Henry Cavill and Vin Diesel literally played WoW and will likely be playing when Classic comes out

Henry Cavill and Vin Diesel literally played WoW and will likely be playing when Classic comes out.

Do any other celebrities (not including Robin Williams RIP) play vidya?

Attached: chad irl with shy girl next to him.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTygZhJ8VkU
bbc.com/news/technology-46746593
reuters.com/sponsored/article/popularity-of-gaming?utm_source=reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That fat fuck that plays himself in every movie.

>ywn have a girl react like this to you
It's just so unfair, bros...

Attached: jak 1.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

This guy?

Attached: fat stoner actor.jpg (960x697, 73K)

>likely

Guaranteed.

Attached: chad henry cavill getting ready for wow.jpg (750x1334, 126K)

He was actually good in Future Man.

Look at the way her leg twitches while being pointed towards him.

>male_dwarf_warrior_next_to_female_human_warlock.webm

That is so gosh darn cute

I hope they had sex

The guy who drew FoxTrot played WoW

Fucking based

>Do any other celebrities (not including Robin Williams RIP) play vidya?

Dave Chappelle plays WoW. Last I heard he played as those Wolf dudes or whatever they're called. Cameron Diaz also plays. But it's been a long time so IDK if she still does.

what do you think his character name is? and what class?

Anyone have that tweet where he sperged out over some bootleg Mario ad being on a GooberGate video and that it was really Nintendo?

There's no way this is true.

Videogames arent complete nerd territory anymore; loads of girls, chads and celebrities play games user.

The videogame industry is bigger than music and movies combined now. Pretty much everybody is playing something, even if it's just phone games.

Attached: media133.jpg (904x648, 187K)

Obviously I won't say who, but my sister is an A-list celebrity, we grew up playing mario kart and RPGs together, last I heard from her she asked me if I wanted to play pubg with her, I think she's playing through BotW now.

high fucking doubt about that
those sources look like joke
fucking statista come on

Nice larp

ive had it happen before.

He was 21 when WoW came out, every college dorm was full of WoWfags during this time. Zoomers don't know how much of a cultural phenonenom WoW really was, so much so that media were calling it a serious illlness and putting conservaboomers into a bitch frenzy.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTygZhJ8VkU

Mila Kunis has talked about playing WoW before.

even if this is just a LARP, what kind of nightmare world would it be to be a sibling of a celebrity?

I liked him in steve jobs

HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

May I ask how does a busy actor in Hollywood able to balance vidya and their acting career? Legit question.

No Larpers please

Attached: D9HbHsaU4AA5-DO.jpg (901x1200, 150K)

the trick:
1) work for a few weeks, get your millions of dollars for doing literally nothing
2) spend most of the year free, snorting blow off of underage fans on your private yacht
3) when someone asks you if you play whatever generic video game that you're getting paid to shill, you say "Yes"!

Attached: 1514243032856.png (500x372, 154K)

This guy is chad as fuck, he doesn't care about dumb bitches he just wants to play video games and have fun.

That's too much of a Hollywood stereotype. I highly doubt it.

Stop self-inserting yourself into others you fucking autist.

Mila Kunis, Patton Oswald, and more than likely Baron Trump

stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason

Just be yourself, man.

Don't project your character flaws to me you mong.

stop getting mad on the internet

i'll fucking insert myself in any damn cunt i want to ya lil BISH

Attached: 0987352.jpg (126x102, 5K)

>they are just like us!
I hope you don't believe in this.

Attached: brie is mvp.jpg (1920x2160, 227K)

He almost lost the role of Superman when the call came through because he was too busy playing video games.

Phone games are fucking huge and literally print cash, some games out there make billions each month.

>my sister is an A-list celebrity
is she single? I am single.

I can't believe all these wojaks and frogs are making me miss rage comics of all things

Dishonest image.

bbc.com/news/technology-46746593
>The video games sector now accounts for more than half of the UK's entire entertainment market, according to a new report.
>The industry is worth £3.86bn ($4.85bn) - more than double its value in 2007 - said the Entertainment Retailers Association (ERA).
>That makes it more lucrative than video and music combined.

>reuters.com/sponsored/article/popularity-of-gaming?utm_source=reddit.com
>Gaming is now the world’s favorite form of entertainment, as the gaming industry generated more revenue last year than TV, movies, and music did.

>While other forms of entertainment are experiencing declines – TV revenue fell by 8% last year – the gaming sector’s sales are increasing at an annual rate of 10.7%. Some of the greatest growth is coming from relatively new markets, like China, where game sales are climbing 14% per year.
Percentages depend on the country, but globally it's true. As said, you're forgetting mobile gaming, which generates ridiculous amount of money.

>Console players are literal fatfucks and balding manlets
>PC players are people like Henry Cavill

did you fuck her

>a girl will never look at you that way

holy based

That's some gigachad shit.

Zack Galafifiafafaelkis?

What kind of RPGs?

Jesus, im not gay but i would ride this man's cock until he impregnated my ass pucci

Wasn't Frodo a huge nerd? He was playing FF XV with Conan and kept mentioning how he want to ride chocobos.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Stop being a fat incel

Why do people not care that their girlfriend has had other men inside them?

Do they just not think about how she's had other guys cum on and inside her?

Do they just say to themselves "why yes, my girlfriend has had other men inside her and I'm okay with that"?

You work so hard for sex with her but she just gave it away to some guy without a thought

>you character flaws
You entertain the idea of archetypes of humans inspired by US media of athletes having certain names.
The positive thing about it is that you can always tell who is using this site who was born after 1995.

have sex

>I am a teenager and am so confused about why the teenage girls around me are terrible selections for long term relationships.
Dumbass.
You fuck whoever you want until you get out of college, and then you find someone you actually like and want to couple with.
Jesus fucking Christ its like none of you have even thought logically about this.
Once college is done it is beneficial to have stability, up until then you don't really know what you want anyway, it makes for terrible coupling decisions.
Fuckin wake up bro.

u mad bro?

30 year olds have just as many problems having stable marriages as 20 year olds. And unlike 20 year olds they dont have 10 extra years of adjusting to the other

Women are subhuman. Pump and dump

Based but what does this have to do with the thread

James?

How does he do it?

Attached: Henry Cavill.jpg (1080x1080, 338K)

Jamie Lee Curtis

Attached: sei_35614022-bba6-e1539938489765.jpg (644x882, 55K)

Ok Yea Forums what do you think celebrity lan parties are like?

>that one on the right

unf

IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD

yeah that dog has pretty thick fur for a summer day

pretty fun, only annoying part is the younger players have to leave to please some fat old man once in a while

Take it easy man, just talk to her and be yourself. Go up to her and be like "hey...."

works every time

she's 17 you creep

I took my gf's virginity and we've been together 5 years. I don't even have to consider this.

Attached: 1489835003045.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Dogs fur actually helps keep them cool

> wait a year
> she looks exactly the same
>has around the same level of maturity
> nothing serious is likely to happen to a TV star except she may have more money
>" Now it's OK! "

R. E. T. A. R. D

Doesn't Matthew Perry play klonoa with his pants down?

Chad as fuck.

Attached: 1554063729094.jpg (720x1080, 129K)

What does each letter stand for?

oh god i remember her orc cosplay

Just be tall, absurdly handsome, rich and famous

my wife will play it as well

Attached: mila-kunis-attends-the-screening-of-the-spy-who-dumped-me-at-hearst-tower-on-july-12-2018-in-new-yor (1015x1200, 329K)

He plays rocket league under the name SunlessKhan

He likes them young.

Attached: Henry Cavil.jpg (745x167, 62K)

Man of culture.

My best friend had this. She eventually got pissed she missed out on slitting around in college and, after 12 years together, and 2 of those married, she divorced him to persue fucking other dudes.

Now he is 30, divorced and his selection is crazy chicks and single moms. Don't be sure about anything, and do not take her for granted.

Attached: 04ds7stxduf31.jpg (1080x982, 104K)

REALLY
EXTREMELY
TOTALLY
ABSOLUTELY
RIDICULOUSLY
DUMB

>girls keep looking at you as you walk away

Attached: 1557963926742.jpg (750x424, 29K)