally deranged for just sympathizing with the main villain of Shadowbringers and acting like its an outrageous fringe notion despite the game literally making your ingame character sympathize with him
>doubles down and rants about the number of dislikes on his Shadowbringers finale video without an ounce of thought
>talks about it with Woolie who just accepts it no question and they both go smelling their own farts about how redemption arcs are always stupid
For people who complain about media being too simplistic in terms of morals, they sure have an incredibly black and white view on things. Then again, these are the guys who sided with the psycho-bitch over Kenny in The Walking Dead S2 and mocked him as he lay dying because he was rude to the player character a couple times I guess

>sorry guys, it's time for bed
>pat its 9am
>yes

Pat must have some form of depression, I know not having a real job makes you easily let you have your own sleeping schedule, but this is just depression.

Attached: 1537513555868.gif (408x408, 11K)

Yeah, it's kind of weird how narrow Woolie's tastes are. I thought I was closeminded by not being too into certain genres like fighting and racing games, but then I saw what Woolie does, and that guy makes me look like a true connoisseur of multiple genres. Don't get me wrong, I actually respect someone more if they know what they want as firmly as Woolie does, since it shows decisiveness and confidence in once's tastes, but his channel's is fairly lacking in variety from a viewer's standpoint. At least I'm enjoying his little Three Houses miniseries he started uploading yesterday.

>its a FFXIV stream
i sleep
>its a Destiny stream
why the fuck i wake

Don't worry, at this rate he'll either die of heart failure, going on a trip without his CPAP machine, or suicide when Paige collapses in on herself.

Matt actually found something fun and interesting to make videos about, and puts in the work production wise. Woolie shits out a lame letsplay with uninteresting cohosts every two weeks and wonders why his viewcount's so low.
Don't get me wrong, I like Woolie, but his stuff is just that bad when compared to Matt's

I find they're at their most entertaining when Pat's neck deep in settings and Paige is losing her mind.

How is that weird? He gets shit on a lot by autists that relate to pat but he definitely put in the most effort out of the trio by far.

>it's another "Pat goes on a 20 minute rant about something and gets literally every single possible detail wrong but never gets corrected because Woolie goes into a vegetative state the moment he stops thinking about fighting games" episode

Attached: 1549804134445.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

If Pat exited in any time in history before this decade he'd be long dead.

>Woolie can't conceptualize 3D space so he would be godawful at building anything in Minecraft
>Woolie is terrible at first person shooters and multitasking, so he would be godawful at Fortnite
He's fucking retarded if the actually thinks anyone would tune in for that.

I quit my full time job 3 years ago and I get up at 6:30am or earlier every single morning, even weekends. I am in bed by 10pm at the latest. You just need some self discipline to form and keep a good routine.

Well now I’m gonna have to watch that.

>The Third Birthday let us know that they weren't allowed to make fun of Matt on the old channel.
how so?

I watch vods specifically to avoid those sort of segments, so to each his own I guess.

>Minh slowly revealing his fetish for scantily clad short girls needing to be rescued in 3rd Birthday because of his manlet complex

Attached: tenor.gif (460x258, 2.36M)

Nah man going to bed at night is for suckers. Most days I just go to bed at like 6AM after I let the chickens out and feed the animals.

Hurry up and get on the podcast Eli

It's weird, he's said his biggest frustration is that he's no good enough at fighting games to turn the channel into exclusively fighting games. This explains branching out into other content, but playing the Wonderful 101 and Parasite Eve is even less of a draw than watching him practice or go to locals.

Isn't wolly in japon?

>they literally, unironically now think game articles are specifically being written in reference to them, personally: pat and woolie
what form of schizophrenia is this?

As much as I'm tired of Pat post-channel, I do feel bad for him with that, and with what mentioned. Matt looked so fucking asshurt and jealous that Pat announced that he got a house first, even though Matt's the one who was married for like 2-3 years (to a rich family no less) by then and Pat's still single. He was so upset about it, you could just see in his eyes how much he wanted to tell Pat to shut his mouth but knew he'd look like an asshole if he did. And Pat had been so excited about the new house's proximity to the office, since he apparently lived by far the furthest from it prior to moving and had to commute an hour or so by train to come in, or whatever he said. Then Matt pulls the rug out from under him just a few months later, after Pat signed off on the mortgage.

I like Matt's modern content more than Pat's lazy fucking no effort stream VoDs, but there's a reason I haven't whitelisted Matt on any adblockers or anything like that. He's too much of an asshole, I don't want to support him and he has his wife's parents for that now anyway, the spoiled manbaby.

Pat and Paige are gonna end up dying in the next 5 years.

Attached: pat closet.jpg (2048x2048, 235K)

That's the man who played videogames his entire life and as working as a tester. I wonder if his world will crumble if you tell him that MOBAs have a lot in common with fighting games.

based

>game articles
Nigga its Hard Drive, they're entirely joke articles. Of course they pay attention to general player autism and such.
twitter.com/harddrivemag?lang=en
They are retarded for thinking they're the only ones tho

There was a point in time where I wondered how those retarded Half Life 2 playtesters could exist, but after following Woolie for a this time, I know longer hold any doubts whatsoever.

GOD DAMN IT WOOLIE JUST HAVE GUESTS ON THE PODCAST ALREADY IT'S FUCKING FINE I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU THINK YOU NEED TO FUCKING PROVE YOURSELF WHEN THE ONLY PEOPLE LISTENING ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU GUYS FOR LITERALLY FUCKING YEARS.
JUST HAVE ANOTHER PERSON WHO CAN INJECT A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING LIFE INTO THIS SHIT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. YOU'RE BIGGEST FAILING IS THAT YOU ARE GETTING TOO IN YOUR OWN HEAD AND FAILING OUT OF SHEER COWARDICE. I LIKE YOU, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WATCHING YOU LIKE YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF PEOPLE NOT CARING ABOUT YOU TWO.
FUCK.

>even though Matt's the one who was married for like 2-3 years (to a rich family no less)
He literally got her mother in law to buy clothes for him because he was wearing only nerd shit

are there stories of him having shitty behaviour at meets?

Why did you fags always like pat so much?

>EMET SELCH IS JUST LIKE GRIFFITH, WHO WE ALL KNOW, IS JUST LIKE HITLER

MILK BAGS

"But Pat and Woolie, Milk in a plastic jug lasts a few days even after opening and you can even get half-litre jugs"

MILK. BAGS.

The guests have always been shit, except plague.
The tranny and TierZoo were both completely unlistenable.

Because he was pretty funny as long as he had a straight man.

I played lol and was a top lane main because it was the best thing I can enjoy a 1v1 with green ping before tekken 7 was on pc

Rocco is the far more superior and better version of Pat.

Attached: roccoo.jpg (1536x2048, 504K)

youtu.be/2o9xbTwUiGQ?list=PLiSdC6Lp8c7MVHVYvFOQb1R3ifVZ049PN&t=893

Starts about here with Woolie and Mihn talking about twitter jokes about Mihn's name. Mihn actually seems able to take it in his stride and questions whether Woolie might be overly sensitive and compares him to Pat who he says is constantly self-deprecating, specifically referencing his new couch-desk. Woolie's frustrated enough with the game and current boss fight to go into detail about the dynamics of the old channel, how Pat, Woolie and Liam could make fun of each other, but "Nobody's allowed to joke about the bossman".

I wouldn't really think tho compare them directly

That was a pretty blatent joke. I think he said that while being self-aware that Minecraft LP's are like drops of water in the ocean with how common they are, so his content would be completely buried beneath the Pewdies and JackSepticEyes of the world.

No, the genuine arrogance that wasn't a joke was him saying that you can leave his channel if you keep begging for Pat co-op LP's, and that if you're not there for The Woolie Show then you're not truly supportive of him, or however he phrased it. Basically he said "I am the draw of my own channel, if you don't like it, leave" to someone in the youtube comments, and it came off really snide and indignant, like Woolie's painfully tired of his identity being chained to Pat, even though his ability to banter with Pat (and the other Zaibatsu members) is the only reason anyone even knows who Woolie is. Maybe he's tired of Pat always being the favorite, since we know the group knows about that stereotype. Paige calls it out on stream all the time in a way that I think is really classless.

>Paige: "Heeeey there Pat, Mr. Favorite in Everything He Does. ... What? We all know it's true."

I remember the first time she did that, about a year and a half before the channel died, and I had a feeling she was turning into Yoko Ono live on stream, driving a wedge between the group because that comment was definitely going to make its way to Matt's ears, and he wants to be the cool leader hero man, not the simpering footie pajama manbaby we think of him as.

Well wasn't Matt the one who set up the whole thing in the first place? If anything Pat and Woolie owe their careers to Matt. If SBFP wasn't a thing Pat would be suicidal from working in retail and Woolie would be in the QA mines.

Neither guy really has enough talent or likability to break out on their own, which is why their solo stuff sucks so hard.

>Uhhh guys, I'm just a blipster, a black hipster, I don't conform to the stereotypical black guy persona ok? Like lay off geez...
>OH MY GOD IT'S LITERALLY ME I AM THE BLACK MAN IN VIDEO GAMES ANY TIME A GAME CHARACTER IS BLACK AND HAS DREADS IT'S MEEEEEEEEE WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEET
>*Black man enters Canada*
>EYYYYY YO YO YO WE NIGGAS OUT HEE ITS YA BOI WOOLIE AND YA BOI RANDOM BLACK MAN YEAH YEAH NIGGA BLACK OTAKU COUNCIL MY ENTIRE IDENTITY IS MY SKIN COLOUR
Woolie unironically believes egyptians were niggers and that he has a scottish ancestor.

Attached: 1545054911552.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Woolie is the whitest black man, he poses being a black guy.

>The tranny
That's the only one of their podcasts that I skipped entirely. As soon as I heard that grating, broken man-voice I dropped that shit instantly.

Woolie also gets annoyed by people saying anime characters look like them despite the fact that 90% of his personality is choosing to look like every black guy who's ever been in an anime.

>a black person enters within eyeshot of Woolie
>see him visibly squirm and switch into "black mode"
How insecure can one fat smelly canadian negro be?

This was a bit before Minecraft picked up again in popularity and I got the impression that he was only half joking. Unfortunately, I see and Okami LP in the future. I wish he could work with someone that has an ounce of charisma, Matt and Liam's Sonic LP was great and made me really miss the good old days.

The moment were a real nigger got on the podcast and didn't believe Woolie being black will never stop being funny. I think Woolie is still SEETHING about that deep inside.

It hurts my soul that I care so little about a W101 LP with Woolie in it. I'm sorry, but Reggie's just plain no fun in it if you ask me. I would kill for him to be replaced with Liam or Matt if Pat wasn't willing to do it, since we know Woolie's still fine with doing projects with both of them. I would've given so much for literally any co-op teamup of the four of them playing that, even one of the awful combos like Matt + Liam, but we got Woolie, who I would've wanted, yet he has no one to truly bounce jokes off of. Reggie just doesn't improv well, I'm sorry. Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam are all schlubby losers, don't get me wrong (save for maybe Woolie), but at least they can fucking banter well enough to make this into an entertaining show for schmucks like you and I. But now Woolie's hoisted his mast to some real dead weight, and I think his ship is starting to sink with Reggie pulling it under.

>When they had Xavier Woods as a guest and he thought Woolie was white the entire time.

>A hudred percent, a hudred percent.

Attached: 1353832008962.png (394x439, 207K)

How terrible, your friend simulator will have to wait a few more hours.

Every black person who grew up around mostly white people acts like that. It's like the black version of white people who find out they're like 1/8th asian, native amerian or irish and need to tell everyone about it.

Of course he is, that interaction fucked his entire perception of reality apparently.

The one that gets me is Bayonetta. For a while it seemed that was gonna be the "holy grail" LP they'd pull out in desperate times and Woolie always talked up how much he loves it.

Cut forward to the LP and the cohost is his barely illegible ESL brainlet friend and Woolie has the gameplay skills of a retired one-armed Vietnam veteran with dementia

Attached: 1547655397870.jpg (290x401, 25K)

>it's another Japancast
There's few things I find more annoying than them talking about cultures they know nothing about (literally all of them including whatever is supposed to be their own) and listening to people I'm disconnected from talk about trips they had in general. This is the worst of both worlds, with the added annoyance of their weebness.

Pat's shit at XIV. His name is Patron Zambo or some shit like that on Ultros.

It was worse than that.

They were going to a fancy resort on vacation, and her family invited Matt to come along, but his wardrobe embarrassed them so much that they forced him to get a fancier, respectable few sets of clothes (on their dime no less) just so they wouldn't be mortified to be seen with this balding fat gamer manchild in Hot Topic tees at some luxurious five-star resort hotel paradise.

>suicide when Paige collapses in on herself
or both at once when their cat dies

So is it apparent that the podcast is just so that they can cling on to the old channel's fanbase because their new content is borderline unwatchable? I really feel for Woolie spending so much time doing fighting game streams and making videos all over the place that don't get any attention because of how boring they are while Pat probably makes 10x more money just by scratching his balls on camera to his twitch subscribers.

Pecifically, in p'ticular.

I can understand his logic in thinking that making a channel with friends worked well the first time so it should work well the second time. But the original team's biggest strength was the diversity of genres they had an interest in. They could always combo someone familiar with a game and someone unfamiliar to produce enjoyable content. But I couldn't tell you anything remarkable about Reggie. Mihn's awkward and deadpan, but there needs to be a third person to play that kind of combination.

Pat, the guy who can't even solve Residen Evil puzzles, wouldn't last very long in the real world.

>The tranny
literally who

>it's a jojo podcast
>it's a fighting game podcast
>it's a 90s jrpg podcast
Fucking make me sleep

>literally all of them including whatever is supposed to be their own
It's kind of funny since all their commentary and jokes about Quebec are just jokes everyone else makes about Quebec.

I'll never understand why he didn't ask Pat to do the LP with him.

A literal who, I don't even remember.

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Woolie

This is /pol/'s fault

Because "muh integrity, muh channel, muh content"

Pat flat out said he'll never do LPs again now that the DMC5 obligation is out of the way because he makes way more money with way less effort by streaming

>Pat constantly asks Woolie when they wanna do RE2 next
>"Nah man busy this week"
>Does like 5 LPS with his other friends
Just ask him Woolie. Just fuckin do it

No, it's because now that it's just the two of them on the podcast, along with a huge increase in each of their solo content we've been exposed to way more of their personalities than ever before.

I have a ritual with Pat's streams when I bother attempting to watch them now.

>Start stream
>Immediately fast-forward through 20-60 minutes of yammering, keep fast-forwarding until his fat fucking face gets minimized in the thumbnail and the game actually shows up
>Don't stop fast forwarding yet
>Keep going, don't stop until you hit gameplay, because even though that game is open, it's going to be option menu tedious elitism and jackass comments about objective perfection of UI for like 40 minutes straight.
>Eventually he starts moving, the game is going, unpause
>Continue to distrust it, run mouse over bar to see when he takes a big break next to stop the stream for 20-60 minutes depending on if Paige has eaten or not
>Eventually close the stream less than fifteen minutes into him actually starting to play the game because once you're done dealing with Pat's lack of professionalism during setup and all that, you're then forced to confront that he just isn't interesting or funny when he's alone (at all), and Paige barely helps. If anything she normally just distracts him from the game in away that makes me want to slap her. Stop fucking whining about food, be an adult, and go get something for yourself for once, Paige.

How the fuck is an LP any more effort than the RE2 stream now they have editors

He went from endearingly disgusting to actually disgusting when he started streaming.

>Hey guys it's me, Woolie. Now let me teach you about cultural appropriation while I live in a country built by Frogs and Britbongs, built my career on media created mainly in either the United States or Japan and go to weekly indigenous New Zealandean dance classes

>say something negative about protected class
>OMG RAYCISS
Cringe. I thought we moved past this years ago.

>he thinks we hate Woolie
We shittalk Woolie but he is still the best person out of 4 and didn't deserve the shit they dragged him through. People always called him out on being white and having surface level tastes.

I don't even watch those becuase I fucking hate the streaming format.

All those fuckheads need to do is have one single traditional LP on the go with 4 episodes released each week. One afternoons work would get them (or at least Woolie) more views than any of that other garbage on the channel.

It's really sad that Woolie is just genuinely not that interesting on his own. Reggie and Minh do not help with that either, in fact they're both one of the major reasons why I don't watch Woolie's channel anymore. I'm only subscribed still so I can watch the podcast highlights. I want to say he had a GOLDEN opportunity where him and Pat could've started a new channel together, but Pat was a lazy shit that wanted a stream only life, so there was no opportunity to be had. He became so fucking arrogant and you can see it in the podcast as well.

Pat isn't any better either, He can go from sometimes watchable if you're really lucky and completely unwatchable and acting like a petulant retard. And holy fuck Paige just stopped being funny like 2-3 years ago and became an obnoxious memster, just driving every joke she can find straight into the ground. At least I still have Vinny from Vinesauce

Attached: 1542243254569.jpg (428x318, 56K)

Remember that kotaku article or something where that tranny complained that a word in a song in Persona 5 kinda sorta sounded like "retarded" if you listened hard enough?
That's who.

>it's another woolie goes on a 20 minute tangent about an obscure weeb indie game no one cares about episode

because he literally wakes up, puts pants on, turns on his stream, and then reads donations for an hour before playing a game he would be playing anyway with minimal commentary outside of his subscribers occasionally asking questions

Editing. And he doesn’t get live subs and donations. There are streams where Pat has made thousands of dollars for 6 hours spent sitting on his couch and only three quarters of that time is spent playing the game.

Same. I always liked Liam, even when he was up his own ass, but that was before he started doing shit like pic related, the fucking rat bastard asshole, being this upset about a former coworker's success. Still, yes, he is fun when Pat isn't on his mind at all, since he freaks out about Pat like a Resetera tranny getting called the wrong name. He even banned the dude's name in his Twitch chat for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1557353043800.jpg (292x716, 100K)

Personally I think Woolie just doesn't work by himself. His friends aren't great LP buddy material, but the real problem is Woolie himself. There's a kernel of quality that gets buried by his tendency to belabor any point he tries to make and by hyping shit up way too hard. He just needs somebody to steer him away and move the conversation forward, and his friends are too unaccustomed to the format to do that, they just go with what he's saying.

I've been enjoying Pat playind Destiny 2 but only because its early days and its mostly him going "what the FUUUU" but that shits gonna burn out soon. Glad hes having fun tho

The recent Mega Man clone was really bad. It's even worse than Gunvolt and Gunvolt is hot trash.

>they reach that news article on the docket of the podcast
>both proceed to praise Laura Kate Dale and Kotaku for "apologizing" for that "mistake" promptly after backlash despite them shitting on Kotaku all the time before
wew

Even worse is that they were shitting on that article very clearly before reading who wrote it, then IMMEDIATELY pulling a 180 and doing what you said.

>barely illegible ESL brainlet friend"
I think you meant "barely intelligible ESL brainlet friend", you barely intelligible ESL brainlet friend.

>calls himself rising superstar
>gets a panic attack after realizing pat and woolie is under rooster teeth
lmao

I forget that they are now partnered with Rooster Teeth. Surely RT must be demanding that they actually make a joint channel.

WOOLIE JUST DO A FUCKING ARKHAM LP SERIES WITH PAT OR MATT

FUCK, I HATE THEIR COMIC TAKES
>the legacy characters I grew up are way better than the legacy characters you grew up with
NO THEY'RE MOSTLY ALL SHIT

BUT JUST FUCKING DO IT

>tfw podcast will never be as good as the first 100 or so episodes ever again
their dinamic used to be so good back then and then liam became too fragile, matt a boring fuck, pat went overboard with being a contrarian and woolie got up his own ass despite being a boring fuck

I'm dyslexic and usually rely on automatic corrections to get the proper spelling out. Just how it is when you're born retarded

Remember that time he said that the sony E3 flute man was culturally appropriating, or some shit?
Wasn't he taking those dance lessons then?

That’s ok user pobodies nerfect :3

Liam's best joke on the old channel was him repeating Woolie's "cloudniggers" joke nonchalantly in the Star Fox LP, but apparently that joke is his number one regret in his career because some guy claiming to be black emailed him saying how hurtful it was.

I'm starting to worry about Vinny, he's getting older and more jaded and had to flat out tell people to stop making art about in-jokes because he has no idea what they're talking about. Too bad his band will never be as successful as he wants it to be.

>YOOO WE GOT [insert random nobody] TO WATCH JOJO ISN'T THAT FUCKING HYPE AS SHIT OR WHAT
I love JoJo to death, but the "fanbase" makes me want to jump out of a window.

It's ok. You just shouldn't, you know, call kettles black.

liam tried to be Yea Forums and Yea Forums shat on him because they realize they were being just as cringey as liam

I don't think I've ever liked Liam. Even at his best he was just trying to be edgier and weebier than the others but never really seemed any better than an average Yea Forums poster.

I actually started watching some of Liam’s stream archives about a year ago, but when the channel ended and all that drama started I dropped that shit hard. Looks like your grand plan backfired, rat.

>all three of these numbnuts have tens of thousands of views

How. Just how.

You got me there. Thing is though, I'm not making videos on youtube. I'm just some literally retarded shitposter on Yea Forums pissing in the wind about my friend simulator not being as good as old friend simulator

Attached: 1555721055769.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>tfw Pat and Woolie slowly drifting apart

they'll stop the podcast soon

Wow is that a Jojoke? How fucking dare you mock our GREAT COMMUNITY!
I feel you, I fucking loathe most Jojos fans and know like three that aren't insufferable cunts.

People have been begging for the Arkham LP for so long that Woolie's just not doing it now out of spite. Which is a shame because I think if he did it with someone who knew the game they could produce a good LP that would draw an audience.

Holy fuck, that tangent on milk bags and food spoilage gave me an aneurysm. Pat saying that milk and cheese spoil a two days after opening is ridiculous. He comes off the type of fat faggot who buys way to much food and throws out most of it.

He's the type if you see a cockroach in your house, you throw away all the food.

Have you seen Pat's physique? I don't think a single crumb is going to waste there

Attached: 1539224186196.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Fair enough

I like Rocco, but most weeks the Mega 64 podcast is boring and they spend way too much time shilling merch and pandering to their fans.

Vinny's fun to watch but his mod team and community are absolute garbage. Like when Vinny talked about japan time on Yea Forums while playing Brawl and a bunch of people in chat were like "yikes, I'm glad vinny matured and stopped going to nazi shitholes like Yea Forums", the fucking trans pride emote spam, and the furry cabal

>Woolie's first draft of questions for Jojo jeopardy.

It was so terribly awful, if he hadn't tried them out on some friends who could tell him they were bad it really would have been a case of nobody knowing any answers.

I was always more of a Joel man than a Vinny guy, but I can respect that. I agree with everything you said unfortunately, user. I really like Woolie, but as sad as it is, he's actually more entertaining solo than he is with Mihn and Reggie, save for the occasional standout like some of Race Wars series Woolie started doing recently. I think I would unironically prefer him solo than with them, which is a real mindfuck for me considering I find him very boring solo, but it's still somehow a step up from them as cohosts.

Pat is beyond redemption for every reason you and mentioned. He's so fucking in love with himself now and he loves shielding himself from criticism with a smirk and a block. Want to tell him to maybe edit his streams down to just cut out all the donation breaks and food breaks and shit? You're just a hater troll, get banned. How dare you tell Pat to put in more effort than it takes to roll out of bed and trundle out to his couch to turn on a camera?

It's really funny, but as much as Matt is a fucking terrible person and Liam is a backstabbing rat, they actually put out the best content now, and Liam doesn't even edit his shit, he's just way better solo than Woolie or Pat are, even when he's being kind of passive-aggressive with his chat in a way that reminds me of Spoony's later years.

Attached: Fuck Liam.jpg (1514x3488, 1.2M)

He literally did that after finding a centipede on a can.

You're very much not alone.

Maybe behind the scenes? Thus far it's only manifested through Pat and Woolie showing up for one or two Rooster Teeth con panels or something like that. Beyond that, no clue, but one can dream, and I sure will on that one.

Just get Dairocketto so he can dab on Woolies lack of knowledge

I don't mind that the anime brought in new fans because I usually can't stand oldfag elitism, but now I'm starting to feel it since the new fanbase is starting to develop completely undeserved oldfag elitism and shitting on other anime and acting like smarmy pricks because their totally niche show is so unique and epic and memey

In general Liam had some good lines, like "you haven't seen death note?" I also appreciated the mindset he brought to the podcast, since in four-way discussion Liam often represented raw optimism and defense of game developers while Pat represented raw pessimism and an expectation that the game company is his enemy that wants to fuck him over for their own reasons, be they monetary or things like PR. They contrasted well and often got real heated, which we now know must've been leading into real off-mic arguments, but it was fun to spectate the semi-civil discussions they would attempt on the podcast like that.

Pat has always been bland

>He's so fucking in love with himself now and he loves shielding himself from criticism with a smirk and a block.
Unfortunately that comes with being able to make thousands of dollars by sitting on your couch playing video games. Pat's literally the guy in those "I made mad dosh working from home with this simple trick" ad scams. You're right about criticism though, Pat and Woolie have both said that if something critical come from someone who isn't subbed and donating to the point that they recognize the specific name, they'll block them or tell them to go away.

The problem was Liam was always just being contrarian regardless of what he actually believed or not.

>Today is Tuesday, it's not here.
It's 7 AM you child. Just set up an alert.

It was so weird hearing them defend her. You just know Pat would've reveled in the chance to tear it apart otherwise.

I think the funniest thing is how they basically went
>the only alternatives would be 50 liter jugs and cartons that break down when wet, bags win!
As if smaller jugs, waterproof cartons and oh I don't know FUCKING BOTTLES weren't an option.
But bags are obviously better, because you need a separate device to make them usable and you have better control when pouring, as if you needed it for milk or literally any other liquid you pour from a BOTTLE or a JUG or a CARTON.

This whole conversation was just plain weird. A carton of milk should last a household like a week or so, and that's if you're not even drinking it as a beverage. Just from cooking and eating things like cereal you should have no problem getting rid of a carton in time. And then what is this pouring porn sensation they were trying to describe? Literally who cares, just get the fucking liquid out of its receptical and into/ onto what you want.

Totally unlike Pat

Pat isn't contrarian he just has retarded opinions he doubles down on no matter what.

Pat has been completely neutered by the twitter crowd and his twitch subscribers. He got to the "retard" line in FFVII and refused to read it out loud despite reading everything else and then got a message from a subscriber saying "Hey Pat, I just wanted to thank you for not saying that word because three of my family members have that affliction

>her

>Animal crossing is for babies and sucks!
>What how dare you criticise my favorite games and jojo, banned.

Can we all agree solo they're shit, and the only thing that made them work was being together? Since the break up the only good content was Devil May Cry 5 and Resi 2 remake. I've given up watching them completely now.

REMEMBER RAPE HORSE? They stopped bringing up that one when they got too PC

>she

>And holy fuck Paige just stopped being funny like 2-3 years ago and became an obnoxious memster,

Look at this shit
youtu.be/XAx9ve5p1bo?t=3h22m21s

Watching him play through FFVII, I'm really curious to see how the remake handles things like the cross dressing disguise, or the blatant terrorism in general. People are a lot more "sensitive" these days and while FFVII is a classic, I'm afraid it might get softened so as not to hurt people's feelings.

Why would you keep reproducing after making 2 retards?

They already said shit was gonna be changed due to "cultural times" or some excuse, look it up.

>Woolie uploads a fire emblem video
Based
>It has the two retards in it
Oh no
>They keep making Woolie talk about retard shit so he literally can't read OR listen to the game
>Has to reread the same text box eight times
>STILL reads it wrong

Attached: W8d5aAI.png (208x300, 95K)

Pat is shit at the game and doesn't recognize it but blames other players. He plays the game like your standard xiv tranny

Joel can be pretty hit-or-miss. One minute I'm laughing like an idiot at his Sims 4 streams, the next I'm getting frustrated at his Fist of the North Star stream because he keeps getting confused about where the story fits in when it's clearly a what-if scenario that happens immediately after Shin's defeat (and I'm not even a FotNS fan).

>Pat complaining about players not being optimal when he gets carried through the game by his zoomer tranny army

Well Woolie can't read anyway

I barely even bother to listen anymore. Just read the timestamps for them and if theres something interesting, skip to it.

It's weird because they're aware enough to realize most of their fans are weebs and nerds from the previous era while a good number of their new fans are PC-obsessed tweeters, so they have a weird dynamic of simultaneously shitting on skimpy Japanese designs and cultural differences while also praising them while saying they shouldn't change. They'll completely shit on any Japanese media with underage waifus going as far to say that people who produce those should have their houses searched for real CP while simultaneously having an hour long Persona discussion about their high school aged waifus

>tfw Max wants everything in, especially the crossdressing scene

>Woolie's reading comprehension was so bad in the Omikron playthough that Pat had to take over the guide.

There was that video of the street fighter tournement where Pat got drunk as shit and called Woolie a faggot.
It has since been removed from the internet though.

He even re-reads it while the voice acting plays over again and doesn't listen either

And that retard with the hairlip lisp never shuts the fuck up

Everything he tells us about FFXIV makes me glad that I will be playing Classic in a week. He literally describes BFA, just with the weeb coat of paint. And then have the audacity to call WoW trash.

I just couldn't give less of a shit about Woolie's friend. I can deal with them on short meme videos but I don't want to watch a playthrough with them.
The audience they built over the years really just wants Pat and Woolie. That channel will never grow with those clowns in it.

It's sad, considering what a good, fun channel they were in their four-person hayday with 2Snacks and Plague as regular buddies, but those times are over and I'm willing to give up on Pat altogether at this point. I check on his archives here and there but I almost never even open any VoDs anymore, since they are legitimately comprised of like 30% gameplay and 70% donaton/ food/ tired/ Elmo/ Paige sunsetting/ sitting around being an asshole to spite a commenter like said. It's legitimately hard to find actual gameplay where anything is happening in his streams, and I'm not being paid to sift through that trash heap, so I refuse to spend my personal time on it.

Woolie I'm holding out on because he still tries, even if he's gotten kind of pompous and arrogant, and I'm really tired of his 'I'm a living self-help book' persona that he keeps trying to push through things like Woolie Will Figure it Out.

I watch about 50% of Liam's VoDs nowadays, since the games he plays tend to be hit-or-miss for me, but he's entertaining and he's often pretty chummy with chat, even if he does have his Spoony moments where he snaps at them for upsetting his fee-fees.

Matt I watch maybe 30-40% of his content. I watched the whole Sonic LP and I watch most of his Edgelord episodes, but I skip most videos with his wife unless she's shitting on fashion in a game that I think might be fun for that. That and Matt in general left a bad taste in my mouth with how he broke up the channel, but he puts by FAR the most work into his content of any of the four of them (save for maybe Woolie with some projects like how Race Wars has a great intro animation), so I wind up clicking on his videos because they actually do, surprisingly, have some spark of the old channel in them.

In particular, Edgelords reminds me a fuckton of the comedy style of the Funtime Adventures animations.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkJEtorBp0w
vs.
youtube.com/watch?v=7UQWLTUGhQY

Attached: h9ncc7z83n421.png (722x1004, 1.09M)

That conversation was gold
>"You're a fucking faggot
>"Whoa man"
>"I'm not being racist or anything, I'm just-"
>"That's not racism"
>"You know what I mean, I'm not disparaging his sexual orientation, I'm just stating the fact that he loves 17 year old dick in his mouth"

>people were making fun of Mihn's name
That boy might be boring on-camera but nobody talks about my Billy like that YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO MIHN T. FRESH YOU FUCKS I KNOW ONE OF YOU IN THIS THREAD SENT THE TWEETS

Pat's content right now is literally just when he used to talk about how he was grinding in some game for 70 hours for an hour on the podcast except you get to actually watch it.

Why is Bailey so cute?

youtube.com/watch?v=077PaFpGzls
It's not even that his reading comprehension was bad, he just refused to disclose the next step until they had done what he just read for NO FUCKING REASON, and then he failed to notice when it was the time to do tell them to use the screwdriver.
He just decides to limit information in completely incomprehensible and irrational ways.

Feminine penis.

She's getting thicc and I love it. I just wish she was getting fucked and fucking dudes as opposed to solo and BJS

Yeah, Bayonetta cuts deep. I couldn't make it through a single episode with how boring the commentary and gameplay were. It just plain felt like a bad showcase of the franchise and I wanted it off my TV.

>no thick Bailey mommy gf

Suffering.

I don't know if it was an attempt to try and keep the semblance of this being a proper LP, Woolie being tired, or just going insane. But reading Meshkan'n as Meshtar is worrisome.

As someone not really into the Matt/Liam dynamic, their recent Sonic 06 LP I really liked and put them in a new light for me.

>Insists that all games play from a third-person perspective so that he can see "how cool his guy looks."
>Acts like the Hitman games would be way more interesting if the girl from Absolution took over as main character, despite nobody actually giving a shit about the plot of Hitman and ignoring how 47 being a blank slate makes it more believable that he can bust out a sick drum solo or dance around in a flamingo costume to get closer to his targets

At least I can understand where Pat's shitty opinions are coming from. The worst part is that the more incomprehensible Woolie's opinion is, the more stubborn he is about it.

Would be better if other guys fucked her. Boyfriends a limpdick

I don’t even know why he’s bothering, it’s not like he’s ever given a shit about FE, if he’s desperate for srpgs he should just LP Namco X Capcom.

I got into warframe because of Pat overhyping the second dream, and holy shit was it a disappointment
>DUDE ITS ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST TWIST EVER, IT TOTALLY CHANGES EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL NEVER GUESS IT
>ITS SO AMAZING IT ACTUALLY MAKES THE GAME WORTH IT
>All it is is that the warframes are basically mini EVAs piloted by kids

And people call Woolie a pathetic hypebeast. Holy fuck Pat, I guess that shit immediately.
Why is Pat such a brainlet?

remember how smug Woolie is because he plays monster hunter for the action gameplay and not the gacha rewards? yeah Woolie because people have been playing monster hunter for decades because the gameplay is shit

>fat bailey
absolutely patrician

Holy shit she's a cunt.

Joel's MDickie vids and Windows Destruction vids are great though and cement him as the best Vsauce. I think I'm a sucker for silly voices though. He also had better SCVI stream.

That beind said Vinny is more chill and charasmatic in general. The recent CTR video was great with all that fucking salt, seeing a grown ass man rage at a children's kart racer.

Pat doesn't want to do any LPs since he makes so much more streaming which he can just do sitting in his house drinking redbulls while he slowly dies on camera. Which really sucks considering the DMC5 LP was better than any of his solo streams or any of Woolie's other LPs with his other random co-hosts. He's done with LPs, so Woolie has to scrape together whoever he can find.

As someone that doesn't like black people and wants them to be better, I feel bad if any black dude feels there has to be a 'certain' way he acts. Feels bad man. Still though, good to be a Woolie rather than an Etika.

The windows destruction ones where he talks about mid-2000s internet are comfy.

Man that's accurate. I've become very selective with his content, to the point where I only drop in if I'm very interested in the game, as I know Pat himself isn't going to bring much to the table.

Yep. And I refuse to watch that for anyone, even if he was playing an MMO I liked. If he decided he would stream Classic WoW, something I'm excited for, I wouldn't watch it. Watching anyone level in an MMO is awful content. At best you want a 10-30 minute video after the fact where they tell you the coolest highlights of their leveling journey and romanticize the hell out of the mundane process with tons of flowery, adoring descriptions of what happened, say, when they pulled too many murlocs but a friendly warrior was nearby to save the day and distract a few. I'd watch Pat's little vloggy diaries like that, as if he was making this kind of video:

But I will NOT deal with his shitty streams, especially for MMO leveling content. It's every bit as tedious as 'watching someone else play games' always sounds on paper. For some reason I feel that sensation much more intensely when I'm watching anyone try to stream/ LP MMO leveling.

I don't think I've ever seen someone laugh at their own jokes as much as Pat does now. It's unbearable to listen to how stuck up his own ass he is thanks to his twitch subs fellating him nonstop for hours every day.

>Says Edelgard is the best

Apologies, I meant to link a video like this in the middle of that comment:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgRPtm8p_8Q

>When no one knows you better than your fans.

I wonder how well he’ll take siding with Griffith.

how about actually watching the rest of the video for once to find out how it actually played out instead of hearing her whine for 5 minutes

well with 3+ people they were able to still have the podcast even when one person needed to drop out.
With two people, when one of them has to go what the hell do you expect them to do? Do you really want a solo patcast?

Exactly, or if it's a game that seems like it's going to be very engaging and demanding of attention, like dodging rats in A Plague Tale. That actually seemed like a game that he might not be boring to watch a stream of. Did you see that one by chance, user? If so, is it any good, or just more of him having barely anything to say and occasionally chuckling at the most basic observation he can make in a given moment?

>gets yelled at for 10 minutes
>Pat just slaps her butt and continues streaming
what a chad

As a younger person that never played FFVII, you guys are gonna get absolutely fucked and I'm sorry. It sucks, you guys deserve better.

He's a jackass who actually likes Asuka instead of wanting to hatefuck her mouth shut, so you know he has awful taste in women. He explicitly likes women who are unredeemable assholes, not even the ones who are a little dere underneath.

What little we've seen of the remake seems to suggest that they lean into the terrorism angle even harder, whereas in the original the moral myopia of it wasn't really brought up until the end when Barrett realized he had been wrong. It kinda looks like the Guard Scorpion is responsible for the reactor melting down in such a dramatic fashion, and there's a scene later where Jessie sees explosions in the distance and says, "We didn't do all that... did we?" to which Barrett says something about the greater good.

>With two people, when one of them has to go what the hell do you expect them to do?
Be adults and organise their work better

if you have to go through that much effort to enjoy someone's content then maybe they're not worth watching anymore senpai

>Paige
She was never funny, women can never be funny, when will people learn?

Cope Reifag

Streamer culture was a mistake.

I think the part that annoys the the most is hearing Woolie wince and scoff at the "old guard" when Pat overblows the issues of the old style MH games and says just how impossible it is to go back as I'm playing MHXX on the Switch.

And also just how desperate he is to get a dog instead of a Palico. He's always so proud of himself for wanting weird and different shit rather than the obvious and normal choice, and then he bitches and whines when he can't have the most obvious and played out type of animal companion imaginable.

why is pay getting worse and worse?

Mental illness and paypigs

I fucking hate how Woolie is obsessed with changing shit up, motherfucker is the type of dude that would suggest shit like DmC

>Not understanding that asukas persona is a front to cope with her trauma and she is actually a sad, scared little girl beneath the bravado
I can't believe its possible to miss the point of a a character/show as hard as you did

pat is terrible and lazy
matt is all flash and no substance
woolie is a lovable trashfire and an over hyping machine

That's why I started off by saying 'when I bother attempting to watch' a Pat stream. That's maybe once a month at this point, if even that often, but you're not wrong, that number is rapidly heading towards zero.

All she eats is McDonalds and Mustard

I mean there's a good reason the top MMO streamers are mostly just watching Gordon Ramsey videos on youtube rather than actually playing.

>Woolie may well become a professional fighting game tournament hype-man.

which episode, pls, pls, pls
matt is such a fucking flower.

I want the pat paige and plaguecast

>doesnt change the fact shes still a massive bitch

Based.

Get some taste, loser, both the emotionless waifu doll and the German thundercunt suck, only Misato is likable in that series, and even then, just barely so. Everyone in Eva is a terrible person and that's part of the point. Only abusefags like Asuka.

Attached: 12e312er.jpg (240x240, 23K)

>having an hour long Persona discussion about their high school aged waifus
Yeah, hearing Pat say that Futaba is his favourite was really weird, considering how he likes to call out "creepy anime shit"

how do you sustain yourself without a job?

Woolie and Pat don't actually like Fire Emblem, but it's Three Houses is vaguely persona-ish, so now they love it. They actually thought inter-character supports were a new feature to the series.

Woolie is so mean to them, though.
Clearly the "I'm the big man now" thing is going to his head.

plz no bully the billy

Here

Remove Paige from your proposal, then insert in someone like Super Bunnyhop, because fuck his personal podcast anyway, it's boring. Maybe see if Super Eyepatch Wolf can fill in as a regular via wire too. That's a podcast I'd listen to.

Savings.

Woolie's mean to Reggie and Mihn? Do you have any examples of that happening on camera or on the podcast, user? I'm genuinely curious to see how hard he went, since Woolie's normally so defensive about his friends. I'm surprised by what you're saying, so I kind of want to see it now. No worries if you don't know where it was though, I don't want to put you on the spot to find it.

>The recent CTR video was great with all that fucking salt, seeing a grown ass man rage at a children's kart racer.

It was really weird seeing someone struggle so hard with just the regular trophy races, because I've been playing CTR since I was a kid, and my old PS1 save file has almost all the Oxide Time Trials beaten.

> it's another "complain about e-celebs way past their prime" episode

for the love of god move on. SCB is shit, Woolie VS is shit and Pat's stream are beyond garbage

Attached: 1556415735494.jpg (400x411, 44K)

I've never seen her that way, although that may be because I instantly identified with her flaws and understood basically all the decisions she makes so its always been weird to see other people not get her/sympathise with her character. People seem to take her bluster so seriously and personally.

Or doing the Azmongold thing of watching youtube videos of themselves and community drama for their game of choice. At that point it's just a glorified radio talkshow, not a stream to necessarily watch. Point is they don't make the stream about the MMO gameplay, because while that can be engaging for the player, watching someone's hotkeys flash is not entertaining content for a viewer. It's an awful genre to try and spin as viewing entertainment rather than something to play yourself.

Most of them really, the one that comes to mind in particular is the Plague Tale one (unless I'm misremembering).
Mihn is slow on the uptake, colorblind and not knowledgeable on some subjects, so Woolie starts fucking with him.

In the Chroma Squad one there's a few times when Reggie or Mihn are saying something and Woolie is like "read your fucking line"

You can tell Woolie coached Minh on saying 'WOAAAAAH' and 'daaamn!' when cool things happen, and it literally improved their content. Bayo is great

>Act like a jerk
>people think you're a jerk
woooooowwwwwwwww

I mean, you're free to leave the thread and hide it if you want. But I'm gonna keep shitposting about these has-beens until OP's eceleb thread 404's 'cause fuck it, why not. I have nothing better to do right now.

Attached: 1545354258997.gif (200x200, 865K)

It boggles my mind that people on twitch give money to Pat for his streams. Gratitude for many hours of past entertaining content when the old channel and podcast was up can only go so far.

I still enjoy the podcast if only because I've been listening to them for so long that they can be comfortable to listen to.

Any other good videogames podcasts? I listen to Big Think Dimension but I feel like they have different problems. They're not as comfortable to listen to and they seem really dismissive of anyone who doesn't think the way they think, Dan tortures himself with Taco Bell and 24 hour streams which are clearly intended to make him suffer, which to an outsider do not make me want to get into their content.

>who could've predicted this
Woolie literally said there won't be an episode this week since he's on holiday in Japan

Paige is good at going to places and telling exaggerated versions of her stories of misfortune, medical, cognitive or otherwise. She's not good at discussing things unrelated to her.

Plague is always a class act, though.

He said it would be pre recorded, not streamed.

>listening to old podcast
>he mentions that while going on his second or third vacation since his wedding that he accidentally left the bag at home filled with dvds, comic books, and candy
I could practically hear the cringe in the room.

Didn't Woolie said that when he does events on weekends the podcasts will come later than normal?

It's almost like he could plan months ahead not to have this happen

Meh. There's Bunnyhop's podcast where he's alright, but his cohosts are just barely above Reggie-tier. There's also Frame Trap from EZ Allies, because Ben Moore is great. Those are hit-or-miss because they have a revolving panel of like eight possible people that can fill 3-4 chairs on that podcast, so sometimes you get someone you can't stand like Ian Hink, but other times you get a good episode with Bosman, Huber, and Moore all having a good time, possibly with Brad or Ben along for the ride too.

I get get character, I just cant personally sympathize with her, since in my case when I watched it I related more to shinji. To have someone tear you down for percieved wrongs and slights is the worst, and to have it come from someone who should understand you yet does so anyway hits really hard. Which is why someone easy to talk to, like rei or kaworu, draws the other half of the argument. Except ones a girl.

If there's significant travel involved, yeah.

Also construction.

Maybe they should record in advance then, instead of constantly being late

Attached: Untitled.png (1281x721, 819K)

Why the fuck does Pat name himself 'Patron'? He explained once that in games which shorter ypur name to three letters, it comes out as Pat. What the fuck game is he talking about? Why the fuck would you name your character to revolve around the name shortening in an entirely different game? Why does he always argue about stuff like this, doing peculiar things with terrible explanarions and then acting like he's got a genius solution to some non-problem he never understood in the first place?

>it's another Pat complains about healers not doing anything or healing him while he takes hits raw without activating any cooldowns episode

It's worse when you consider he plays DRK and has THE best damage mitigation tool in the game on a cooldown of fucking 15 seconds.

Yeah, Paige gives fun, overblown anecdotes about her life, but she's bad at contributing to conversation that doesn't revolve around her or something like Pat's daily routine. She was okay the one time she guested on the old podcast and made fun of Matt's fartgas bullshit (in a way that some feel made him kill the channel), but she wasn't interesting at all anytime they'd talk about games and she mostly kept trying to spin the conversation back around to her personal life and things she could relate to more than anime, video games, and other main subjects of that podcast.

Holiday in Japan? Pardon me for counting other people's money, but I thought Woolie was supposed to be having a hard time?

it's incredibly boring anyway, who cares

Gigaboots is just a high-effort let's play channel anyway so don't really bother, also if dan/bob's dismissal of other people get on your nerves just remember they like the bouncer for some reason, so you can take what they say with a grain of huge salt

Am I the only one who finds eyepatch wolf and clemps to be absolutely unbearable?

>pic related
That's what I miss about them, stupid IRL shit.

I don't know, man. All the podcast I listen to anymore talk about games but not exclusively. The ProCrastinators Podcast (though Ben's bullshit is making it harder and harder to hold on to it), the Official Podcast, and sometimes the Dick Show.

Come to think of it, there's Gentlemen Discussing Vidya, but they're very infrequent.

I like Clemps' Youtube content, but I just find him pretty annoying when he's a guest. I've never watched his streams so I don't know if that's just how he is unscripted, or if he's overcompensating when on someone else's channel or what.

And that's why...Hunter...X...Hunter..................IS........................................................the...greatest anime.....................................ever

So he's being a jackass and doing the FF14 equivalent of, say, being a modern Prot Warrior in WoW and never using Shield Block/ Shield Barrier/ Spell Reflect to mitigate any incoming physical or magic damage respectively? If so, fuck him, I'd get him kicked from my group so fast it'd make his head spin. That's if he's pugging with me though, of course. If he tends to stick to his own personal guildies or whatever though that's their problem then. I have no idea what he does in FF so I'm not sure on this one.

Attached: 493.png (480x743, 399K)

Clemps is exactly the same as every other british gay guy.

eyepatch wolf is insufferable on his own shitty anime channel I can't even imagine him on a fucking Let's play show

How long am I going to spend listening to these retarded leeches act proud for delivering listeners twenty year old rumors and old obvious game trivia, perform at a middle school level treating themselves like geniuses because actual kids are charmed an adult could be such a childish loser?

Their respective formulas were cool at first but they stick to them so hard, I eventually grew sick of them. Can't stand their videos anymore.

I wish he would cool it with his weird sex pervert persona with the gloves and all that. I know the idea is that he wants to be whacky and zaney but it legitimately makes him seem like kind of an attention-starved lol so random cringe loser, like a male Boxxy or something.

Until you can find a podcast that delivers the same style of humor and banter that the old podcast had

Pat runs his guild like a mafia and kicks 2+ year guild members to make room for people who play 5 minutes, he orders his guild around and every single player is a support role exclusively to Pay, he hardly pays attention while playing and yells at everyone for doing their best to save him from his own bad gameplay, attacks all his guild members and the entire playerbase for imagined slights while accusing them of the worst mental illnesses he can think of, for sport. He sucks

You can’t be fucking serious.

Apparently the gloves shtick is a thing because he's got self harm scars on his hands or some shit

>no you don't get it, the protagonist being an unlikeable sociopath is actually a good thing

I'm this close to starting a gaming podcast, none of them are very good. Any pair of people with emotive adult voices can do it better than them

and together they're great

Oh, right. He's a bisexual in a polyamorous relationship.
Of course he's got mental issues and self-harmed.

Oh great another smiley bipolar gay kingdom hearts fan

Didn't he leave his guild to start a new one with just his friends? I used to be in Storm but I'm pretty sure he left

I might just give up on videogames podcasts. I'll still keep listening to Castle Superbeast until it becomes unbearable but that's only because I find it comfortable to listen to, and not for the videogames content.

thank you for your suggestions.

It's more that I think they're shooting themselves in the foot if they get hung up on mild criticism people have of their content, like I remember Dan's twitter posting screenshots of negative youtube comments that weren't really anything to write home about, to try to poke fun at them I guess. I think a channel looking to grow should try to be magnaminous and be above that kind of thing, it'll twist you up on the inside in the end. IDK maybe they're just settled in what they want to be and don't want to change to satisfy unknown quantities.

Do it. I'll listen and evangelize for you, and when you're a C-tier e-celeb, I'll talk shit about you on threads like this.

Its the best LP on Woolie's channel. They genuinely have good chemistry.

I was worried back then with Paige and Pat being together since Pat is actually fucking insane but now I realize they're both insane and made for each other so whatever

Attached: file.png (422x93, 11K)

Muh drink milf

Yeah but then they couldn't talk about Gamescom

>90% of amateur content creators and streamers that don't stick with one game like Fortnite or League have depression, major anxiety, schizophrenia, suicidal tendencies, or some other mental illness
Why is this? Does the business do that to you or do people with these issues get attracted to the business?

Do it next week...

But then its left public concious, they'll have forgotten stuff and the opinions are less raw

Dan has been poisoned by all his shitty twitter friends that'll go after people for the mildest thing they say they don't agree with. I honestly don't understand the direction for their content either, they're clearly not always enjoying the streams but I guess it makes them more money than 10 years of weird lets plays and reviews. It is annoying when dan keeps mentioning he's going to die when he could just stop doing deathstreams and nobody would blame him

Also Dan/Bob are definitly the weakest links because they only talk about their channels. Feel and KZ are definitly more fun to listen too

>yfw the podcast doesn't come out for days and Woolie eventually tweets "Pat and I are no longer friends"

Attached: 1414692498030.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Because rhey are all attention seeking internet addicts obsessed with teen media, and exaggerating the importance of the toys that distracted them from real life as a child

I have no idea how people still watch these two. Pat is annoying and Woolie tends to be a "don't wanna piss anyone off" fence sitter when it comes to topics.

>Basically he said "I am the draw of my own channel, if you don't like it, leave" to someone in the youtube comments
Sounds like DICE tier "Don't like it? Don't buy it." shit they pulled with battlefield.

>Attention whores take any minor issue, trauma or personality flaw and make them into devastating mental disorder to get attention
>Attention whores make their "unique" sexuality their entire personality to get attention
>Attention whores self-harm to get attention
>Attention whores use the internet to get attention

Gee, you think?

Yeah he's in VILE now.

It’s almost like they stopped making edited content so they stopped gaining subscribers as a result. Better keep making more unedited content.

I need a sauce on this. Please tell me theres a video on jewtube of it.

I'd rather have a podcast on time than any of that gay faggot shit woolie

OFFICIAL Yea ForumsCORE E-CELEBS TIER LIST

God tier:
Sseth
Jerma
Mandalore
oboeshoesgames
GVMERS
Ranton
Scott the Woz

Good tier:
Vinny
Accursed Farms
Super Mega
Hbomberguy(disregarding politics)
Cybershell
The Official podcast crew
Shammy

Ok Tier:
Joel
joseph anderson
twomad
rev vinesauce

Woolie
Angry Joe
Boogie
Matt
Clemps

Bad tier:
Pat
Liam
DSP

suicide tier:
Pyrocynical

Secret infinite god tier:
Tamers 12345

Woolie, Pat, Paige and maybe Plague should join together into a single shitshow LP channel

Attached: 73e40d8.jpg (3205x3465, 352K)

Pat remarked Dark Souls 2 was the peak of the channel numerically, and it's true thats entirely when the ssteam died off as everyone watched Pat command Woolie (who cant follow directions) how to play mokent to moment and introduced the guy to the series as of it was an audit

Based Tamers

>Woolie getting every single plot point wrong in Three Houses
>managing to pick the bad dialogue option every time
How the fuck does he do it? He thinks Byleth is adopted and thinks Sothis is Tiki.

>Hbomberguy(disregarding politics)
Even disregarding politics, he's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_1mH4YU-1o
this one is just fucking
painful

Attached: image0-28.jpg (692x534, 101K)

imagine liking the most boring jontron ripoff and liking a literal british cuck. Fuck SöyTheWoz, Fuck HCuckerGuy and fuck you

Attached: 1557134357964.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Why do you know all these names?

I still like Liam, but it's clear he has some serious baggage that he needs to work out.
His Sonic 06 LP with Matt was gold.

>No Jim Sterling
I gonna assume he's on a secret lowest of the low tier. Fuck him. I'm gonna wait for this post to get more replies to see if any of these people are actually good

Ross Scott is god tier and should not be in any tier with hbombergay in it

>tfw I only know 10% in this list
Wow, I never knew such autism could exist.

he's not worth being in the tier list at all

It's not a fighting game so he might as well be an autistic 4 year old trying to fit a cube into the circle slot

I wish moviebob had a podcast

Looking at this list I realize I dont even watch vidya shit on YouTube anymore. Just cooking tutorials and OSP. Cause OSP is God tier.

pretty sure he was reading some dude from chat

youtu.be/CLxkjJZr_cQ

I feel like twitter overuse is also poison for trying to grow a channel. Everybody has their demons, hangups, political affiliations other people don't like etc.

But using twitter as both a person and a content creator means that the people who come to you for the content might start knowing too much about you or see you do something they might fund unsavory. You're not going to please anybody, the best you can do is try to be above getting into dumb spats about shit people don't care about, but then by using twitter naturally you're going to become part of twitter social circles and then you have to get involved but the people who followed you for the content don't give a fuck.

It's like when Pat and Woolie talk about their twitter mutuals they sometimes meet at cons. I don't even know who the FUCK punchmom is.

Content creators are in a bad spot because of twitter dominating social interaction and the youtube algorithim honestly.

Honestly Pat's reaction to 3H confuses me even more.
>I can't play Awakening and Fates, it's too anime for me
>HOLY SHIT THIS LIKE PERSONA
>I CAN'T WAIT TO DATE MY WAIFU AND GO TO SCHOOL

>tfw no one watches your favourite streamer anymore since he stopped playing XCOM AGAIN and keeps retweeting "all men are rapists" shit
His STALKER has been really fun, and he's done less of the latter recently but my god waking up, opening twitter and the first thing I read is that I'm an awful person because I have a penis is fucking shit. I LIKE COCK YOU AUSSIEFAG

he also clearly has a fucked up perception of old Monster hunter thanks to Pat's exaggeration. nigga literally thinks that old monster hunter doesn't have level designs, everything is flat, and every quest starts like it's a fucking arena. and yeah I agree with you, he desperately tries so hard to undermine cats it's baffling.

I only watch Matt x Liam videos

If the shoe fits wear that bitch or take it off you slut
Did he fix the mod yet?

Because Pat's opinions are based entirely on his kneejerk reactions and don't follow any kind of logic. I used to know someone a lot like that, who'd swear any anime he liked wasn't "really" anime because he doesn't like anime and anime is bad.

>I don't even know who the FUCK punchmom is.
Woolie's fiancee.

Sometimes they mention a "Mom" from Twitter who isn't Punchmom, for a while I thought it was Mombot because Paige followed her, but it's unlikely they'd make any open reference to her. Because of "the troubles".
So that "Mom" is a mystery to me.

No he found a centipede in his house and threw out everything, including the canned food, which people specifically pointed out centipedes would have no way of getting into.

He just got a new sponsored AMD PC so hopefully it'll be fixed soon, but he's been on a STALKER binge recently

that "Mom" dude is a twitter tranny, he used to be a tripfag

remember that time he made a 30 min long video about H.P Lovecraft being "problematic" and homophobic just to say "I suck dicks"

>Timestamps
>when they are lazy pieces of shit who wont do any actual work on the podcast beside the minimum
>Look it up
>see timestamp tab on the website
The fuck? Why the fuck didnt they do this with the original podcast?

Conversely though if he has any distractions from people talking he won't focus on the game at all. The 3H video has him just completely ignoring or misreading dialogue because he can't actually pay attention to what's on the screen. Obviously not an issue for a 3 part series but any game that actually requires thinking and decision making is going to suffer because of it.

There's a lot of people who go by "mom" on twitter. They're referencing either that one fan artist or truongasm (the tranner that Liam thought he needed to apologize for deadnaming in a dream to get social brownie points for being so woke on twitter)

remember the time he made a DS2 video so bad he essentially brought LONG MAN BAD into existence?

I see I thought they were the same person. I don't know, its weird to me that they have so many mutuals and social circles they obviously care a lot about but I don't think they've had one guest on at all since starting CSB? I would care a lot more about the con circuit group they're all part of if they had people on as guests (and hopefully that could spice up the podcast a bit and they could call woolie and pat out on shit when they're wrong about shit).

I miss Sleepycabin so fucking much.

>i thought about sucking a dick one time this is truly the worst thing to happen to anyone ever - hbomberguy

>Before DMC5 Woolie says being spoiled on the story doesn't matter because it's DMC
>In the DMC5 LP he goes full pretend hype man over the story beats.

He's made a career off being a fake hypeman.

>Check old channels I use to watch because of this thread
Francis from cooking with dog died

There's was a few episodes that were late you Parasocial man baby.

>I miss Sleepycabin so fucking much.
oh god don't remind me.

>Soulsborne runs as Sbfb
I don't see how these guys are capable of breathing, let alone playing a game

sleepycabin is even more dead
>stamper had to go back to his old house for something retarded he did again
>everybody else are just doing LP/side projects

It's this guy on Reddit who does all of the timestamps. He started doing it simply because it was useful to other people, they noticed it and asked him to use his posts as "official" timestamps.
It's something at least, but fuck are they lazy. Literally every other podcast I've ever seen at least puts some vague timestamps for the generic sections. They cleary are willing to edit in and out messages when they spoil shit and so on, how hard can it fucking be to put a mark in Audacity as you're recording and writing down the timestamp in the description?

If it's a holiday he shouldn't be working in the first place. I'm surprised they're even bothering to record a podcast at all.

Fuck off faggot go back to your subreddit

Imagine being enough of a brainlet to give a single fuck about podcasts.

>they beat Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-3 and Bloodborne
>still no idea how stats work
I don't know if it means that Souls games are idiot proof or that brute force works.

So what fanbase or group of people is Pat sacrificing today to cover up his own misunderstanding? Is it the FFXIV fans, who he calls mentally ill for knowing the villain's emotional origin story? Will it be the 'stuoud boring and brainwashed' Monster Hunter fans for enjoying the series before he did? Will it be any healer in any game he's ever played, for healing him AFTER he was hit and not avoiding the shot to Pat's character for him? Will it be random fans who say they like a game he hasnt played, when he experiences a Red Bull crash and turns to that chat? Will he claim mastery over a series he's never played and then call anyone who corrects his misunderstanding an obsessed loser? Whats it gonna be today?

> tfw remember the times I used to watch TRG as a young'un
> tfw they just started the kirby let's play
> tfw they still have the same dynamic
> mfw it's just as fun as I remember but with actual good sound quality

Attached: 1560094790271.jpg (712x916, 196K)

God I hope Zach and Michaels cartoon gets picked up

I'm still not convinced Stamper's whole entire life isn't some kind of artistic performance.

I wouldn't be surprised after seeing so much of Pat's true shitty personality through his streams in the last few months.

Turns out, there's one benefit to Pat being a lazy shit who refuses to do any work like editing: if he doesn't edit out the bad parts of his personality like the channel used to when shit would get uncomfortable, then we get to see him for who he is and shrug at the manchild asshole who makes bad content, then stop consuming said content.

It's fun watching Pat self-destruct. I eagerly look forwards to him blocking me when he has to return to retail hell one day and I make a Twitter account just to send him a 'get fucked, lazy loser'.

That's great user, always a nice to remember not everything we like is doomed to one day fall apart around us!

How in the hell was the Fire Emblem video not a Woolie and Pat episode? That's literally the two people everyone wants for shit like this.

When playing video games is your "job" every day of your life is a holiday

Meh. Tapping your foot over it like this is stupid to me, but at the end of the day it's just nerdy talk radio about current events with jackasses like Randy Pitchford. Nothing wrong with passively consuming that during the drive to and from work throughout the week.

So they are still being lazy as fuck then. Still wondering why they havent bothered mentioning this shit on the podcast yet. Would have been really useful knowing about it so I could skip past their weeks and go to the news.

Some aren't even references. A female friend of mine uses the Mom handle in a lot of games just because she enjoys all the random "hi, mom" comments and thinks they're funny.

>Good tier:
>Hbomberguy(disregarding politics)
No. Just no.
He made a couple of decent videos, but even disregarding politics he has outed himself as the biggest smuggest most insufferable retard conceivable. You should try hearing out his defense of the Star Wars prequels, it's all in there.
You can have contrarian opinions, but the way he tries to justify or argue for them is just intolerably awful. Even when he's arguing for something you agree with there's a good chance his terrible attempt will make you wanna distance yourself.

He made two videos that are basically reaching for the lowest of low hanging fruits (flat earth and woke brands) and even then he managed to basically reduce everything to "the real problem is right-wing incels, also virtue signaling doesn't exist even though it's basically what I accused these brands of doing, here's my laundry list of patrons and some sappy music to make you feel like you learned something insightful".

Because Woolie VS is his show, god dammit! He's the big man who bullies his cohosts! He won't be outshined by Pat!

The only reason DMC5 had Pat in it was because it was part of the larger Pat and Woolie DMC series. And RE2 because Pat knows the old game inside and out.

I stopped following their solo content months ago and I only listen to the podcast now because I have nothing to do, even then I can only stomach it so much.

I would've stopped long ago but my life is fucking empty and it's a good source of vicarious social interaction.

Attached: c4b.png (1922x1080, 623K)

Thanks for letting me know I can skip this, I almost fell for it.

Parasocial relationships are one hell of a drug

How do you consume the podcast, user? I use an app on my phone and when I want to listen to it at home I just go right to their site and either download an mp3 of the new episode or I let my podcast app download it through the RSS feed or whatever. I only ask because show notes have accompanied my phone downloads for years now, even if the descriptions are kind of vague.

>Matt and Liam were right all along

alright you win

(FIXED)OFFICIAL Yea ForumsCORE E-CELEBS TIER LIST

God tier:
Sseth
Jerma
Mandalore
oboeshoesgames
GVMERS
Ranton
Scott the Woz

Good tier:
Vinny
Crowbcat
Accursed Farms
Super Mega
Cybershell
Shammy

Ok Tier:
The Official podcast crew
Joel
joseph anderson
twomad
rev vinesauce
Woolie
Angry Joe
Boogie
Matt
Clemps

Bad tier:

Pat
Liam
DSP
Hbomberguy

suicide tier:
Pyrocynical
Ace Combat Fan

Secret infinite god tier:
Tamers12345

Attached: 8dAd6fZ.png (576x432, 292K)

samefagging just to show the kind of show notes that download to my phone with the podcast every week

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-094831_Pocket Casts.jpg (1080x1920, 658K)

Paige is proof that you can brute force everything but Manus, she’s so fucking awful at Souls.

Get them off soundcloud., because I'm a retard and dont want to get out of muh safety box of routine I should try somewhere else.

>wonder why Paige is with a fat manlet
>watch a stream
>she's one of the dumbest people in the world
A perfect couple

Nah Liam is a traitor and a fragile snowflake sjw cuck and whatnot, and Matt is a literal retard who thought he was the star but in truth he was just an alcoholic.

>Ross only in good tier
not my tier list

Hope you're not an early bird, because it takes timestamp-kun some time to make them and longer still for them to notice it and put the link on the site.
You're better off checking the official post of the current podcast on reddit.

oh fuck you
he's good but he's not THAT good

I didn't say they were any better, just that they were right about Pat being a dipshit.

He is better then nearly everyone in god tier

Chubby chasers are a thing, user.
Manlet chasers also, apparently.

And she's both. If only Bagelboss had got to her first...

can you tell me what you actually like about scott I find him so fucking trite and boring

>drops bomberfag but not Scott

Shit list.

You're an idiot. Women don't have fetishes.

Pat is a cuck, he gets to tell everyone he has a hot gf but she gets to sleep around. She's with Pat because he's as much of a failure as she is. No decent man would have her.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zHLujRVwQ4
he's still funny

Hey there Liana, long time no see

autism

You know, Pat and Paige's relationship reminds me of the relationship I have with my wife, so when I started watching this video I was a little sad when it started to look like you had actually found a moment where they got actually upset with each other and had an issue. But then I kept watching the video and found that surprise surprise, they're totally fine.
Guess what faggot, couples bicker.

Then get fucking Plague to co-host instead even as just an observer. Hell Woolies wife would be a better choice at this point too.

He can still be the big man, just get better commentators.

>Women don't have fetishes

Attached: Raughs.jpg (1338x716, 94K)

Paige is also a furry. And pretty much goes along with any degenerate shit she sees online.

>check reddit
>timestamps there
>check site
>not there
Woolie. Come on. Why.
Well, least I know about them now. What the average time he takes? I usually get to them about 24 hours after the live podcast.

Their "THESE PERSONA CHARACTERS ARE TOTALLY, 100% GAY/TRANS YOU GUYS" discussion was their lowest point by far.

If you have an Android phone by chance, I recommend the Pocket Casts app. It's simple, you can set it to auto-download podcasts of your choosing the second they come out (option to only download when the phone's on wifi, too), it has a nice graphical layout, etc. My only issue with it is that it can be a little unintuitive to delete episodes you've already listened to, but if you go into the app's download folder it's a simple enough matter.

Bardonic for life

Am I remembering wrong or did they eventually say that they went too hard there? Since I remember them wanting to avoid turning all Persona discussion they have into that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-095816_Pocket Casts.jpg (1080x1920, 461K)

The appeal of best friends was always their tastes and the "lore" they were never very good lets players or content creators. They should have gotten their shit together and put actual effort into their content when they were still together and able to build off each other's strengths. But it's too late for that now.

Attached: 1564253249134.jpg (364x269, 11K)

They can't go against the Naoto is trans narrative, because their Trannyfriends would get angry.

my ex was into throat fucking

I haven't watched a single Clemps video but I remember seeing one tweet of his a few months ago where he was complaining about people calling him degenerate for being in a polyamorous relationship and that cemented my stance against him

The problem is, Plague you can't push around. He'll argue you under the table.

So of course he's the most popular guest they ever had, but he's not convenient to them.

They didn't. They just assumed their fans were wrong/bigots and now avoid any persona discussion because they don't want to ruin it for themselves.

and Woolie uploaded that section on youtube as a highlight and people should really listen to. fuckkk both of them.

I'm not sure if I understand Pat and Paige relationship. I was under the impression that Paige lived with Pat. But then they talked her living arrangements being not exclusively with pat in either the Baba is You or Dark Souls 2 stream. I forgot which one it was brought up in.

>Women don't have fetishes.
What a retarded thing to say.
My wife is bi and horned girls get her going every time. She also gets really turned on by my legs and hands.

Attached: __shuten_douji_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_honjou_raita__a222ca7e9e0f2a95937538997fe9a363.jpg (670x944, 118K)

And the comment section was filled with people shitting on them.

Thanks for the recommendation. Downloading.
Also holy fuck these timestamps are autistic in level of detail. Pretty much every 3 minutes? For these fucks? At least I can appreciate the autism.

I don't know how you can even run with that narrative since it's all but explicitly stated "Naoto is a cis het female and only crossdressed as a phase"

That's not a fetish

I've said this before in both Persona threads and these ones, but this argument baffles me. Naoto isn't trans, she hates her misogynistic society that doesn't respect her or take her seriously as a detective. She has zero issue with being a woman, she just wants to be taken seriously so she cross-dresses because Japanese cops don't take women seriously at all. Kanji's a little more complicated to explain but basically he's just super fucking insecure and has gay panic moments where he worries that people will think he's a fag just because he likes sewing and making plushies and stuff. They both are about having a problem with how society looks at their gender, but they do not disagree with their gender. They simply do not agree with all of the little norms associated with masculinity and femininity in Japan, since Naoto is a woman who wants to go into a male-dominated field while Kanji wants to be seen as manly while also harboring a love for cute things.

Post legs

Fuck do you think a fetish is?

He also got pissy about being called "fake gay"

>This thing that has never worked for anyone ever in the history of humanity will surely work for me and my two lovers! Respect us, we are valid!

Also he hugely bitched out at me for not even criticizing Contrapoints, but by pointing out something from the cricitizing guy's argument. I don't even remember what it was but the guy fucking EXPLODED at me. Even Paige had to come out and tell him to chill.

Attached: __murasaki_senran_kagura_series_drawn_by_junkpuyo__74b7befef815301d2ed9f9ecf1765d90.png (1280x1626, 1.77M)

Well is there any alternatives left Woolie can go to user? Because his usual guest aren't doing it and the Naruto playthrough may have just been a fluke in terms of being a tolerable watch with them.

>No Pat and Woolie today
>Shannon and Skip are back
Feels good

Not throat fucking brainlet.

That's just called being a degenerate whore.

>burning your tiddy with molten cheese
Please no

Go stroke to your pathetic drawings, faggot

That's why he goes with Reggie, Mihn, Volta and (to a lesser extent) Wolf, because he can push them around.
He can't do it as much with Pat, so he avoids it. The Woolie podcasts with Plague show how much smarter and stronger in terms of personality Plague is than him.

Eyepatchwolf is the quintessential mimbo, deep breathy voice and a strong jawline confuse fools into thinking that he is smarter than he is.

No problem, user. I hope it'll help you. If you look at towards the bottom you'll see a 'Discover' option, which is a good search engine for finding new podcasts for yourself to try. One random one that I found through that feature called Lore. It's this is a horror themed podcast where they go into individual monster myths and urban legends.

It's pretty easy to find gaming and anime podcasts through that, but I haven't found many that I like.

Attached: r1e2.jpg (1280x720, 338K)

>"C'mon Pat how do I do the shit with the shit?"
>"Sick"
>"Nailed it"
>"Big and strong and tough"
>"Get muh macdonal"
>*disgusting munching noises*

Attached: paige.jpg (600x600, 58K)

A few months ago she announced that she had taken some job that involves her living in Japan for most of the time and coming back to see Pat once a month or so. I think she lives with Pat when not-travelling for work though

Isn't Woolie in Japan right now?

Woolie desperately needs better guests

I generally download the podcast 13 hours after it went live, and by that time the post is usually up or not far off. If you get to it 24 hours later you're pretty much guaranteed to find it.

To the best of anyone's knowledge, she mostly lives with Pat, but has an apartment from before she moved in with him. She also has a house in the US, and due to work stuff, sometimes she has to travel around a lot.

Don't talk to me degenerate

I'll give them both props for being able to put up with each other. Finding someone who can deal/laugh off your failings as a person isn't easy.

To be fair, Pat deserves her every way possible. She seems like an obnoxious basket case, good body or not, and he earns that sort of torment. Plus, he picked her, so he gets what he gets, and if that body's a good enough consolation prize for him listening to her incessant yapping about nothing, then more power to him, I guess.

Okay then didn't know that, thanks for the info user. Did she say what kind of job it was?

So what?

She needs to eat before the fucking streams start, every time it’s the same shit, waste 2 hours with the pre stream trash play the game for 40 minutes then the rest of the stream is Paige shoveling food in her face.

Virgin incel freak.

Its a "pat tries to read patch notes like he knows the game" stream

People who play exclusivly one role dont know shit.

Attached: 1441323FC17D4675A3DBD507F475B76F.jpg (958x707, 74K)

Got it. Thanks.
No need to worry for me then. Thanks for the information.
>some rando can do this quickly and woolie cant

Call me what you will but whenever I check a new podcast, I inevitably find some of the hosts spouting unacceptable levels of SJW woke shit.
I can deal with some, but man, what the fuck is wrong with people these days.

Attached: Screenshot (78).png (553x289, 136K)

The most boring man in the universe reward goes to...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 22K)

dunno how people can watch these guys when you know that some times they don't actually play all of a game and just look it up on some wiki and spout shit that's 100% wrong or some tranny's agenda.

This is why I don't bother even opening their VoDs anymore. She does it on both of their streams, and Pat is intolerable alone, so I only watch the streams where she's paying attention, and in those she's distracting as fuck and is too mentally incompetent to figure out how to work the Postmates app or whatever the shit they use in Canada.

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (308x290, 94K)

I used to be in his discord. If you correct him at all he turns into a cry baby.

Still would rather listen to him talk about anything over Matt talking about watching cartoons in his pajamas or the punisher for the 600th time

...SuperBunnyHop! Come up to the stage to get your trophy, George!

Attached: Screenshot (77).png (538x270, 92K)

>Pat playing Destiny 2 yesterday on stream
>Someone spammed clan invites on the screen with text trying to get him banned from Twitch

Alright, which one of you was it?

No she does not because that's my fetish

Podcasters tend to be very active socially, and with that comes a lot of really extreme leftist thoughts being shoved at them left and right on social media. They get plenty of extreme right-wingers too, don't get me wrong, but normally it seems more socially acceptable to side with the left, and podcasters are universally social-climbers, so they go with the option that will make the most people continue following them. Sometimes that includes virtue-signaling mid-podcast for cringe-worthy brownie points.

Attached: Screenshot (67).png (230x362, 81K)

Chubby chasing is a peculiar fetish that still speaks to the character of the fetishist. Its not some random feature where people get random sexual interests, its a dominance fetish, and its charming to the fetishist to have such an alternative setup. I dont mean to call Paige insecure, but its a peculiar fetish she embraces due to laziness and comfort: she may be attracted to Pat, but I think what she really loves is a noncommital childless relationship that lets her travel alone and return to Pat's comfortable little video game playing nest where the only rule is for nobody to get in the way of their comfort

Seems like a constant with ecelebs. What did you correct him on?

Attached: Screenshot (73).png (258x291, 83K)

>Here comes one of the best boss fights in FF7, I love this one!
>Paige whines for 20 minutes straight while Pat sits at the same dialogue box
>He eventually leaves the stream because she wants a can of juice
How can people even watch this?

Attached: Screenshot (76).png (548x254, 149K)

Close but not quite. All fetishes, for men and women, provide pros and cons thay they choose for their desires in sexual gratification. Its still a fetish, but throatfucking is for surrending yourself to a giant cock, and chubby chasing is so you can have a smiley bear boyfriend who's lucky to have you.

Attached: Screenshot (68).png (164x139, 28K)

I know and I'm not saying everyone should be Dick Mastersons or Metokurs, but every fucking time I check a new podcast there's some twat talking about toxic masculinity or saying black kids shouldn't be asked to read some classic literature because it has the word Nigger in it.

The appeal was they were lazy manchidlren who nevee grew up and sat in a pile of blankets and pillows spitting out adolescent chatter while not going to work.

Attached: 1560911062383.jpg (442x497, 29K)

>OFFICIAL Yea ForumsCORE E-CELEBS TIER LIST

Kill yourself, for even thinking this cancerous, off topic shit is a thing or even wanted here. Fuck off back to reddlt.

>wahhh I had sex respect me
Go back to r eddit degenerate, you stuck your dick in a whore, that's disgusting

Attached: 1560912033656.jpg (354x428, 68K)

If this post ends in 7, Paige is going to be dead before the month's over.

I don't really have much experience with that, but I believe it. I must avoid most of it on accident.

NAOTO IS TRANS

The point of streamers is watching them for their personalities and such, not for the games themselves.
If you don't enjoy that, why would you ever watch them?

Attached: Ohshit.png (257x320, 83K)

Cute

Say trans rights!

Paige lives another month.

Attached: Yotsuba_yanda_match.jpg (768x647, 169K)

Isn't Pocketcasts the one app with that weird metacurrency? Or was that castbox

Fuck, I just use Podcast Republic, It's pretty good

>look at this
>4 hour video
fuck you faggot

>sour grapes
Or as you would say... COPE.

Dont even remember exactly, it was around the time the zoosadist shit was coming out, it was esentially how you partake in the furry community at all, the community is so tightly knit that youre essentially put money in the pockets of known animal fuckers.

its got a timestamp

He stumbo'd through Outer Wilds which was pretty fun.

>COPE

Remember when people here used to say "Deal with it" instead?

>Time stamps are hard

If this post ends in a 7, she doesn't last the week.

That shit is crazy, I only recently learned about the ζ symbol, fucking wild these people can be so brazen about it.

Close, but she lives another week.

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (183x332, 64K)

I've never seen any sort of currency indication with Pocket Casts. Certainly not in the UI, at least. It's mostly just a download manager with a nice UI and some discovery tools to find new podcasts. I think I maybe bought the paid version for $2-5 max but I'm not sure if I'm thinking of this app or something like a good epub reading app I paid for. Either way it costs the price of a candy bar so if there is a paid version of this app, so I had no issue with that, and it's been my sole podcast app for 3-5 years now with zero issues as such, never did anything weird with any sort of currency beyond possibly dropping some USD on an ad-free version or whatever. Again, I might not even be thinking of the right app in that regard, so I'unno, but no, it's never made me feel even slightly odd in relation to currency or any weird attempt at microtransactions, if that's what worries you.

Attached: 1565004671630.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

...I shouldn't ask, I fear the knowledge, but ok spoonfeed me. What the fuck is that symbol?

So he's a butthurt furryfaggot. Not a surprise considering his art.

Never heard of this. Mind elaborating?

Well if it's a woman then it's different, obviously.

I asked him if he was a furry and he literally replied with "idk are you a nazi?"

If this post ends in a 7, she's dead tonight.

can that user get back to posting yotsuba

Don't bite the furry hand that feeds you, man.

It's exactly what you think it is, look for it on twitter accounts some people even wear it pins in public..

You're gonna make her immortal at this rate.

So like when pedos put "MAP" on their shit?

I like your app user.

Attached: Screenshot (69).png (542x255, 85K)

>Pat said he couldn't even play MHGU because he forgot how to play MH classic after World

Attached: sneedAndfeed.gif (500x288, 3.58M)

And you replied, "of course" and what did he say?

If this post ends in a 7, Paige transcends humanity and lives forever

Yeah pretty much. Although it's supposed to be like a secret sign I guess, so other animal rapists know they're in good company.

>friend gets partenered with Rooster Teeth
>has panic attack
geez what a little bitch

Im a nigga, so i said obviously while posting a picture of my hand. He then just ignored me.

What a fucking retard. I always thought he was a self fellating pseud but holy fuck. What is it with Canadians?

What is this some furry True Detective tier shit?

Attached: td.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I don't want that either.

>Pat goes full I'm going to guide you through every button press even though I've only played this game slightly longer than you and I don't know shit about it.

Plague is from kentucky. He just hates hinself and has daddy issues.

Plague is a burger not a leaf.

No such luck. The lupus will take her, just not today, this week or this month.

Why cant good amateur voice actors just play a video game and improv over the silly things that happen during gameplay, stress free, without triggering themselves and lashing out in anger over nothing?

Glad it seems to suit your needs, user. I hope it'll be useful and convenient for you. I just really like some of its features, like how you can program the skip forward and skip back button to jump, say, 15, 20, 30, or 60 seconds back per button press, which is really useful with 2.5 - 4 hour audio files. Much better than tapping a tiny bar on my phone screen and praying I won't accidentally skip around further than intended just to back up and rehear a comment.

>a camera in a guys living room of him trying not to be bothered
Utter shit, I mean come on

youtube.com/watch?v=4tZJpmX-5aY