Wait so if Ellie is technically infected, wouldn't that mean she'd infect this broad by kissing her?

Wait so if Ellie is technically infected, wouldn't that mean she'd infect this broad by kissing her?

Attached: TLoU2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/1096091763142471686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's called "gifting" you bigot

Attached: gifting.jpg (910x1860, 327K)

Yes, the original game specifically goes out of the way to even mention that Elly spits on bandits and threatens to bite them because she is infected and multiple reports state that the infection can be spread through bodily fluids, which includes blood, saliva ect. It's why I got pissed off at the kiss not because of the bullshit LGBT pandering but because it shits all over the previous games lore.

AIDS isn't transmitted by saliva.

Is AIDS transmitted through bites though?

If kissing would get her infecting, would scissoring?

>It's why I got pissed off at the kiss not because of the bullshit LGBT pandering but because it shits all over the previous games lore
Yeah but what if the kiss is what starts the outbreak, with the girl she kissed ended up infected? Even though it seems like some shoe-horned lgbt shite, it could actually be a potential twist, considering the focus they seemed to put on it in the trailer.

It's technically possible depending on the state of your teeth but the risk if negligible.

So aids is not really comparable to the fungus bullshit in the game then

What if she's on prep?

No, the fungus is way fucking worse.

Aids can be transmitted through bites if your fucking teeth bleed any time you floss, and you bite hard enough to get blood.

Fungus Amongus can be transmitted by blinking in their general direction.

So that solidifies my point then that the kiss could infect the other chick

Wouldn't work, she's need a dental dam to keep from infecting anyone.

also this could be why Ellie is pissed at Joel, for keeping her alive if it led to a ton of people getting killed from just a kiss

Attached: Joel TLOU.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

No, retards. She's not infectious. The game in fact, made a big deal about her NOT being able spread the virus, despite showing signs of infection. Did you even play the same game? People THINK she's infected, which is why they freak out. She's completely fine though.

But anons, she can't be infected if she's an infection herself. She a filthy ,ucking, ugly Jew.

Attached: 1549544540577.jpg (573x516, 59K)

user she's immune but she is infected, that is the whole point, are you actually so smooth brained that you couldn't understand that it was her immunity that was important about her?

If Jews can't be infected, how come they are always complaining about some health issue or another?
Infections can infect other infections.

/thread

No, the whole point isn't that she's infected. The point is that no one is trusted enough to care for her, because everyone would assume that her dormant infection is contagious, and kill her on the spot. And then the ultimate betrayal at the end, is that the few people you thought you could trust were going to kill her anyway. If she were dangerous herself, then she wouldn't do half the things she does, knowing that bit of spit could kill everyone she loves.

They just like to complain so people would feel sorry for them. Which they dont.

>The game in fact, made a big deal about her NOT being able spread the virus
No dumbass, it actually was never confirmed. She bit the cannibal and claimed he was infected from her bite, but he was killed before it was ever confirmed or denied.

>plot of the game is how fags ended the world
day 1

It was already established that she couldn't spread the infection prior to that event. The game assumed you were smart enough to see her ploy and think it clever. Not a serious attempt to infect him. But just a way to freak him out enough to create opportunity for an escape.

I forget the exact scene that confirms it. But it's near the beginning when they first discover her infection.

>I forget the exact scene that confirms it
Well find it then faggot, because I just replayed the game and there is no scene like that. You're probably just mis-remembering.

>It was already established that she couldn't spread the infection prior to that event.
No it definitely wasn't

I'm glad the goblina dies

ok, so I can't find evidence that states she's 100% definitely safe. But neither is there evidence that states she's definitely 100% contagious. I guess there is enough gray to draw your own conclusions.
I assume she's safe, because despite direct contact with Joel's open bloody wounds, Joel never turns. In fact, no one close to her turns. Not within a time frame that suggests the infection has come from her.

And she dies from deciding to go gay, is Neil Cuckmann secretly based?

I'm not buying your pozzed game.

That (((nose)))

>because despite direct contact with Joel's open bloody wounds
It's not like she was spitting or pissing in his wounds you fuck

>ok, so I can't find evidence that states she's 100% definitely safe. But neither is there evidence that states she's definitely 100% contagious
Hence the reason I said it was never confirmed or denied, dumbass.

It's not like she was running around with sterilized tools. She was just using what she had on hand. If she licked her fucking fingers, and then touched his wound, he's infected.

Thanks for letting everyone know that you're a paranoid faggot who thinks everyone is a shill. The boogeyman lives under your race-car bed too

i don't understand
she got bit, carries the virus, but can't infect others?
or is she immune in the sense that her immune system fought off the virus and deleted it from her body?

Attached: 1535138087537.png (621x702, 56K)

Yeah, well, I'm still mad at this post He's trying to argue lore for the reason why he hates lesbians kissing. A pretty poor excuse when the lore doesn't even back him up. He should just admit he's triggered by gays.

We'll just have to wait and see in 2 then, because there is really no confirmation one way or the other

It pretty much is. The only reason she's a faggot is for drama. If she were straight she'd just get fucked procreate and the story is over

There is fucking documents in the game that states the virus is spread via bodily fluids, Ellie is infected, put 2 and 2 together you fucking braindead cunt.

That's the whole debate, mate. It could be one way or the other but no one knows yet.
I personally think that the lesbo kiss infects the big nose bitch, starting the outbreak in their village.

>there is really no confirmation one way or the other
I mean, sure, if we just throw all practicality out of the window. In order for Ellie to be unwittingly contagious, it would require a mountain of implausible events.
-Ellie is still a virgin.
-Ellie never kissed another person in between Riley and Jewy.
-Ellie never accidentally contaminated anything with her spit.
-Ellie never used the same shower facilities with another person.
-Ellie never drew blood, and accidentally contaminated anyone with it.
-Ellie never allowed anyone to do her laundry, or mix he laundry with others.
-Ellie never had someone drink from the same cup, or eat off of her plate.
or
-Ellie is actually infecting people, but she never suspects it.
-No one else suspect how people inside of quarantine zones keep getting infected.

I could probably think of more if I tried. But come on. How implausible is her life become assuming she's contagious?

It's a fictional virus though, so who is anyone here to dictate the terms of infection? I think it could go one way or the other.
Maybe like this guy said they scissored later on in the night and that's what caused the infection. Only Neil Cuckmann knows.

Homophiles exchanging destructive diseases is part of their culture.

She's infected with AIDS like every other tranny faggot

>It's a fictional virus though, so who is anyone here to dictate the terms of infection?
Maybe I just have more faith in the writing? That perhaps they wouldn't do something so retarded. They can't sell me on the idea that Ellie is infectious now. They can't. It could make sense technically, but not practically. It's too stupid.

they were already scissoring for years so she's probably immune too

Friendly reminder that Ellie ISN'T IMMUNE! She's just infected with a version of the Fungus that does nothing.

All of you would know this if you actually played the previous game instead of being political activists on the internet (something which does nothing too confince anyone).

Attached: 1548407578716.jpg (495x600, 242K)

I genuinely think it's un-natural and not good for children who are raised by gays, but nowadays I just fly under the radar when discussing the matter because you will get chastised for criticizing it.
And this is from personal experience btw, my brother had a kid about a year ago, and him and his wife are friends with dykes who just 'had' their second kid.
It really grinds my gears that every "get-together" they have I gotta be around these fools, their first kid is a little fucking shit who tries to hurt the new-born. I'm totally convinced this is all from not having an actual father-figure.

Never under-estimate Neil Cuckmann's state of retardation

>She's immune that means she's not infectious
No, dumbass, it just means the disease doesn't affect her while the pathogen could still be dormant in her system, like AIDS. Which you should know about in greater detail considering that your train of thought has given it to everyone in this thread.

Better to have at least one mother with literal animal instinct for the child than two promiscous dudes as the parents. When you are gay you can get laid in the matter of hours and they will do this - not because they are gay - but because they are a man.

Ahh, the classic "I caught the tail end of the conversation, and I don't actually know what the conversation is about, but I want the dopamine hit I get from talking down to people" shitpost.

>Better to have at least one mother with literal animal instinct for the child than two promiscous dudes as the parents
The thing is they're both borderline retarded and basically are "2 promiscuous dudes". They can't parent for shit and my brother literally has to protect his daughter from their little devil shit kid.

based ResetEra and your deflections

>It's a fictional virus though, so who is anyone here to dictate the terms of infection?

>Viruses need a host, another living organism that gives them everything they need to work. Viruses take any chance they can to find a host. They get inside the host's cells and take it over. Viruses use the host cells machinery to make lots of copies, so many that the cell bursts and infects other cells around it!
>Sexual contact is the primary way the virus spreads. After the initial infection, the virus can lie dormant in the body and can reactivate several times a year.
it is a fictional virus, but it's obvious that the terms of infection is based off of how viruses work in real life
from what i found on google it's fair to assume that she is immune and doesn't carry the virus or that it has gone dormant and she might cause another outbreak and many of the people she has been in contact with has been turned into ticking timebombs unless they're also somehow immune
or they've wrote themselves into a corner

This could be true, we'll just have to wait and see though

>Can't be arsed to capitalize and punctuate the start and end of his sentences.
>Still gives resetera their proper capitalization.
Imagine being this obsessed.

She isn't infectious

She is literally inmune you idiot

No, I've read the conversation. You were even blown out of saying that she was confirmed to be contagious, meaning that it's up in the air. And anyone with a hint of knowledge regarding virology knows that viruses that a person is supposedly immune to are more than capable of going dormant and infecting other people, and in people with sufficiently compromised immune systems, even 'dead' viruses lacking a significant chunk of their genome can cause bad enough symptoms that it can be diagnosed as pathological. Either Neil Cuckmann makes Ellie contagious or he's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he's a total hack.

Anyone else find it funny that the immune sole survivor who could be carrying a gene that is resistant to the virus is a lesbian and won’t have kids

its not her genetics you retard play the game or read the wiki.

Attached: 1560016671923.png (546x1010, 281K)

You put words in my mouth. You implied I believe that she's not infectious because she's immune. When the argument I made, was that she isn't showing any signs of infection. As no one around her has become infected yet. And how implausible it would be to live a life without accidentally infecting someone.

So it doesn't make sense to now say she's infectious, when she hasn't been.

if she did infect the other girl she would be infecting her with the immunity strain that prevents the infection most likely.

The game never explains exactly why she’s immune, just that the virus is dormant in her brain and bloodstream. Could be genetics, could be a different strain of the virus, could be anything.

did any of you even play the game? she is infected, shes not immune its just the strain shes infected with is dormant and occupies the same area of the brain the more leathal spores try to get. thuse making her immune and why they needed to kill her to get the samples.

gotta love how the thumbnail makes it look like a big tombstone. Poetic.

its not a virus either its a fungus like the type that mind controls ants, jesus you guys this thread is riddled with errors.... its a troll thread isnt it. well the jokes on you the only reason i come here is to get mad.

Ok jeez dude calm down here’s your (you)

Play the game.
She's infected with a mutated strain of the fungus that does not cause any symptomes beyond it growing over the brain.

Attached: 1543464592479.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

>shes not immune
Post proofs then faggot, where are you getting that it's just a different "strain"?

It would make no sense to create a vaccine if she was immune. Vaccines use benign strains of pathogens. So yes Ellie is infected with a benign strain otherwise the whole premise falls flat on its face. You can't make vaccines out of antibodies.

So then does the big nose broad get infected through kiss or what?

She isn’t a Typhoid Mary. How else were they going to get a vaccine out of her?

If anything kissing her might be like getting a vaccine lmao

>Over a decade ago
These posters, if they're not LARPing, are all dead now. That's a nice thought, hell it's pretty nice even if they were just writing disgusting fantasies

Now that'd be some non-sense

>You can't make vaccines out of antibodies
Yes you can. That's how they made the smallpox vaccine.

It would actually be interesting if they'd continue with that lore, as it would make any sort of relationship with a partner complicated and add extra depth to those relations and her character as a whole.

Could be the reason why Ellie is so pissed off in the reveal trailer

Stop complaining, Naughty Dog carried out their initial vision beautifully. Thank you....

Attached: naughty dog.png (555x662, 190K)

Is this real? Please tell me /pol/ photoshopped this

Homosexuals were a mistake.

>that biker post
>purposefully sabotaging condoms and seeking men into safe sex to infect them
>raping an Asian man
I hope to God he's LARPing because that's fucking disgusting.

I don't remember seeing this be openly said in the story. Then again, it's been a few years. Was it in the main plot or side notes?

>People THINK she's infected
She is infected, you fucking idiot, she's just immune.
Is this the kind of people that praise TLoU as the Citizen Kane of vidya?

Took me a while that by negs he meant people with negative result on blood test and not just another censor for niggers.

We haven't seen her infect others. We don't know if she can do it. Wasn't it suggested that her immunity stems from a mutation of the fungus within her, and not something inherent in her genes or w/e?

Ellie is not dumb enough to risk that, the whole game makes a point of how aware she is despite her age.
Your reason for thinking she's not contagious is dubious at best.

>That's the whole debate, mate. It could be one way or the other but no one knows yet.
She's clearly a carrier, same way some people carry HIV despite not being affected by the disease.

>entire game is about how Ellie is super duper special because unlike everyone else she's immune and thus doesn't even need to wear a gas mask in places filled with spores, with the Fireflies wanting to cut her open to find out if they can create a vaccine
>'nah, you people are all dumb. She's not immune, she just got infected by the one version of zombieshroom that does nothing'
Did you actually play the game?

This entire thread is so stupid, I almost can't believe it.
The whole thing is one extended "herp lesbians" bitchfest.

She has herpes too?

>herp derp user! XXXD

You dumb cunt, that is the reason for her immunity. And that has implications for whether she can infect people, cure people, or whatever. It's pretty relevant to the plot.

Nah she's immune

>And that has implications for whether she can infect people, cure people, or whatever. It's pretty relevant to the plot.
That we never see bear out, and using other infected to inform on the noted outlier is extremely dishonest science.
Everything said so far is supposition and theory, nothing is actually known.

twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/1096091763142471686

>dub trips
Annnnd checked.

>that first reply
Based.

They're not though. We spend billions helping these fags with med. God Bless The West!

I know some of these bug chaser posts talk about either finding ways around their medicine or they just don't take it at all (because it lowers viral counts and transmission chances). They're Nurgle worshippers who wouldn't want to harm the virus