Want to refund? Here's how to do it

You can refund even if you're played more than 2 hours.
>Write to steam support
>tell them the game was changed and is no longer in a state you would've purchased it in
>threaten to chargeback if you're not refunded
>say you were not aware the developers supprot child mutilation and want to disassociate with them immediately
if valve denies call your bank and chargeback your money citing child abuse and valve's refusal to cooperate, they literally can't refuse.

Attached: ion-fury-900x506.jpg (900x506, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-19-ion-fury-studio-apologises-for-sexist-and-transphobic-comments-from-staff
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0
youtube.com/watch?v=U0dgTYcpfuk
youtube.com/watch?v=gVj17XtxfQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened?

Dev said on discord parents shouldnt be able to forcibly transition their kid.
Resetera freaked out and 3drealms backpedaled and apologized for their "transphobic" employees, proceeded to donate $10,000 to a child mutilation firm

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-19-ion-fury-studio-apologises-for-sexist-and-transphobic-comments-from-staff

Classic Yea Forums making a mountain out of a molehill.

Attached: 1507441643560.png (645x729, 145K)

>chargeback
wouldn't volvo ban your account then?

So, let me get this straight:
You're freaking out because a company is being ravaged by political jugheads and is doubling back to give them a pittance?

Not buying the game anyway since they made her an uggo "serious" character instead of the combat bimbo she should have been.

Attached: 3dd9688b6e5aee933397a33001b27bec764bf764.jpg (575x804, 69K)

no they would just take the game away from your account. if they actually banned that would be illegal since they'd be taking away your access to games you bought

doesn't their ToS permit that anyways?

>The GOG forums are a dumpster fire
>The Steam forums are a dumpster fire
>Twitter is a dumpster fire
>Reddit is muted
Jesus, how hard did they fuck themselves? Is this game kill?

valve bans your steam account if you do a charge back

OH NO NO NO NO

Based and agreed. Why did they take away this cutie (or one her variants) away from us? Generic ugly chick that tries too hard to be a badass fucking sucks.

Attached: 1566240645170.jpg (750x657, 171K)

Never negotiate with terrorists. Refunded and Pirated.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I TOLD YOU BRO I TOLD YOU ABOUT TRANNIES

Attached: oh no no no.png (351x385, 9K)

DAILY REMINDER TO PIRATE THE OGAY VERSION

But there was a physical version (or kickstarter?) that you can refund. But yeah, DON'T chargeback on Steam

Nah I'm good go FFFFFFFFFFFUCK yourself

Attached: 1562166419836.gif (175x173, 82K)

>Dev said on discord parents shouldnt be able to forcibly transition their kid.
What's wrong with that statement?

And it's violation of the law from their side. EU and US court will be on your side and not Valve's.

But going to court because of one game is overreaction, which is different theme for discussion

If you disagree with them so much, why do you still play the game? Pathetic.

Don't even want to write a bad review, just don't want to do anything with the game, devs and publisher

You fucking ignorant retard. I dare you to test your theory at the same time you celebrate the funeral of your account.

If you bought the game your money partially supports child mutilation. Yes, there is a reason to freak out.

You're the ignorant retard, have you EVER heard of anyone having their steam account banned? No, they just vac ban or take games away. They CAN'T ban your account, especially for something laughable like a chargeback.

>Dev said on discord parents shouldn't be able to forcibly transition their kid.
But isn't this right and a good thing? I'm not against tran gay but shouldn't this decision be up to the child when he grow up to proper age?

Mastercard are a progressive company, so are most banks.

no they dont

?
Every western or game off of Steam supports the Jews and child mutilation. I'm not seeing the problem.

Game is doing fine, nobody cares.

>refunding games
Why did you even buy it in the first place, retard?

Attached: elvis gonna love you tender.jpg (309x325, 14K)

Wow look at this piece of underage troll. you chargeback on ANY account (PSN,Steam, Origin, etc..) and you can fucking say goodbye to them.

WHOEVER IS READING DON'T DO IT.

Yea Forums crystals all over again.

>We're sorry we said it's wrong to permanently alter a childs body when they're far to young to even properly understand what their body is just because current cultural trends are saying you have to to support such things or else you're a bigot! Here we'll spend our own money contributing to such permanent child body alteration! Just please leave us alone!

We're honestly living in a nightmare world. I hate to think what my life would be like if I was born 10 or more years later than I was.

Yes, that is perfectly reasonable. Why then they crumbled and gave 10k to support that behavior?

>places with vocal retards are really vocal
Wow in other news the sky is fucking blue go back btw

The devs are dead to me though, it's not much, but I'm not alone about it.
3drealms can burn in hell for all I care

>first they came for your foreskin
>next they come for your dick

Exactly. They've given an inch to the enemy, so I've already got a refund.

take your mental retardation and your reddit spacing back to redit

>generic bimbo
>cute
that's some trash taste you have my friend

Attached: 1530911010912.jpg (212x237, 11K)

>direct linking fucking Eurogamer

Listen, you know how people commonly list the usual SocJus suspects as polygon, Kotaku rps etc? Eurogamer is worse. Please fucking archive.

Yeah they do
From steam support

"Why do chargebacks result in account restrictions?

Chargebacks typically occur when someone identifies unknown charges on their bank account, or finds purchases that were made without their consent.

In order to protect our users from additional unknown charges, accounts associated with chargebacks are restricted while disputes are reviewed."

>but shouldn't this decision be up to the child when he grow up to proper age?
No. Because when they grow up and reach a proper age, they might be a more reasonable informed person who realizes that transitioning is an awful thing.

But if you get them while they're young and incredibly stupid and incapable of proper decision making, they'll be transitioned for the rest of their life, and then you've got em.

It's incredibly sinister.

I'll take a bimbo over Ion Fury's Kristen Stewart looking ass

This is only a good thing.

We did it lads!
>"Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language."

Attached: 1550172289046.gif (310x467, 1.61M)

1. SocJus Twitter acting up to the tune of like ten posts.
2. Denmark

Why is the owner of Resetera not held legally liable for this? The site clearly steers and coordinates these witch hunts.

Nigger

>people that fell for the shilling campaign and bought the game literally donated to a charity for trannys

Attached: itsnoteventhatgood.png (540x125, 7K)

Why can't we allow these beings who we dont trust to make their own opinion on sexual consent, body responsibility when it comes to certain intakes or even political candidates mutilate their own bodies and chop their genitals off?

Serious question, are you a retard?

absolutely based
Just seeing the character desgin I could guess the devs were sjws

youre that green skull shitlord arnt you

Enjoy getting your account locked and banned for charging back. :)

Attached: 1524183200688.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Because they want to shut the beggar that's keep shouting?
This shit keep happening it's like a routine.
>not this again, just throw them a dime that will shut them up.

The guy who started all the sjw talk that created this whole mess on their discord in the first place sent me a dead baby pic on discord cus he thought I was somebody else

>call your bank and chargeback your money
And lose access to your entire steam library

kek

Dammit I had a good laugh.

Attached: 497464.jpg (600x338, 44K)

What happens the day someone doesn't take this shit and files a criminal complaint against the fat gook who owns Resetera?

retard, if you say this Valve has the right to remove your account. This is the one rule Valve has that will definitely get you permabanned on steam.

Doesn't matter who started it, matters who finishes it.

Nah that's bullshit, I chargebacked multiple games and only had them removed from my account

???
Trannies are a good thing, like videogames and anime turning men into "people that want to marry cartoons" and incels:
This is the new natural selection where weak individuals will become abstinent by force or have their offspring made infertile.

Funny that apologizing and prostrating to these people never works and they just wasted 10k.

seethe

....why this dude send me a pic of a dead black baby though? Fucking weird.

>criminal complaint
Good luck with that. Not even sure where that site is hosted and which laws apply, and law enforcement probably doesn't give enough of a shit to do something about some retards on a website shouting about social justice

oh don't worry, I banked sperm first :^)

Laws apply in every country you sell product in. Companies have a different user agreement by country.

Coordinating getting people fired using social media etc somehow feels illegal to me, something about it all doesn't sit right with me.

>dev says the truth and triggered trannies into a holocaust
>3drealms is pozzed and goes on a tranny dick sucking campaign, forces the dev to apologize and censor the game which is out of their control, since its 3D realms IP
>but its the devs fault

you're as stupid as the mentally ill trannies if you believe this and a cuck as well. If a pedotranny is shitting up your discord with child abuse/mutilation you're as bad as that tranny pedo

Yes, but no woman would want to have a trannies child.

See, this shit is exactly why Valve doesn't talk publicly any more. Someone at Valve says something a bit dicey, people complain about it, and it's solved. No one on the outside is any wiser.

Now we have devs that won't shut the fuck up on Twitter or Discord, and it's just bait for these ResetERA pedos and mentally defective trannies to cry about things not being good enough for them.

Game's good, but this is a stupid fucking plan by the devs. Why do they continually bow to this SJW pressure? It never works.

Attached: 1327002103611.jpg (627x429, 66K)

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0

Why would they throw away their money like that? They were never going to get sales from most of these retards anyway.

*and don't call them out for it

> We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language
Like what
Creepy ass shit

>Want to refund? Here's how to do it

Attached: 1515730122590.jpg (2059x1697, 935K)

If a pedotranny is fucking up my discord I block him end of story. 3drealms just ruined voidpoint for me.

No but you're an illiterate. The way the post states this says the Dev is against parents forcibly changing a child's gender, meaning they believe a child shouldn't transition.

You are a retard, without question.

yeah this guy is based and redpilled

You don't need to do that, EVER, you dumbfuck.
Just explain to them the situation like a normal human being and refer to the articles in gameinformer, kotaku etc.
the support team usually listens to reason. of course if you have like 8 hours clocked in the game they might still refuse and they would be in their right.
I guess lesson learned, never buy a western shitter dev game at release. ever. always wait a year for bullshit and cancer to pop up out of nowhere. buy at discount after year and save yourself dosh and trouble.
or just become a full-time pirate and yarr-harr fiddely dee

hehe kitty

>refund
>he fell for another obvious shilling on Yea Forums

Attached: 116o.jpg (628x477, 97K)

if you bought this shit with all the warnings you deserve it honestly

3d realms are complete SJW pieces of shit and whatever dev that works with them is guilty by association. it is known the main character was made "unsexy" on purpose, and that the devs are SJWs trying to cash on some nostalgia scam, so you just got to be fucking dumb to fall for this shit
yeah the account gets blocked until whatever sum that was taken is returned

Imagine the smell.

Wait. The fuck are they patching out?

I seriously doubt the main character was talking about forcing babies to be trans

How hard is it to understand that these trannies will get bored after a week and move onto the next meltdown. Just ignore them and never apologize. Dumbass fucking developers.

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U0dgTYcpfuk
what a chad

youtube.com/watch?v=gVj17XtxfQg

based Isildur

Do you guys actually care about games or just whatever's the hot new political """"outrage""""?

Attached: 1560020941799.jpg (320x320, 9K)

We don't let 3 year old children dress themselves, choose their own food, or even simply be unattended for more than a few minutes, and even then only in controlled environments we've modified to be safe.

Yet liberals believe a 3 year old child can "decide" they want to permanently stop their body from going through puberty, and get their genitals chopped off / turned inside out.

Clown. World.

Delusion

>mandatory sensitivity training

nigga i just can't believe that this is a real thing. Please let the chinese or muslims take us over soon.

Attached: 1562422866480.jpg (750x703, 95K)

same here. luckly I was able to refund.
Nu-3D Realms are cancer. Threw their developers and fans under the bus for some mentally insane dick-chop trannies who don't even buy their games.
I just feel disappointment, I don't even want to play the game anymore, it spoils my fucking fun.
Reinstalling Blood.

Attached: 1560197786562.jpg (750x661, 113K)

a soap sprite and fag text that was hidden inside a dev room that you can't access without cheats.

>threaten to chargeback
>get steam account locked
wow!

Attached: 1513460813292.png (330x236, 140K)

Remember to buy Japanese games only.

Attached: Hakoniwa Explorer Plus.webm (960x540, 357K)

Retarded management doesn't mean simple programmers should be deprived from having people enjoy their game (they already got paid)

Have you been living under a rock for the past decade? Of course this is real.

that's directly affecting videogame you dumb nigger

You can ask any cop, doctor, firefighter about tranny sensitivity training, they have all done it unless you live in eastern europe or poland.

the moment my boss forces me to do sensitivity training, i'll move to the fucking mountains. At this point its literally the best option to conpletly do a 180 on diversity hires and just hire white pervert frat boys, so your company won't be as shit.

Attached: 1560321838227.gif (320x240, 2.66M)

On international women's day my boss at work asked me what I wanted to do after work to promote women's rights. I told him I don't plan any such activities in my free time. Got sent straight to HR.

>never buy a game at release, ever
Fixed that for you.

Outside of multiplayer or community-based games where the entertainment comes from other people experiencing the game with you, there is absolutely no reason to buy fucking anything at release. For one, half the time there is some shit you didn't realize in it, and even a week of other people playing will bring to light all the positives and negatives that were hidden in the marketing. If you can suppress your 'SHINEY SHINEY MUST HAVE NOW' chimp brain as well, almost every game drops by 30% or more in price after a single year has passed, sometimes not even that long. Hell if you're willing to wait a year and a half to two years, you can get the same product and enjoyment for a fifth of the price most times while also getting a generally more patched and polished game with tons of feedback and reviews to determine if you'll enjoy it. But hell at least wait like a week or a month before buying.

Attached: 68192936.jpg (302x235, 27K)

german emt here, the entire medical field in germany wants tranny apologists to be lined against the wall. Especially once that talk about transitioning children, these fucks are sick in the head and should be seen as pedophiles.

nice try, resetranny

Attached: thepost.jpg (567x567, 34K)

>Nier
>All FF
> Yakuza
> DQ XI

glorious nippon

Based. ever heard about a guy named Mengele?

>10 negative reviews
>backlash

This is somebody on the publisher side wanting to make an example out of some wrongthinkers. Probly some tranny too, or somebody wanting to save face with their "journalist" clique friends over customers who didn't care.

This is also why you don't sell out to publishers.

Attached: 1566119899907.gif (143x101, 168K)

Guys, stop making me sad. We don't need weimar 2.0

Attached: 1561580456780.jpg (400x599, 24K)

You're not a tranny, you wouldn't understand.

we got wrath comin up next my dood and ion did pretty well so we should be getting atleast an expansion
is not so bad

tfw too smart for far left or far right politics, anyone know this feel?

I don't disagree with you

Also A Hat In Time - a formerly cute and harmless game for kids about a kid got the tranny flag patched into it after being out for a year.
You never know with developers these days.
Imagine if Nintendo suddenly patched in dildos and prolapsed hairy assholes into Super Mario Odyssey after a year. MENTAL. FUCKING. ILLNESS.
This shit is just so wrong.

If a game is japanese it's safe to buy it at release.
DMC5, Sekiro, RE2, MHW, all 4 of those recent capcom games were all great.

I'm legit finding it difficult to understand how Resetera ownership is not held legally liable for hosting witch hunts, they literally ban any input which discourages witch hunting.

Honestly being in the middle of it all is worse than being a useful idiot on any side

That is the closest I've ever seen to actual word-salad and office meeting jargon. You are using words but I don't think what you said actually means anything and it is hurting my greymeats trying to understand you.

Attached: Low quality bait.png (303x311, 165K)

tfw to smart to give a shit about politics in general

I just ignore them mostly. It makes them turbo mad.

It's so frustrating, every doctor knows how fucked up this gender thing is becoming but the push from left wing academia is having more sway for the population because feelings trump facts. At least there is hope, because we krauts are always like 10 years behind your trends and the "raging tranny" has become a stereotype by now.

>he doesn't know

soon

I still vote.

Don't be a fool!
Buy the Bull!
Instead!

Attached: 1558646944_pathologic-2.jpg (999x554, 27K)

Glad I pirated

>literally dont care about retarded political shitflinging and i pirated before this even happened
oops. seriously anyone on either side who gets upset about this is pure soi manifested into a person.
>but muh centrism
if you're upset enough to cry this mantra it just proves how onions you are.
>GAME DEVS SAY THING ME NO LIKE
>WE MUST TAKE SOCIAL ACTION
Hmm who does this remind me of

>children can't consent on anything
>lets cut their dicks off
>irony

nigga your reading comprehension is shit

Glad I knew this game was going to be shit beforehand

Attached: 1563044011566.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

>We don't need weimar 2.0
we're already in it

WOW ONE WHOLE SPRITE GOT CHANGED WOOOOOW 3D REALMS IS FINISHED GUYS
ONE
WHOLEFUCKING
SPIRTE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>7th popular game on steam right now
>shit

Attached: 1563920689262.jpg (639x640, 50K)

as long as merkel is in power germany will remaing cucked

I never have and never will, I just don't give a shit but plenty of people do so I'm leaving worrying, getting mad, seething and pointless bickering to those who care

Attached: 1566264840171.png (1270x1256, 640K)

Popular doesn't equal good fren

>Sekiro
>Capcom

Attached: 1560190404630.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Prepare for some shit happening this fall. Elections in the East and since they vote le ebil nazis with such high percentages, no governments can be formed.

no honestly taking part in any of this circus is disillusion. and especially rating people on their political view. politics is a big pile of lies and greedy fucks becoming richer, any partition in their scemes makes you a tool

>Three Ion Fury threads on the same page at the same time saying the same thing’s

You couldn’t tell me Yea Forums has become /pol/ light.

>ravaged
Again, ResetEra were the only faggots that cared. The usual suspects in the gaming """journalism""" sphere had barely noticed, 95% positive on Steam before they cucked even after the trannies tried to review bomb them. They should've ignored it.

Hell, I just checked the steam reviews, and its dropped to 90% positive, they're getting more shit for attempting to address the nontroversy, so that kinda backfired.

I care about the game and I want devs to be free to express themselves however they want.
If they were mentally ill trannies who made LGBT game and changed their game to nigger shooting simulator because /pol/ told them so it would've been just as bad.
Any kind of censorship is vandalism.

And why would it not be good?

>say you were not aware the developers supprot child mutilation and want to disassociate with them immediately
Oh yeah, do this one especially, transphobia and slander are great optics

yeah because bad games sell right

Attached: 1562415247460.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Humans are a social species. If you're not with the herd you're an outsider and if you're an outsider you failed as a human. Sorry but this is how just kidding I simply wanted to pad this post out so mods won't notice when I say FUCK JANNIES TRANNIES AND NIGGERS and ban me because they're a bunch of sissy NIGGER TRANNIES!

Fuck it, let me have another go.

>Why can't we allow these people, (whom we don't trust to make their own decisions on sexual consent, self-care or even political candidates), to mutilate their own bodies and chop their genitals off?
Fair enough, if you cut down the words and use punctuation better than a chimp, it becomes readable if not awkward. But you are seemingly agreeing with the post you are replying to while also calling them a retard. The dev said 'we shouldn't let people forcefully mutilate their kids', the user you are replying to said they didn't see why saying this was a bad thing, and you are now saying similar that since people cannot be trusted to have sane opinions on sex, self-care or even politics, they shouldn't be allowed to make decisions like this either.

So either you didn't understand the user you're replying to and your reading comprehension is the true shit, you are operating on like 15 layers of irony right now, or you are just an idiot. Or MERELY PRETENDING I suppose.

Arguing on the internet at 4 in the morning, yahoo. Have some unrelated greentext.

Attached: 1523932066976.jpg (1262x918, 212K)

take your pills Johnny

>devs try to appease to resetera trannies
>they still won't buy the game
lmao, based trannies

It's obviously being astroturfed. Shouldn't have come as a surprise, really. They've been going on about "discord trannies" for so long, surely they'd have realised how easy it would be for them to do something similar.

based

>playing boomer shit

This, the game was designed to take advantage of boomer nostalgia and I say this as a boomer

>10,000 down to child genital mutilation
>media still shills the game
>first fans you have now have a bad impression of your studio from all sides, and will keep that in mind on any future projects you do

Feel bad for the devs a bit, but western publishers are a mistake.

When is the next world war? Clearly we're so bored out of our minds that we create these mentalities over nothing.

Attached: DJ0kysV.jpg (500x375, 24K)

>refunding a game because of external issues that doesn't affect the quality of the game

Attached: Meepo.jpg (400x325, 25K)

Shut the fuck up boomer

You could lose your job and be branded a social pariah for saying you don't want trannies chopping off kids' cocks. There are countries where you could potentially be prosecuted for it. We're already there.

yeah I know. poorly written post.
point is, japanese = buy

Why does everyone have to get mad about fucking everything that slightly rubs them the wrong way? Its getting ridiculous.

Just wanted to say that I removed the game from wishlist and I'm enjoying the shitstorm

You ever played a FIFA? This is a strange take.

>child genital mutilation
Why are you lying?

>Refunding the game because you don't want to indirectly fund a charity that supports children taking hormones and mutilating their bodies

Wow fuck those guys amirite lol

more like
>dev donate $10000 part of which is my money to child mutilation

You can't refund at this point, your money is being donated to trevor.

Attached: bunny.jpg (995x3994, 459K)

Die

>a genre I don't like therefore it's bad

Attached: D5FXPz7WsAAVsQ3.jpg (1123x592, 111K)

>a charity that supports children taking hormones and mutilating their bodies

don't forget how you're committing literal fraud if you charge back the money because the game hasn't been changed in any way and you will lose access to your entire steam account and library.

Have you played AAA games? They sell solely off of name recognition and marketing zoomer.

Yeah you're such a culture warrior! Fighting in an important battle! Making a difference! You belong! Wow so cool!

I've enjoyed other soccerball games in the past, so you're wrong again.

why would I? it's great game

is this stonetoss?

I agree, SJWs are deranged.

Yeah I suppose this entire conversation went over your head like a soccerball

Man of culture

This. It's the ultimate eugenics program.
Trannies = chemically infertile.
Waifufags = forced celibacy.
Videogame incels = forced celibacy.
Instagram e-whore emcels = voluntary celibacy.
Soon the white race will be even more perfect while these sub-races (waifufags, Instagram whores, incels, and trannies) will be forced to slave away paying taxes that builds infrastructure.
Soon, it will be a new golden age for the whites.

Thats some crazy yellow fever you got

It's also castration.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>first fans you have now have a bad impression of your studio from all sides,
Except that's wrong. Almost everyone still loves the game it's only crossposting /pol/tards who are raising a stink about this and just like resetera they more than likely never had nor planned on buying the game and only wanna use it to force their agenda down everyone's throat. Don't even reply to me you know I'm right and if you do you're fucking gay.

Never apologize to these gay degenerates.

Can someone translate this primitive thirdworld language

>sprite gets changed in a videogame
>WHEN'S THE NEXT WAR MILLIONS NEED TO DIE BECAUSE I HATE TRANNIES
Very mentally sound.

Yea! Not you though! You're making a real difference! Not like those other guys! They're silly, not you though!

You implied I didn't like the genre because I said FIFA is shit. I do like the genre, that's your entire argument gone. I could change it to CoD if you wanna stay on this genre. Mediocre game after mediocre game, way better FPS games exist, almost none sell as well as CoD. This game isn't as popular as CoD, so it must be worse, right? Popular doesn't mean good.

I stayed with that for years but it looked so enticing and something in a long time I would legit enjoy. Well, got burned. Never again.

>put a joke in game
>faggots who don't play games shit on it
>take joke out
>niggers who don't play games shit on it

Attached: 1561374699823.jpg (370x328, 63K)

I'm gay and this game's forums and comment sections are FLAMING

Haha sick r/whoooosh you did there

>why yes, i refuse to support child abuse and anyone related to such matters how could you tell?

Attached: thumb_ernest-khalimov-gigachad-know-your-meme-53060342.png (300x337, 42K)

Again, that's all /pol/tards pushing an agenda. Now hush little /pol/tard don't you cry. Daddy Trump's gonna MAKE YOU DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you were their dad, Chad, maybe you could've stopped their mothers from forcing this to happen.

So the lesson from all this is never buy anything from 3drealms? Gotcha.

A classic story.

Attached: 1545127771970.jpg (614x1024, 64K)

t. /leftypol/

I don't hate trannies. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, who cares. But defending the trannies who mutilate their children just because they want the child to be a tranny as well should have a circle of hell dedicated to them.

Maybe we should just outlaw the practice.

Oh, no, you seem confused, I'm not trying to make any kind of difference. I'm advocating for the devs doing nothing in the face of screeching trannies, that's a complete lack of activism of the sort you seem to think I'm engaged in. I'm very lazy, you see.

>Publishers crack down on studio and try to damage control
>everybody shits on it

A strange game, indeed.

Attached: 1565097955063.jpg (800x601, 94K)

They hurt themselves and usually end up killiing themselves because of it.

this, I want a new war so we can make video games based on it

Dilate

I'm a liberal and I don't think that. The majority doesn't. This is just as fucked up as mutilating children's dicks because the jews said it's a good thing. Try to read something else than /pol/ sometimes.

Asian here, what's the story about weimar?

This era of feelings over reason is a disaster. i'd take a global war over such degeneracy.

If the meme is that Yea Forums doesn't play video games, then do the trannies anti-play video games? Actually, they do seem to want to stop everyone else's fun, so that's about right.

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

That's their personal choice. If they're adults, it's their own choice on how to live their lives. If they want to cut themselves, do drugs, fuck around, whatever, as long as they aren't hurting anyone other than themselves. It's just the moment you try to force decisions on to kids that I put my foot down.

>This is who Ion Fury devs pander to now

Glad I was able to get that refund

Attached: 7qwt.jpg (717x433, 21K)

>kill themselves
Not before convincing other children and vulnerable people to follow the same path. It's pure insanity.

There was no damage control to begin with, only screeching furries on twitter who scared some boomer producer into forcing the studio to go trough brainwhashing courses.

>we should let the collective sanity of society waste away as long as they keep to themselves

This. Honestly if people wanted to do cocaine, cut their dicks off, cover themselves in peanut butter and have a 15 hooker gangbang or literally put a bullet through their own skull, that is completely fine with me so long as it is in the comfort of their own home. The only issue people have here is forcing it on other people or shoving it in our faces going 'ACCEPT ME ACCEPT ME ACCEPT MEEEEEEE'.

Attached: 1543091106682.jpg (367x202, 12K)

Believing that this is a matter or being on the right or on the left is retarded and just buying into propaganda. Those are a handful of very loud retards who deserve life in prison.

I can't tell if that's resetera or Yea Forums being butthurt

>When is the next world war? Clearly we're so bored

Based

> all these pozzed game devs bending over backwards for trannies and niggers
what would happen if they just told them to fuck off? can you get sued or some american shit like that?

That happens to practically every game that comes out now because the only people who care enough to post reviews and boost ones they agree with or continually post on a game's steam forum because they're outraged by a sprite are the type of people who would have pirated the game anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the game's sales got a slight boost from the publicity of articles that was slightly but not entirely offset by the brave warriors filing refunds.

>thinking people being degenerate scum is anything new and a 'keep it to yourself' mindset hasn't keep society going for thousands and thousands of years

Show me some prominent leftist figures who have spoken out about forcing children to transition. Let alone any who have taken steps to prevent it

>weimar 2.0
Sometimes I think we're in a simulation of the weimar republic with a bunch of random mods installed

can I get the torrent link?

Attached: t3yhgmpdixd31.jpg (750x716, 36K)

>just told them to fuck off? can you get sued

Probably not, because freedom of speech

You can sue for literally anything in the US

We should try to help where we can but in the end, it's up to personal responsibility. For example, I smoke. I know it's bad for me, I know society would prefer if I stopped, but I make sure that I don't harm anyone from it. As long as their choices aren't affecting anyone but themselves.

Yes exactly. Why is that so hard.

>actually was going to buy the game
I know it's publisher meddling, but now it just feels scummy over stupid reasons.

Maybe when I can get it for 2 bucks. Are humble bundles still a thing?

Attached: 1563788558457.png (345x280, 52K)

With the amount of cross posting that clearly happens, it’s likely both.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:058355445C1B74ADF1BE2E199459B0BDA7ECA8CD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:324EEDE9B5E1CD025F3DBD400F5092C17C5BA1BD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90808cfc595a220e740ce2854aed688b0f507fe1&dn=Ion.Fury-DARKZER0&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2770&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2740
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A9933724186F644994A52775D55BD55902CFF54
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83C0A1A357962D3FD266B8CB516F74C3F43D13EE&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:629081770B783E71818D23487388ADA306238316&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

Why not just pirate it?

It's more like
>be edgy
>men shill your game
>great success
>lefties complain
>change game
>journalists shill your game
>great success x2

Doesn't mean you will win.

>Iron Maiden bully them into changing the name
>they're now so scared of controversy they immediately cave to half a dozen crossdressers bitching about nothing on a literally who forum
>mandatory reeducation camps for employees
>10k to child abusers
>Ironically piss off more people in the process
Well, live and learn.

Attached: 1563205939632.png (291x317, 19K)

Why the fuck do I give a shit about some "prominent leftist". I say these people are crazy. Didn't your mother ever give you the whole thing of "If Billy jumped off a cliff, would you?"
Jesus christ, think for yourself for once.

It keeps happening.

Steam has a policy of disabling account access if you charge back.

This. Like I'd understand if one would think it's stupid, but have those people SEEN Duke?

Show me a prominent rightist figure who did it. Show me a prominent american leftist figure, period. (they don't actually exist lol)

>Well, live and learn.
They'll do neither. They haven't learned a thing and they pissed away 10k, plus the game has like 500 concurrent players a week after release

It's tricky because once puberty starts, it makes it infinitely harder to pass as an M-to-F tranny. There's a clock ticking where the parent has to make an educated decision about whether it's just a phase and something they'll outgrow, or whether it's serious. And this is IMPOSSIBLE to know in a teenager, let alone a kid. No one should be able to make any decisions based on their current behaviors.

But the reasoning is that clock ticking. If it's gonna be done right, it has to be done early and those hormone blockers need to get in the body before puberty starts. But if you do that, there's no turning back. The child's body won't simply resume puberty from where it left off if you stop taking them. Their body will never reach it's maximum natural potential.

So that's the argument for giving your per-pubescent kids hormone blockers, and it's actually not a bad one. The problem is 99% of these kids would outgrow it if parents just called them fags and ignored them. It's not like this is a new phenomenon. Little boys have been dressing up like their sisters since the first dress was made. Only a very small, mentally fractured portion of them stuck with it because (until now) people were sane and taught their kids that they were acting like fags and to knock that shit off. I was actually one of them. Around age 13-14. I grew out of it just fine.

economic boom after ww1 led germany to peak degeneracy. It was like a more extreme version of LA today where the rich and powerfull subverted the working population to become fucking troglodytes for their amusement. "Sexual liberation" dialed up to 11, crime everywhere and academia making their best efforts to destroy the culture of the people led to the nazis as a response

Humblebundle is cancerous trash run by faceless corpsec goons now, unfortunately. The best alternative I've found is Fanatical, which still lets you get 10 games for 10$ or so. The tradeoff is Fanatical is a literal lootcrate type deal where you don't know WHICH games you're getting, so you can get absolute trash, or you can get Mafia 3, For the King, Endless Legend and Injustice 2 all in the same bundle for only 10$.

Though either way, you'll always save like 50$ on the bundles even if they are a bunch of trash games. And you could always just give away the keys on Yea Forums or to your friends.

It does affect it, some fun jokes are being removed and it's half of the game's fun

>I say these people are crazy
Yet you can't name a single leftist person with any degree of influence that's actually opposing it.
Guess what fucker, if leftist parents ARE doing this to their children, and NO leftists are actually stopping or trying to stop them, then it doesn't matter if only a "small number of crazies" are actually going through with the child transition, the whole left is collectively responsible for allowing it, as well as for developing the culture that lead us to this point.

Joe Rogan.

>SEETHING this hard
>trying to hurt a small indie developer over this
/pol/incels are so petty and pathetic lmao
you will never have sex

Attached: magasoy.jpg (1300x1252, 215K)

>I was actually one of them. Around age 13-14. I grew out of it just fine.
Now imagine if you had some enabler parents who encouraged you to ruin your body with hormone blockers and genital surgery. It's not something you can reverse and you only live once, you would have ruined your body for nothing. It's fucking sick.

damn rabbis are gonna pay for chopping off my dick

Attached: Credit-Poe-Ghostal.jpg (577x613, 136K)

>>trying to hurt a small indie developer over this
How about you guess who did it first you fucking tranny scum monster

fact: transitioning won't make you a real women.
You won't pass if you don't chug pills age 8? That's just tough luck, suck it up.

The only one who hurt them is themselves

Theft is also illegal and as far as I am concerned a charge back is just stealing from valve.

No one wants to have sex with your genital mutation, tranny.

There is exactly 1 (one) joke being removed and I suspect that nobody who played the game got half of their fun from looking at bottles of soap. Especially when it wasn't even a clever pun to start with.

Leftists with any degree of influence don't exist in America. SJWs aren't the left. They're SJWs. Anti-SJWs aren't the right. Identity politics aren't real politics. They're an excuse to keep you numbed to the real issues. You're a retard who can't think by himself.
You're being played.

so where is the multiplayer?
or the mod support?
or the mapmaker?
This IS supposed to be a retro game, right?
then why doesnt it have the basic moddability of DOOM?

what is it with these fucking devs and having public discords and the like? it's a complete liability, just push out a blog post on your own hosted site and dont reply to fucking ANYONE on twitter. there is nothing to gain jumping in that bucket of crabs.

sorry bro, the budget for that went to trannys

Attached: 1477222810693.jpg (180x188, 5K)

Yeah, I agree. I understand their reasoning, but I don't agree at all. There should be an age requirement of no less than 16. I mean, most 25 year olds still don't know what they want from life. Let alone an 8 year old.

Haven't felt the great need to since getting a job 5+ years ago, and being out of the loop on some of the foreclosures and new go-to sites.

But so long as my old utorrent client works, I guess I could try. More used to avoiding stuff I don't want to support, tho.

Attached: 1565930460632.jpg (1000x1611, 489K)

Imagine a world without social media

Discord is unironically cancer. Anyone that uses that shit has mental problems.

>concurrent players mattering for a ~10 hour singleplayer game

>b-but they did it first

Attached: 1562235957541.png (645x729, 59K)

Thank goodness! It warms my heart to think of some lucky 5 year old boy getting his penis permanently removed, a decision SHE is totally capable of responsibly making for HERSELF. SHE'S going to be so happy for the rest of HER life!

>but whatabout theeeeem
every time lmao
you are the scum of the earth, horrid evil virgin losers getting triggered over every tiny little thing
>y-you're a t-tranny
not a tranny, though. straight white man here.
you brainlets lash out at trannies as if it's their fault you'll die mad and a virgin. unhinged little faggots.

Attached: 1ckynk.jpg (590x393, 38K)

CASTRATE YOUR CHILD

i would honestly wish for its erasure on a monkeys paw without a second thought.

>budget
>for a game that a few indies in their dads garage could make for free
Doesnt the build engine have loads of documentation on how it works?

Why is this thread suddenly autosaging?

Use my thread bros

It doesn't matter how much was removed, it's still sjw thought policing and if you don't reject any little bits of it you will end up being the frog burned alive in the pot.

phew I almost bought that shit

Identity politics are undeniably the most prominent part of the modern lefts platform and have been for nearly a decade or more.

And don't fucking preach to me about the real issue. I know all about the real issues, and they're all caused by Jews. Jews are all leftists.

God, why people keep buying games? It is a endless spiral of shit.

>Your money go to evil causes
>You can barely fight back for refunds and even if you get it your account gets fucked
>The game you original pay for is always changing
>The industry just keep looking down on you.

If you dont pirate at this point you are just too retarded to do or

Attached: 1515655703148.png (200x400, 184K)

>no argument
Yes they did you mutilated commie, they wanted the devs FIRED.

So around release only 500 people playing the game doesn't mean anything?

Sure thing lad

>why is are shitty /pol/bait threads on autosage

Unlike you, I don't follow some self-acclaimed leaders. The majority of people aren't as black and white as you think. This is not a matter of being on the left or on the right, it's a matter of human decency. Adults should not, under any circusnacte, force kids to become trannies. Even if the kid says they want to, they're not fully formed yet and are incapable of making that decision. Any parent that lets them go through with it deserves jail.
My beliefs mostly align with parties on the left, that doesn't mean I agree with everything those parties stand for nor does it mean that I defend all of those that say they're on the left as well. I don't give a shit if someone on twitter with a large number of followers disagrees.

There is no left in America. You're being played, and you love it.

You're such a brainlet you don't notice you're cucking your freedom, you cuck estrogenboy.

>Yes they did you mutilated commie, they wanted the devs FIRED.

Attached: 1566248265184.png (805x851, 89K)

Thread is autosaging

New thread

Nice self portrait.

>nice self portrait

Attached: 1562210195807.jpg (700x700, 96K)

trannybait

>Adults should not, under any circusnacte, force kids to become trannies
Well they are. And guess what? Nearly every person doing so is a leftist, and everyone person encouraging them is a leftist. And despite you claiming the majority of the left is against it, NONE of them are actually trying to stop it.

>"B-b-b-but no true leftist!"
all you want, the issue is clearly the lefts fault.

Bump fuck jannies

New thread due to autosaging (I wonder why?)

Can't bump fren

they do but whatever

Attached: 1566294709961.png (1517x441, 122K)

Again, this is not a fucking matter of political parties. Christ in heaven, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously incapable of seeing beyond the donkey or the elephant?

>catering to .1% of people
>said people won't and will never buy your games anyway
Why are publishers so fucking retarded?

Fuck off. I said I know all about the real issue. Like corrupt jews controlling the banks and collectively robbing the entire world right under everyones knows, for example.

That does not in any way make it OK for the left to be abusing children. Your constant refusal to do anything about the left doing this to their children exposes your complacency in the issue, as well as your constant attempt to distract from the issue and tell me to just stop paying attention to it. Leftists, liars to the end.

Why are liberals always trying to make everything about politics? Can't you just... chill??

name one good western game released in the last year that can rival the games named here

>he can't even read
Useful idiot.

You just keep slamming on that one note, don't you? No wonder these retards say that everything is political. It's apparently impossible to discuss anything without it having to do with what some random idiot leading a political party says.

New thread due to autosaging

>how to boost the suicide statistic

Attached: 1566256679546.png (674x1958, 969K)

>leftist politicians sing the endless praise of transexualism
>leftist parents decide their children are transexual and force them to get medical treatment over it
>this somehow isn't the lefts fault

You're pathetic. You know you're wrong and you just keep refusing to admit it.
The blood of those children is on the hands of you, every leftist politician who encouraged trans culture, and every leftist parent who was encouraged by the rest of the left to love trannies so much they force their own children to be them.

>Lol dude its' not politicual ur so dum THE REAL ISSUES which I wont ever actually specifiy ur just so dum
There I made your next post for you to save you some time, you're welcome.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance kind of did that. They just ignored the trannies screeching and the game ended up selling gangbusters and the trannies moved on to their next made up controversy

it doesn't even matter if you will pass or not, as soon as you get someone into bed and he sees your mutilated crotch at best he gets the fuck out of there pronto, at worst he bashes your fuckin head in

You're a propaganda's wet dream. Remember to buy war bonds too.

Under European law you are entitled to a refund no matter what.

Enlighten me to the real issues then.

>Uhhhhhh you wouldn't understand them so I just won't tell you
I can make your posts for you all night.

>at worst he gets the fuck out of there pronto, at best he bashes your fuckin head in
ftfy

>All problems are from the left!
Not difficult to do your side either, mate.

Tell me the real issues.