Ayo, teacher bitch. Ingrid won't stop reading off crime statistics

>Ayo, teacher bitch. Ingrid won't stop reading off crime statistics

Attached: claude.jpg (1199x1200, 130K)

Just cap the fool my nigga

Not gonna lie, i giggled

you cant address me that way
its professor

>Professor, Dmitry brought a lance to school today and keeps muttering about avenging the dead

Attached: Ingrid.Brandol.Galatea.600.2617446.jpg (600x600, 42K)

But does she got a gameboy in she rucksack?

I've lost like half my class and no one will join me. I'm massively out manned during the 3-way battle, what do?

You have the ability to reverse time and you still had people die? Stop being such a shitter.

Ingrid doesn't give two shots about Almyrans. It's Duscar she has a hate boner for.

Nice thread actually made me laugh

>That hair
Please Hispanic or some kind of med alright

Reversing time doesn't stop crits from happening.

how are you losing units in this game? not only can you reverse time, but the game TELLS YOU when a unit is targeted. you just make one person a tank and have them lead the charge with byleth, drawing all aggro onto them. those two will literally never die so long as a healer is around, while the broken mage and bow units can pick off everyone without retaliation

Claude's VA streamed himself playing the game and is playing femlyth so he can marry himself.

>Yo teach, Lysithea has cake in her bookbag

His ethnicity is cute

neat. Where can I find this?

The first 3-way battle was lonely as fuck if you recruited everyone possible. I played BL and the only named opponents I had were Edelgard, Hubert and Claude. NG+ was a mistake.

If you do his route do you get to take down the shadow organization?

>game blatantly implements save scum mechanics
>still lose

Attached: ez money.png (319x380, 140K)

Yes. You even beat Nemesis and his 10 sidekicks if you picked the Golden Deer.

Am I the only one who calls him Purple Rain?

its called a jansport

and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1566266289010.jpg (1280x1919, 263K)

Just finished Dimitri route and had fun now gonna do this too

>2014
>5-year timeskip
How do you look post-timeskip, user?

Attached: 68683651_10217281066797727_5184819489631371264_o.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Pretty much the Bernie route, I left my NEET ways.

Attached: 76163218_p1_master1200.jpg (900x900, 274K)

Not that guy but the "enemy target" is extremely unreliable even on normal mode, and breeds overconfidence.

Hol up, you can recruit Hilda that soon in Blue Lions route?

Attached: 76300758_p0_master1200.jpg (1016x1200, 651K)

Good job, post-Bernie, professor would be proud of you

Attached: 0qhu10l9fwb31.png (640x705, 295K)

Bald. Well, balder.

Same as I ever was, same as I ever was

It's the second 3-way battle

You can reverse time more than one turn back. Honestly, there's no excuse for losing units in this game. I get 13 divine pulse charges per battle.

It actually literally does

stop acting like a duscgger, claude. we all know you're an almyran mutt.

Literally made to continue breeding the perfect Pureblood race. Mm.

So what are all Bernies endings?

Mine was her ending up with Seteth and becoming a well known illustrator for his books but still being a recluse.

Yeah, I definitely need to do a minimalist run one of these days, but I could never bring myself to kill certain characters, plus the broken recruits that I have to grab no matter what.

And BL was my first playthrough so killing any of them that I don't have to would hurt.

... Fuck, I'm just going to end up recruiting everyone again aren't i?

Does using/not using divine pulse effect anything? I don't use it because I keep forgetting it exists.

No, other than the knowledge that a divine pulse is a game over/reset in older FE's

I don't think you have to kill any classmates. They're normally in battles where you only have to kill generals to win.

That's why I will never bother with that shit. I'll only recruit characters that I know I want to use or those that I feel should never die like Bernadetta or Raphael.

Did anyone out there collect all of the paired endings?

wiki

She also can also get with Edelgard, the rest of the BE boys, Felix, and Raphael. Some of them have her stay a recluse, but she's more outgoing in others. I forget which though.

Middle eastern

Fuck the church. Fuck Felix (sexually). Fuck crests. Fuck Punished Dimitri.
But most importantly:
FUCK DUSCUR

Attached: 1566187890920.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Yes. It's only on the BE route where you have to wait for her because she knows Edelgard is a stupid bitch and won't join her.

Woah, racists look like THAT!?

You literally have to kill Ferdinand because he's a commander. At least in the GD route anyway.