pastebin.com/raw/tENUvz5N
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
twitter.com/freschism
mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2654465
steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at these sheep

Attached: 1565161348532.png (480x640, 239K)

Wow. Maybe I'll just stick to consoles after all...

Attached: 9287002.png (720x661, 316K)

>hates gamers
bros.....

Wow, look at how ANGRY that GAMER is!

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 63K)

you hear all those faggots bitching about their actual audience, but none of them actually fuck off to do something they like.
I wish they did.

Attached: 1546334759822.jpg (480x480, 26K)

reminder that this guy shills his website here

no, cropping out the site name does not let you evade deletion, and this is still commercial spam/advertising

unironically what did he mean by this

I don't know what people are bitching about but now I regret buying it after seeingthe devs getting hung up over retards and making a public scene when one of the only reasons it was successful enough to be sold at $25 was because the controversy with the name.They had a lucky break and now they're going to blow it because they were baited into acting out.

you have gamedevs, moderators, journos and all sorts of people in the industry who spend their days bitching about those evil gamers making them sound like they're miserable all the time.
instead of manning up and quitting to do something they enjoy they keep on bitching and crying on social media, as if their bitchtears would change anything.

every time i see shit like this i always chuckle when i think about how people actually use the steam forums

Attached: 1546626206754.jpg (540x475, 40K)

That's just a forum moderator right? Not an actual developer of the game?

they're not complaining about all gamers, user
they're complaining about a very vocal subset (that tend to be very drama driven)

I agree with you. If people are so clever knowing better than the creators then they should be perfectly capable of making their own shit to get their choices ridiculed by everyone.

they are the drama whores you retard.

lol

>just do it better xddd
good thing that the world doesnt work like that.

Rest in piss

Attached: ion tranny.png (981x416, 284K)

No joke i got a temp global ban on steam for mearly engaging with another community.
As in the only possible reason for it was a mod there simply did not want certain people talking with other certain people.
Thats why i pretty much stopped using steam. Thats next level orwellian.

Yeah. Basically 3D Realms = shit
Voidpoint = cool people
Moderator = little bitch

Clickbait outrage farmers don't care.

moderators on steam are selected by the gamedev/publisher.
they are basically doing PR for the company and they directly speak for the company.

I also hate gamers

You say that but it does. Just don't be stupid and educate yourself if you're so passionate to tell other people what to do.

>Implying this thread will last
Mods are in full damage control over this Ion Fury mess

One fucking job. Don't bend to fascists on twitter, not one finger.

Same mistake made by all these retarded companies. None of them learn from the mistakes of others.

Quick rundown, what the fuck is going on with ion fury and negative steam reviews.

what censorship are people even complaining about?

how do you come to this conclusion

No it doesnt work like that.
I'm the customer and I have demands. You make a product you better listen to me or you're not getting shit from me.
Thats how it works. Thats how it always worked. This western faggot whining and attacking their customer base is a fairly modern thing and its not sustainable.

Attached: 1538705901020.jpg (640x640, 53K)

based digimon poster

beats me ive heard no one say anything

>mfw this entire debacle
Pirates win yet again baby.

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

>334 in game.
HA HA HA, get fucked. Refunded the game yesterday, not supporting fraudulent hacks who censor their games because few trannies got upset over some jokes.

absolutely. Companies need to learn that they arent entitled to peoples money.

>used to have over 1k players
>used have threads on Yea Forums
>people playing the game and having fun

It was nice while it lasted

>censorship done by a private company
WHO THE FUCK CARES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>You say that but it does.
Or you could simply decide to not support their defective products and not give them any money.

One tenth of one percent.
47%,

consumers

They bowed to censorship, people are review shitting them.

>Barely 350 players active
Sure al this media outrage is perfectly justified for such a AAA release millions of peoples wanted to play. It's absolutely not the usual fabricated reality where the shitty gaming media make a problem bigger than it is because a couple of retards on era got triggered.
Everyone is retarded in this. Erafags are retarded. The devs are retarded. The media are retarded too. And most importantly, YOU are retarded (just like me) for being triggered at people getting triggered. I just want to play video games, FUCK.

Attached: 4754883-af12d87e94b5ac9d56b06fd04acedb51.png (1000x1454, 839K)

>creators of Prey and Max Payne
Lies, corporate lies!

Censoring what? I see review mentioning tranny shit

He warned us but we didn't listen

Attached: a875043a1de321c3a7a416443883ccfd4774ce84_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

OMG YAYYYYY ONE SOI GAMER YAYAYAYYAYA MY FAVOURIET ALTRIGHT XXDDDD TRUMP YAYAYYAYAYAYA

I was retarded for ever trusting the devs. Refunded the game and downloaded the pirated version with all the jokes still intact. I dont understand why devs insist making their products worse so that pirates would actually have the superior version with more content in them.

What did they censor?

This is why you never respond to discord trannies, EVER. You ignore them and wait until they inevitably commit sudoku.

Agreed. I'm not in the mood to debate with anyone, but this should be clear to all. Instead people get hung up over some pointless bullshit and make it more significant than it ever should be.

If we're gonna shit on the game at least be accurate about it.

Attached: ss (2019-08-20 at 02.14.23).png (746x159, 75K)

Enjoy being upset while I enjoy this game like nothing happened when I get back from holiday.

Attached: steamuserimagesa.akamaihd.net.jpg (2048x1413, 570K)

You're about two decades too late for that. When video games reached mainstream popularity, they became political just like everything else that isn't on the fringes of society.

Attached: ECYFha8XsAArF77.jpg (1000x1200, 203K)

People who have principles and values unlike you user, they aren't willing to let some company shit in their mouths. Why weren't you up in arms when private cake companies were forced to make cakes for trannies and gays. It's always "muh private company." When it's something that reinforces your beliefs huh user.

Soap bottles in the game had "OGAY" on them, a pun on olay soap, and, I shit you fucking not, some shit that you had to glitch the game out to see. Thats what got people mad. Now people who actually play the game are mad the dev's are censoring it.

All the gay jokes out of the game. They are a protected group so you shouldn't make fun of them user. All the gun violence and jokes about dickless men are just fine though.

I love the Valkyrie pilot from SC remaster

Attached: 1536879775758.gif (180x193, 1.88M)

You know they're changing the game, right?

And to think i actually wanted to buy this game just yesterday.

I didn't even know what happened and I still don't. Just a fun game to play for 2-3 hours then move on to something else

I'll also be enjoying the game, I'm just not gonna support the devs for it. Steam/GOG has update rollback for you paypigs right?

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 272K)

I'll enjoy it too user. But unlike you I didnt have to pay for it.

Homosexuals are a protected class

Only white heterosexual Christian men can be shit on.

Attached: 1566195196300.png (552x836, 147K)

>changing the graphic on a single soap bottle

>b-b-b-but its just the publisher the devs are based!
>b-b-b-b-ut its just a moderator the devs are redpilled!
yeah I think I'll buy some beer and play for free

Attached: buyitagainpaypig.png (622x94, 4K)

That's pretty well done.

How does it work? Do these people really say "Yes, I didn't buy Ion Fury because one of its devs used the word fag. I did my part and the world is a bit of a better place now" seriously when they go to bed at night?

Attached: 4735097-d6f3758a4cd4382ae548597e9bcf07d1.png (1132x1228, 559K)

stfu weeb cunt

pirate this shit and move on like normal people

dude why are you seeding three copies of the same game I don't understand

>not reading the proposed changelog.

Will the ion fury community discussion ban show in total ban count on my steam profile? I am thinking of collecting discussion bans on different games.

Attached: akaruuu.jpg (415x448, 91K)

>Make completely sound and not insane statement
>Every major game journo outlet publish literally lies

I shouldn't be surprised and angry but it's hard not to be.

Attached: 1556937210527.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

bigger companies understand that just right but you seem to have some indies or people working inside those companies thinking they are owed money just because they make a game.
they dont understand that they are in the entertainment business and entertainment is shaky as hell. PR is important. you have to please people.

what a terrible reply

Cope harder, incel.
The developers have poured their heart and soul into the product to feed their families while you were sitting on your fat ass being racist on the internet.
You are entitled to nothing. The product is what you get, take it or leave it. If one bigoted fatty doesn't buy it, big deal.
They don't need your money.

A majority of companies are so spineless nowadays that it only takes two or three mentally ill trannies to complain for them to do a 180 and apologize out their asses and suck tranny cock, even if it costs them their rep. Which I dont understand b/c these shit stain trannies weren't going to buy the game to begin with.

They obviously don't buy the game. Devs will never come to terms with this fact.

Attached: 1566258802463.jpg (1080x2001, 491K)

because it costs the devs triple the money

Attached: 1523702975067.jpg (826x891, 56K)

Anything for those sweet sweet clicks.

he is a seeder bro and helps as many as he possibly can to get the game

>They don't need your money.
we'll see who still has a job in a decade.

Attached: 1556424917232.jpg (787x719, 104K)

Devilish.

you tell em, taco bell cashier

Nice argument, go fucking dilate

>i hate gamers
rare peek inside the mind of a jannie

I never pay in support of devs. I use my money as a way to support the type of video games I like to see made. I'm always going to have my disagreements with how something should be made, but I don't want it all to become open world chore sim

If you're gonna have a Ion Fury shitposting thread at least post the MEGA link for the original GOG version.

Attached: pirate chad strikes again.png (1838x839, 1016K)

DAY OF THE SOAP SOON BROTHER

>The first concepts of Shelly were drawn in 1997, and had a heavy emphasis on sexualization, which was not uncomon the mid-nineties, although a bit embarrasing looking back with 2018 glasses;

>In 1999 - 2001, she got another range of designs by Paul Richards, with some having a closer resembelance to the current version of Shelly. For instance, in one instance she had a bionic arm, while in another she was a bomb defusal expert. This was still the late '90s, with an over-the-top emphasis on sexualization (How far we've come!).

wtf bros how was I supposed to know they were sjws? why didn't anyone warn me?

your argument was
>theyre shitting in ur mouth!!!! also let me just assume you believe this other political viewpoint so i can make you seem like a hypocrite

Don’t worry.
I’ll take the product.

Attached: 92BEBE3E-D151-4D9B-85A4-3EC0803B1B3B.jpg (400x800, 161K)

Video games have become a force in culture just like books, movies, music, art and all that other meme generating shit. So, people wanting to spread THEIR memes and ideas want control over vidya. It's all about reproduction. Just not the kind you usually think about.

Also, just refunded Ion whore and got Hedon. It's not a bad alternative.

Attached: Zan_pap.png (1980x1281, 3.14M)

They dont before this sjw shit in the industry really blew up sjw execs were making literal statements claiming they were entitled to customers money.

Pretty much, but this is resetera we're talking about. They never buy your game even if you try to please them. And these are the people 3D Realms thinks are more important than their real customers. Thats why I refunded. They censored a game because Resetera was not happy. Resetera is never happy so they are most definitely going to censor their game some more in the future.

Attached: 1566251958773.png (1517x441, 122K)

SO RISE UP!
RISE UP CHILDREN OF THE STEAM!
RISE UP GAMERS!

EMBRACE THE WORD OF MIGHTY BILLY
HE WHO IS BOTH MAN AND DIVINE!

Only VAC bans show on your profile.

DELETE THIS!

Attached: 1493482336103.jpg (782x782, 108K)

So apologizing basically just makes everything worse and accounts the devs guilty?

Give birth.

You can practically see the passive-aggressive "polite" smiles on their faces as they typed these.

Me too user and I dont like games that are being censored because political correctness.

hadn't heard about hedon, guess I'll check it out

What was removed from the game? someone just tell me without making stupid jokes

Attached: 1558190675473.jpg (2013x2014, 3.53M)

Attached: 1474560144759.png (501x501, 114K)

thats a shame though... maybe I will keep a log on the steam profile description

Attached: akaru.jpg (464x439, 79K)

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

>Why yes, I did predict the developers of Ion Fury were apologetic SJWs a year in advance and even provided evidence proving it and will keep rubbing it in the faces of those that shilled it here on Yea Forums to annoy them. How could you tell?

Attached: 1546793188964.jpg (1080x1246, 300K)

Yes.

Exactly this happened in so many other instances and no dev ever learns.

It's even worse when you know they guys are coming here to market the game.

Don't buy it anyway, there has been fan made game like this that looks miles and play miles better.

mega.nz/#F!QXIk1bjB!NHRWGIfjcc77PyGgRlga4Q
gog download is in the build folder

Attached: 1536646540667.png (650x750, 1.87M)

>tfw gamer
>tfw become game dev
>tfw suddenly see the light, realize how retarded gamers are

sorry bros but you guys do indeed suck a hairy ballsack

Yes.
Whatever you do NEVER apologize.

what is happening in this image?

I read that in his voice and it became ten times better.

Attached: FFXIV-Shadowbringers-Themes-17.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Oh no no no

Attached: 1566280934109.png (1270x1256, 592K)

Based.

The dev for Hedon has taken some shit for making the females in the game too sexy. He hasn't caved though. The game itself is better than decent. Starts out slow though.

Attached: 9ZDiLq.png (1898x1064, 1.1M)

Your argument was
>"wtf why aren't the players supporting the game even though they're doing things their players dont like."
Fucking dilate

They're changing the logo on a soap bottle and removing the statement "Heere's SECRET Fagbag LAAWRAAH Unholy Fanfare" from an out of bounds "secret." stop overreacting you fucking retards

Attached: 1565420873982.jpg (321x393, 34K)

are there any good doujinshi of this dumb slut

Should have stick to EGS.

Exactly. NEVER apologize to SJWs. They will not be happy regardless and your fans will hate you for bowing down to nonfans at their expense.

That kid is the biggest chad ever

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Is that supposed to be Trump? No wonder why FFXIV players are all gay trannies.

Them changing shit from 20yr old concept art does not make them SJW's you cunt.

It's the principle that counts. Listening to trannies that have no interest in the game instead of paying customers is something I can't support.

If you check his twitter he's still going down the enlightened path of big titty anime girl games.

A soap bottle label and one word in a room you need to noclip into to see.

pastebin.com/raw/tENUvz5N

>Grabbed it
>Says it's the preview copy
>It's not even the final preview copy LGR showed off in their review
...Where's the REAL version and not this fucking demo crap?!?

No. Apologizing is fine. But only when you actually made a mistake that affects the game and you yourself know its a bad fuckup. Not when some whiny bitch on the internet demands it.

Imagine being such a spineless coward you grovel before these vile cretins, only to be shat on further.

God, numale devs are pathetically embarrassing.

Epic.

when ever devs do this not only do they lose genunine customers, the sjw always always get offended anyway.
You gain nothing pamdering to progressives NOTHING

the hero we didn't deserve
fuck the devs
fuck the shills
and fuck the posters that helped them

fix your baby batter grey matter

Attached: 1524055171188.jpg (598x375, 26K)

I don't know if you ever leave your house but "fag" is not a word you see in almost any commercial product. They'd be insane to leave it in. The only other game I can think of that used the word fag was Postal 2 and even that game has removed its usage.

Amphagross

They're also banning people for even mentioning ResetEra:

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-08-19 22-35-58.png (639x582, 93K)

>"Censoring games to please trannies is fine u guyz!"
Fuck off, corporate whore. You're not getting my money.

What was censored?

>steam forums
Who cares about that place honestly?

who gives a shit about the steam forums? you'll get banned for calling someone stupid on there.

>call yourself a gamer
>turns out you're a faggot
Whoa, wow, who would have guessed

Fag is mentioned all the time in lotr. You can buy that in stores.

It is more about what the act represent.
It is the devs giving in on psychotic peoples demands and our current culture does not even accept apology unless the innocent in the accident grovel at the feet of the the "offended" while "offenders" are crucified.

Proof that moderators are tranny jews reluctantly filling these roles to destroy our culture

>I don't know if you ever leave your house but "fag" is not a word you see in almost any commercial product.
That's because fags whine about a game they will literally never ever pay for and retarded developers listen to them because they themselves are spineless cucks. Once again I can't support such faggotry.

see

why the fuck do people even care what some nerd that programs games thinks about politics, I bet the programmers behind this pixelated fps shit has gone several days without taking a shower

Attached: 463623352.png (698x993, 340K)

tranny jews approved and hired by the tranny jew devs

nevermind I found a wholesome vanilla doujinshi to please both boners

go die in a ditch, faggot, your support will mean a lot to retardera

You faggots are so sensitive. Refusing to play the game due to the removal of two jokes you'd probably never have seen anyway is retarded.

>buying or playing modern western games

Attached: 1565543970691.png (810x964, 940K)

I posted it on steam forums and got banned.

Attached: 1558562358427.png (564x482, 37K)

>lmao just put slurs on your product
I hope you never own a business

See, it's not JUST the steam forum. It's EVERY official forum and channel they run.

Attached: EApneeVUEAA-92q.jpg (2394x4096, 499K)

Who said I was refusing to play the game? I refunded it and torrented the version with the old jokes still intact. Why would I pay money for a censored version if I can get the uncensored version (aka the game with more content in it) for free?

>This thread AGAIN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-02-14-03~3.png (780x472, 348K)

what's the female equivalent of chad?

even Yea Forums is run by mexican transexual negros,

We really need an internet 2.0

stacie

hey sjw cucks, if its not a big deal then why bother censoring it?

Attached: 1523523093687.jpg (358x381, 42K)

femchad

>lmao just listen to insane trannies that will never be pleased and piss off your consumers in the process
Your business acumen is great.

has there ever been a single case of devs kowtowing to these retards and it not blowing up in their face? This is basic psychology. Show weakness and they're gonna go for blood.

>More content
>Implying that constitutes content
You do what you like user, but come on.

Imagine unironically bending over backwards for mentally ill outrage farmers that will literally NEVER play your game.

Why is no one kowtowing to 4channel when we complain about something?

Attached: 1566241105808.png (1200x745, 1.03M)

bought it just to spite you

your stupid dipshit ideology and bigotry is dying :)

I'd rather give abortions. Less liberals and minorities.

> If you believe this ban was issued by mistake, please contact Steam Support
Tell them the moderator was being a little bitch.

no I know but like nowadays chad is portrayed as charismatic superior being, stacy is just a whore

hmm

don't mind me, just lurking the thread waiting for someone to post the mega link of the uncensored game

They are as entitled to my money as I am entitled to their product.

I don't give a shit how hard they worked on the game, it has nothing to do with the quality of the final product.

Hey, I don't like Ride to Hell. You should buy that too.

game is being reviewbombed harder after the apology than before

Attached: oh no no no.png (313x239, 2K)

Oh pardon me. I bet you play the game with wireframe 3d models and no textures. Because those are not content according to you.

Because games journalism and most media outlets lean left and fucking hate Yea Forums.

God dammit what is all the drama about this this game? I was excited to get it

no, you didn't

see the pastebin

one of those posters is me lol pedoEra is good for subtle trolling

What a trainwreck this whole thing is becoming
Voidpoint should start their own company

Attached: 1566090767752.jpg (1000x1487, 429K)

Can't tell if you're baiting or retarded.

>reviewbombed
people are just showing their displeasure with the product they have purchased

The truth is that a lot of the people who have a strong reaction to the removing of content would never play the game either, they're outrage farmers of fake outrage

that's because he made it just to put his futa oc in a game

yes i did and i don't care if you don't believe me, i just know it makes you seethe lol

>duke gets saved from tranny SJWs by based Randy the cunnysieur of teenage porn

who's laughing now?

Attached: _bw22361.jpg (355x500, 53K)

what pastebin

That's how I see it. I wouldn't say 3D realms is shit, just weak tits.
Wrath looks really cool.

Because we dont have the big boy behind.
Are people really thinking that devs are changing their games/firing people because a bunch of tranny are mad?
The reality is that they are targeting the top because they know a big corporation cant deal with stuff like that and force them to push pressure on the bottom (devs).

Just fitgirl it

Think I'll just play it anyways and piss about regarding it on here. Only good thing about Yea Forums is that there's no ridiculous politics shit-show that causes locked communities and other stupid shit over hurt feelings on other more involved social media.

In that, at the end of the day I don't have to give a fuck about what you think and vice-versa since we don't have names and nobody knows who the fuck anybody is. That's sadly becoming rare on the internet.

> You can't post any media from any external website whatsoever
>Unless it's a website I was paid to agree with

>Thing happens
>/pol/ seethes
>TrannyEra seethes
>Shit is being thrown in Twitter
>Thing gets reverted by devs
>Some more shit being thrown left and right for a couple of days
>Everyone forgets about the thing
>Go to point 1

Can we discuss the game instead? I personally dislike the fact, that a lot of weapons have reloadings. Especially the SMG's.
I wish devs added the "no reloads" function to the game. And a proper rocket launcher. Because it's not a boomer shooter if it doesn't have a rocket launcher in it's arsenal.

Attached: 1542354123646.jpg (320x287, 15K)

You can leave now, shill. 3D Realms is effectively a dead company to me and I dont want to support them with my money. Shame about the devs though (not counting that one SJW cunt among them, fuck him.)

Attached: gamergate.png (711x714, 438K)

>it's a "Yea Forums is outraged by developer politics not being the same as their own" episode

Something something pretending to be fools for laughs something something thinking they are in good company of faggots

Okay so why did they have to bake the cake?

it's not about if the content is being removed, it's about why it's being removed. and yes most of people who complain preordered the game months ago and scored enough hours on demo to get barred from refund

I hate ngamers.

and gniggers too

>all these negative reviews are going to be removed because of brigading, even the honest ones
>because of incel rage, the game is going to have an even better score that it deserves

Attached: 1565544491295.gif (800x430, 897K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

Get woke go broke. LOL

Attached: jeremy4.jpg (1096x627, 168K)

>"Feminism is awesome"-Gearbox is more based than 3DRealms.
Oh how far the mighty have fallen...

Switching weapons mid reload skips the animations. It's not perfect but it's something

Yeah reloads are fucking atrocious in a fast paced shooter like this. Also the grenade launcher / shotgun not reloading all ammo when switching "modes", after it clearly shows her reloading a brand new magazine

It's fun but it's not for everyone. There's nothing quite like getting someone else so mad that they get themselves banned for "abuse."

No, the devs caused this, all they have to do is stop listening to some insignificant SJW triggered over minuscle things

*heavy's voice* NO!

To any and all ResetLads, here's our celebration thread for laughing at /pol/niggers losing yet again:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>He actually bought the game!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOT IT WAS OBVIOUSLY GARBAGE EVEN WITHOUT ANY TWITTER DRAMA, ENJOY YOUR WASTED MONEY RETARD HAHAHAHHAA

let me get this straight:
hating gamers is totally fine but hating on trans is not
do we perhaps live in a society?

How did you guys not know 3D realms was pozzed? Voidpoint tried to distance themselves after twitter.com/freschism this guy made the cringiest numale blog about bombshells design being sexist, it was the biggest red sign that said don't buy this tranny garbage.

heeey whered my spoilers go?

"Reviewbombs" don't even do anything now anyways, any high volume period of negative reviews is now permanently removed from the final rating because devs whined nonstop about it

ITT

Attached: 1537379256039.png (706x674, 79K)

How fucking ironic you nigger.
People are offended at being offended and giving into demands of mentally ill, you stupidest gorilla in the hood.

I'm sure other devs will appreciate your allowance. No harm done.

stfu cockhead bitch nigga
Next thing you'll know they'll say Duke Nukem is sexist for giving money to strippers and saying "shake it baby"
OH WAIT
GTFO

Didn't steam forums used to based and filled with banter?
When did they become SJW faggots like everyone else?

I've been cataloguing this game's fall from grace for a friend of mine and he still bought the game. He played it for 10 minutes, said it was bad but said he wouldn't refund it. Some people just can't be helped ever.

test test test

and in 2 weeks everything will be normal, Yea Forums will go back to creaming over traps and anime, and nobody will care except smoothbrain hyperautists

ResetEra is invading Yea Forums right now
>
>
>
>
>

Dilate your hatchet wound.

>can't even have a gamer moment without someone complaining anymore
Is this what it has come to?

>got my refund

Attached: 1358825717831.jpg (610x457, 34K)

I think it's more that a large number of people have decided that a psychotic cult of idiots who want to fight for every inch regarding every social issue should be ignored for the larger whole. It's perfectly reasonable and honestly the struggles of something like the trans community should probably be left it relative obscurity unless you're a sociopath that thinks they aught to be the subject of everyday conversation like talking about last week's football game.

They could've been loved by the gaming community for having backbone and standing up for their product. But alas they chose to bow down to twitter trannies and even took their flaccid tranny cocks up the ass by donating to tranny charities. Now their reputation will forever be tarnished. Oh well, hopefully the 100 twitter trannies they bowed down to bought the game (unlikely)

shut the fuck up faggot

6 torrents now bros
ion storm will be bankrupt any day now

Attached: resetera btfo.png (541x121, 6K)

This is the build engine. Aren't their editors for this?
Why isn't even more offensive shit getting modded in?

>Brigading is an online harassment tactic where a group of people rally against an individual (or occasionally against a small group of people) in a coordinated, sustained and organized way.
that's what resetera and mainstream media are doing 24/7
negative reviews on steam are from the right, they are not organized

I feel like this is a case were both sides are falseflagging as the other side. This place is fucking unreal sometimes.

Guys we found the dev.

why did those spoilere work but not the other ones?

ngamers

it was a random joke some dev just threw in. it has nothing to do with the product as a whole

based seeder

>They submitted to ResetEra bullying and are changing the game just for them
Guess I'm not going to buy it then, fuck em.

you were warned about the trannies why didnt you listen?

that and banning people for mentioning resetera probably means that moderate is actually a troon

>he hates gamers
Don't we all?

Its disappointed customers airing their grievances. If devs insist on not listening to customer feedback, they're digging their own graves.

post the FACKING MEGA

Attached: haah.png (465x463, 143K)

>not organized
That's what makes it funnier, all these negative reviews are gonna get removed because of Steam's review bombing policy and they weren't even trying to review bomb.

The any reloads makes them the only weapon I've used so far that I don't like. I like shooting them, but the reload time is annoying.

it was the publishers decision, what the fuck are the devs gonna do about it?

why are rightist memes so bad?

Steam forums has always been populated by low iq idiots and trolls who go to prank on those low iq idiots

dilate
rent free

UGH
FUCKING GAMERS

Lmao its always the exact same copypasta with the exact same low effort, one-word replies EVERYTIME lmao
Its so fucking obvious.

Attached: completely normal relationship.png (593x448, 294K)

its like 100 people dude

post proof, then
>in before too stupid to screencap a purchase confirmation email

some sped used to spam daily threads about how the games made by sjws, nobody listened to his shit so he riled up resetera to try and force dumbass pr retards into defusing the situation to rile Yea Forums up

just another spergfest

If Hedon gets a visual makeover I will be more for it.

Yes, this has always been the case and it worsens it for future targets of SJW harassment campaigns. People HAVE to stop bending to them.

Dilate you dipshit nazis
oof, based! big if pilled!

gees. tranny should stay away from games, social media and sharp objects. they ruin everything that is fun with their over sensitive gayness. horrible heterophobe bigots

Attached: 1529950034656s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

It can't be Trump because Vaultry is a commie. Then again I doubt most of the FFXIV player base realize that the story is showing that leftist are bad guys.

n gam ers

>Yea Forums was unironically shilling this game not 2 days ago
what are the shills to say now?

Attached: 1509919327210.jpg (268x284, 17K)

>censor
>hate gamers
you cant be more based

do you buy games to read soap bottles?

>pre order bonuses
>DLCs out of the ass
>selling out to creepy wanker
>pandering to SJWs
I should go back to pirating games.

Attached: 1562204858691.jpg (1414x1080, 300K)

>"uhh excuse me but i am deeply offended by this extremely obscured joke in the background of a level & devtest room i had to comb through the game to find, please remove it, this is not okay"
"Demanding developers censor themselves is foolish"
>"LOL WOW SNOWFLAKE TRIGGERED MUCH? SO MUCH FOR THE BIG TOUGH RIGHT GUESS YOU WERE THE ONE OFFENDED AFTER ALL WHATS WRONG SNOWFLAKE CANT TOLERATE YOUR NAZI SHIT NOT BEING IN VIDEO GAMES?"

Attached: 1546472329341.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

This wasn't worth censoring and it's definitely not worth getting mad over the removal of.

Can't dilate male sexual organs. Leave the poor fuckers alone and shun the queens that keep pretending they did it for some other reason than that they want the dick.

the devs are unironically busy with diversity training

Me too.
Wonder how much money they lose from this.

Hard to put effort into posting when it takes time away from circlejerking with your comrades on discord.

cringe

There's a MEGA and a torrent link in this thread, you can still play it pre-censored.

>trying to shoehorn your political narrative into games
Jesus I play games to get away from this shit.

words

2 trannies cost the company 10,000, lot of refunds and a PR disaster. 100 out of 300 concurrent players is a pretty big number.

The people who are upset were never going to play the game anyway. They certainly weren't going to BUY it.

i don't wanna you shithead, you'd claim it was fake either way and we know it, you are not acting in good faith

It's the principle. Less soap jokes = less content = 3drealms STEALING from people who supported their game in the first place

Modern games are so bad they're hardly even worth pirating. Take the /vr/ pill.

yikes

Not having a publisher for a game distrubuted on digital platforms made on a 25 year old engine?

and that is wrong why exactly? futa orc on elf is hot.

>Yea Forums was literally praising this game during its demo
>Yea Forums was literally praising this game the past few weeks and counting down
>but oh no a fucking moderator on a forum no one reads is being a cunt FULL REVERSE WE HATE IT NOW
god this place has turned to shit

nice meme

post it coward

It's the same thing the people in this thread are doing.

"Yes I didn't buy/review bombed/refunded Ion Fury because they removed the word gay from it. I did my part and the world is a bit of a better place now"

People are mad that non-customers are dictating what actual customers get to see.

>I can't believe A is offended at X
>I can't believe B is offended at Y
>I'm offended you're offended!

Can't we wait to see what they'll actually change within the game before getting upset?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190819163400_Instagram.jpg (1050x1075, 547K)

ironically this is my fetish, yes.

>coward
obvious alt right dog whistle

bye, stay mad

>change literally 1 letter on a bottle in your game
>OMG DEVS ARE LITERALLY STEALING FROM CUSTOMERS!!!!
Take your medication

i m a g i n e

>Less soap jokes = less content
This is literally unironically where we are right now. I just want everyone to think about this for a moment.

Attached: 66ac709e15c2f3d143a94b0d60a878f2.jpg (640x640, 52K)

The game got censored and the devs were put on sensitivity training, because they upset two homos.

If they censor the game because two trannies got upset, they are definitely going to censor the game again in the future. They are not trustworthy and therefore dont deserve my money.

I hate the insanity of all this. I only use gaming to have fun and get a moment from my problems but now it's become this beast of political activist expressing themselves through entertainment. I don't know what happened with this but I kind of hate gamers too. That goes for the community as an entirety though. No particular "side"

FFXIV does the politics pretty well. It isn't in your face like other sjw games, but the leftist agenda is still there. There is a questline where you find out at the end of the dungeon that the npcs are homos.

Not going to lie, i had no interest in the game at all, but I love seeing trannies waste away their current tolerated status on shit like this. Your time is limited trannies, use it for some practical changes because wasting it on point scoring with shitty indie games isn't going to bring you comfort when you've pushed too far and everyone turns against you.

Reminder that this whole shitstorm was started because a single dev implied that parents turning their toddlers into trannies when they barely even know what a gender is might be a little retarded

Attached: 1506475616965.jpg (727x727, 46K)

trolling is an art

That's a stupid song

Except people here actually bought the game. They're simply taking their money back when the devs cucked out. Nothing wrong with that. My refund money went to AMID EVIL instead. Really digging the floating mage world, gives good Unreal vibes.

100 out of 50,000 - 100,000 estimated owners is jack all.

ur replying to someone who probably made half the posts in this thread, like genuinely no joke

Gamers literally did nothing wrong. The tranny cries out in pain and he strikes you.

Can't devs stop giving in to mentally ill?

You're wasting your time being mad over the removal of a hidden joke. Being actually ANGRY over something this small is silly.

If they were changing costumes or dialogue or weapons or almost ANYthing else I wouldn't feel that way but the game is not any less fun with different text on the objects.

>day of the rope soon!
>it's coming!
>soon!
>s-soon!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

sure they did. sure they aren't just outrage bunnies hopping between cases just like those big bads at that other forum.

you got to take every opportunity to exercise what little power you have left in this world. I understand that is what the re-censor faggots were doing as well, but it looks like 3drealms chose poorly

14 had like, a literal "lets make the white race" line from a villain so its pretty on the nose with it, anyone who looked at shadowbringers story and went "Yeah but the fractured are the bad guys" is like, seriously mentally challenged.

>put on sensitivity training
Is this a joke?

Theres a high chance they will censor their game again. Thats the main issue. The game is safe for purchase only after it has left the hands of the devs entirely. In the meantime safest way to play it is to pirate it.

Dunno if this was posted, but here's GOG version.
mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
Have fun anons

They're brigading Yea Forums right now

Very few people in this thread own or owned the game legally.

And that isn't the point. The point is whether as the other guys said you really go to sleep at night thinking you're making the world a better play by protesting the removal of the word gay from a FPS

wait until the refund window is closed? no thanks!

Yeah, feel sorry for the people who got tricked into buying the game by the fraudulent devs but what can you do, fool me once shame on you and so on.

Nice

What's going to happen when SJWs make an enemy of the entire world?

Nope.
They are put through mandatory brainwashing because of this shit.

>brigading

No. Political re-education is now common in today's society if you commit a modern heresy.

>make content for game
>release it
>censor it after release

You're still transphobic Nazis in the eyes of the media, and beta cucks to the memelords gamers.

What's the point? To piss off anybody and everybody from buying your game in exchange for publicity?

Attached: 1565993678492.png (512x512, 233K)

It's the principle that matters. You have none, so nobody is expecting you to give a fuck, you godless tranny freak.

I got banned from a steam forums when a dev told me he wished I could get a refund for not liking his game and I told him to paypal me.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 448K)

Stop being such a damn drama queen. 99.9999% of the game is still just the same as it fucking was you cumstain.

just proves you don't give a shit about video games, only your agenda

I go to sleep at night, thinking all the money I saved by refunding this crap. I can play the superior pirate version for free. Keep seething, tranny. You're still not entitled to my money.

It's a harmless irreverent joke that showed that they weren't afraid to put something a little daring in their game. That you can't even stand that shows how fucked up you are.

Then you break out the tiki torches.

I wish I wasn't too paranoid to download this.

*tips fedora*

right on fellow activist

those damn leftists and not reporting on the news they just reported on

I miss when devs couldn't easily communicate with the fanbase or had the most dedicated people using the forums. This shouldn't have gained any traction and the fact that journalists are writing about it make this all the more appalling

Sorry bro, but that slippery slope is all too real.

I'm still gonna buy it

Attached: 1562193151117.gif (1280x720, 1.23M)

Not an argument.

Honestly, I doubt the average player thinks about the story in ShB other than the characters. They probably don't realize that Emet's society was NatSoc and Vaultry's was communist and that the WoL and the scions are libertarians since Alphinud gave his poorfags dindu nuffin to the rich after Vaultry fled to Mt. Gulg.

Torrent version is 100% of the game. Why should I play the inferior version?

>played this game, thought it was ok
>had the urge to play Blake Stone
>hey, it's on steam
>TEN FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A WOLF3D GAME
Yeah, nah, these guys are cunts.

I'm trans and I bought the game, just finished the story today
The multiplayer is a blast and will be even better without you bigots spamming chat :^)

based wagecuck

welcome to /pol/cucks. poisoning the well since 14th century

>a little daring
Shit you'd hear from an Xbox Live squeaker is now "daring"?

kek

Refunded and bought another game instead. Plenty of shooters on Steam.

>day of the rope? haha, you have lost and now we can be degenerate pedophiles in peace
>THERE ARE NAZIS EVERYWHERE AND IM SCARED
Pick one

Should have hired a diversity expert to give them sensitivity training before their game was release to the public.

if seeing the word gay matters to you that much, go right ahead.

*tips fedora*
im not arguing with you fellow activist, i am behind your flag

But the game is already out, why haven't you yet?

I didn't give a fuck the word gay was in the game.

NOW I don't give a fuck that it's not. Because unlike apparently ALL of Yea Forums I play video games for entertainment purposes not to cast my fucking vote.

>he actually believes in the slippery slope fallacy

Attached: spongebobmeme.jpg (938x528, 109K)

die late and prosper

sure, whatever, outrage bunny

Does GoG refund games? Couldn't I buy it there, then refund it and I'd still have the installer?

>So apologizing basically just makes everything worse and accounts the devs guilty?
Yes, apologizing is essentially admitting guilt and makes everything worse, including increasing coverage due to an "official statement" having been issued: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2654465
>When presented with two versions of the controversy surrounding Larry Summers and his comments about women scientists and engineers, however, liberals and females were much more likely to say that he definitely or probably should have faced negative consequences for his statement when presented with his apology. The effects on other groups were smaller or neutral. Overall, the evidence suggests that when a prominent figure apologizes for a controversial statement, the public is either unaffected or becomes more likely to desire that the individual be punished.

Getting the full product instead of getting a deficient product matters to me. Enjoy your watered down wine, user. I got the better game and I didnt even have to pay for it, unlike you.

If it was about money you wouldn't have bought it in the first place. You care more about politics that come nowhere NEAR effecting you more than gameplay.

>Can't dilate male sexual organs.
I think it's called sounding.

I can barely comprehend how someone can be such an autistic attention whore as you skele

Because of financial complications

I give a fuck because it shows that the devs will no longer have freedom to do what they want, which is the whole damn point of supporting them. I thought it was a bit daring of them to do so and it was a good sign, which was reflected in the quality of the game. Now, who knows what they won't do in the future because they're afraid of offending people.

yeah i noticed that since i only started playing around last december, most of the hardcore players im friends with that have been playing since 2.0, some 1.0, barely know the story

theyl try to "correct" me on shit and il just post a cutscene

pretty happy with 14 for lore tho, too bad the userbase is dogshit at mmos

>projecting this hard

Attached: j.jpg (432x291, 51K)

You can just download the installer from the link right here in this thread.

>slippery slope fallacy
>He thinks that because something commits a logical fallacy, it can't be true.
That's the biggest fallacy of all you childmolesting brainlet.

Just ask your bank to reverse the charges or take the money bank via paypal. Most countries this is perfectly legal.

See:

I'll buy it for 3 bucks on a steam sale maybe. If I still remember. I could also just play Duke3D or Shadow Warrior instead.

In the meantime, Pathologic 2 getting purchased, full price.

Attached: 1565939168766.gif (400x374, 79K)

Another game published by 3D Realms, don't buy it by mistake.

Attached: 1542299417177.jpg (460x215, 43K)

Oh shit they changed a soap bottle! Surely that means they're going to destroy the core gameplay next!

it's so well done

We agree then that mine is a principled position while you are just a selfish tranny freak. Good to know. Nice fedora btw.

It's 100% retarded and fuck people who think otherwise. Game is actually pretty good. It's sort of like Duke Nukem with immediate modern controls and interface. Basically what people had been asking for well....for a really long time.

Can I get the Linux magnet, please?

If they can bitch and whine about gay being in there, I don't see why he can't bitch that it isn't

Fuck shit dick ass poop farts!!!!!!! !! !bbn bb!!1

Yes. If they change something so petty and tiny, they're obviously not going to be openly free and creative over larger issues or set pieces or anything potentially controversial.

I get the same gameplay on the pirated version, but I also get a game that is not censored because the devs are afraid of political correctness. You're essentially trying to argue the Super Nintendo sweaty Mortal Kombat is a better game than the full gore uncensored Mortal Kombat.

I know a guy who transitioned into a .. man with makeup I guess... Got a trans girlfriend to rub penises with...
And then he disappeared for like a year. Then he showed back up on Facebook, single, and a man again.
Curious what happened there, and if you're going to see a snap back from people who find they were lied to.

>implying Yea Forums ever bought the game in the first place
>implying they seriously cared about the game by buying it and then just not playing it at all or not playing it for longer than over the 2-hour refund mark while threads on Yea Forums about people playing the game were still going strong and saying it was pretty good
I don't believe any of you virtue signalling fuckers
>implying Yea Forums didn't just buy the game and immediately refund it so they could leave a negative review
Post your records of buying and refunding the game if you're all so great, if there's at least 20 I might believe you aren't all just virtue signalling LARPers

Attached: high_IQ_counterattack.png (162x157, 14K)

You're retarded. Changing a letter on a soap bottle doesn't make either product inferior. They're the same, if my post has more letters in it does that make my post better than yours? Moron.

think im too old for games now, people whining about trannies and communists ruining their vidya both here and on gog forums crying muh free speech
maybe i should go back to gardening

the .sh right?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83C0A1A357962D3FD266B8CB516F74C3F43D13EE&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

I'm just baffled that changing a fucking single word is worth that much to you. The game is not better or worse now than it was before.

>Because unlike apparently ALL of Yea Forums
actually the fact is 2% of people make up 98% of conversation in social media. so really you have some dedicated autists drowning everyone out and you can see how state actors like russian IRA and whatever the fuck china uses can control the conversation with a small amount of people and then cause a witch hunt and paranoia after they're long gone

it's a straight futa though
literally straighter than man on female

Holy shit you're actually serious.

>Pathologic 2 getting purchased, full price.

Good taste, user.

Punished Mask
[A Hero Denied His Party Time]

pirating day 1

Attached: ono.png (1191x762, 320K)

The game's community is the opposite of other mmos in that the player base is full of White Knights instead of full of assholes so you can't say anything bad about the game and players.

You have to face your fears one day.

If it's not that big of a deal why stage an angry boycot, harass the team. demand devs be fired, and order the devs patch the game to change it?

you are literally an sjw, your social justice is just on the other end of the spectrum

you however, are also on the spectrum

I’m in the same boat in a lot of ways. I just don’t give a fuck as long as I enjoy the GAME. “””””””GAME””””””””

On Yea Forums as well, the jannies flip the fuck out if you make a thread about retardera.

If it's so meaningless, why change it?

The reason why it is meaningful is because it showed them to carry the same open and free irreverent spirit that led them to design a ton of cool shit. That it was a little, tiny nod to the same spirit of the 90s. Furthermore what they're doing would be the same as if they removed the Christian offending elements of Duke Nukem back in the 90s, sent their staff to a bible seminar and aid 10 grand to a christian charity due to offending a tiny number of evangelists over it. There's no difference.

idk why are you?

So she fucks chicks?

What?

>Playing games
>Wanting to discuss games on Yea Forums
LOL

You don't get the point of Yea Forums.

its hard nowadays, games too often now are just carrots on a stick designed to have you pay even more than the initial price.

Yes, I am serious; and so are you, because if it wasn't a big deal, why change it? Why send all the staff for poltiical re-education? Why cause a stink that will cause editors and upper management to check and double check the work of the team for anything non-compliant?

I don't think it was worth changing, I just think it's also not worth losing your mind over the fact that they did. It's a minuscule change.

why don't Yea Forums and resetera just get married already

Attached: 1547539492046.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Futa puts tons of emphasis on how big the dick is so I'd argue that it's equally gay.

if that's not what you're doing, then what? impotently pissing your pants in impotent slacktivistic rage?

>Censored product is the same as the noncensored one.
Shut up, tranny. Stick your PC bullshit up your ass. Next youre going to say Duke Nukem would be better without nude women in it.

Since they gave an inch the trannies will take a mile.

They don't really like us and we don't really like them.

What kind of an argument you want to construct.
Are you ignorant when we say that bending over for outrage mob makes things worse for EVERYONE, or are you just this stupid?

I don't mind the reloads. I don't think the game was ever trying to be a 1/1 recreation of the games of that era.

I think the pistol autoaim is a little overpowered, but without it the drones are unbearable.

It's the principal. These mentally ill freaks organize harassment campaigns to force devs to bend to their will. It's a demented power play and they do it because they know they can get away with it and all will submit to their insane will.

no i literally mean bad at the game, like savage is fine because you have to find a group but doing alliance raid dailies isnt worth it because people cant do fuckin basic mechanics so theyl just rq the moment they take a point of damage

I'm not an SJW. I'm happy for them to have their political beliefs, I'm happy for transexuals to have freedom to transition and live their lives, I just want people to be able to do silly, irreverent things and create what they want without shit like this happening. Unlike them, I'm not harassing game studios or launching media campaigns to try and get them to comply to my ideology.

>kill your own community
Irrelevant, i'm sure trannies are gonna buy the game in mass

>I'm just baffled that changing a fucking single word is worth that much to you.
Its around 10,000 bucks and sensitivity training class-worth to the devs. Why would it not be any worth to customers?

>When user makes a really cringy post but is also 100% correct

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (933x769, 563K)

Well they fucking argue like an old married couple.

And these people wanted Duke Nukem back for themselves.
Fucking kek.

>every single forum, and fanbase ive ever been involved in calls me an autistic whiny manchild
>instead of looking in the mirror clearly it is everyone else who is at fault.
Behold the IQ of the average "gamer" Now spam bootlicker as you spend the governments and your mothers money

bros...

Attached: muh dick.png (612x610, 673K)

sure seems like it, since you do nothing but tell the rest of us all about them all the time

>Not wanting censorship is somehow an sjw trait
Nigga you gay.

They're going to move on to something else. Okay but who gives a fuck? The change does NOTHING to the game.
Why would it matter to you that the devs lost money over it? And why is your response to make them lose more money?

Look at the jealousy in the hags eyes

GET WOKE
GO BROKE

Attached: 0923_7242340.jpg (500x542, 48K)

And here we go!
It's nice having disposable income to support the things you want.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-031221_Gmail.jpg (333x845, 57K)

I'm sure the protag wears a mask, because later they are going to declare “him” trans.

based Mandalore viewer

OBSESSED
SEETHE
RENT FREE

>Furry porn mod for DOOM is better than Social Justice Fury.
This truly is a clown world. Also trying Hedon. Might as well use the refund money to play some other game.

People are getting cautioned and arrested by the police in my country for RETWEETING stuff that doesn't agree or lightly makes fun of transpeople.

>wowsers

You know I've just been enjoying the game all of this time.

It's a shame that in 2019 publishers STILL dont realise the only way to deal with angry trannies on the internet is to ignore them. Apologies do nothing to appease mobs.

That said I don't give a shit. The game is good so I'm happy to play it. I guess I'll disable updates for it if they're going to patch out dumb jokes.

It's not better.

Staff make a game the way they want it, it angers the political establishment, they're sent for political re-education and now will think twice for making things how they wanted to.

My torrent has around 200 leechers. You better buy some more copies user or you wont be able to keep up.

FtM trans are the strangest of all. Their frame isn't build for testosterone nor is their circulatory system. You're shortening your life by about 30 years without a doubt. The male chest cavity is much larger than the female one on average and in that, a female chest can't support the heart getting that much bigger with the hormone. Their choice, but it's a bad one. Just be a lesbian, plenty of women for you to skirt that way.

Attached: EBsI1lnU4AENTaB.jpg (853x1315, 209K)

>"I hate the people that are buying my game"
>"better donate to trannies and put the studio through reprogramming therapy"
that's a pirate

thank you based chris christie

I bought it, and voidpoint did nothing wrong and shouldn't have caved. I'm of the opinion that 3D realms likely had a good deal to do with that.

Attached: EBsI1lYU8AA0lCB.png (877x877, 162K)

Yeah that really happened and isn't just your fanfiction

>p-pirates don't hurt game sales
>hey everyone lets pirate this game to hurt game sales
every time

Just be prepared for the fact the game is designed to be unfair. Its a completionists nightmare, basically. People are going to die because you never have enough resources to save all of them.

Apologize.

Attached: Iron-Maiden-debut-album.png (807x807, 1012K)

You still haven't bought it so you may as well be a refunder at the moment.

Based child chad

He missed one.

Apoligizing to cancer is useless. Specially when they don't care about your game at all.

all your racist pic proves is that black people are intelligent since she clearly got the question right.

Based Terry a.k.a. "Billy"

Welcome to my thread of faggotry

Attached: dv.png (649x308, 83K)

>to feed their families
They are feeding trannies right now.

>Rorshach picture

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: letgoman.jpg (400x400, 93K)

I'm only ok with loli rather than legit pedophiles

WTF who dis racist piece of shit cracka?

who are Winged Cloud and SakuraGame?

>That it was a little, tiny nod to the same spirit of the 90s.

They already gave up on that when they decided to give up on the good character designs to go for a shitty PC character design instead while literally saying "it's not the 90s anymore" several times: steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

This is just total capitulation.

Never bend to the will of the vocal minority. You'll gain more support by shunning them back.

Goal is to not hurt game sales, goal is to piss off the publishers. And they always get pissed off when you pirate their games.

How's the Ion Maiden torrent going?

No, the band has sucked for years and have jewed reasonable things out too

Based. Those early designs are fucking awful though.

This nigger knows what he's talking about.

Agree, that tactic worked for Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear, for example.

Attached: 1486657457025.png (885x574, 41K)

you should apply to voidpoint with how quick you backpedaled that one

I don't care. I only want good games. Politics are stupid. You are stupid for caring about politics.

Read the thread and you'll have a 100 reasons why it matters to people. Stop being a retard, read and put together the pieces. Bet you were one of the npc's during the skyrim paid mods debate ignoring every well thought out point made against it and just burped out the same 'b- but they deserve to get paid!!' line.

Games should not be produced with shareholder interests in mind. Say you were a knight, and you were made an excellent sword by a fine blacksmith. Would you rather support the blacksmith directly, in that he might do such great work for you again? Or instead should you support his lord, even though the lord does not know you mean your financial support for his blacksmith?

wow. that was really hard to read. I am disgusted by that language. can a mod please remove that post? I want to spare other anons from having to read someone actually defending chris roberts and star citizen. no one should hold such beliefs in 2019

So was there something wrong with the game itself?

SakuraGame seems to be a VN publisher. They probably covered up the panties of a schoolgirl which is the equivalent to shooting someone's dog to people like them.

No. The dev just said he doesn't think babies can be trans. There was some secret no clip room that had a bottle with the words ogay on it.

Attached: 0652779fb7b5f3dff6bd6566fb8b455812d1074d.jpg (640x142, 13K)

nah they just made some autist mad months ago and his brain short circuits every time they dont play his mod

>backpedaling.
Just mentioning piracy in these threads makes the tranny cucks seethe. So clearly its working.

Trannies thought that transhumans = trannies.

I know Sakura offers uncensor patches because they are from when that was the only way to get on steam with a game like that. I don't know if its a complete uncensor but I would assume given their game on Sadism hits some pretty niche kinks.

How come it works for the Japanese when they apologize?

NEW THREAD: >
>
>
>
>

t. someone who never played a videogame, especially not final fantasy 7

no. some dev talked shit about trannies and then they back pedaled and started closing threads to contain shit storm of people in game discussion forum. literally just political agenda pushing from both sides over nothing that has to do with anything in the videogame

kek based policeman

You didn't learn when you were 10 years old to never apologize for anything in life?
Apologizing does no good ever.
Never apologize to some one.
Never tell some one the truth also if it will upset them, they will never appreciate it and will only resent you.

>one person said he was angry so all negative reviews are them
>but I will call THEM paranoid
And Dragonspear ended up as beloved expansion and known to all, RIGHT?

c o p e

Enjoying my free copy of Ion Fury. How about you, user?

Yep. It was so good and successful that WotC allowed other studio to make Baldur's Gate 3.

>they turn a blonde aryan bombshell to a frumpy and smelly brunette
>and they dont even sexualize her

Yeah fuck these people desu

but my baby suck on his beeky in real feminine way. clearly he is trans

But the dev is right being trans is a choice. If you look at tribal societies the ones still living in straw huts and such there are no lgbt in them.

well most companies try to get the most money they can
so is either please a small % or say that you will do that to please a bigger % for more money

Oh but I hate gamers too, that's perfectly acceptable. I just hate trannies more.

WHOA
WHOA
TOO FAR
There's nothing wrong with brunettes.

wait... that's it?

Attached: adam and god.jpg (218x143, 10K)

it's tough to pass when everyone got their tits out

doesn't sound like it if you have this much time to seethe

>Still beeing a steam tranny in 2019

NEW THREAD: >
>
>
>
>

There is ONE reason that it matters to people in this thread and it is "REEEE THE TRANNIISS" As for your left field skyrim accusation, stop writing fanfic about me user you don't know me that way.

Fuck off to RetardERA

Lol no wonder you have to spend your time on Yea Forums threads about "owning trannies"

No, the secret dev notation said "fag". The dev said that he didn't think babies could be trans and that are was mutilation.
Also the ogay bottle.
It was fucking nothing.

Don't try to divert the conversation.
Answer this:
>If it's not that big of a deal why stage an angry boycot, harass the team. demand devs be fired, and order the devs patch the game to change it?

lol

I do play games because I don't waste my time bitching on Steam Forums about female protags or """""censorship""""" or whatever other bullshit you're on about. I enjoy games and if I don't enjoy them I don't play them. Because I remember how to actually have fun unlike you, you fucking miser.

>We forced training, donated millions, fired our entire staff in case one person didn’t agree with your opinion, rehired an all trans staff, our president had a reassignment surgery and we made everyone either refuse to gender their children or risk termination. Now will you buy our game?
>”Well, I mean, you didn’t really MEAN any of it, so no.”
How far off am I?

>Censorship is censored
We did it, bros

>trannies hate the game
>gamergaters hate the game

who is this for?

Nobody now.

>"Attention fellow gamers! After harassing the gross Ion Fury Nazis for months, we finally baited them into saying something mean about you! I say we boycott their game in support of gamer pride, trans rights, AND our sponsors at Ten- I mean Epic Games!"
>Meanwhile Bioware employees have been saying shit like this for years, but are ardently defended by the same journo faggots every time
I wish gamers were actually as vitriolic as journalists claim, so that somebody would just go shoot up the Kotaku headquarters already

Attached: giphy (1).gif (267x199, 312K)

''kotaku headline gamers rised up''