Why was Capcom's PS2 era so kino?

Why was Capcom's PS2 era so kino?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 36K)

YJK

Based Hewie, such a good boy.

why do white women love dogs so much?

inb4 you just kn never mind.

And I don't know, some combination of subdued pacing, inventive mechanics and whoever processed their textures. I'd love to be able to replicate aesthetics like that.

Freed from the yoke of fighting games, they were able to stretch their legs freely. Notice how capcom's quality as a whole declined with extreme speed once SFIV came out, regardless of that particular game's quality. Fighting games, and street fighter specifically, is a malignant tumor that drains capcom's very soul.
As SFV struggles to maintain popularity, modern capcom is thriving elsewhere.

No Inafune.

I bought my wife a german shepherd as a wedding gift and sometimes I think she likes the dog more than me, haha.

PS1 was peak capcom kino. PS2 was clunky failed garbage that is only remembered fondly through rose tinted glasses thanks to how even more shit modern day capcom is.

did hewie have a taste

you JUST know

Im gonna buy used ps2 but the contrller is a grey joy stick controller

Should i invest in a black controller?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x196, 10K)

I don't know why but all Capcom games seem to have a comfy feel to them.

>walking simulator
>kino

The entire PS2 era was pure kino. It was the last time the game industry was actually good.

No real reason to, unless you want increased durability.

Only if you're gonna play Gran Turismo or MGS3. The main difference between the controllers is that the DS2 has analog buttons.

Capcom cultivated their own talent even if management was trash. They released all of them when the PS3 came and they oursourced shit to everywhere.

They still had multiple highly talented people.

Because they had talented and imaginative people.

You just KNOW

Attached: Much+much+better_0a6ded_7236902.webm (332x500, 591K)

they still had talent within the company and they experimented with projects like your image a lot.

i'm so sorry but its also your fault

they still had talent

barked

go back to Yea Forums, YMS

Dog is god in reverse.

Good design. DMC1 created a genre, although it's a shame that every game after it got progressively worse.

>YMS
What does this fag have to do with anything?

Attached: 1511494360503.gif (345x230, 859K)

>pipe.jpg

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: E5418FCC-3B03-45F4-8170-8A17BBC9CE6B.png (2022x1238, 2.62M)

Every girl is perfect in Kemono Friends

Attached: __common_raccoon_and_jaguar_kemono_friends_drawn_by_urd4g6b7omnfvwx__5043c4b1cd834199420cad479d54661 (850x1200, 74K)

Because when you get knotted you have literal liters of semen flowing into you and it feels amazing.

They improved on their games and made the originals obselete.

>Didn't play the game
>still shitposts

Almost their entire history is kino except a brief dip.