LOOK HOW THE MASSACRED MY BOY!

LOOK HOW THE MASSACRED MY BOY!

youtube.com/watch?v=NTVKMcWu_CE

Attached: mount-blade-ii_-bannerlord-hd-wallpapers-33407-793783.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8taDrPZs_WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's wrong with it

Looks completely casualised

>duh it doesn't look janky
>its bad

ok retard

It looks just about the same but with mildly prettier visuals.

wow. literally the same shit. we waited how many years for this?

>it's just warband but with better graphics
Did you think that it wasnt for some reason?

>more gameplay/swordfight features then warband
>casualised
Try harder

Ok but i better be able to put my character in cute dresses

I’m a faggot whose never played Mount and Blade. Where do I begin? And I know it’s a sandbox style game with no story, but is there an ending, or a way to “finish” it? What’s the ultimate goal?

paint the map
besides that you make your own goals, that's the magic of a true sandbox game

No ending, closest thing to a finish is conquering the whole map. You'll get bored dozens of hours before

what did you expect?
It never was gonna be anything but an upgraded version of mount and blade.
Like I'm genuinly asking here, what the fuck did you expect, retard?

Play Warband.
There is no proper ending, unless you consider retire character an option. You just run out of things to do or it eventually gets too tedious to do the last things you need to do that you restart.

>actual sieges where you can breach walls/castle gates in several points instead of slogging up a single tiny ladder
>actual dynastic system with permadeath where you can play you children, then their children.
>actual merchant play-style (not a slaver) can be done and you can setup multiple trade-routes accross the map and buy your way to the throne
>new engine allows for bigger battles and better overall AI
>new engine will be completely moddable to make the wildest overhauls possible and will be easier to mod compared to warband's
>UT'S THU SAME THUNG
Kek faggets

So, it's just mordhau with shittier animations and slower paced one button combat? Great!!!!!!

But that says 2018

Not him but, i kinda get his point (and yours).

Sure, Bonerlord was always meant to be a direct upgrade from Warband, but since it took them almost a decade to release the game, you come to expect more of it than they previously intended.

For example, i remember back when they first showed screenshots of the game (Must've been 2014?) i thought the graphics were SO GOOD and that they were such a huge leap from warband. Now they're just whatever.

I'll still dum 3000 hours into singleplayer and then 1000 more into cRPG 2.0 though.

It's mordhau except with a huge campaign you can sink hundreds of hours into and a massive mod community to keep the game fresh for years.
Oh, and people will be playing it for more than a month, unlike mordhau.

Look pretty good to me, don't know what OP is bitching about

Just shitters who never played past the tutorial/a couple multi matches.

I picked up Warband with no nostalgia for it last year and it quickly became one of my favourite games

It's an RPG with a campaign, not an arcade game.

>Literal youtube meme OP
K Y S

And now they begin, endless posts until its launch date complaining followed by hordes of bullshit brain dead complaining after it releases by a bunch of fags who never played it to begin with.

I am SICK AND TIRED of these turks constant teasing, i bet they get off on holding white westerners by the balls like this. JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING ALREADY

It's coming in March 2020

I have become a belligerent drunk because i believed their statements once.

Kill yourself you retarded cunt

As in it quite literally got announced to have an early access release in march

Is there any other place to talk about video games? I'm not a fag so i can't go to resetera and i don't like reddit.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Modding, dynasties and merchant shit alone mixed with graphics and early medieval aesthetic alone sells it for me.

I'm starting to think that Yea Forums's cynicism is just an overreaction to the hype cycle and the inevitable disappointment young naive user felt when the reality failed to live up to his expectations. It's not a conscious choice, it's an unhealthy coping mechanism to keep from being hurt.

Actually, it just lessens the pain of waiting. Grapes and all

Why are you all talking about this year old footage like it's new?

>LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY!
What are you talking about. From this footage, it looks like it's literally just Warband but with a slicker UI and slightly improved animations. Like aside from Graphics, that arena gameplay appears to be 1:1 the same. The only real issue is that the dialogue screen with the bandit tried too hard to showcase the new character models and animations.

> less shit and clunky than the first one
> OMG /R/EDDIT AND MAINSTREAM AND CASUALS
That's not how it works, retard.

mordhau is M&B minus the campaign plus shittier combat

faggot

Attached: 1513335739482.png (194x192, 108K)

Attached: v in a nutshell.png (459x156, 9K)

the internet is worse than it's ever been, there is no good place to talk about anything desu

>it's literally the exact same game with slightly better animations and graphics
>this took 8 years of development
oof

There's plenty of smaller chans with genuinely great discussion but I wouldn't talk about any of them on Yea Forums.

anyone else notice the clipping of arms when he gets hit on the shield? didnt the combat look better last year?

>new engine will be completely moddable to make the wildest overhauls possible and will be easier to mod compared to warband's

I didn't know about this. Now I'm even more hype. Can't wait to play PoP again on bannerlord.

Attached: 1561311620848.jpg (325x415, 97K)

>video from 2018
user, that is the combat from last year.

It looks and plays like an updated Warband but with improved UI and QoL features. Is OP just baiting or is he a legitimate retard?

To be fair, half the developers were in jail for civil unrest during that time.

wow... Im just gonna go over there...

you're a bunch of retarded mongs that will not have any children thus fulfilling the goal of killing off your fucking shitty family line you pieces of shits

Wicked

Video is a year old. Looks like warband with better graphics. Everyone is getting trolled

so any news at gamescon?

Attached: 12312903182.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Tomorrow, Gamestar at 14h15 for 15 minutes then another company at 14h30 for 30 minutes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8taDrPZs_WI
>"hur it's casualized and it's the same shit"
Behead the naysayers

This is unironically the only way to have a thread about a game on nu/v/
Shit on it

I prefer mountain blade to mordhau but don't even pretend it has better combat than mordhau

fuck I replied the wrong person, meant for

it ends when you put king graveth into the fucking ground

Attached: noh it ends now.jpg (1024x571, 53K)

Attached: 0cGFmaN.png (680x433, 58K)

No this is a case of consolebabbies being plebs. Hypefagging is stronger than ever on nu/v/. Just look at games like Cybertranny77, Elden Souls, and Death Standing Around.