Already forgotten

Already forgotten

Attached: epicgamesstore.jpg (800x450, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04OvwnDHFxq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well that's the reason why v has literally 10 daily threads with each 400 seething steam drone replies, keep coping, you don't get Borderlands :) or new Vegas 2 :)

rest in piss epig
life and pc go on

those games are not exclusive

Attached: 1535213465459.png (2507x3037, 1.81M)

>actually wanting to play Obsidian's new meme game
Keep it on your trash launcher, thanks.

chink thread?

We constantly have chink threads, Tencent is in everything

Attached: chinks.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

hahaha
who the fuck wants to play borderlands? or fallout?
what are you, a virgin? i only play real men's games, like huniepop

there's a law that could get you in trouble if you intervene with any accident
that's why people never help in these webms, not because they're soulless

>Borderlands 3
what is pirating?
>New Vegas 2
what?
Egs literally gives their library away every week for free. They are lucky fortnite is a money powerhouse because without it they would probably shut down their launcher and just host the engine on their website

>not because they're soulless
they are soulless. they don't have a sense of community.

Attached: chinks (2).webm (640x360, 2.2M)

fucking gooks pissing me off. these faggot shitters make it to the top for their disregard of humanity.

The Chinese are literally soulless. Have you seent the video of the child that got run over in China, and people just walk past the dying child?

They are literally bug people and humanities biggest threat.

We constantly have chink threads, Tencent is in everything

>What is pirating
You can wait until it releases for steam because
>Pic related blocks your path

Attached: 22119.png (660x371, 9K)

devuno doesnt stop shit retard

I just explained they can't do shit because they could get in trouble
they're humans like you and me, only their government is retarded

Yes it's time to learn Chinese steam drone, gaben sold out :)

Attached: steamchinkdrone.png (1737x978, 2.35M)

Cope and have fun waiting months

>they're humans like you and me

Attached: 1506472978888.jpg (248x189, 23K)

REMOVE BRUTES OR I GO APEX

youngblood was cracked in 2 weeks, and that was a game no one bought
seethe more faggot

fake and nobody cares anyway
kill yourself

oh look, i set him off, how cute
eat shit chink fuck

"Oh look a bloodied dying child in an isolated street, no body is helping. Oh well don't want to get in trouble better walk on"

If you think like this you have no humanity. They are not human.

hopefully NSA and CIA will flag you. you are more susceptible with this since you have the technological high ground and decades ahead of everybody

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

What is going on here?

Dilate steam tranny

I'll be getting this on EGS

Attached: 1549458073116.jpg (291x400, 33K)

Some asshole bleeding all over the place and inconveniencing everybody. What a dick.

Why are you lying ? And wtf is young blood ? Every AAA denovo game like ass creed needs like 6 months of time for a crack kys

vocaroo.com/i/s04OvwnDHFxq

Attached: 1549101102456.png (645x729, 131K)

Nice falseflagging steamchinktranny

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-23-05-36-488_com.android.browser.jpg (1080x1975, 361K)

Except Steam gets those games in 2020. Meanwhile Epic drones will NEVER EVER get:
>Gears of War
>HALO
>Dwarf Fortress
>Destiny 2
>Bannerlord
>Age of Empires
>Baldurs Gate 3

Need I go on?

>didn't get Bloodborne
>didn't get RDR2
>didn't get Bannerlords
>didn't get anything of worth aside from MtG and that shit isn't even really exclusive to the EGS

What went wrong?

Those games aren't exclusive to Steam though, they can release on Epic anytime.

>Microsoft will release their big games on EGS after all the shit talking Tim Sweeney did about them.
Never ever.

Lol none of these are censored. I'm willing to bet all of these have wikipedia pages unlike China who bans winnie the pooh.

Legit I'm actually a bit disappointed by their E3 and Gamescom announcements. they kept hyping it so much but the only game I'm a bit miffed about was MW5 and even then MWO already soured me on that shit

t. randy
I will pirate borderlands 3 single player and multiplayer with steamworks fix with all dlc when it releases cucklord

I honestly cannot name a worse store layout than Epic's. It honestly irritates me how devoid of basic features it is.

>no categories or genres
>no layout controls

just a giant fucking tiled image list

Attached: Untitled.png (2131x1207, 2.4M)

Aoe is not steam exclusive, the rest expect Bannerlord is Microsoft trash

>No categories
They add games manually it's not open yet for the public
>Layout
Looks much better than the old ass dogshit steam layout with discord elements

Its over. CDPR won.

Objectively shit opinion, and adding games manually has absolutely nothing to do with not having a button that can filter for something like "FPS games", shillbot.

Its fucking awful. You could whip this dogshit up in 10 minutes in visual basic.

This happens in ireland too

Or, at least, it would be if they'd just fade into obscurity and stop throwing their Chinese money around to make sure they actually get people to put anything on their storefront.

>just host the engine on their website
You mean like they used to before their Chinese investors decided they needed to aggressively make more money by trying to compete with Steam?

Not the guy you're arguing with, but what fucking rock do you live under that you've never heard of Wolfenstein: Youngblood?

see

>Epicdrones kept on saying how RDR2 and Death Stranding would be announced at Gamescon
>The only new games were Oddworld Soulstorm and MTG Arena (which you can download from their site which makes the Epic version useless)
>Steam is still getting major games like Kerbal 2
Did all the bad press finally make publishers avoid EGS?

>You could whip this dogshit up in 10 minutes in visual basic.
Thats probably what they did, the entire store is so low effort and barebones yet they want you to believe they're trying their best. They're a huge billion dollar corp and this is the best they come up with.

If your regard for the law trumps your regard for your fellow man, you are a bug person.

China will grow larger.

lmao you wish steamdrone
Go and suck Gaben's cock faggot

Attached: Konata.png (739x826, 337K)

If they were human they’d have Good Samaritan laws in place to prevent that.

lmao cope steamdrone

Kerbal is eventually going to be exclusive
check their publisher

don't expect more big exclusives
Developers and publishers already got a clue.

Yeah they got a clue that EPIC offers them a far better deal and gamers bitch and moan for having to download another launcher but still do it and buy the game
There's going to be shitload of EPIC exclusives in the future that's 100%

Attached: 1566211811440.jpg (1000x1549, 179K)

>implying you aren't the Epic shitposter trying a new tactic
Just let it die.