Mount & Blade

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Capture.png (916x227, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>early access
>in 5 months
so it's gonna take them another two years to finish it, I assume?
fucking hell
and here we were joking how it was going to look outdated by the time it's released

who the fuck cares, the legends were true

No game can be in dev for this long and not be a huge disappointment. I hope I'm wrong, its literally the only game on my radar right now.

I don't fucking believe you, let me check.

This, every passing day my doubt just grows. It has to have had a pretty troubled development if it took this long and not really with many updates.

Problem is, we've been waiting so long for this shit that the fact it gets released is enough
new marketing tactic discovered, we lost

Goddamnit. Suicide is postponed yet again.
youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o

Attached: Untitled.png (1010x677, 969K)

i don't care if it's a single fucking room, i'm gonna buy it and i'm gonna play it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551404509620.gif (500x281, 639K)

WE'LL ALL BE DEAD BEFORE THEN

>no steam logo

Attached: tim the dog.jpg (800x404, 101K)

>early access
Gives you another treason to suicide desu

>early access
AAAÁAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (747x724, 28K)

See

don't worry, erdogan will personally stop them from working with tencent

>In September 2012, TaleWorlds Entertainment announced that the game was in development and released a teaser trailer for it.
>Early Access, March 2020.
HOW? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Is this how its decided??? 8 years of development and still early access??

Attached: HOW.jpg (741x652, 101K)

they restarted the game over about 5 years ago when they realized they'd made a shitty game

They had to scrap their entire engine twice or believ eand they lost one of their lead dev at some point

By the time this comes out it will also be a shitty game, it probably already is

combination of them restarting development and then making a new engine from scratch

that shit takes times

Lets hope that another napoleonic wars mod will save it

they already said they would sell it in their own store like they do with warband so neither steam or tencent will get the exclusivity

You faggots tried M&B when it came out and thought it was a piece of shit until you realized this board actually liked the thing. You are the ones that will complain Bannerlord is a piece of shit, a scam, and be part of the e-celeb parody reviews fiasco that will probably ensue. However, we who always loved the series, and still play Warband will probably love it when it comes out, and the franchise will go back to be praised by few.
or maybe not

at what point did they start making an engine from scratch? because I've seen indie games with their own engines be build in sub 5 years by a team of below 10 people (or possibly even just one guy)

shitty little indie engines that don't even render 3d or have mod support dont compare

>early access
>I'm gonna be bored of it by the time it finishes

Attached: disgust.png (600x617, 226K)

>and here we were joking how it was going to look outdated by the time it's released
Makes sense. First Mount & Blade looked like shit too when it first came out. Warband wasnt much of an improvement.

>It's almost harvesting season! Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be available on Steam Early Access in March 2020.

Why the fuck didn't they show this at the gamescom stream
Was doritos pope afraid it would steal attention from his waifu kojima.

This game has enough hype behind it that everybody will hazily buy in direct from the devs website

They already confirmed not an epic exclusive a while back as well

Ahhh, so it will finally be in early access for... another 5-6 years? Wasn't the original M&B in early access for years as well?
We'll all be dead by the time 1.0 goes live.

>It took 10 years
Only one more and it would be DNF tier

Attached: 1510308372494.png (736x736, 284K)

>Early Access
so it's shit

so its a pirate

But Erdoğan loves china now based retard and armağan already got chink money recently
Tim just blocks the steam release he don't mind the rest

so it's a retard that can't read

>so it's gonna take them another two years to finish it, I assume?
That is if they don't suddenly decide to create the engine from scratch again