store.steampowered.com/app/495720/Intrude/
mega.nz/#!ORxWwYAA!fcSCZwptLBiXw4uP5eyjjpV3L8lar93eliVpO9UvR2I
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0
youtube.com/watch?v=8FOp333rUpo
youtube.com/watch?v=nCn-QeUZ81Q
furymap.lerppu.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotta keep em separated

Attached: itsnoteventhatgood.png (540x125, 7K)

JUST

Attached: 1566251909669.jpg (1234x317, 82K)

>Tranny Fury

youtube.com/watch?v=_b3h2cUrfFo
its pretty good had lots of fun with it

ah great, another game Yea Forums can never talk about again because of politicfags

There was only about a 12 hour window when you could discuss this game and you missed it
eceleb review fighting > fighting over which retro shooter is the best > actual threads > resetera outrage > /pol/tards show up > devs sucking tranny dick > /pol/tards inscrease > threads ruined forever
It all happened pretty quickly too.

/r/ing that simpsons gif of Yea Forums being /pol/

>Ion Tranny

That sounds like the devs problem for apologizing

shame too its pretty comfy

Attached: 1561686410113.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)

so happy i was able to play and enjoy this before this shitshow.

That's what happens when you cater to the people trying to destroy gaming

:)

Attached: 4242.png (1359x200, 17K)

Good, that means less shills shitting the board.

All we have to do is suck a little bit of cheesy tranny dick, it's not that bad guys c'mon, gawd!

Attached: 1446516721647.jpg (894x894, 96K)

I just want to thanks you anons who bought ion fury, you money went to some money sink tranny foundation

wrong image, and I accidentally deleted the right one

Attached: 1543159606945.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Based.

>/pol/fags indirectly donating to the tranny cause

Based

>LGR confirmed for cuck

Sad

Attached: lgr.png (603x694, 68K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

Seed these as well

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:058355445C1B74ADF1BE2E199459B0BDA7ECA8CD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:324EEDE9B5E1CD025F3DBD400F5092C17C5BA1BD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90808cfc595a220e740ce2854aed688b0f507fe1&dn=Ion.Fury-DARKZER0&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2770&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2740
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A9933724186F644994A52775D55BD55902CFF54
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83C0A1A357962D3FD266B8CB516F74C3F43D13EE&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:629081770B783E71818D23487388ADA306238316&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

Attached: dab on em.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Why play this when remnant is so much better

You guys have any other recommendations on what games I can spend my refund? Looking for another modern "boomershooter" and have already finished amid evil and dusk.

I dont care. the game is good. wont buy anything 3drealms touches ever again though. they lost me forever.

You only just now figured that out?

What the fuck happened this time?
What minuscule shit did they find fault in it ?

That was confirmed back when it became clear that he's a fucking beta orbiter. Orbiting around Pushinguproses.

store.steampowered.com/app/495720/Intrude/

It's a step back to Wolfenstein from Build, but it's a lot smoother. Wait for a sale I'd say, but it is enjoyable and I beat it.

All the left wing journalists will now shill it and it will do even better, you fools already shilled it to give it a headstart too so it wins on both sides.

>I don't condone mobbing against anyone. And this is the first time I've even heard of resetera so, I think it's safe to say don't know enough about this kind of thing to make judgments. That's why I asked 3DR for clarification.

He then stepped out of the discussion entirely, pretty sure he didn't want to have anything to do with it anyway

Someone post the Megaz folder

We already have one you fucking tranny.

You wouldn't believe it user I can't even begin to understand how I could've ever supported these cucks in the first place but they REMOVED a soap bottle texture that said OGAY on it
Fucking cucks just wait until my fellow magapedes hear about this

>All the left wing journalists will now shill it

Of course not. Any transgression means you're on the shitlist no matter how much you grovel.

So how's Amid Evil?

It's sad too because the game is actually good but the only times anyone ever cared was when they got sued by Iron Maiden and when they gave the trannies a sloppy rimjob while donating the buyers money to fund """"""corrective surgery""""""" and hormone treatment for children. Bad times.

Thats not how it works user. No apology, sensitivity course or donation is high enough for the perpetually offended.

Attached: 1566251958773.png (1517x441, 122K)

Heretic+Unreal. Only one kinda boring pew-pew gun, rest have some sort of extra damage gimmick going on, melee included.

it really is sad how obsessed so many faggots are with politics. so much pathetic outrage culture from both sides

Attached: 1563535201324.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

>any of the resetera pedophiles would of played the game one way or another

>MUH BOTH SIDES

Attached: centrist.png (640x480, 14K)

I just wanna play video games.

>Only one kinda boring pew-pew gun

which one? the blue staff is godly for hitting airbone enemies or enemies that are right around the corner

Jesus Christ they changed a letter on a texture. Get the fuck over it faggots.
>its the principle!!!!
No, it fucking isn't. No one on this website has any principles. Everyone just wants to get mad at everything, proclaim everything to be shit, and collect the tears of anyone they deem their "enemy."

Attached: 1564261539056.jpg (800x800, 61K)

You act as if the fault wasn't on the retards that got their feefees bruised over it. In an overly obscene game.

>tfw you offer the shark some blood to appease it and wonder why it doesn’t leave you alone

Communist here
What did they do? Is it the "that's one way to come out of the closet" line?

This is why gatekeeping is needed. I miss when games was by losers, for losers. The second it went mainstream is the second all political parties started hallucinating somekind of hidden or secret agenda in each game.

Wait what did they change?

Nobody cares about your outrage politics faggots quit shitting up Yea Forums

Attached: 1561334082945.png (500x566, 77K)

>Forgetting the donated 10k

A dishonest argument from a dishonest shit for brains.

all I care about is vidya you massive baby

Attached: 1566099953970.png (256x192, 2K)

tranny enablers and a shit game

There was a bottle with the logo name "Ogay" on it that's getting changed, and they also removed an out of bounds texture one of the artists hid that had the word "fag" in it.

These are the messages why the devs got fucked by resetera.

Attached: 1566234503559.png (640x1090, 334K)

>literal second apart
kys

Didn't know about that game but i will give it a try by pirating it now.
There's no way my money is going to fund some mentally ill fag.

LGR please just keep your head down

The point is retard.
That idiots and people with the mentality of a 12 year old should stop getting into things above their age gap, instead of unneeded bitching that leads to the outrage in the first place.
Being on the fence doesn't mean shit if you can't think of anything objective to tackle the subject other that "lol don't care". That is not being in the middle, that's being outside of everything.

So what if they donated a million dollars? It doesn't affect the game.

>Jesus Christ they changed a letter on a texture
Donated 10k to a tranny charity and mandatory diversity training for all staff
Just pirate lmao

Is what all trannies should do.

>the paying customers upset about their game being influenced by crybullies are the most retarded ones, not the people that claim a gay joke is so offensive it has to be removed and that its even relevant at all to transgender people
uhu sure thing fellow Yea Forums poster

The devs were fucked by 3drealms not trannies

Isn’t she a huge feminist with a chad husband?

>oh noo they don't agree with me
>its /pol/
get a brain or get IQ you mentally retarded fuckwit.

Thats the one, and yes its decent but still the most boring weapon of them all. Shoots blue balls that are slightly homing. Yawn.

>only calls out people not defending the studio regardless of both parties being involved in pol discussions
hi there sniveling partisan you're not fooling anyone and you belong on /pol/

Buying the game supports the devs and publishers who punish people who said nothing wrong and did nothing wrong.

Ah alright, so nothing actually worth getting mad about

Good game, told my friends to buy it, hope they make more

>paying customers upset
You faggots pirate anything who are you trying to fool
kys storm weenie you're a fucking cancer on this board

>Heretic+Unreal
All I needed to hear desu. Gonna buy it.

>So what if they donated a million dollars? It doesn't affect the game.

the devs will literally be sent to reeducation camps, 3d realms and voidpoint are finished to me, they can now go prostate to their newfound tranny audience now if they want to shower them with money

Attached: 1550274835492.jpg (618x750, 56K)

>playing as a gorl

yikes no thanks. I'll stick to dook

Oh great how much longer do I need to see Ion Soi threads before you guys get tired of farming (you)'s?

proof? It looks to me like it was just the devs being cucks.

>"Spend money on our game, otherwise you're a child REEEEEEE"
Fuck you, I'll decide how I spend my money, not you. Plenty of other shooters on Steam, why should I support cucks?

If it's not such a huge deal then why change it at all?

That and 3dRealms are forced to donate 10,000 buckaroos to a tranny donation, or their game would be smeared.

Kill yourself, retard.

the most boring weapon is the planet launcher. it looks like it's strong as fuck but it's worse than the mace which shoots like wet farts but it deletes enemies.

Removed all gay jokes because two trannies got upset about the game. Also forced the devs into a sensitivity training. If they're going to censor one thing now, theyre going to censor more stuff later on when those trannies get offended about something again.

take a look people.
this is what a sub 80iq post from a stunted mongoloid looks like.
Get IQ or don't argue fucktard.

it's so fun watching shills defending removal of content that doesn't involve underage girls since they can't resort to muh moral arguments

>Removed all gay jokes
They removed one and some internal developer text that you shouldn't be able to even see to begin with

Attached: devs.png (1002x761, 110K)

>You faggots pirate anything who are you trying to fool
>n-no y-you're all pirates!
yes that's why reddit and steam forums for this game are on fire what a shitty feeble argument

give an objective reason why they should remove them in the first place.

can we get a mod to babysit this thread and delete all the political nonsense so we can discuss the actual game? thanks

You'd have to present an argument for there to be an argument letting trannies live rent free in your room temperature iq head isn't one

t. dev or shill
you sjws said games are inherently political remember?

Sorry, this isn't resetera...Yet.

Pirate the game
mega.nz/#!ORxWwYAA!fcSCZwptLBiXw4uP5eyjjpV3L8lar93eliVpO9UvR2I

give an objective reason why it matters

Tomboycuck cope is one of the saddest kind of cope
It's like those "gentle femdom" incels who just want to be loved, but are too pathetic for anyone to love.

imagine getting this upset over a gay joke that isn't even that bad and then somehow concocting the narrative in your head that transgender people are the first and foremost people that should be offended by a gay joke, not the gays

trannies truly are mentally ill attention seekers, i hope at some point in the future we'll stop enabling them and give them the psychiatric help they truly seem to need

The artists vision has a right to be realized regardless of weather ninny's on the internet don't like it. What's your reason for why it matters enough to be censored?

Well for one the developer text would be removed in later patches anyway and two who the fuck cares about a retard pun off of Oley you faggots would bitch and moan regardless because they're not putting a pixelated tranny getting its shit kicked in
You don't have to buy the fucking game not that you ever had any intention to begin with before this shit fit and I really don't owe you any reasoning as to why you should you entitled little faggot

Might wanna reword that pathetic sentence of yours fucktard. Seems your IQ keeps dropping. You also seem to be blind as to not read the rest of the thread.

Not an argument storm weenie

Attached: 1561521411884.jpg (360x367, 36K)

Lmfao I'll just watch a walkthrough online. I was never even interested in playing the game, pirated or not.

dissociating something from politics is impossible for these poofters, they see in ideology spectacles and everyone is the enemy. it's all they care about, and it's an unhealthy obsession.

though at the same time, it's fun watching the clowns go at it.

Ironically its slightly stronger than bazookas in these types of games in general. Usually tougher enemies take 3 or 5 shots to kill, in AMID EVIL planet launcher kills most of them in 2 or 4, not counting the big rock dudes and the big shadow monsters at the end.

Why should a creator be forced to censor their own works just because some manchild got offended by a tongue-in-cheek joke?
Its the same people that would moan about videogames being art yet, bitch the very moment they get disturbed by one.
Why should they be responsible for the mental immaturity of a few people in their non-mandatory product?

>obsessing over /pol/
>thinking /pol/ is exclusively stormvermin
why is every vehement >muh /pol/ poster always some incredibly uninformed retard

>Make "Censor insensitive jokes"-checkbox on the options menu.
>Everyone is happy.
Why didnt they just do this? Now they censored the game. It doesnt matter how tiny it is now because if they do it now, they're going to do it again and bigger.

HUMANITY RESTORED

>still fucking retarded
just get out you utterly pathetic piece of shit.

Do you really think the resetera trannys will be happy with that?

So is there any dirt on the charity they donated to?

I hear they give "advice" to young kids about transitioning

Just mod it back in if a fucking shampoo bottle texture means that much to you

Because they're shills coming from tranny discords. They think raiding this board and acting retarded for a couple of days at a time is going to sway Yea Forums into progressives.

because they're pussies and they can't conceive of the idea of telling journos and activists to fuck off

also it's never enough for activists, they don't even play these game they don't care about it being optional

go back to your containment board

Better yet, I refunded the game and play the pirate version which has all the original stuff intact. I'm not supporting these devs no matter how much you censorship advocating shills keep crying here.

>mega.nz/#!ORxWwYAA!fcSCZwptLBiXw4uP5eyjjpV3L8lar93eliVpO9UvR2I
based

Attached: LOL.jpg (1272x286, 36K)

>a bar of soap
Oh the horror, the artist's vision completely destroyed. What a tragedy.....

Because Yea Forums is just a buffer battleground between delusional /pol/ incels and resetera dilating trannies.

repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it any more relevant user

to be fair a few years ago I took large polls on /pol/ and over 50% of the few thousand respondents considered their ideology "nat soc" with the rest being different shades of fascism, etc, and like over 90% were race realists.

this was 2015 though, maybe that shitty board has changed and now is a bunch of neocon fags.

There is clearly only one way for Voidpoint to fix this situation. Add in a big juicy bulge to Shellys crotch and make her able to use urinals in the game

>Remove gay jokes because they're "insensitive" according to 3DRealms official announcement.
>"Its nothing its just a little bit of censorship, and little bit of censorship is just fine!"
Fuck you, give them an inch and eventually they will take a mile. You are part of the problem.

is this the autist who go banned because he said theyre "based and redpilled"?

>confirmed
as there was any doubt

They were forced due to the outrage of a few mentally stunted faggots.
And you are running around the point you mongoloid.
Why should creators be forced to censor themselves for some people who got their sensibilities poked? And who is entitled?
Those who bought the game or a few cunts who don't even play it.

>muh entitlement
>you just gonna pirate it anyways
Get the fuck outta here you underage piece of shit.

Uh huh. Stir shit up and go back to being "neutral". That piece of shit faggot should go suck some of xir retardera followers dick. If they even have one anymore, fucking trannies.

I gave you a reason why it shouldn't be censored you still can't say why
>a bar of soap
matters so much it needs censoring. Stop trying to dodge the question

If it's such a non issue, why did the dev team and everyone involved need sensitivity training plus had to donate the money the game earned and issue a heartfelt apology?

>a bar of soap
Oh the horror, the progress of LGBTBBQBRAAP people is truly being negated by such hateful and insensitive material

see how retarded that is? that's the fucking point it's the principal behind listening to these retards, and it's not just one game it's fucking everywhere, one bar of soap isn't the fucking problem

its always someone with an anime avatar
everytime

>"boohoo a couple of books got burned, big deal."

10k for child tranny charity and 'sensitivity training' because one of the devs made clear his incredibly controversial stance that maybe fucking up children's biology right at birth because of a trend is insane.

that was right before the big shift happened with the old left shifting to centrism so yeah

>b-but its just a smol detail
>not like the developers are now forced into taking "sensitivity" classes to not offend when they mostly make M+ games
>surely the publisher weren't also pressured into giving a portion of their hard earned profits to some dubious "charity"
eat shit.

it got censored because the publishers want to not damage their reputation within in the industry to maximise their profits. blame lies of capitalism tbqh

kys underage entitled faggot you faggots constantly brag about pirating shit out of spite because muh trannies muh chinese botnet muh fuck devs
I like how you're just blatantly unaware of how you faggots sound being "outraged" over a textured soap bottle
Instead of Resetera living rent free why don't you faggots just get a room already

Why are the trany trend is so powerful?
This shit is insane.
I know a couple of masons that transhumanism is one of their goal, but jesus christ, why so many people are so easily subverted into thinking that "gender transition" should be encouraged???

Nice pic, yet you are here smearing and throwing the same shit you feel to be above.
Also anyone here who uses word "principles" in greentext is a lefty/troll so you ousted yourself way too fast.

They failed to do their market research, their reputation was not damaged by 2 screaming trannies being upset. But they caved in anyway, because they're fucking idiots and because 3D Realms has couple of self-proclaimed SJWs inside.

magine being so mentally deranged that a small joke in a pixelated "BOTTLE" of soap offends you.

pedoera niggers should kill themselves

Attached: anon on why pol belongs on 4chan.png (714x334, 46K)

i can't wait for this paradigm to fucking shift again and the moral panic to be over, please just let vidya be vidya again, maybe in 3 years the woke bullshit will die down

>Fuck you, give them an inch and eventually they will take a mile
People like you have been saying that for years, and what is the mile they've taken finally? Oh, a fucking bar of soap
LOL

What kind of rock have they been living under to even fall for that shit?

>Ion Fury thread
There's like two up you retarded zoomer.

>just fucking ignore em bor
>they definitely aren't invading your interests and trying to change fucking everything
>nothing to see here

That's why it got censored from the perspective of the publisher but I want the reason for why *you* (or the faggot user if you are not him) think it should be.

Just pirated it.
Is it just me or is this game pretty fucking hard? I died A LOT in the first hour. Enemies can tear right through you. If it weren't for autosaves and quicksaves I'd be fucked.
Also trannies are mentally ill

based and redpilled and saved

Don't know what to say to you user.
But 2020 would not bring any relief.

The normalfag one.

>first it's the soap bottle but tomorrow she'll have a dick just watch and see guys

Forcing devs to sensitivity training classes.

Multiple decades of MASCULINITY BAD FEMINISM GOOD do that to your brain if you are easily impressionable or mentally unstable.

Lesson learned:
Keep group private
And only chat about political stuff with closest buddies, keeping outsiders out

cringe and incelpilled

if you browse /pol/ you are literally a newfaggot who needs to fuck off this site. anyone who touched /pol/ after /new/ was nuked is a newfaggot who only went to the board because they got the impression that /new/ was some epic racist secret club that got deleted because it was so epic.

Yes, thats exactly how the slippery slope works.
And its anything but a fallacy.

Attached: 2edf5ded543d61716faefb43ddc9aaaf5e40413761769d17e9b05bc30251dba4.png (537x551, 407K)

I found 3 different versions saved of that image but not the one you were looking for.

>equating 2008 newfags with post 2014 nufags
aaah the mental gymnastics of a partisan trying not to appear partisan

>tfw you have to be so constantly afraid of wrongthink that you need to have a mask in public lest you hurt someones fefes with your opinions
Fuck everything past 2007

TOXIC STRAIGHT WHITE MALES BTFO

Attached: 47139175_303.jpg (447x320, 49K)

Actually the lesson is most users of discord are discord trannies and you can't expect to be tranny free on discord. Best move is to not use that redditor social media platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0

Is he /ourguy/?

they are mentally one and the same thing. the newfags are worse because they ahve been mentally stunted in their gay board for a fucking decade.

>missing the point
I don't go to /pol/, you can't discuss shit there because all the redditors like you that love to flood active boards.
The point is about you getting triggered by politically incorrect opinions.

I don't really care either way, it's not my company, they can conduct themselves however they please. If they fail to read the attitude when it comes to social justice shit these days and then get ostracised for it then what's my opinion in the grand scheme? Worthless. No gameplay anything has been affected by the change so I don't see why I should care in the slightest about it.

>they are mentally one and the same thing
no no they're not 2008 newfags are very very different from people that arrived later

It is harder than Duke 3D, about as hard as Shadow Warrior, you really have to learn the stronger enemies' sound cues because they can one-shot you if you don't avoid their telegraphed attacks.

Shouldn't you be on /p/?
Oh wait, they changed its topic after your constant bitching drove people insane.

I'm getting triggered by a good video game being used in a tug of war of ideals.

>No gameplay anything has been affected by the change so I don't see why I should care in the slightest about it.
Which Mortal Kombat is better? The SNES version where blood is turned into sweat, or the fully uncensored one? Which one would you rather play and buy?

>a bar of soap with the word OGAY on it
>equal in anyway to entire books
LMFAO at your life right now

Lesson is 'don't use discord.' It's always Discord drama that fucks everything up.

And you should blame the faggot instigating it and the faggot devs submitting to it.
God fucking dammit, this is like a guy shanks you and if you try to fight back you get arrest as well.

Attached: 2a02644d655b2758aac7127881debfb8f28139a52eefba304e446393e094300b.jpg (577x575, 54K)

Attached: slippery slope.jpg (1634x1512, 661K)

Let's not forget Shelly's favorite food guys
Why is Terminx so based

Attached: pork faggots.png (874x1513, 655K)

You might be imagining having conversations with imaginary people user.
Just because you're a defeatist mongoloid that sees that the entire world is against you doesn't mean we all are.
And you're the only fucktard here that is obsessing over "muh piracy"/"muh rentfree" instead of talking about the presented issue.
Yea Forums ain't the internet fuckboi, literally no one is pleased about this.

>and when some other poster brings up politics
as fucking if that's how it happens

Attached: 1562495682436.jpg (500x373, 80K)

The mc is so out of place with that generic and forgettable design. Where the fuck is the neon glasses , giant rockstar hair, small leather jacket and high cut leaotard?

No you're not anybody's /guy/ go shill your shit somewhere else

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Why are all of you faggots talking about the donation fiasco.

Talk about the game you pieces of shit

well bait becomes indistinguishable from the real thing and there is such a thing as poe's law

>Yea Forums
>talking about video games

Neither because I don't like fighting games lol.
Your example is shit because the presence of gore and blood seems to be a big part of the Mortal Kombat series, I don't think bars of soap in Ion Fury are of a comparable scale to violence in MK.

They stopped moderating their steam forum, lmao, is it over? Fuck, they must have lost a lot of money over this. Kinda feel bad for the tards.

>Guy from lord of the rings who says no.jpg

If this thread isn't proof Yea Forums has a /pol/ infestation we're truly fucked

Attached: 1562649886246.jpg (640x736, 42K)

Don't envy him. Bosses tell him to keep quiet, fans and trannies now hate him and he can't say what he truly thinks about the situation.

all of this could have been avoided if 3D Realms had kept their stupid mouths shut and just ignored the existence of Retardera trannies.

Attached: we told you so.png (1270x1256, 592K)

And its still you getting triggered over it.

FUCK YOU buy the game play the game over 2 hours
Buy the game
Please
BUY THE FUCKING GAME

Attached: alimonyhome.jpg (500x700, 179K)

Ion Fury is filled with jokes and 90's edginess. What is a comedian who censors his stuff in fear of political correctness? A shitty comedian. Its the same thing as putting burkas on all women in Duke Nukem 3D.

see

>people on Yea Forums talk about videogame developer changing the video game because of outside influences that are political
>responding to this topic at all makes you /pol/
wew

Yea Forums ain't the world shithead.
Every part of the internet is like this now.

Get back to RetardERA, problem fixed.

>And you should blame the faggot instigating
which ones? it doesnt help that both pol and retardera is full of falseflaggers who will do anything in their power just to weave more chaos. they dont fucking care about the game. 99% of the people in this thread dont. these people just want a trashfire spectacle to amuse them for this afternoon and tomorrow it will be the next product they choose on a whim..

>using common sense
wow user edgy much?

Maybe this will finally serve as an example to others.

Yea Forums is a political battleground. Thinking it's just /pol/ tards or just trannies is being blind on purpose.

She's a career metro cop fighting cyborg cultist, its gud 'nough.
But yeah, they should have gone crazier with the cyberpunk aesthetics.

>Kinda feel bad for the tards.
I don't. I feel bad for Voidpoint - the actual devs who got thrown under the bus.
3D Realms have dug their own tranny grave. They can go and lay down with the trannies. I'm done with that company.

Attached: trannyera is never going to buy your game.jpg (1517x441, 47K)

>thinking pedoera aren't genuinely demented

Devs on suicide watch

Attached: 1452355080399.jpg (736x414, 38K)

Their one and only mod is asleep I bet. Now their Steam forums resemble Youtube comments sections. This is funny as hell.

Secrets aren't rewarding enough to warrant the hunt.

>OGAY
Peak comedy. When I read that word I just really can't stop laughing. Game honestly permanently in the shit pile just because this absolutely fucking god-tier SSS+ can't grace my eyes anymore.

both resetfags and polfags are to blame for politics, pol doesn't just wander in and innocently responds to someone else making a political statement, they both work in tandem and start fights constantly because it's far easier and more exciting for both sides to talk about their politic beliefs then video games, etc. neither side are anything close to victims, even if they wish they were.

I meant I feel bad for him. Must be having a real shitty day now, being the most hated man in the Ion Fury community and he can't do anything about it because his boss also hates him and gave him a gag order.

>Peak comedy.
Its 3DRealms game. Were you expecting shakespeare from the people who made Duke Nukem 3D?

Thanks for the (you)s /pol/keks
As compensation here's one (you) to fight amongst yourselves like the peasants you are thanks for playing

Attached: 1562379756754.jpg (672x492, 49K)

This
OGAY made the game desu

Go to the root of it.
Blame the fucks who bitched at a simple "OGAY" who stirred the pot. The extortion is just part of it.

>this thread right now
youtube.com/watch?v=8FOp333rUpo

What others? This shit was manufactured from the getgo, there is no possible repeat of a similar scenario against another relatively weak indie dev-tier studio. Half because they'd never let themselves have their private chats be exploited like this or because they unironically are on the SJW side, and half because they wouldn't try anything funny with a publisher people actually care about (not fucking 3DRealms which people barely know exists anymore). You're preaching towards empty crowds.

>I was merely pretending

>mfw 1 minute spacing between all the "outrage" posting
Is it legit just one dude role playing?

Attached: detective_pikachu.jpg (880x480, 69K)

You aren't clever.

Attached: merely pretending.jpg (580x499, 67K)

Someone want to tell me why they traced over Doom artwork??

Attached: 12095922-C9F0-4F39-8B56-9B19E41928EA.jpg (400x400, 182K)

That will literally never happen as long as all the normalfags keep playing them. The only times games weren't "woke" were when they were a niche hobby.

I was being ironic you dolt.

She's got a fetish for gay guys? I don't get it.

Ha! I know you were a genuine retard from the start.
Get fucked shithead.

>pretending to out my retarded inbred ass doesn't make you better than me

Attached: 1562041204631.png (601x508, 127K)

Of course not, what an absurd idea. Yea Forums always hated this game.

Attached: 1540868762085.jpg (3630x5047, 1.64M)

more like 5/6 people

>donating 10k
Thats what? 2 weeks of hormones?

Attached: 1563816499039.gif (400x371, 62K)

terminx is quiet now they must have told him to shut up
feels bad

Attached: image0.jpg (500x666, 68K)

A hundred months, but assuming they're taking 2 - 3x the dosages they're supposed to be.

>buy game like a good goy
>gets used to support trannies mutilating children

Feels great to be a pirate

Just walk around in any western city with your eyes open and start asking questions. It's not about pol it's about reality.

Pretty sure in America, just getting antibiotics costs like $2000

alphabet soup is disgusting.

>Resetera is upset.
>Twitter has 2 angry trannies spamming shit and pleading IGN to cover their story.
>A couple of review bombing efforts on Steam and Metacritic.

>3DRealms caves in, censors the game and forces devs to take sensitivity training just because they think kids shouldnt have sex changes.
>Steam forums for the game became a dumpster fire.
>The game is getting review bombed and hard.
>Hundreds of refunds in the past 12 hours.
>Trannies still hate them and still refuse to buy their game.
>Yea Forums spreads torrents as far and wide as possible out of spite.
>Everyone hates 3DRealms and the dev team.
>Media says the apology, 10,000 dollar donation and indoctrination camps are still not enough.

I hope it was worth it, 3DRealms.

>people are getting money for wanting to chop off their dicks
I fucking hate this world.

Attached: ca0140347019f509ceb5bdff2377d38e46f2a0eb92ea9e193edb67abf600f4ad.gif (320x287, 901K)

I think it's time you actually went outside and realize no one gives a single shit outside of university

Attached: 1556723542523.png (800x448, 491K)

The man is based in my book if he keeps true to himself, his beliefs and opinions.
If I knew him I would treat him to some drinks.
3D Realms and Frederik Schreiber have proven themselves to be dickless, spineless bootlickers with no integrity.

Attached: 1558744177242.jpg (1536x2048, 672K)

>just ignore it, haha

Attached: 1478027940523.jpg (1280x973, 134K)

No one cared about /news/, not even conservatards. It was /pol/ without any good memes or OC, it was just stormfags spamming crime statistics in every thread to discuss current events.

Also /pol/ wasn't created until like 2 years after /news/ vanished

Seriously, I'm going to buy it twice, just to spite Yea Forums snowflakes.

That's because the won't sell you without a prescription and doctors wouldn't put in anything just over the shelf.

>yfw you didn't buy this shit

Attached: SSS.png (198x276, 76K)

>If I knew him I would treat him to some drinks.
If you actually knew him, you'd feel way more sorry, trust me.

Good thing the students dissolve into nothingness when they finish uni.

Hope it makes you feel better.

Attached: yikes.jpg (502x504, 51K)

Better start buying more copies, tranny. My torrent currently has 120 seeders.

Oh yeah I was also assuming that you're doing DIY treatment, not doing things the "official" way.

Devs on suicide watch
ResetEra on suicide watch
Yea Forums on suicide watch

s e e t h i n g

Attached: 1475022403080.jpg (325x258, 14K)

do you think the enemies want to fuck shelly haha? just wondering lol

Why would I? They could've made their own ip and not connect to 3drealms or whatever

They have no dick.

Yeah well, I’m gonna pirate it twice.

It's not about the content. It's about taking a stand against the liberal agenda to sissify men.

Last one out is a pussy.

>This is who Ion Fury devs pander to now

Glad I was able to refund it

Attached: 74pl.jpg (717x433, 31K)

>thinking anyone who manages to graduate and get a job won't become another cog in the system, having all thier pent up energy to fight injustice drained doing actual fucking work.

>thinking anyone who graduates with a sociology degree gets a job

Jobs are still the best real world filter we have.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Attached: 1470874024120.gif (300x180, 999K)

Discord should be burned to the fucking ground.

If you don't buy the game and enjoy it, you are a nu-male. Pic related.

Attached: have s2.jpg (632x258, 93K)

"my boys will take good care of you"
- Haskell, end of chapter 2

Attached: 62550103_2140281996070302_6331468168732606464_n.jpg (585x657, 44K)

man im glad dusk was so good though at least this retro shooter craze wasn't total shit, apparently amid evil is good too?

>people are going to prison over tweets
>there's no mile

But she has.

uhh can someone tell me why I was banned? the janny didn't tell me why

Attached: theabsolutestate.png (590x658, 34K)

Dude has to deal with tough physical conditions and can barely be called an able person.

So is the game 100% done.

Attached: diz.png (425x419, 218K)

I wonder if he's enjoying his sensitivity training

It's a Duke Nukem reference.

based troll

How is the game anyway?

F*ck this game and f*ck the trash devs.

cause you're a sexist piece of shit.

i was fighting that first boss and the chaingun got stuck on the pillar in the middle of the arena i spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out where to go before i realized you needed to grab that gun to activate the trigger

You know a lot of the negative reviews and refunds are MUH CENSORSHIP fags purely asspained over some soap?

fun.

You're just as bad as resetera.

That sucks

changing a soap bottle..... OMG HOW THE FUCK DARE THEY!!!!!CENSORSHIP!!!!

Attached: fsdsfsf.jpg (800x540, 190K)

its average at best

don't pretend to be me shill-kun

>This is who Ion Fury devs pander to now
How does it feel being retarded?

>Censorship is fine u guyz!
You're not from around here and it shows.

Not great, not terrible.

Attached: capt0013.png (1920x1080, 494K)

Did they fire the dev who made that one comment on Discord?

Well they can probably make some money down the line with some sales deals or whatever but 3drealms pretty much ruined the developer

And now they are full SJWs themselves. I posted on the discord that I thought the they said nothing wrong, and they banned me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819165719_Discord.jpg (1440x243, 91K)

>Hundreds of refunds in the past 12 hours.
mfw I refunded the game despite me thinking it's GOTY so far, out of principle. because I don't want to support bowing down to some mentally insane fringe minority becoming the norm in our society. with everyone being scared shitless of some dickchop spooks and I don't want to see the money I spent on the game being "donated" to some organization that pushes for and enables mental illness and child abuse.
I might have said fuck it and bit the bullet if they had just apologised, but going out of their way to donate $10k to some tranny NGO that pushes for normalization of trans children in society is inexcusable.

Attached: 1564085135532.png (620x876, 136K)

no

Fuck you it's good and i didn't even pay for it.
Could use a bit more tougher enemies and more rewarding secrets.
Solid game if not for some performance issues with OpenGL.

>Pirated the old version.
>I have the superior version of the game and I didnt have to pay anything for it.
Feels good man.

You HAVE refunded your copy already right? Or do you want to help fund a dystopian future?

it is a deliberate homage.

They will censor the dick joke next patch. Resetera is already raising hell about it.

>devs get sick of hearing outraged /pol/tards parroting the same question
>putting them in their places makes them SJWs
Like pottery we've come full circle

>censorship is fine if it's a small detail
Go back to retardera

Attached: 1566249193412.png (1350x490, 86K)

>IT'S. NOT. CENSORED. AND I'LL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DISAGREE

Attached: angry face.jpg (480x480, 90K)

I've seen so many shitshows on this board about muh censorship. I laugh every time, it really never gets old.

>We should only talk about what I want to!
>Everyone else should be banned
Why not just go to Resetera?

Attached: Screenshot_20190817_030816.png (505x216, 40K)

Too bad the only soap you neckbeards will make a fuss over is if it doesn't say gay on it

>that fucking vent over the women's toilet with the cum and toilet roll

BRAAAAAAAAAP

shitty optimisation
reloading is gay
boring enemies and art design
its not amazing

Bitch you can't even open a bottle of onions. The fuck you gonna do?

Good thing people laughs at fags like you

I said good not amazing fucktard.
Stop expecting every game to be a flawless masterpiece.

Oof, now that's a dip.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820_140714.png (1015x592, 55K)

>I'm just here to vent my teenage rage! hahahah! Nobody is going to stop me xD !!111
have sex

based and tomboypilled

Attached: tomboys need love too.png (973x589, 481K)

what?

That made no sense

You can take your laugh of retardation elsewhere.

I should have said not good, just ok
Mainly responding to the shills crying goty

There has never been a "paradigm" shift in our lifetimes. Since WW2, America has been on a straight line to leftism. This only gets worse. Look up the real communists movements in China and Soviet Union to see where this is going. Political dissidents who oppose bottom surgeries on toddlers will be sent to labor camps or stoned in the street.

Attached: 1559530758277.jpg (599x470, 170K)

>mfw I refunded the game despite me thinking it's GOTY so far, out of principle.
Then you are helping a GOTY game die into irrelevance because of some shitty publisher meddling, out of principle. All of that because of a literal autist who constantly spammed a duke nukem mod and started this shit on retardera because "muh bimbo bombshell". Hope you are proud of yourself.

>boomers bitch about games being violent
>no one bats an eye
>socjus activists stalk and herass developers and call them homophobic and sexiest
>they instantly bow down to them

Don't see a dip more like the initial fanbase finished the game

i was working on a douk mod, should i continue in light of their knee bending?
youtube.com/watch?v=nCn-QeUZ81Q

How are the modding tools for it?

You will never be a woman

you can't unpack the .art file yet

He is doing most of the banning. He is a total cuck now. That reeducation training braimwashed him hard

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-165158_Discord.jpg (1439x257, 72K)

>18 hours
I can't. Sorry, castrated babies. I'm really sorry. I did not want this to happen.

Attached: 1519165073486.jpg (513x600, 82K)

abandon it while you're still early dont associate with them

Oh how naive you are, things will only keep getting worse until the industry crashes.

Yes, remove the soi maiden. I'd play that mod.

what exactly did they censor?

Its a build engine game. Those have been out for decades.

nice avatar usage

The incel is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a fool, weak, hateful, misogynist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an incel or say 'have sex' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

They are releasing the tools they used to make maps themselves, but basically it's the old Mapster32 program that was used to make Duke Nukem 3D maps all the way back.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820_140919.png (323x101, 9K)

Yea Forums has and will always oppose censorship in video games. Fuck off.

Dilate

>a bar of soap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey! For anti kike use only.
Stop your cultural appropriation, you insensitive asshole.

A lotion bottle sprite that said "OGAY" and a message in a beta room that you needed noclip to access that said "fagbag".

Alright sounds nice. It's been awhile since I've a blood1 map, but I was hoping to do a campaign or mod with a new character / story / weapon skins for it.

Was going to buy this later in the week but seeing that they caved to the trannies i pirated it.

Sucks to be them and fuck SJW trannies

Bottle you fucktard.
At least try to pretend you know something about the issue before acting like a retard.

That's fucking it?

Riddle me this trannys, if its not a big deal why change it?

Attached: 1524075647362.jpg (612x716, 90K)

Oh, my bad
>a bottle of soap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Getting real conflicting messages here or are you faggots just "pretending to be retarded"

Keep going

>DUDE JUST IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY

Are there still people who believe this

Attached: 1566049255224.png (625x773, 143K)

Removing pedoshit that should've never been there in any civilized country isn't the same as a soap sprite. Can't believe I even have to state that.

kek, any screenshots?

What's the mystery button do?

>getting so butthurt at a bar of soap you need the devs to censor it for your fragile mind
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish ResetERA dies like 9/11 including their guilds online (like Cenozoic from FFXIV)

Too late fucker.
No (you)kake for you.

where's the video games

Yes.

It doesn't take much to set fragile children off.

here

Attached: 1566163392301.png (1920x1080, 89K)

>if its not a big deal why change it?

Uuuuuuh... orange man bad?

Attached: sweating neck pull.jpg (298x169, 7K)

How do they know it's not the English version of fag?

Leave the hotel chain owner out of this.

Attached: notcensorship.png (755x82, 18K)

>no rule 34 yet

What the fuck

>dude, it's the slippery slope. they took our soap, what next, making Shelly a fucking TRANNY?!

mexican here, what's a 'fagbag'?

There won't be any who the fuck cares about generic brunette

She has a flat ass

Nothing. The message isn't even a joke it's just random words.

I want to see her get raped

Do you even know where you are?
Are you familiar with the term "concession"?

I don't want one cent of my money going to any demon tranny enabling shit.

>its okay to let others decide what you can or can't say/see/hear

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
HO ONONONONONONO HOH NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO SOME NO NO NO NO NO OH NO OOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO

No one cared redditor.

Do you? Because I don't think you do

A trash bag you put used cigarette butts in.

Why would there be any of a completely generic and forgettable character. There's usually an inkling of sex appeal or at least an interesting character design to inspire artists to make r34 in the first place.

Theres 2 on Paheal.

let's just say that outside of Trannyera, Kotaku&Co. the vast majority of people side with him and his common sense beliefs.
Steam's forums are an indication of that, 4chink - for what it's worth kek, would stand behind this guy and like 99% of the twitter posts I've read regarding this shitshow people are angry at Trannyshitters and support voidpoint.

Thus said, I hope TerminX and Voidpoint persevere and don't break because of this ordeal. I know they and him specificaclly are in the middle of an artificially constructed shitstorm right now, but it can't rain all the time. The storm will pass. I just hope they have learned their lesson to never use discord - because that shit is cancer and will always lead to drama, even if you tried to contorl it, it's like an open can of worms. Also next time they should ditch 3D Realms and go full indipendent with a kickstarter or indiegogo and make an even bigger and better game than Ion Fury and as politically incorrect as they please with no one breathing down their necks and no one to be accountable for except the fans - and trust me, these guys have lots of them now.
People on 4cheng and Steam are not as stupid as they might seem and they will remember who did what to whom.
3D Realms those shitters have dun goofed. They will forever be remembered as the tranny dick sucking traitors.
Trannyera is self-explanatory.
Voidpoint have proven themselves that they can make a fantastic game and their personal beliefs and opinions are secondary. They now have a solid fanbase.

I would like to point out Kingdom Come Deliverance. The professionally offended tried their damn hardest to slander and cancel them, running smear campaigns for a year, but people are wiser than that. They know who is who and sided with the devs.

Attached: 1563223420373.gif (500x309, 998K)

The boomer rockers already got her (formerly Maiden)

>I must.... read the word.... OGAY... my life depends on it... nothing is more pressing for my life at this moment.......

Before the censorship it was fun as fuck.
Afterwards it's casual wannabe boomer garbage.

like a bottle of fucking soap is going to affect my enjoyment of this GOTY
must be hard for you neckbeards in the current year

Attached: 1477551763270.png (450x450, 79K)

>it's okay to deal with a PR nightmare with zero plausible deniability because publishers and platforms along with the whole social gaming sphere support that shithole of a forum

To be honest the only thing that annoys me is that this board will find any justification to pirate a game outside of just admitting they're poorfags.

>I-I'm on a crusade against the industry and SJWs!

Attached: interesting.webm (400x300, 441K)

ULTRA BASED MOD WHEN
OGAY BOTTLES EVERYWHERE
A BILLION DEAD TRANNYS
REPLACE GDF WITH RSE

Attached: 1502602542799.png (615x613, 378K)

>"there are more things to worry about like global warming or Game of Thrones"
Get the fuck outta here you ooblets retard.

Also, check this page out in the future. Ion Fury dev said that he will be adding stuff there later.

furymap.lerppu.net/

wtf dilate back to resetera trannyfag you will do what /pol/ tells you to do

>implying you actually bought it tranny janny

Attached: 1565937436009.jpg (600x399, 329K)

>plying you would even play it

Dude, Game of Thrones already ended. Get with the times, gosh.

Add in the gay soap and just put it everywhere. Make a grenade out of it.

Since you bring it up

Attached: 1566238218787.png (593x202, 34K)

not my words fucklet. Point is its the same shit defeated little shits with no point to stand use when backed in a corner.

It didn't affect my enjoyment of the game, but now I have 30 bucks, the game and ogay soap

Attached: 1553254783867.jpg (802x840, 234K)

You mean what you're doing right now? censoring video game talk over ridiculous bullshit? Why are you such a fascist, user?

I hope it happens. The tears would be glorious.

Responding to and apologizing to an angry internet mob is never going to go in your favor. You will always lose.
Unironically the best course of action is to just wait it out because they WILL find something new to get upset about next week and you won't matter anymore.
Game is great, but it's tainted forever.

Attached: tfiuyij.jpg (556x244, 25K)

>laughing in kingdom come

they should make the main character trans and then in the next game make the main character revert back

Because it isn't better at all, really.

Not my words either so
??????????????? who are you quoting?

>Devs on suicide watch
pretty much like the fanbase they're trying to appeal

Ooblets dev.
The last outrage of the week before this one.

Do crouch jumps exist in Build games?

Damn... we really live in a society, don't we? It's becoming harder and harder for us gamers.

Rebels without a cause.

>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
jesus fuck Yea Forums, why are you so obsessed with them? is it because there is a large anime fanbase here which means there has to be somewhat large amount of animetrannies here?

Attached: 1563318611710.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Blame Resetera

Why are you faggots the biggest boot lickers?

The removal of this texture impedes my enjoyment of the game.

>trannies force game to give 10k dollar to mutilate more children
>why are you obsessed with them, they are not relevant here!
seethe shill and then dilate

They just ruined an otherwise good game. Its like someone taking a shit in your pudding. You're one of the faggots who would still keep eating it.

What was it about a bottle of soap that triggered trannies?

I missed it

Attached: 127-1270450_4829292-apu-pepe.jpg (639x523, 60K)

Still not sure if its even today.

We must do something.
Like stand or something like that.

It was a bottle of soap, the other thing was out of bounds and you wouldn't have seen it anyway.

>I must.... ban the word.... OGAY... my life depends on it... nothing is more pressing for my life at this moment.......

a mere 8pixel OGAY

What's SJW about this game, at all? It barely even has dialogue.

The brand was Ogay, nobody else is allowed to say that word.

>They know who is who and sided with the devs.
I don't think this is the same kind of glass half full scenario here. And I very much doubt the game, without any console port, has garnered that many people who will trust themselves with a KS or IGG. I now hate that the former shell of that cancerous company as much as you can imagine, but don't forget it's only thanks to VP and 3DR working together that they were able to release some cool prototypes from Apogee history, and in the case Duke's rights fly back to VP, I'd want them to take care of a new Duke Nukem game, or the definitive port to replace that WT trash.

I'm here because because seeing Yea Forums rage over this stuff is fucking hilarious every single time. Couldn't give a single shit either way over the soap itself.

Oh like Olay. Heh, I get it.

>forced to censor
They did it on their own. It's a fucking bottle of soap you never saw until you were told to act mad about it.

THE GAME IS RUINED
R U I N E D!!!

Attached: 1517028121640.png (621x613, 315K)

Thanks fellas

learn to read

everything is political moron

Please censor mean people critical of the my favorite game because the devs cucked to a mentally ill fake gamer forum website.

Of course it changed, the entire site got flooded with subhuman shit during the 2016 elections.

i dont get it
can some /pol/ tranny specialist give a quick rundown?

before and after

Attached: 1565980392409.png (318x311, 71K)

No, they support young people going through the gays with counselling. These crazy retards would rather have them commit suicide or get bullied to death, apparently.

>non-profit organisation for suicide prevention = doctors performing SRS
?????????????????????????????????

>Censorship is good.
Dilate.

Other than the word gay being offensive to the Gays. Its also a corruption of the word OyVey.
Which is a double nono when it comes to gayjews.
That's like double oppressed status.

Hey Yea Forums
Tranny!

Attached: 1534129280574.gif (220x220, 145K)

It got better until 8gag shut down and all the vermin came back in.

Attached: 1507058326685.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

WTF IS THAT A HORMONE PILL ON THE BOTTLE???
FUCKING NAZIS THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

Attached: 1508899699121.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Something like should be monitored or performed by an organization with credibility and oversight. Not just some random who's.

Actually it's just the gay part. It's a corruption of Olay which is an actual soap brand.

Attached: 19046901_alt5.jpg (700x700, 45K)

How can one man be so assblasted?
It's not like p2p needs you to seed their shit

>child tranny charity
LGBT charity for young people, not a child tranny charity. Did your mom dress you up as a girl or something? you sound unhinged.

magine thick cum slowly dripping from those glasses.

>Something like should be monitored or performed by an organization with credibility and oversight
Such as?

What would you even know about masculinity, tubby? I can hear your manboobs jiggling over the internet.

What's ogay?

so why does this especially trigger trannies? shouldnt it trigger gays? sorry i dont obsess over them so i really dont know

>Then you are helping a GOTY game die into irrelevance because of some shitty publisher meddling, out of principle.
I'm not helping shit. Also if that's what it will lead to, then so be it. That's what it means to actually uphold your own principles. You don't back down on them and make exceptions here and there as it suits you. Even if it means that upholding said principles might lead to your disadvantage.

>All of that because of a literal autist who constantly spammed a duke nukem mod and started this shit on retardera because "muh bimbo bombshell".
That subhuman was the instigator, yes, but everyone else ran with it and allowed his cancer to fester. Including 3D Realms. I personally fully blame them for not having the guts to tell them to fuck off.
They used to have dicks and balls and a spine in the 90s. Senators, lawyers, puritanic Christians and soccer moms were the equivalent of Resetera trannies in the 90s, constantly screeching and demanding and cancelling. The old 3D Realms just told them to go fuck themselves and guess what? They eventually did, they fucked off because they were denied the power over them.

>Hope you are proud of yourself.
I don't feel pride, I feel disappointment.

Attached: enjoyshill.png (574x123, 7K)

The WHO The Social and Health Department and child protection services.
Wanting to help and knowing how to actually help are two different things.

I dunno.

>101 posters
>430 replies
I can't wait for all of your mods to be exposed as pedophiles AGAIN. The bullshit slacktivism of your seething shitstain forum can't die fast enough, and Resetera's safe space cunts doxxing each other will be delicious. The best part of that will be the reveal of exactly how many of you faggots are unemployed and living off the dole while being prescribed estrogen.

You're trash, will forever be trash, and no amount of lashing out at people with a sense of humor you're literally too autistic to understand isn't directed towards or disparaging you (comorbidity between being trans and being autistic), will get you buried.

It's ironic that you faggots seek acceptance with each other but so aggressively persecute any example of wrongthink and descend like carrion on anyone who expresses concern with how radical and unreasoning you and your methods are.

Attached: 1562220088677.jpg (684x453, 25K)

Trannies have to be offended for gay people to make outrage, and I'm sure they'll turn on them when they stop being useful, considering gays did most if not all of the legwork.

It's funny because some of these people were shilling Hedon, where the "female" protag literally has a monster cock. This is just organized shitposting, there's a discord for this tranny outrage shit and it's funded and instigated by you know who.

>will not get you buried*

And they've been running for 21 years, if they didn't know what they were doing do you think they'd be where they are today?

>people posting on average about 4 posts each per thread is an anomaly

jesus fucking christ, americans really are a fucking blight on this site

It worked for KCD. It sold incredibly well and kept its playerbase. Stay mad retard

>Then you are helping a GOTY game die into irrelevance because of some shitty publisher meddling,
It can still be a GOTY game when its pirated.

It's still selling well, apparently. How does this make you feel?

Literally lurk more.

Cunt.

Attached: 1558708111290.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Nah, I blame /pol/.

You FUCK
BUY THE GAME
SUPPORT THE BASED DEVS

Attached: e4f2bdd8759dcb49633d9ca106d68f715a63d12151a05b283b44b47fbc1cf923.png (265x396, 121K)

This isn't a comedian, it's a commercial product trying to reach as wide of an audience as possible.

You first, cunt :)

>giving into the demands of a tiny minority who won't buy your game regardless
for what purpose?
are they really so afraid of some bad PR they'd rather shoot themselves in the foot than have journos be mad at them?

Attached: bombshell harrison.jpg (651x855, 162K)

>Violent shooter game full of 90's references.
>Trying to reach as wide an audience as possible.
Stop taking hormones, theyre clouding your brains. Fortnite this is not.

heh, you said GAY.

Anyone legit blowing a gasket over this is getting played by some crazy autist.

Lots of scams have been existing for years.
The lack of oversight over NGO's is the cause of that.
Point is that something like public health shouldn't just be handled just by anyone.

trannys are gay you retard

youre the minority not the people theyre catering to

Yeah you'd like it if we stopped caring, wouldn't ya, Ion Shiller?

Which Shelly is the cutest?

Attached: 1566094393522.png (640x640, 271K)

People in marketing only see the world in numbers.
>oh no we might lose %2 of the projected profits
>we must do something drastic!

I don't know man, you don't seem like you put much thought in your argument. I'm a fan of 90's shooters, and more than that a fan of Build games. Voidpoint made that game as good as it was, not 3D Realms, which just provided the capital and IP. I want to see Voidpoint succeeds among all the shit they've been drowned into. You say you have a bone against 3D Realms and that is justified, but doing so you are hurting an already screwed over pack of devs with all that talent at their disposal that can be further invested in, because of some dumb corporate decisions. You choose to bark at the dry tree, while the rest of the forest is being chopped.

Publishers would rather save face with their friends than their customers.

The blonde one

Slightly bloody Shelly is best.

>they do the most basic PR move to get the tranny heat off them
>Yea Forums thinks they are catering to trannies now
Y'all should play the game and see how many gay jokes they didn't remove.

Attached: 1550231791252.jpg (1080x540, 80K)

/new/ got baleeted two times, and it was /n/ before that. The only reason why it got purged was because it was just a stormfront outlet. The current state of /pol/ is due to the 2016 elections dragging a ton of /r/thedonald redditors in.

She's kinda plain/ugly.

Surely not any of those with the smirk on angry face.
There are few things that make a female as disgusting as attempts at being smug.

Is that a Fucking RED PILL????

GET KOTAKU ON THE LINE, WE GOT A PHOBE ALERT

Congrats, Yea Forums. You ruined the review score of this game. What's the next step in your master plan?

Attached: Screenshot_20190820_145649.png (327x336, 12K)

I'll play it after I get my refund from Valve in an hour or so

>get the tranny heat off them
They did the opposite.
They'd pile on even harder now, plus the attention of the gamers rising up.

>He thinks 1 copy downloaded = one sale lost
Congrats, you bought into corporate bullshit.

You mean as drastic as CENSORING a texture on soap?!

Attached: 1415952854278.png (598x531, 34K)

Community or religious leaders.
>he entrusts the safety and well being of his family and neighbors to outsiders

>Site
>Not world

oh don't look at Yea Forums now user.
Redit is the big boy in internet town today.

I think you're a sissy on your own, buddy, you don't need propaganda to turn you into a mangirl.

Crashing 3DRealm with no survivors.

>religious leaders
>credibility
Those are dangerous levels of cuckoldry
Don't ever breed

Attached: 1503175528716507506.png (178x178, 62K)

No, it's you. I see all the Yea Forums meme posters flooding to the official discord to bitch, too.

Because Czechs aren't cucked cowards

New thread

Like giving up $10,000 of your hard earned profits and force some people into "sensitivity" training.

I really doubt Yea Forums has the influence to affect that significantly. Maybe normalfags just don't like trannies changing games for no reason either.

>religious leaders

Attached: 1565387409549.jpg (378x566, 55K)

You don't need influence, just an army of brainless zoomers.

Dusk is great even if it looks a bit shit, Ion Fury is also really good and I haven't played amid evil but I've heard good things. This boomer shooter trend is paying off.

The number of negative reviews is of the same order of magnitude as the number of posters in this thread.

Yeah, it's the final release.
You can curse here, redditor.

kek
Yea Forums don't even have personal memes anymore. Its all fucking frogs and bald pale man now.
But sure, whatever makes your taint hurt less i suppose.

>one or two fucking autists have been shitting on this game for weeks now leading up to release
>one of them went and posted on resetera to whip them into a frenzy because of course Duke nukem modders would hate trannies
>all because he wanted the main character of the game to be a baywatch tier bimbo with balloon tits like she was originally drawn in the 1990s
This is some weaponized autism.

Attached: 1555097896846.jpg (720x720, 52K)

New thread

Please keep us updated about the stupid shit you do in discord, that's what the board is for.
There's no way for you to know how many refunds there have been. I assume hundreds are par for the course for any game.

Amid Evil is pretty fun. I played on hard thought it wasn't a huge challenge, there is another difficulty up I haven't played though. I really love the art style and all the different weapon and enemy effects are really good looking too. Most of the weapons are fun and the soul mode thing is pretty cool. Big recommend from me.

This is the part where you seethe

This is the part where I boogie

Attached: 1566302110889.jpg (668x498, 303K)

I think they're furious because it reminded them to use soap.

>donating $10000 to tranny charity
>basic PR move

>M-rated game with crass language and humor might upset you
Uh this is not okay, im glad it's getting patched out.

But don't you see user, they were always pandering to SJWs even though the center of the dispute is them hating SJWs. Now be a good boy and go refund the game because they sold their integrity they never had to begin with because they literally want their new audience to be retardera for some reason even though each side hates each others' guts.

It's mapster32, so if you've used that it's the same.

>symbolic amount that is just enough to pretend to care
>didn't even fire the shithead who spewed phobia

Balloon tits are a shit tier fetish.

Attached: Oikawa_29.png (1280x720, 919K)

New thread

I literally don't care

>getting so butthurt about a bar of soap you incessantly harrass a new upstart dev who made an amazing game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, faggot.

Big titties, whether natural or not, are based

Stick figures should be left to paper, as it's just as flat.

Canadians sell cigarettes in bags, so they call the bag a fagbag.

tell that to the people in the reviews and steam discussion page crying about sjws and censorship lol

Stop forcing this meme
it isn't true

That's not the point, this crazy shit has been obsessed with this game for weeks and has been desperately looking for ways to shit on it. It's only that this time it kinda worked and he's just rampaging in a shitposting stupor.

Cram more memes in there, garbage boy.

>talking about shit on Yea Forums is harassing developers
>throwing temper tantrum on twitter isn't
Also I don't own the game on steam so I can't even review bomb it if I wanted to which I don't.

How do you even find this shit? you're losing your mind over this, just like when you were shitting on RE2 remake.

New thread

But it is true

It's because the russian bots have been brigading them for months with anti gay propaganda, and being the docile fuckwits they are it really added meaning to their lives.

not really, only a handful of Yea Forumsirgins. It'll fix itself in a few months

I played the game. What the fuck am I supposed to be reading? Where's the SJW?
Answer the question, dipshit.

>resetera went through years of their social media post contacted every journalist they could about it tried to dox the developers all because one of the devs thought it wasn't a good idea to turn your child in a abomination

>but Yea Forums is just as bad

Theres hardly many people giving the game negative reviews retard. It's literally only /vpol/ cross posters/

I never said the game was sjw
I said sjws claim games are political
that makes this game is political
thus all discussion of the game is political, so deleting all political discussion deletes the thread

if the devs are so incredibly stupid as to publicly talk about such a controversial topic that is anything to do with trans people they deserve the shit for their monumental lack of any foresight

>violent shooter
>Trying to reach as wide an audience as possible.
I see you don't follow video games very closely, but that's the highest selling genre of games, ever. Did you really just post that?

Attached: images.png (218x231, 9K)

>we
Link me to your discord.

You brought up the slippery slope, not me

top left, top middle, dead center, bottom left, bottom right

"Asking for it" isn't quite so funny when it's not random women you'll never meet, huh Yea Forums?

Yeah some rando on twitter is a sign of things to come.

Like you get enjoyment out of anything you delusional dead-inside smugposting cum-glazed-shit for brains

Yes, you can see him losing his fucking mind right on this thread.

Guys stop, he's confused

Attached: 1566249193414.png (490x215, 16K)

And you get enjoyment out of trashing the board with identity politics, instead of discussing goddamn video games. That's just pathetic.

Is this real? Either way it's fucking genius, I get it :~)

retards
retards everywhere

Why does the game have such a shitty frame rate though?

>Yea Forums will believe anything they read