Bloodborne is coming soon to PC and Xbox One

Bloodborne is coming soon to PC and Xbox One.

Attached: snoy.png (654x652, 120K)

would be cool if i could play Forza on the PS4, gran turismo is shit

what is the most recent multiplayer Sony first party game? nearly every game Sony has made in the last decade has been single-player

Dreams I guess. Or Dark eclipse if you mean published. I wouldn't bother with the game since its VR moba.

Attached: dark-eclipse-key-art-2.jpg (1000x563, 173K)

I can't wait to play Bloodborne, after so many PS4 players talked it up. I'm a huge Souls fan. And these motherfuckers make the game sound like the second coming of Christ. So if it's anything short of the best Souls experience, then I will never stop shitposting about how bad it is.

Just use psnow dumbass

>Microsoft has given up and begun porting everything to PC and Switch
>Sony is about to give up and begin porting everything to PC
>Nintendo games can just be emulated
SAY IT WITH ME BOYS
PC
ALWAYS
WINS

Attached: 1547453580550.png (1080x1331, 1020K)

>Xbox One
nah, they will just make a PC version of the PS Store, something like the Microsoft's one

he means predator not fucking bloodborne, dumbasses

What's that?

>first party multiplayer
>multiplayer
Surely they don't mean Bloodborne. Bloodborne's online was absolute shit. Does it count as a multiplayer game?

streaming ps4 games to pc, don't bother, it's shit,
Also does not come with the dlc (which is a must play)

i only care about demon's souls

Sony's making their own PC OS?

But Demon's Souls is on PC?

Does Sony even make multiplayer games??

this is very obviously about the Predator game they are publishing

Attached: predator.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

You can emulate it. PS3 emulation is not quite there yet, but it keeps progressing.

But Sony doesn't have any first party multiplayer games. Is he trolling?

I played through bloodborne on psnow with no problem. Honestly, the game is a letdown if you really like souls combat. It's much more of a hack and slash than an rpg. Caution is the fastest way to die. In fact, the first area is specifically designed to fuck your ass if you try to play like souls.

They own this game (not IP itself, but the game).

What movie is it based off? The Arnie or new one?

None and all. Just the general IP with predator extraterrestial, not the existing human characters.

Imagine the butthurt.

after 10 years you really should have been able to save up $50 to get a used PS3 and a copy. Let's just hope for the Metal Wolf Chaos treatment in another 5 years or so.

Anyone that would complain about Bloodborne at higher resolutions and 60 fps is a poser and not a real fan.