How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

"fukc offff"

I report that toxic nazi and get him banned.

say nothing?

thanks

You mom e nigger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Why would you respond

>Oohhhh hes not even saying anything looool salty ass scrub nigger shit noob totally pwned fäm hahahah

You say it first.

wp

just say gg?

Attached: 1542083843421.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

>gg
>gg m8
>gg lads
>gg ez
>lol
just dont be a butthurt baby and it doesnt matter what you say

>keep saying nothing

why do you post the same thread twice a day?

re?

Good Game

I mean if youre not gonna play another round with the same person why does it matter? You will literally never speak to this hypothetical shitposter ever again in your life

If ur in a ranked queue, don't respond. What the enemy says and does is irrelevant. Just focus on your own play and try to improve

I haven't played competitive games since I was topping boards in black ops 2. I really don't give a shit. Besides, having some kid say that like he did anything on my time is a little bit irritating but I can live with it.

I kinda wanna go back to console where ESLs in text chat don't exist
but everything besides the players is better with PC and I've been exclusively on PC since 2010

I would bet a mint on your being from someplace where people completely disregard what you're saying because of your location. I mute everybody on contact and become a vital portion of the team. So I get banned a lot for hacking. Only turn off mute if I absolutely have to say something to a teammate.

I like to play music loud enough that it's easy to ignore anyone talking, but low enough that I can still hear anything important. Completely having voice chat off can hinder you sometimes.

gg lol
when they go low, you go high

no u

You can't, it's perfect bait. If they sperg out and keep it up, it just makes them look even more retarded to everyone else

If you want to be a real cunt, report them for Toxicity/Harassment/Buzzword and giggle when you log in later and see a notification that your report resulted in a ban

Attached: Look at this dude.gif (500x206, 3.2M)

take the loss
if someone wins a game they're allowed to type letters afterward, lol

I have stuff playing on youtube or netflix most of the time. My ping is pretty much unaffected. Like I think I said, I don't really play multiplayer games any more. I'm almost finishing the first mass effect. My last PC had the power supply die and I have to pretty much salvage it because it was both the power supply, processor and the motherboard that failed from what I can tell. Complete failure including not being able to turn on to boot the mobo.

Just going to salvage what I can from it and use the rest as an emulator machine for MAME. Old girl died on me after ftwelve years of hardcore effort.

I go easy on retards

Nice.

Attached: 1557102763524.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>"gg very ez. Ty for the very ez win"

Gets em seething everytime

Attached: 1565871635706.jpg (550x780, 60K)

he's not gud so he's in desperate need of how to reply

>"Go get eleven zebras? Where do I go for that?"
Answer me.

They only have that feeling for a moment. Let life strip away their pride while they fall apart with the years and everyone and everything they love disappears until nothing can fill the void of despair but alcohol and painkillers.

or just say gg because they're just fucking around and it's not worth being bothered by

Agreed. It's fair to use whatever tools you have to counter even if it's based on some bullshit rules. If you're going to take the risk then I'm going to follow through. Simple as that.

I report and get them banned so they have to ask their mommy to get them the game again on a different platform or account.

Attached: 19133e1c07ee84ac7677fc94cffb0d81.png (486x562, 224K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

The true strategist says GG EZ even when he loses by a significant margin to confuse his enemy

Mute

gg o kill yourself

y-you too...

ur mom was ez

Ezreal isn't in this game lol

have sex

"lmao gg"

"dota is better"

I literally just write "cope", nothing else.
Gotten a few good laughs from both teammates and enemies out of it.

worked

Take a massive bong rip over mic. Say nothing.

?

GG

Back in the days we just spammed 'G' after the win. Hope this will come back

>*belches into mic at full blast*

if you have to ask it doesn't matter because you are already fuming

>ez win
>b-but you lost
>never had a game so ez
>w-we won not you
>FUCKING EZ

You can't, because you are mad.

Cringe and does not work.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why does this thread keep popping up so often? Is there a joke I’m missing?

I tell them to have sex

>be me
>be on losing team
>say gg ez afterwards

DEVILISH

i just write whatever they write

>gg ez
gg ez
>lol?
lol?
>whatever retard
whatever retard

it's super cringe but at least I win

say gg ez after getting totally dumpstered
>Someone goes gets mad and starts writing novels
>proceed to next game

I dont respond

>literally being a pussy bitch
your ass was GG EZ alright

I typically just write "cringe" it's very effective. don't write anything else, don't reply to them when they write a wall of text afterwards. somehow zoomers (primary users of GGEZ) really do NOT want to be cringey so it hurts them alot to say cringe when they say gg ez

gg

Since I'm likely be arguing with someone half my age so I don't

"You cheated the game, and yourself. Nothing was risked, nothing was achieved."

"gg" easy as that

>game starts
>immediately /mute all
>enjoy game

Nothing typed in chat has ever been of importance, voice chat is the only that could be helpful and even that very rarely

Attached: 1504328372171.gif (200x348, 380K)

I don't play competitive games cause they all suck and i largely play on console.
I barely ecounter these people, i don't need to reply to that lmao.

Either report them for being toxic or destroy them next round and say “gg ez’er”

Attached: B7062F1E-FBE2-47BE-8F59-A8542EAC124F.jpg (828x746, 41K)

y-you too

>thanks :^)

Y-you too

NOT LOSING STOP ASKING

“Keep saying it”

People who do that are either trolling, at the bottom of the scoreboard, or are playing a braindead character. It's done by the sort of people who have black hole egos that need to be fed with any and every little thing they can dredge up from the bottom of the barrel. It's a form of cope and not really worth acknowledging desu, let alone getting angry about.

HAVE SEETHING COPE DILATION SEX

"no life"

Only one that actually works in the thread so far other than saying nothing

GG

>based

Best response.

Don't bother replying. The whole point of words like that along with stuff like "cringe" and "seethe" and all those is that there's not much that can be said to such a non statement. These people are very low IQ so they overestimate how much effort it takes to put original thoughts to words, so they'll just say lolumad or some shit.
Just ignore it and find a server with cool people on it.

no u

>At least I'm not a nigg-
(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

say it first regardless of the outcome of the match

The amount of COPE in this entire post. lol

gg

BASED

why would you respond?

>Someone goes gets mad and starts writing novels
MY SIDES

>someone on his team calls him a retard
found the solution boys

Attached: 1564637743114.gif (360x238, 32K)

No u

lol c ya

By responding in any way that comes to mind because I am not an insane extradimensional autistic robot alien and could thusly never even dream of a scenario where I could feel so much as the most infinitesimal fraction of anger or offense from such an innocuous quote.

report him and wait until he gets banned

Attached: 1564855475591.jpg (331x10000, 139K)

why do i need to respond? of someone gets that obsessed with me after just one match then thats a win for me, im living rent free in some shitters head. also i dont even remember the people i played with yesterday